Train Wrecked Daughter

Story Info
Drunk Mom and Daughter on the loose in town.
3.9k words
3.67
110.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers

Mom and the Train Wrecked Daughter- Art by LeC -Words by Bazzle

Tabitha Jones paced up and down the hallway. The day was getting away from her. She needed to go shopping; well, her daughter Simone had told her yesterday that she needed to go for a new skirt and top for yet another party this evening. It could be argued she did not need new clothes, but actually more importantly, she did not need to go to yet another party. The reasoning was that as she still was not particularly sober from the last one. But then it could equally be argued that as she had put on a little too much weight recently, that she did need some new clothes.

At 1137 Tabitha finally pushed open the door. She coughed at the smell of stale alcohol and cigarette smoke from a sweaty 18-year-old teenager permeating as a potent fug in the dusky room. The curtains were still drawn and in there in the middle of the bed sat the recently awoken, half-dressed Simone. She leant against her arm wearing just her pink top and nonmatching green cotton knickers with large pink bow on the front, slurping on her warm vodka and coke that she had left on the bed side table from last night. She had been drinking it when she passed out. Both the room and Simone stank of a night of heavy partying.

"Simone, come on we need to go shopping now, otherwise you will be late!" Tabitha barked from the door. Before striding in uninvited, stepping over the empty bottles and pulling back the curtains. They both blinked at the brightness of the room, then she shivered as she pushed open the window to get some cool fresh air into the room. Her nipples hardened through her thin fabric of her bra and dress.

"Yeah, what ev's!" the hungover and potentially still drunk Simone replied, annoyed that she had lost the straw and spent a few seconds chasing it with her tongue, before the last dribble of coke was noisily slurped and sucked up the straw. Noisily chasing the last dribbles in the bottom of the glass.

"You said you needed yesterday that you wanted a new top and skirt for the party tonight?" Tabitha replied herself leaning on the windowsill for support. Before looking out down the street both ways.

"Oh, yeah mum, on my way..." she giggled, burped, dropped the empty glass on the bed, watching is rock backwards and forwards, "On my way." She rolled then over and fell out of the bed and onto the floor with a loud yelp and a thud...

Tabitha tutted as she wobbled in her heels and bending down slowly helped Simone up off the floor, so she was now standing.

1150

"For God's sake please do your pants up Sim, I am sure you were wearing that pair yesterday, and the day before?" Tabitha barked as she twisted the cap and then gulped direct from the Smirnoff bottle herself before handing it to Simone as she climbed into the car.

"Yeah, what evs mom, they are probably still dryer than yours!" She stretched and yawned.

"Quiet, not now. Do you need a Red Bull in the car to wake you up, so you can have some whilst I drive?"

"Yeah, but only with the voddy?" she groaned.

"Sharing right?"

"Yeah of course mom. Definitely."

"Good, now hurry up and drink darling, then pull up your trousers, we still don't need to see Wednesday's stinky knickers!"

1215"Thanks for the topsh up mom, ise need it, ise now made room for it!" she grinned focussing on holding the can steady the best she could as Tabitha poured some of the Smirnoff bottle into the can.

"This should make you just about behave until we get there!"

"Yeah, what evers!" she giggled taking a slurp

"Do you know what skirt or bottoms you want?"

"Dunno...pretty ones!" Simone replied and gulped more of her can of Red bull. "A nice pretty one!"

1245

"Thatsch nice skirt mom!" she giggled.

"It is, come on Simone, focus, lift your bum. I can't do it all, you need lift to try them on!"

"Ise tryings to, but Im nows teshting my mates mum."

"What about?"

"Jason's warty!" She slurred.

"Oh, you still planning on going?"

Simone nodded, then slowly shook her head. "Yeah, they says I'm too trashed now. As I can't type!" she giggled.

"Can you?"

"Yeahs ise still schink so?"

"As you look no different than normal, I think you're fine darling. Pass us the Red Bull, I am thirsty too." Tabitha took a gulp, licking her lips and sighing before handing the can back to her daughter sighing loudly.

