Train Ride

Story Info
A couple act out CNC fantasy on the train.
2.5k words
3.2
10.7k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many months were spent planning this day. Finally, on the day to arrive, the conditions were perfect. Two people on a crowded platform give each other a nod of acknowledgement.

She breathes in deeply and exhales hard. Then, finally, it was time to get on the train. Her thoughts were racing; her breath became quick with anticipation and excitement; as she boarded the train in search of her seat in the hustle and bustle. Everyone heading home at 5 pm.

The train was packed to the brim! Lady luck was on her side tonight, though. Top of the car in the middle, a window seat was free. It was over an hour ride home, and she did not have to stand. Instead, the woman put her bag in front of her legs on the floor and put in her headphones. Once seated, she began to stare out the window. She was tuning out the outside world and getting lost in her current thoughts.

He spots his target on the platform of the train station. Perfection! She had her hair down in loose brunette curls, dark sunglasses-wearing wedges and a simple dress that hugged her curves in all the right spots. He spots her, noticing her nervous tics while bouncing a purse on her right shoulder. It is clear; she was anxious and distracted.

He follows the woman on the train, four people behind her; he cannot grab a spot on the top of the train near her. So he leaves to stand on the bottom deck of the train.

The gentleman quickly plots a quick change to the original plan. There is a spot on the train where he could watch who leaving the train. He put in headphones and pretend to zoned out as he waited, like a spider waiting for a fly to land in his trap.

She is so focused on distressing the way home; she does not notice the train is slowly becoming empty. Until only a handful of people are sprinkled throughout the train. Then, suddenly, there is a hand on her thigh. What the hell! Who the hell is touching me?

She turns to her right. A man was sitting beside her, moving his hand slowly up her thigh towards the hem of her dress. He was staring forward, lost in thought; it was to seem, headphones in his ears. She gasped; in panic and fear; she does not react at first. But, once the adrenaline kick in, she directly slaps his hand away. The gentleman dressed in a business suit, with a clean trim beard and polish shoes, whose eyes, from hers perceptive, appear to sparkle from his mischievous thoughts. Boy, he smelled good and looks good, but she was a scare. Just as fast as she pushed his hand away, he would go back even harder.

Then, suddenly he turned to her and whispered, "Don't scream and obey me, or I will freaking strangle you with my tie." She then drops her hands in her lap in defeat and submits to his commands. Next, he whispered to her, "move your handbag on your lap." She does as she told by this stranger; her heart is thumping, and her blood jumping; this man then moans softly, Good girl".

At last, the train was practically empty, and she has not got off the train yet. The man starts going up the stairs, which gives him the advantage of sneaking up behind her seat on the top floor of the train.

Good, he thinks; as he approached her seat, she was not even paying attention as she stared out the window. Sweet lord, he thinks, her scent is intoxicating, her severe features and distract expression is perfect.

He quietly slid into the seat next to her. Good so far, he thinks. Her bare legs, 0glimmer in the sunlight. He delicately reaches over to her thigh and gingerly caresses her inner leg, creeping up her thigh; he licked his lips as he stared forwards. So close, he thinks. Then, just as he reaches her hemline, she is startled suddenly.

At last, she has noticed his hand! His pants get tight in the crotch; she gasped; Now, the man thinks. He turns to towards the woman, and pushed his hand harder up her thigh and whispered, "Don't scream and obey me, or I will freaking strangle you with my tie."

The man noticed that she then drops her hands in her lap in submission with a huff and submit to his commands. He then proceeds to whisper to her, "move your handbag on your lap." Oh, he thinks, she does as she told; this dog is intelligent! This man then moans softly, Good girl".

Dammit, "I knew it"! She thinks, Why did I have to feel sexy this morning and had to put on the racy, lacy red bra and panties set under this well-fitted mid-thigh dress today!" She suddenly felt shame because she felt she made herself a target.

