Trailer Trash Tycoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy asked, "The doctor?"

"You're broke, or you wouldn't be here. Instead of money, the doctor charges blowjobs. Leo will pay for medicine and the other things you need. Doc is... kind of weird, but he takes good care of us and our kids.

No other men are allowed to touch us or even go near our trailers. Any time we're away from home, we need to go as a group, usually with Leo.

When you save up enough money and want to move away, you can whenever you want. But once you leave, you can't come back here."

Candy swallowed nervously. "Um, okay."

Melissa smiled again, as she said, "If you like girls, loving another girl is fine, if Leo can watch sometimes. Once in a while he brings another girl here, so he can have sex with her while he watches me and Amy."

"Uh..." Candy gulped.

"If you don't like girls, the most you really need to do is once a week with me for a couple of months, until you go to your own place. I'm gentle, and I know what girls like. I think you and I could have a lot of fun." She started playing with Candy's fine blonde hair, making her uncomfortable.

The timer beeped, and Candy quickly said, "Cake time!" Despite the difficulty caused by her large pregnancy belly, she jumped up and grabbed the oven mitts.

-

In the beige and white trailer across the road, Jade was about to start her cam show for the day. As she put on her makeup, she said to herself, "$370 yesterday, today I'm going to try for $500. Maybe Leo will let me pay the rent in cash? I think I'd rather pay him $800 a month than give him two blowjobs and fuck him twice. If he wants more than that, I guess sex with him isn't that bad."

She was half Chinese and half Japanese with green eyes, which are rare for those of East Asian ancestry. Jade was the cleverest of Leo's girls. She only started saving up six months earlier and had nearly twenty grand already. She was debating if she should stay and save up enough to buy a house, or if she wanted to move to an apartment and start a business.

She had bought some green contact lenses for a few hundred and spent everything she made in her first four months on a labiaplasty and "D" cup breasts. Her income immediately tripled. Large numbers of men thought her big boobs and newly smooth pussy were very sexy.

Many other cam-girls only worked an hour or two a day, but she was industrious. She was on cam at least six hours a day, sometimes seven or eight; and worked six days a week.

Most days she was a tease queen and rarely went nude on camera. She wore thin, revealing clothing that almost let the viewers see what they wanted, but not quite. She would play with her nipples through her lacy top or slowly masturbate through her panties, waiting for men to offer big tips to see her body.

The first time she had a real orgasm on camera, the men reacted well. Now she was cumming for real five or six times a day for money, and for her fans' viewing pleasure.

If nobody offered tips for a while, she would put a robe over her sexy outfit and slowly lick a popsicle or drink from a clear glass using a straw. Usually within a few minutes somebody would offer five dollars or more for her to take the robe off, so they could see what she usually wore anyway.

She pretended to be very shy. Revealing one of her nipples or her pussy for ten seconds earned her at least five bucks, and many were happy to pay. For a full minute of her playing with a nipple and masturbating nude, she wanted twenty dollars. Twenty bucks a minute! Most days she got it ten or more times. Horny men tended to be stupid men.

She knew viewers would get bored seeing the same thing all the time. Two days a week she left the green contacts out, and pretended to be her naughty, brown-eyed sister Jee, playing with small sex toys and sucking her nipples fully nude.

She usually started at 4pm, when lots of men were leaving work. Many camgirls thought that since they were part of a business, they should start early in the day, 8am or even 6am, but Jade knew better. The one time she started early, she had only three viewers at 8am. At 8pm on weekdays, she usually had about a dozen. Some Fridays and Saturdays, she even hit the limit of thirty viewers per channel.

As another ploy, she started some drama by posting messages where the two 'sisters' Jade and Jee complained about each other, increasing her fan base even further.

The previous day the 'sisters' started a catty argument about which of them was better at sucking off their non-existent brother, and who deserved to sleep with him more. The fictional arguments and incest drama would continue for months, then years, going viral and boosting her tips even more. Even a few hundred straight women and gay men who didn't want to see her nude would pay a few dollars a month to see the soap-opera incest story she created.

-

Rhonda's boy was at Kelly's, and the short and chubby brunette was on camera. Rhonda didn't think doing her hair and makeup every day was worth the bother, especially considering all the time she spent taking care of her son and babysitting for the other girls.

She moved around on her bed nude, smoking a cigarette and wondering why only four guys were watching. She spread her legs to give them a look at her vagina, then crushed her cigarette out.

She was tempted to light another right away, but was poor and had to ration them out. She could only afford three packs a week, eight or nine cigarettes a day.

A message displayed on her screen, "PUT A FINGER IN YOUR BUTT! $5"

She frowned and shook her head slowly. The thought of anal anything bothered her, and she lit another cigarette for the artificial calm it provided.

After a few minutes, another message said, "SUCK YOUR TITS!"

Rhonda didn't mind, and dutifully did as she was asked. She held one of her large breasts and moved it toward her mouth, then licked and sucked her nipple.

She heard one of the jingling chimes that indicated somebody had tipped her a dollar.

She realized she needed to make more, but hated feeling exposed and vulnerable by having a real orgasm on camera. She was afraid to let the guys see her when she was actually excited.

She asked the men, "Do you want to see me play with my pussy?"

