Trailer Park Momma's Gooey CreamPie Pt. 02

Story Info
Another mouthful of semen from his freshly fucked MILF.
3.4k words
4.65
26k
50

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Jemima's adopted son had taken advantage her being passed-out drunk to sneakily steal a sniff and a taste of her irresistibly pungent pussy; he'd been rewarded with a mouthful of another man's semen. Now, all was forgiven and Jem was tantalised by the thought of being a sexy young man's object of desire.

*******

After a few spliffs and beers, and a relaxing shower, Jemima was chilled and cordial by the time Benjamin's shift at the store came to end. The hour-long bus journey out of the city, across the harbour and up the meandering country road that lead to the trailer park had given her even more time to cool her jets and when Benjamin finally got home she was curled up on the sofa, calmly filling in the squares of a sudoku puzzle.

"Hiya, honey," she said brightly.

Benjamin flopped on to the sofa, yanked off his shoulder bag and jacket, and kicked off his trainers.

"Good day?" Jem asked, not looking up from her fat book of puzzles.

Benjamin harumphed. Jem was wearing a very pretty blue summer dress, she had pinned her frizzy dirty-blonde hair up into a bun (revealing the soft nape of her neck that was begging to be nuzzled) and looked as cool as a cucumber but also as hot as mustard to the frustrated boy. She kept her eyes fixed to her puzzle and smiled inwardly as she felt him fidgeting next to her.

"Um, Momma Jem?"

"Mm?"

"Do you remember what you said to me before I left?"

"No, what did I say?"

"You, erm, promised me a kiss."

"Oh yes."

Jem leaned over and pecked his cheek demurely then returned to her puzzle.

"I'll make some food soon, just wanna finish this," she said, crossing out a number she had written to replace it with another.

She could not keep the grin from spreading across her face as she listened to his awkward mumbling and rustling. She lay her book down and turned to him.

"I'm sorry," she said with a laugh tinkling through her husky smoker's voice, "Am I teasing you?"

"I... don't... know," admitted the bewildered boy.

Jem lay her head on Benjamin's shoulder.

"Do you really feel this way about me?" she asked.

Benjamin held her hand, it seemed a coy and genteel gesture until he lowered her palm on to his lap. She immediately felt his raging teenage hard-on, barely restrained by his jeans.

"Oh!" Jem was startled.

"I've been like this all day," he said, "Just thinking about your kiss."

She looked at his face as her hand tentatively manipulated his long, thick bulge as if her fingers were magnetised by the curves hidden beneath the denim.

"Well," she said, "That surely deserves a better kiss."

She put her arms around his shoulders and brought her face so close they both went out of focus; despite the blurred vision, she watched his every micro-reaction. She gently pressed her lips to his. She held them there. Benjamin closed his eyes. His lips were so soft she could not resist beginning a series of soft, nibbling kisses, changing the target each time. She kissed him the same way she eat an ice-cream cone. They breathed each other's breath. Benjamin wondered if she could hear his heart thundering in his chest.

She paused the kiss briefly to say, "Touch me."

One of Benjamin's cautious hands rose up to caress her bare arms, barely making contact. She kissed him a little harder, encouraging him to go further. His hand sailed down to her hip, then up her body and, eventually, after much hesitation, to her bra-less breast. The soft, thin material of the summer-dress was no barrier to the sensations that flooded through his skin and up his nerves to the serotonin releasers in his brain.

Jem smiled in appreciation of his amateur mammary mauling and he took this as a cue to raise his other hand to fondle both boobs. He felt her large nipples stiffen to his touch. The heat and passion of the mutual embrace increased to a feverish temperature until the sound of a croaking motorbike engine, signalling the return of Bobby, interrupted them. There was a comical couple of minutes as Jem adjusted her skew-whiff dress and did up the popped buttons of her neckline that had daringly exposed her cleavage. Benjamin also had some adjustments to make in order to disguise the tent-pole in his jeans. They hoped they appeared relatively normal as Bobby, Jem's long-term partner and the only father-figure Benjamin had ever known, entered and sat on the other side of Jem who felt strangely, suddenly sandwiched.

"Hey gang, what's happening?" Bobby said, smelling of beer and grass.

"Nothing, um, just chatting," Jem sounded guilty even to herself.

"Hey birthday boy," said Bobby, oblivious to the flustered hue of their faces, "I was speaking to a friend from Blueridge, she runs a little gas station and mechanic's out there, and she's a got a ten year old Volkswagen Golf that she'll let me have for four-hundred. Would you like it?"