She wanted to scream, scratch this man's eyes out and snapped his hand closed between her thigh. But, instead, she decided to be smart and let this man do to her whatever he pleased to survive. She was a survivor anyways; every time life knocked her down, she stands back up and dusts herself off. "What's another time," she thinks. She lets out a whimper and then turns her focus on the window; she prays he is quick on what he does.

"Shall I continue up her thigh or go on to caress her breast through the thin material"; he reflects. His pants growing uncomfortably tight by the minutes. The gentleman can faintly see the outline of her bra and panties...lacy..." Dammit," he thinks.

He gently bites his lower lip and lets out a soft moan under his breath. "This going to be so freaking hot," he thinks. His heart is racing, his breath growing heavy with anticipation, "seize the moment." He dove under the hem of her dress with his left hand and swiftly slide the right side of her panties to the side, desperately searching for her "special button," the sweet spot," BINGO!

With the other hand, he pulled up the hem of her dress as he quickly scanned the train to make sure no one was watching. "This going too well!" he reflects, quickly glancing over to the woman's crotch. "Dammit, red lace, panties, and they are hot"; it was as she was begging to be rape tonight," the man thought.

She is sitting frozen in her seat, unsure how to react! He has found her clit, her jelly bean. He knows what he was doing, she thinks; his fingers are quick, precise and drawing circles, quicken with pace and intensity, with each breath. If this continues, she was going to ejaculate against her will. She suddenly thinks, Is that possible"? Oof, his fingers are slipping down her slit. She cannot help but bite her lower lip and whimper." Dammit, this not happening," the woman thinks, as the stranger slide two fingers in her pussy that is beginning to drip.

The woman silently curses her body; it reacts to his accurate fingers movements like a puppet. Then the man hit home. "He found my g-spot," as she wriggled away instinctively.

She jumps in shock and slams her legs closed; as his second-hand clamps down on her thigh, forcing her legs apart... She noticed that man lets out a chuckle quietly and leans into her right ear...he gives her ear a nibble." Dammit"! She yelped under her breath. Next, she hears him whispered, "Be a good girl and open up prude!"

He noticed, she froze in her seat, and this further arouse him. He has hit home on her clit, "She was trying to resist my touches, grr.", he thinks. The man watches her facial features as he carefully views the train for any onlooker or any interference.

Feeling brave, he slid his fingers down the woman's slit, "Holy cow," she is wet, the stranger thinks. "Now is my chance," he prods two fingers into her vagina, immediately finding her crown jewel spot, applying pressure.

The man feels her body's reaction on his fingers. Her pussy naturally clamps down, and her legs begin to disobey her by trembling. Ow! "That bitch! How dare she snap her legs close on me"! He grasped her right thigh with his right hand and rip her legs apart. This amuses, the rapist and a giggle escaped his lips.

The man, following the reaction, is to lean into her right ear and give the ear a playful nip; the words be a good girl and open up prude", leaves his smiling lips. "O, Lord, this is so hot"; passes through his brain. The gentleman hears, the women yelp under her breath, Dammit"!

With his right hand, which he used to open the dog's legs, he guides his hand up the thigh, over the soft, thin fabric of her dress, across her delicate tummy, to her full breasts, while his left-hand fingers bang her wet pussy. Then, boldly, he grabbed the right breast out of the bra's cup and pulled it out of the victim's dress. Quickly, he cast a glance around the car. He is still safe, for now.

He got my breast out on the train! Is her first thought after he has ripped her legs open. "He is using me and thinking he has every right to my body, like he owns me," as her minds races.

The woman resists her body actions, but the fight becoming futile. Finally, she feels something wet on her pierced right breast, she decided to look at the man directly. He is suckling on her right breast now! "Dammit, I need to orgasm," she panicked.

The gentleman, enjoying every moment of this train ride, the taste of her flesh, her body twitching as she was struggling for relief. Suddenly he stopped. He takes his lips off her nipple and his hand out of her wet, dripping pussy. He noticed she was panting heavily.

One quick glance around the train tells him it empties. Without a second thought, he undid his trousers and releases his cobra. It springs up out of his pants, thriving for attention.