The responses were less than spectacular.

"All the girls do that."

"Boring...zzzz"

"Put a toy in your ass!"

"cool"

She finished her cigarette and started slowly rubbing her outer labia.

"Not bad"

"HOT!"

"meh"

"Bye"

She heard one of the loud chimes, letting her know one of them had tipped her five dollars, but there were only three viewers left in her channel.

She saw from the clock she'd been on camera two hours. It was time to go get her son.

She said, "See you tomorrow, guys." Then clicked the camera off.

She mused aloud, "Only thirty-one bucks today. That's barely enough for groceries and diapers. I wish I could leave and do a real job instead. It's embarrassing being naked, and I barely make anything. I don't really like him that way, but maybe Leo will give me a hundred if I let him fuck me again?"

-

I was in the middle of sixty-nine with Candy when her water broke, right in my face. For a second I thought she might be squirting, but her groan of pain and a little blood cleared up my confusion.

"AAAUGH! Leo! The baby! WE GOTTA GET TO THE HOSPITAL! AAAGH! OWWW!"

I reassured her. "It'll be alright. Most births take hours and hours, especially the first one. Let's clean up and get dressed."

I was happy she'd finally be able to hold her baby but was sad for myself. I wouldn't get any more pregnant blowjobs from her.

-

Five days later, I returned to the hospital while my doctor friend was giving them a final checkup. He seemed to take a very long time making sure Candy's breasts were okay.

Before walking out, he said, "You have a check-up next week, 7pm Sunday at my house."

I knew the routine well. I'd bring Candy to his place for six weekly 'check-ups', mostly so he could check how good her mouth felt on his dick. She didn't have the money to pay for the birth, and I thought watching blowjobs was kind of hot.

As we were packing up to go, Candy told me, "My boy's name is Darren Leonardo, Darren after my grandfather, and Leonardo after you, Leo. I love you! Thank you so much!"

I kissed her forehead, "I like you too, Candy. But you know how things work. I'll see you at least a few times a week, and if you need anything, I'm at the top of the hill."

"But why can't we stay with you? You have a spare bedroom, and I'll do almost anything you want! I love you!"

"We talked about this a lot before, Candy. I want you to be happy, and I'll help, but I'm not in love. I'm not going to marry you. I'm just a good friend who loves blowjobs. You'll be okay."

She cried quietly as she held little Darren and an orderly pushed her wheelchair. I was stuck dragging what felt like four tons of baby supplies to the parking lot.

When we were finally in my truck, I told her, "Amy is looking forward to having a third baby in their trailer. She loves babies even more than most new moms. Her and Melissa will help you a lot."

Melissa was eager to have Candy live with them, and even more eager to have her face between Candy's legs. I can't explain it, and I don't really understand it, but Melissa is hot for post-birth vaginas. Everybody has their special thing, but I still think it's very strange. Melissa thinks it's crazy that I love feeling a pregnancy belly while getting my dick sucked, so fair is fair.

Things were going well, until it was time for Candy to 'pay the rent'. Candy freaked out when Melissa touched her boobs and refused to do anything with her.

I talked with several of the other girls, and Rhonda agreed to take her in. Candy didn't like that Rhonda smoked, but put up with it if Rhonda wouldn't do anything sexual with her.

I got a huge shock a week later. I was starting to rub one out watching a naughty Asian girl Jee on the screen in my bedroom. I thought she looked a lot like Jade. I wondered if they might be related, as I switched the channel from her to Rhonda.

She was sitting next to Candy on her bed. Both wore bath robes that partly concealed their bikinis. Rhonda was saying, "Tell all your friends, guys. Candy just had a baby, and Saturday night she's going to show you her pussy. I'm going to teach her to smoke too. Tell all your friends with smoke fetishes, and guys that like big pussies. Saturday at seven this pretty new mom will spread her legs for the camera, and learn to suck on dirty, naughty cigarettes." She exhaled a cloud of smoke as the video ended, then it switched to another girl. During the brief speech, Candy's cheeks had gone from white, to pink, to 'stop light'.

Rhonda's usual approach was, "I'm here. Pay me if you want." Her promotion skills had improved dramatically. I wondered if she'd been talking to Jade.

-

Jade was glad Rhonda and Candy had agreed to watch her baby as often as she wanted for just some basic advice. Now she could be on camera ten or twelve hours a day! She'd be rich!

-

Candy and Rhonda had agreed to share baby duties, cam show time, and the profits. Rhonda was amazed when they made $415 on Candy's first night, and over a thousand dollars the first week. Rhonda had never made more than $300 in a week before.

They started doing their hair and makeup before every show. Both abhorred doing cunnilingus, but were okay with kissing each other if it made them money. Sometimes they shared cigarettes by kissing and blowing smoke into each other's mouths and made even more.

After two months of camming together, they were comfortable enough to play with each other's breasts and masturbate while sitting next to each other, letting their fans share their orgasms. Candy decided to stay, instead of moving to another trailer.

They started having sex with Leo together, kissing with his penis between their lips, and playing with each other's bodies as he rode them. After a year together, they tried sixty-nine on camera and discovered they loved it. Their fans did too.

Their trailer bedroom wasn't much, but it was their own dirty little Heaven.

-

12