"It's nice, yeash I know!" she giggled taking two attempts for her fingers to coordinate to grab hold if the can of Red Bull.

"Why is your breast out of your bra?"

Simone shrugged her shoulders and tried to push her large firm breast back with the top of her mobile phone, but failed, as it instantly popped out.

Tabitha tutted and bent over as she rearranged her daughter one once more.

"Come on Sim, stand up!"

"Ise standing nows am ise mum?" She burped whilst still slumped on the changing room chair.

Tabitha shook her head, "No, you're not, and as I thought, we need to go up a size, you've got chubbier Sim." She replied staring down at her half-dressed over half drunk daughter, focusing on her phone, before taking intermittent slurps of her alcohol enriched can of Red Bull. She pulled down the skirt, dragged across the curtain, and wobbled back out into the shop.

1300

"That will be 24 dollars and 99 cents, please, sorry we don't accept card." The cashier asked.

"Silly purse, where are you? I just need to find my card!" Tabitha replied looking inside her bag, both the full and empty miniature bottles clanking in her bag, she tutted to herself. "I mean some cash..."

"Ooh, I'm going potty mum...now!"

"Hang on Simone..." Tabitha wobbled in her heels as she glanced down from looking in her bag to her side as Simone pulled her shorts and knickers as she squatted leaning her weight against the side of wall below the till. The river of urine running across the shop.

"Oh, please stop now!" Tabitha stated as she handed 3 ten-dollar bills across.

"Oh, Mom?"

1305

"You are a really naughty girl for weeing in that shop!" Tabitha declared. "We won't be allowed back- ever!"

"But ise needed to go!" she giggled as her knees buckled as she wobbled on her legs. Then hiccupped. "Better than doing it all in my pants..." she giggled.

"Glad you stopped before your puddle became too obvious."

"Sorries mom!" she giggled.

"Sim also does your shorts up; you're flashing your rather dirtier knickers again.

"Ugh, youse told me to pull them up 'now'! So ise did, these all wet!" Simone moaned as she half heartly played with the button before leaving it alone. "AS I was still pissing!" she naughtily giggled.

"I know, as punishment you should have another drink; I know I need one!" Tabitha dug inside her bag and brought out a miniature bottle of vodka, twisted the gap, took a gulp, then handed it to Simone, who guzzled some it down burping loudly afterwards.

"Happish?" She slurred looking her mom bouncing on the toes of her high heels.

Tabitha shook her head. "No, I am going to pop behind that bush now, for my own piss!" Tabitha stated as she started tugging, pulling, her jeans down her slim thighs and wobbled on her heels towards the large area of grass behind the pittosporum shrub.

"Oh, okies mom." Simone replied as she necked the rest of the miniature bottle of vodka dropping it on the grass as she eyed up the pub over the road. "Imsh goings overs theres for morsh drinks!" she declared as she meandered towards the bar grabbing hold of the lamppost and that came into view for support. She looked back at her mom and giggled.

"Wait for me too!" Tabitha shouted and then yelped as she bounced mid squat she fell back on the grass, flashing her buttocks to the world.

"Don't ruins your panties mom!" She briefly let go of the lamp post, pointed, and laughed as Tabitha climbed on all fours her knickers still around her knees and then with great incoordination slowly got up off the grass staggering in her heels whilst pulling her pants and jeans up as she made her way towards her daughter.

They linked arms and together they stumbled across the road in unison and fell into the nearest bar.

1315

"I'm very sleepzys mom!" she giggled as she rested her arms on the table.

"Youse only got up twose hours ago." Tabitha tutted and gulped her drink.

"Ise hads lotch to drinks since then. Hic." Simone chuckled before her arms slipped and her head hit the table.

"Drink up, they are looking at us?"

"Whatz mom?" She lifted her head unsteadily from the table.

"Those boys thinks we are cools!" Tabitha laughed and gulped her drink

"Wese ares!"

"Come on darrrling, sits up straight, and drinks thru your tiredness darling!" Tabitha exclaimed in a motherly way, before necking her drink.

1740

"Sims, cans youse remembers wheres the car ...is... hic?"