He grasped the dog's hair at the back and pulled her mouth down on his cock. She got a tight mouth like her pussy, which feels fantastic on his cock; but he is greedy for more. So he shoved her head down further on his huge penis. He feels and hears that she was starting to gag on his dick, which feels extraordinary. The woman is dribbling and snot coming out of her nose as he begins to face bang her slowly to swiftly, quicken the pace till he hitting her throat hard.

He looks down at her face as he pulled her up for air by her hair, her makeup running in streams down her face, her nose got snot bubbles, and she was dribbling

madly from her mouth. "That freaking hot," he tells her. She gulped for air...and desperately tries to wipe her snot and tears away" I need to ejaculate, dog"!

"O crap, why has he stop"! More fears sets into her brain. She was panting madly, sweat pouring off her as she is silently panicked but immorally enjoying being rape.

The women dare to glance at her would-be rapist; he was undoing his pants without fear and has an evil smirk on his face. Just then, the wisp of the zipper comes undone, and a monster pops out his underwear...

Then, BAM! A hand is on the back of her head, in her hair, and her mouth suddenly being force opened by pressure, of cock being shove up against her teeth. The bad man is forcing his dick down her tiny throat, and he did it with rapid determination. Then, the Next moment, he jerked her head up for what seems like a breath of air...

Her makeup is destroyed by tears, snot is pouring out her nose, and she is dribbling. I am a freaking mess", she realized. She takes the back of her hand and tries to wipe away the excess without any luck. "Damn, luck, what got me into this situation."

He is now speaking to me, what a freaking pervert, he thinks I am looking hot", as she hears him says evilly to her as she hears his heavy breath. He was more concerned about coming than being caught, she noticed. "Dog," she snaps back to reality; she looks at him directly in the eyes. They are dark and wide.

The would-be rapist now wanted her to stand up and put her bag on the seat; what now? Worried about what his next move going to be, she is fearful. Then, with one rapid movement up to her dress, he reacted quickly and pulled on the crotch of barely their panties. The thin material shredded under the force.

Next, her right arm is being pulled on hard; she mildly resists, then decided against it. Finally, she ends up dropping in his lap. He demands her to sit on his dick properly. Like a good girl, she regrettably does as she is told. The woman gingerly lowers herself on the abnormal appendage. Her vagina accommodated the size promptly and hear the stranger gasp, "Dang"!

I am being raped, and it becomes less and less against my body will. Then her body betrayed her one last time. "Ooooooo!" She moaned. Her body then clamped down on his shaft and began to tremble. "Dammit, I just orgasm,"; she stated out loud softly. Within moments of her orgasm, she felt the man spurt up to her pussy and gasp, "slut"!

Then she is tossed on her ass on the floor, and the gentleman got up and adjusted himself, then as mysteriously as he had to appear, he was gone...

Well, time to straighten up and go home now, she heavily thought as she stood and watch the stranger walk away, out the window of the train...

Within a split-second decision and the empty train, with time running out before the last stop, the gentleman decided he was going all the way. "Stand up, dog, and put your bag on the seat." With one quick action, the thin material of her panties ripped away to bare a dripping pussy.

A pull on her right arm, with mild resistance, she gave in and fell into the man's lap. "Sit properly on my cock, and be a good little girl," so she sat. He began to rock against her pussy, in a swift in and out motion. "Dang, she tight," he thought, but she could easily handle his size like she has done this before. Finally, he noticed and heard, "Dammit, I just orgasm," leave her lips of betrayal not long into the banging. These last words send the would-be rapist over the edge. He sprays the inside of her juicy pussy with his own juice.

One last moan from the man, he moaned "slut"! Then he shoved her off him, and she lands on her ass. Thankful, he came, the train stop. He quickly stood up and straightened himself out. Then, as fast as he appeared, he bolted for the exit of the train, but before heading down the stairs, he glanced over his shoulder one last time at that woman he just raped, "See you at home babe."