"Wow," said Benjamin, "A car!? That'd be-"

"Whatcha gonna buy it with?" asked Jem, "Magic beans?"

"No, smart-ass, I'm gonna go work for her for a couple of weeks, her regular guy's on vacation, she needs someone to cover."

"Bobby, that's so... you'd do that for me?" Benjamin was stunned.

Bobby reached over Jem's lap and slapped Benjamin's thigh.

"Course I would," Bobby said, "You're my boy!"

"You'll be gone two weeks?" said Jem, pouting, "You only just got back!"

There was a pregnant silence, apart the hum of the electric meter and the unfixable dripping faucet, as they sensed Jem's volatile anger rising.

"Well, you don't have to," Benjamin conceded, "It's a nice thought, but..."

"No, sorry. You're right, it's a lovely thought," Jem capitulated, "Thank you, Bobby."

Jem twisted on the sofa to engage her aged boyfriend in a lusciously wet snog. The sound of their squelching smooch made Benjamin cringe. He was just about to leave when Jem's arm contorted backwards and sought out his lap. He looked over to check if Bobby could see but the coast was clear; he sat in an astonished trance as Jem's hand stroked the length of his dick through his jeans. After only a few minutes that lasted a lifetime she released her grip on his aching cock and then broke off the kiss with Bobby.

"Do you want to go to bed?" Jem asked her biker boyfriend.

"Oh sure, that I do. That I do indeed."

Benjamin watched disconsolately as they stood up, each with their arm around the other's waist.

"Night, kid," said Bobby.

"Goodnight, Benji," said Jem.

"Yeah," grunted Benjamin.

He sat and sighed to himself, listening to the rough and tumble of two adults playfully canoodling on the other side of an extremely thin door. Suddenly the door was flung open and a giggling Jem emerged, her dress was again all skew-whiff, her jiggling boobs visible through the popped buttons. Benjamin heard Bobby moaning indecipherably from their bed.

"Hold your horses, I'll be back in a sec," Jem called over her shoulder, "I forgot something."

She leaned over and put her arms around Benjamin. She kissed his forehead then breathed her warm, cigarette-infused breath in his ear.

"If I'm really loud," she whispered, "Will you... beat off to me?"

Benjamin's eyes widened in shock. He barely moved when he nodded. Jem smiled and pushed her hand down the inside of his teeshirt to rub his chest.

"I'll be thinking of you," she whispered teasingly before dancing back to her bedroom and almost closing the door.

Benjamin looked down at his teeshirt, he could feel something in there so he reached in and pulled out a pair of pastel pink panties. He looked around, even though there was no one else to spy on him, before opening them up to reveal the gusset saturated in sexy girl-syrup. He got up, rearranged the agonisingly restricted cock in his jeans and went into his room, making sure his own door was also not quite shut. He stripped off and reclined on his bed, relieved at being finally able to massage his painfully engorged prick. He didn't have to wait long before the sounds of hard fucking in the next room grew from breathy gasps to squeals and moans of pleasure. True to her word, Momma Jem was undeniably putting on a show for him, providing him with his own pornographic audiobook to enjoy.

Jemima and Bobby's bed began to thump rhythmically against the side of the trailer and the music of their coupling reverberated through Benjamin's tiny room. He tried to picture in what position they would be banging away. Jemima was crying out exultations and encouragements that made the trailer-thumping speed up. The young man increased his strokes to match their tempo. His grip tightened as he thought he could hear the squelch of two rutting bodies connecting, their skin slapping together. Jem's voice descended into curse-words and filth and Benjamin, feeling his long-awaited orgasm approaching, place the crotch of his adopted mother's warm, soiled panties on his nose and mouth and huffed her most intimate fragrance. He shot his spunk over his chest and belly with a gorgeously depraved feeling of illicit ecstasy. He lay panting into the underwear, tasting her in his mouth, breathing her in. Bobby was not far behind and after a minute of insanely fast thumping there were cries of climax from the next bedroom. Then quiet fell upon them as if from a great height. The dripping faucet, the electric meter, the occasional bed creak.

Benjamin began to hear their subdued voices again but could not make out their conversation; Jem's voice was louder than Bobby's and seemingly dissatisfied with how quickly things had ended. Benjamin cleaned his bespunked torso with a teeshirt from his floor, pulled up his blankets and drifted off into a happy, creamy dreamworld. Sometime later he woke with a pressure upon his chest, this panicked his dozing faculties but then his lips felt the idiosyncratic pressure of Momma Jem's nibbling kisses. He tasted cigarettes and vodka and cranberry juice. He opened his eyes and she smiled at him.

