Train Ride

Story Info
A little non-consent turned into consent non-consent? Maybe.
2.3k words
3.69
23.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cupde1
cupde1
11 Followers

Storming out of the house, "That cunt! How can that bitch get me fired when we both know she was enjoying the fucking! How dare she. These thoughts are racing through my mind, as I try to calm down. My morning run will hopefully clear my mind. Running through the park, I feel my mind race like my body. Solitary thought allows me to have both clarity and rationality.

Sure I grabbed her ass, but she was flirting with me. Yes I fondled her tits in the parts room, but she had that low cut shirt that left nothing up to the imagination. Yes I fingered her up against the wall, but she wanted it.

The trail, the view, the run, is all providing me clarity. I will just go into town and talk to my boss. If I can't talk some sense into him I head over to the union hall and meet with my rep to plan a strategy.

"Wow, look at the tits on her," I inadvertently mumble to myself as this sexy blonde jogs by. I think to myself, maybe if I pulled her behind those trees... Focus, I need to get going. Run back home and get ready. I think I can catch the 10:10. Be in the supervisors office by 11. Maybe spend the afternoon at the social hall drinking and get home before my wife gets back. As long as I am back by 7. It will be all good.

...

I am so glad that I have time for myself. Kids are with my ex and I am taking a much needed mental health day. It has been way too long since I spent the day in the city just to have fun and enjoy the art. "Both those legs look great girl!," looking in the mirror seeing how the summery floral dress clings to the rest of my body. Got to get going if I want to get to the museum for the 11 showing.

Walking into the train, the crowd is small and I was easily able to get a seat. Sitting across from the door, I spend my time daydreaming and people watching as the train cycles through the stops.

Oh my goodness, who is that? I can't take my eyes off of him. Look away girl. What are you doing?

...

Whew! Made it just in time for the train. Wow look at those eyes, so sexy. Damn and that body. I think I know where I am going to sit! Her skin is flush. I caught her looking. Let's see if I can have some fun with this. She is looking everywhere but at me now. Talk about wanting me! Yummy! She didn't even look over when I sat next to her.

Let me toy with her. I covertly slide a finger along her outside bare thigh. As soon as I touch her a slight moan/ shudder escapes her lips. I lightly caress her thigh. Seeing no resistance, not even a movement in her hands, I get bolder. Now I rub the top of her thigh and eventually the inner thigh. Her breathing becomes ragged and I can feel the heat coming off of her body.

...

OH. MY. GOD. Why am I letting him touch me? Get him to stop. Why am I paralyzed? If I don't look at him and don't acknowledge him, maybe he will stop. Oh shit, that feels so good. No one has done that to me in a while. Stop. Stop him. OH MY GOD his hand is rubbing my inner thigh. Can he feel my pulsing pussy's heat. Oh lord, this shouldn't be happening. Why does it feel SSSSOOO GOOD!? Slap him. Slap him away. Stop him. Oh my God no don't stop him. Why am I doing this? His touch, it's like lightning surging through my body. Oh my God he is stopping and pulling away.

...

"I will be on the return train at 5:50."

...

What the hell just happened? Girl you just let a complete stranger turn you into mush. Geesh, I am such a slut. How could I let anyone just take me like that. Is this my stop, no the next one is, shit, no, it is this one. I walk out of the train. My legs feel like jello. Weak from the teasing. My inner thighs are soaked and my pussy is still pulsing. Hey pay attention your stop is coming up!

As I shuffle out of the train car, I just feel my juices trickling down my leg. I am sure my face is red because I feel flushed. My embarrassment equals my arousal. Why did I let him touch me? Why did I feel powerless? I am a strong woman. Where am I walking to again? Geesh! Ok up to the street, let's get to that gallery.

...

Huh, this fucking job. All the years I've given them and now this! I really hope that cunt Sheila does show up because she is going to get a piece of my mind.

"Hank please come into the office."

In front of me is Sheila, her lawyer, my boss, the union rep and an empty chair. They proceed to interrogate me and after an hour of going back and forth. They discharged me. ME! Their hardest fucking worker. The guy who is called when others can't do it. Now I am out because of this bitch and her feelings.

I am fit to be tied. I need a fucking drink as I head down to the union hall.

...

I am in a trance. The art is beautiful but I am looking right through them. I can't stop thinking about HIM. He groped me like an object. His toy. I am so ashamed of myself. How can I let him do that to me? Why can't I stop obsessing. His hands. Those big hands felt so gentle but firm. That cologne. HIS scent. What is that hold over me? Why can't I just move on?

Let's clear my head. I am going to have a late lunch in the quaint cafe I've been wanting to try. Some tea and maybe a salad will help. People watch and hopefully get this out of my head. What time did he say he'd be on the train? Shit, come on girl stop it.

Just when I think I am done thinking about him a handsome gentleman walks by wearing that same cologne. I feel my pussy pulse and twitch at just the scent. Pavlov's got it right on this bitch! As I finish my tea and pay for the lunch, I head for the park, right by the train station. Is he thinking about me? Was he just mind fucking me? God I hope he isn't on the train. Fuck I hope he is! An hour to go, fuck why don't I just take a different train? Your pussy is telling you why. Your nipples are starting to become painfully obvious as well.