"Mom, hic, no... Hic." She slowly shook her head, then regretted doing so.

"Nesers minds, then we goes to anoser bars tills we finds it! Hic."

"Ish youse says so mom. Hic." Simone giggled.

Tabitha took a swig of bottle of vodka she still had in her bag, "At least wese got rations."

"What evs mom." Simone slumped into the bottom of the trolley and as her mom leant on the bar at the front to push it across the carpark.

As the trolley meandered loosely around town, looking for either the car or a bar, Simone dribbled, and fell fast asleep.

11:15 Monday Morning

"Mom, can you take me to college like now?" Simone yawned, stretching her arm high in the air.

Tabitha stifled a yawn as she propped herself up on the kitchen table, her pyjama shirt done up with a solitary strained button. "Why?" She asked confused.

"It's like Monday again, and I've like got an email, I so like need to like turn up and to explain my absences mom?"

"Which one Sim?" Tabitha shrugged her shoulder and gulped her drink until it was nearly empty.

"Yeah, about that mom, like I said Mr Tranter has emailed, he like wants to like to know about all of them?" She sucked her cheeks in and almost whistled as the air rushed in as she swirled her drink around in her hand.

Tabitha sighed and tutted as she topped up her glass of orange juice with a splash more vodka. "It's not good enough. You need to go in and like learn stuff, I keep saying that!"

"I know, I know mom, but I can't get up that early, I like my sleep, and you know, I like, you know, keep missing the bus!" She equally yawned as she then picked up the vodka bottle off the table and chugged some into the glass and then topped it up with a splash of the orange juice.

"Yeah, I will drive you over once I've had my breakfast." She grinned and gulped more of her vodka infused orange juice.

"Thanks Mom, you're a star!" Simone smiled as she brought the glass to her mouth. "I will go properly this week I bet I will have to promise you and Mr Tranter that I will."

"You are a good girl!"

"Yeah, I've also got Steph's party this weekend to look forward to."

"Have you now?"

12:12

"Mom like where is the car?" Simone asked as took the can of vodka topped up Red Bull off Tabitha and staggered on to the drive as Tabitha struggled with the key so that she could lock the front door.

"On the drive where we left it?"

"Err no, Mom, is it stolen, like where is the actual car?" Simone pointed her arm around the completely devoid of car driveway. Just looking at the tipped over Trolley and two large orange cones in its place.

"It should be there, aren't you sure?"

"Yeah mom, it's definitely not here." She stated picking up one of the two large orange traffic cone that were now in the middle of the driveway swinging it in her arm backwards and forwards like a pendulum.

"Oh, Sim, did we take it into town yesterday?" Tabitha asked as confusion reigned on her face, before grabbing the can back from Simone and taking a swig from it.

"Yeah. Like we went shopping, remember." She then with a grunt lifted the cone to her eye looked down the hole at the top of the cone and spied her mother taking another gulp of vodka infused Red Bull.

Tabitha loudly swallowed "Sim, hang on, is it still in town?"

"Err, maybe we like have the trolley and two traffic cones here mom, I can't remember anything?"

Tabitha's eyes widened as her brain engaged. "Oh Simone, you know something?"

"What?"

"I think I remember now!"

1800 the previous evening

"Woo Hoo!" Tabitha called out as she slid down the child's park slide her legs wide apart hanging over the side.

"Mom, wese meant to be finding the car?"

"Yeah Sim, but this is ways more funs?" Tabitha screeched as she called out from the crumpled heap on the floor at the bottom of the slide, slowly getting herself upright tugging her jeans halfway up her buttocks, then hauling her knickers even higher up her hips. "Let's ride the train next!" Tabitha hunched over staggered across the park tripping over her jeans, so she sat down and took them off, before climbing up on the wooden ride on train held up by a large spring.

"Ohh mom wese way too bigs!" Simone giggled as she staggered sideways away from the toy before staggering back the other way.

"Choo, Choo!" Tabitha pumped her hand as if pulling the chain whilst driving a steam train and laughed out loud as she started to rock backwards and forwards the spring creaking with her weight going faster and faster, getting more and more disorientated until she shrieked as with a thud she fell off, her hands and feet up in the air like an upside-down sheep lying on to the rubber lined floor.