"He's asleep," she said.

She smelled of the outside air, Benjamin reasoned that she must've gone outside for a smoke.

"I've been thinking," Jem said, kissing him again.

"Oh?"

"You're kinda hung up on me, right?"

Benjamin nodded sleepily.

"Well, my plan is..." she kissed him again, "If we, you know, did some stuff?" another kiss, "Then you'd see that I ain't nothing special and we could... move on. What do you think?"

"I don't think it'll work but-" a kiss interrupted him, "Would you do that for me?"

"I'd do anything for you, Benji."

She pressed her lips on his with a passionate force, he could feel his hardening cock becoming all warm and as wet as her kisses; a sudden realisation dawned in the dead of night that a highly attractive woman was at-this-very-moment slowly rubbing her naked pussy against him.

"But," he said after emerging from her super-heated embrace, "Would you want to? As a woman, I mean. Do you think of me that way?"

"Can you feel my pussy rubbing on your dick?"

He gulped and nodded.

"Can you feel how wet I am?"

He nodded.

"And you still have to ask?"

She resumed her sensual brief kisses and ground her hot cunt on his now fully hardened rod that protruded up his belly. She dropped her head down to kiss his damp, sweaty shoulder.

She spoke quietly, "Do you wanna do your thing?"

"My thing?"

The boy was too befuddled to follow her train of thought.

After a minute more of grinding against his iron-hard rod, she said into his ear, "Bobby filled me with cum."

She felt his dick instantly jerk underneath her squelching pussylips and she laughed loudly then remembered she didn't want to wake Bobby in the next room.

"I'll take that as a yes, baby," she whispered.

Jem kissed him once more then pushed her body up off his bed to stand before him dressed only in a monster truck rally souvenir teeshirt. She raised her leg to rest one foot on Benjamin's bed. Benjamin looked at Momma Jem's exquisitely displayed raw, red, ravenous gash and he sat up to bring his face closer. He inhaled her recently-fucked bouquet then he pressed his lips to her hooded clit. Jem almost fell with the shock of pleasure. After a few minutes of this delightfully rookie noshing she gently pushed his head down.

"Lower," she guided, "Get in there. Get ready."

Benjamin obeyed and crouched slightly so he could french-kiss the glistening pink hole being held open by Jem's nicotine stained fingers. His hands scooted up the backs of her thighs until they found her gloriously pert bumcheeks. He fondled and frenched her and she quite forgot what she was supposed be doing until she suddenly remembered and forced her distracted brain back on to the task. She squeezed internally, Benjamin could see her stomach rolling, so he stopped and leaned back to look up at her face. Jem's eyes were closed tight in a display of complete concentration. She gave a small grunt of exertion and Benjamin looked down to see a dot of white appear, as if by magic, at the centre of her pussy. More followed until a full dollop of cream was oozing free.

"Lick it then or it'll drop."

Her voice brought him out of his hypnotised state and he dove in to slurp greedily the first of her bestowed treasure. She stroked his hair as she sent another ripple through her body, squeezing her internal muscles and ejecting the fluid like she was a tube of toothpaste. She watched her kinky boy gobbling her gooey gifts with glee. The act of feeding Benjamin her boyfriend's sperm, fresh out of her own orifice, was alarmingly turning her on just as much it did her lovable little pervert. After about ten minutes of his feasting upon her, she was immeasurably horny.

"Did you beat your meat while I was with Bobby?" she asked.

He nodded, not allowing his tongue to pause in his frantic licking.

"Good," she said then pushed him on to his back, "That means you won't go pop straight away."

She straddled his thighs and pulled his dick up to her glistening spit-sodden pussy. She watched with a tyrannical leer his shocked face as she wanked his dick against her spread, swollen lips.

"If we do this," she said, "You know you can't tell anyone, right?"

He nodded.

"Not anyone, not ever. Not one of your buddies. Or the dweebs you work with. Or any of that internet shit."

"No, Momma, of course."

She raised her body just enough to guide his cockhead into her pussy then she slowly eased her weight down upon him. Benjamin's mind became blank as her soft but tough velvet cavity enveloped him completely and he felt abandoned in an altogether unknown world. If he'd been a drug-user then he would have realised how psychedelic the experience was: lights were flashing, colours were swirling, sounds were altering and images distorting as he pushed his hips up to meet Jem's descending movements.