...

Shit, look at the time. I need to get down to the train stop. If I don't get home in time, not only will she be pissed I lost a job, but I couldn't even be home on time. Fuck, how do I explain this all to her. Thank God my buddies' firm can get me a spot in a few weeks. My union rep is worthless but at least the union isn't .

If I ever run into that bitch again, she better not be alone! That was a good job. Now she fucked me out of it just because our boss saw me, she lied and said she didn't enjoy it. Yeah right. I need to hurry, the train is almost there and I am not. I pick up the pace and get there just in time. It is packed with everyone coming home.

It is standing room only. I move around the car to an area with more space. Shit, there's that girl from before. I almost forget that she would be there. I am actually shocked she is. My dick gets hard. She doesn't see me and a creep up behind her. She feels my presence or maybe my cologne. Her head darts back quick and then back again. She knows I am there.

I slowly feel the back of her dress. Rub a finger down her back. I feel her quiver, but no one else does. I move my hand down slowly down her back, over her as, circling her cheeks. Then I slip my hand under her dress. God she has a g-sting thong on. I slowly trace the g-string with my finger back and forth. I can hear her breaths become ragged.I blow into her ear, not saying a word. She crooks her neck from the sensations flowing through her. This bitch is mine.

As the train approaches the next stop, I can feel her ass pushing back against me and her thighs are parted just enough for to slip a finger under her thong. I trace her lips so lightly. I can feel her juices already on my hand. I can't reach enough to touch her clit so I tease my finger at her entrance. Sighs and shivers are slight but uncontrollable by her now.

My stop is next.

"Follow me."

...

Oh my God. I didn't think he would show. How did he find me? Why am I following him? What the fuck am I doing. God this neighborhood looks rough. He fucking fingered me right on the fucking train! I couldn't move, I didn't want to move. What the hell is wrong with me? Where is he taking me? Why isn't he saying anything? What does that sneer mean when he keeps looking back at me? Why are we going into this old apartment building? Does anyone live here? Down to the basement? Why aren't I running out of here?

...

Today isn't so bad. This fucking bitch just wants to be fucked. What a posh bitch. Probably feels like she is slumming. I'll show her something. I have to thank Joey for these keys. Glad he gave them to me to help him fix it up.Where should I take her? Hmm, basement. Out of the way, no windows. No one can hear her scream if she decides to change her mind. Fuck yeah, it isn't such a bad day!

...

He grabs her.. Spins her around. Puts his hand around her throat and growls into her ear. "You are such a cock tease today, aren't you." She can only shake her head as both fear and arousal overwhelms her. He bends her over the washing machine and quickly pulls her thong down. She yanks them out from under her and shoves them into her mouth.

"Taste good, slut?!"

"God I need this, you bitch!" He pulls his belt off and proceeds to swat her ass. His hand back on her throat and looking into each other's eyes, hers with fear and trepidation, his with anger. He keeps swatting her ass. Their eyes never leave each other's gaze. He stops and gropes her pussy. Its stickiness tells that it isn't just fear in her eyes.

"This bitch is fucking turned on!"

"On your knees." He yanks the panties from her mouth. He loops her hands behind her back with the belt. He holds the belt with one hand while unzipping and taking his cock out with the other. Without even instruction, her mouth was open, waiting for his cock. With both hands, he holds her head as he fuck her mouth. Each time he pushes deep into her throat and gags each time. He really goes hard and stops as she catches her breath.

"You are such a slut. This wasn't the first time your throat was used as a cock sleeve!!"

As she is still kneeling, he undoes her dress and pushes what he can to the floor, mostly it is bunched upon her lap. His gentle but strong hands are no more. He starts slapping and twisting her tits. She screams louder each time. The last scream was too loud and he slapped her face and shoved the panties back in her mouth.

He drapes her over the machine again. Grabs her by the hips and just starts fucking her raw. Her dress still around her hips, he holds her tight and fucks her with primal abandon. He pulls her closer and growls and grunts in her ear. His hand is back on her throat while the other is hungrily pawing, twisting, and turning her nipples. Her screams can no longer be contained.

He throws her to the floor and climbs on top of her. Her legs are perched on his shoulders. His thrusts are fast and hard.. Both hands are around her throat now, testing her consciousness. He is ready to explode way beyond her multiple orgasms flowing through her convulsing body. As he reaches climax, he pulls out and splatters her face. He rubs his cock over her cheek and mouth as she licks him clean. Before he zips up, his hand rubs his cum all over her face smearing whatever makeup she had left. All of a sudden he zips up and leaves with her left into a pile of quivering mess.

...

Fuck that was fun. Glad that bitch sucked her juices off of my cock. I am sure my wife won't smell her now. Hopefully she can find her way home. Hope no one tells those guys on the corner who are in the basement.

...

What the fuckity fuck fuck did I just do. Oh my god, oh my god, Fuck was that hot. I need to get out of here. Did I just hear a door? Is he coming back? ...

cupde1
cupde1
11 Followers