Simone staggered over and with great effort helped pull her disorientated mom up off the floor and then they both staggered arm in arm left and right until they eventually grabbed hold of the trolley handle, Simone climbed headfirst back in, picked up their bottle of vodka, each took a long gulp and continued their hunt to find the car.

1830

"Mom did we park it at the train station?" Simone took another swig from the neat bottle of vodka.

"Oh, maybe I think it was near it, it near town, I can't remember?" Tabitha giggled.

"We've been like hours mom, and I need a piss, like now!" Simone announced as with both hands she pulled down her knickers flashing her bottom to the world.

"Hic, oh, good idea, I can hold this bar for support." Tabitha agreed tugging at her knickers. "There's nobody-hic iz here."

Simone pointed "Ohh fuck mom look, there is like pissing real train coming, this is way embarrassing!"

Just as the train loudly horn blew as it almost too slowly trundled through the crossing.

"We will never seem them again?" Tabitha giggled wiggling her hips as she tugged her knickers back up.

"Oh mom. They saw my fanny!"

"Gis us a drink!" Tabitha stated picking up the bottle off the floor taking a long gulp.

"Mom, the car is not here. Shall we just go home. We've nearlies drunked all the vodka?" she said pointing at the practically empty bottle in Tabitha's hand.

1230 Monday Afternoon

"Ohh mom, I'm never going to get to college on time now?"

Tabitha looked down across the driveway, and long the road to the bus stop opposite the house, and Simone's head slowly followed her mom's eyes.

"To get the car first, right Mom?"

"Yeah, but give me a drink first, I need one!" Tabitha sighed in exasperations and took a gulp from the can of Red Bull before swallowing loudly and nodding in agreement.

"Come on let's go together. There is bound to be a bus or three soon..."

"Told you we could get the bus!" Tabitha declared.

"Its very bouncy mom...oh mom, my drink!" Simone almost cried as she can slipped from her fingers and rolled down the bus.

"Silly speed humps!" Tabitha giggled as she dug a tissue out of her bag, her just opened can of red bull, which they had over filled, as they topped up with vodka. "Gonna have to clean me up!" She tutted.

She put the hem of her dirty t-shirt in her mouth to try and mop up the sticky fluid that had spilt all over herself. Leaving her can in the other hand at such an angle, that with every bump, more fluid splashed poured out, all her over chest and stomach. As she dutifully cleaned her up using the tissues from her bag.

Simone's can was rolling down the central aisle of the bus.

She reached out; her hand raised accidently pressing the request stop button. "Hic. One more beer drive? Hic." she drunkenly enquired, giggling as she watched the nearly empty can roll backwards and forwards spilling more of the fluid with every turn.

Simone with one hand on her hips still holding the can of Red Bull whilst looking at the bashed up old car, windscreen noticeably with three large yellow Penalty Notice stickers on it as they only paid for an hour's parking yesterday.

"Mom where is the keysh?" She slurred. Before taking yet another gulp.

Tabitha patted her hands down her jeans, and even undid the fly to check in her crotch as giggling joke. She then kneeled down, head down bum up on her hands and knees focusing on the contents of her handbag taking each item out and then in frustration dumped then across the carpark floor- half a dozen "emergency" miniature bottles lying on the floor of vodka, martini and whiskey, lipsticks, cash, pack of cigarettes, coins, cards, make up, tampons, lighters, and housekeys...you name it spread all over the carpark floor...but no obvious car key.

"Simone, its wash here, I can remember doing it, so very clearly." Tabitha slurs as she drunkenly hunts through the items yet again.

"Come on Mom find it; wass zat cigazette pack? Use sed you'd quit?" Simone pointed before shaking her can of Red Bull now upset that its clearly empty.

"Oh, I haz but for on forz emshanties." Tabitha replied picking up a miniature "Oh Izzhid a key?" she giggled and licked her lips in anticipation of the alcoholic fluid.

"Mom tis ish an emergency?"


Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers
12