Jemima's mind was twisting inside out with conflictions and dilemmas, she loved him dearly and knew this was a deviant violation of her agreed parental contract. Was she really this bad a Mom? Was she really this shamelessly devoted to her desires? She knew this was against the rules but... he was so cute, his body was so hot, he was so into her and his dick felt so good. She ably rode his twisting contortions. She took his hands and guided them up inside her teeshirt to place his palms on her boobs. She leaned forward to rest her hands, and her whole bouncing weight, upon his shoulders. She accelerated her corkscrew grinds as he took his cue to molest her breasts. The startled young man watched in awe as his skillful lover closed her eyes and breathed in hard grunts, working her tight slit along the length of his dick and the breath-sapping sight began to make the boiling cauldron inside his balls bubble over. He was trying desperately to deny the urge, to prevent release, to prolong the pleasure Jem was taking from him; she'd been clearly disappointed with Bobby's performance and he wanted to please her more, not out of an enlarged ego but purely out of a desire to give her the satisfaction she deserved. He tried talking to distract his mind from the increasing compulsion to come.

"Is this... what you, ummm, you do with Bobby?"

"Mm?" Jem opened her eyes, "Er, kinda. But different."

"Different? How? Am I, er, not as good or as big or..."

Jem lay her whole body upon him, pinning him to the bed as she slowed her screwing of the unyielding, upright cock; the change in angles meant that the boy was now spearing a whole new part of her and she took a few moments to enjoy this.

"Fuuuuuuck, thasssgoood," she purred.

"It's different," she answered eventually, "Because, me and Bobby? We fuck. It feels nice, but it's just fucking."

"Aren't we fucking?"

"No, Benji. This?"

He looked into her sparkling amber eyes and at her gentle but sinful smile.

"This is making love," she said then buried her face in his neck.

He was presented with the nape of her neck, covered in the softest of tiny blonde hairs. He kissed her there and felt her whole body respond, including the flooding of her juices as she fucked herself harder on his prick. He recognised now why she'd previously asked him not to kiss her there, this special spot just behind her ear was reserved for moments such as this. He kissed her there again and she murmured her inarticulate pleasure. She shifted position slightly and then gasped aloud. Benjamin could feel the hardened head of his dick making frequent forceful contact with some hidden crevice within her magical cave.

"Ooh, that's the... right there," she sounded slightly angry, "Don't fucking move, Benji!"

Jem began to work her pussy harder, in faster, shorter movements.

"Don't stop baby, don't..."

Jem's husky rasp broke down into guttural burbling as she squeezed his throbbing meat like she was hanging on for dear life. During the next elongated minutes of this intense and frenetic fucking Benjamin was surprised to learn just how tight a climaxing pussy can squeeze a penis. Jem twisted and writhed and came on his dick, he felt her viscous fluid flowing down his skin, soaking his pubes and pooling under him. Jem's face was still buried in his neck, kissing his shoulder, and he valiantly remembered to smooch her special private place behind her ear; at the touch of his lips Jem dissolved climatically into a quivering, boiling, tsunami of wet flesh.

A little later, when her quivering and clenching had subsided, she raised her head and looked deep into his eyes. Her frizzled blonde hair was matted to her face. She looked like a wild predatory animal. She had slowed her fucking now and was rubbing her pussy on his mountainous erection like she was scratching an itch.

"Did you... did you come?" Benjamin wasn't sure.

"Ummmm, mmm."

She kissed him and the serious but sensuous look on her face dragged him closer to his own climax. When he felt her tongue slide into his mouth, his inexperienced senses could take no more, his body could hold back no longer; he pushed his dick up hard and exploded his young fertile spunk like a firework. Jem moaned into his mouth as her innocent lover inseminated her. They kissed as he persevered with spurt after spurt after spurt of boiling lava inside her.

*******

Half an hour passed before their mutual tingles drained finally from their nerve-endings. She was lying on him, still genitally joined in a gluepot of their own making; they had both drifted off to an airy fairyland for a while, their weightless thoughts floating away on fluffy clouds of candyfloss nothingness.

Jem whispered, "Wow."

"Yes. Wow."

"Did it work?"

Jem's question completely threw his mind off the rails.

"What?" he asked, "Did what work?"

"My plan."

"Oh. No. I'm more in love with you than ever."

Jemima snuggled sleepily against him.

"We'll have to try harder, that's all."

12