Trained Ch. 02

Story Info
Her slut husband gets a reality check.
4.6k words
4.41
17.3k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers

It was dark. Crouched on the floor in our spare room, I could make out the light-lit edges of the other equipment around me. There was a strap-on lying on the floor beside me, and a riding crop with a loop on the end hanging on the wall above a jumble of metal buckles attached to leather straps. And then there was me.

I was handcuffed to a steel ring embedded in the wall about five feet off the floor. I had just enough slack to squat if I stretched my arms above my head. After what seemed like about half an hour, I got tired of standing and squatted on the floor beside the restraint straps. I lost track of how long ago Gina had pulled me in here by my cock and tethered me to the ring in the wall. There was nothing else to do, so I squatted naked in the dark, with my arms stretched and shackled overhead, waiting to be used again, along with the other sex tools.

The door cracked and I squinted against the sudden light. My wife stood framed in the doorway, in a pair of shorts. She padded barefoot across the room. Her heavy breasts swung as she moved. I struggled to my feet, very aware of her nakedness as she stood in front of me. She still gave me a hard-on every time I looked at those big Italian tits. My cock grew just watching her walk toward me. Her breasts bounced just a little and she had the kind of ass cheeks that quivered when she walked. She was about five foot two, with short, black, pixie-style hair that fell over her eyes. I always used to say she was built to be fucked.

"Come on, you didn't really believe we were going to leave you here, hung up like a piece of equipment, did you?" she grinned. "It's a short weekend and we aren't going to waste it by letting our best sex toy sit around!" she joked. I stared back, unconvinced. She took my head in her hands and searched my face. "But you liked it, didn't you Slut," she said, a combination of wonder and revelation in her voice.

I opened my mouth to explain. I wanted to tell her that I didn't like being ignored and used like a disposable sex aide. I wanted to show her that this had gone too far. But I said nothing because I knew that wasn't true, and so did she. She could see it in my face. Being used, kept in the dark like one of her toys, being made to feel like her live dildo had made my cock hard. I was humiliated by the need that being treated like a sex toy satisfied, and excited by the degeneracy I was exhibiting in front of Gina.

"Shhh!" she put her hand softly over my mouth. "Look at me. You've been in here for fifteen minutes," Gina said. I was dumbfounded. "You thought we were going to leave you here like a pet dildo, just waiting to be used at our whim and you liked that idea, didn't you?" Gina glanced down for confirmation and smiled. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around my erection. I gasped and pushed my cock against her hand in an involuntary display of depravity that surprised even me. Gina smiled and tightened her grip.

"This is what I believe to be the truth Honey." My wife held my erect cock with the certainty of ownership. There was simply no question in her mind that my cock belonged to her. How easily she could harden it was her measure of my approval, regardless of what I might think or say.

"Whether you want to admit it or not, your cock likes what's happening," Gina stated in a tone of voice reserved for people who can't admit the obvious. "And we will be moving forward according to what keeps that cock hard, or ... what the real you wants, not the conflicted you."

Gina held my gaze and began slowly stroking my cock. She would not allow me to look away. "Very good, I can see your eyes glazing over. I like that in a slut; that single-minded oblivion, intent on doing whatever it takes." Her voice was low and husky. Her fingertips brushed lightly along the rigid shaft. I strained forward, eager to perform, ready to cum for her. Gina picked up the pace. Her hand moved up and down my shaft in that special way she had that meant this time, she might let me cum.

"So intense, so raw, such a whore." Her hand travelled along the stiff cock. She weighed my balls in her hand like she was going to buy them.

"Kate could you come in here please." I want you to hear this," Gina yelled into the living room. Kate stepped into the room dressed in a T-shirt that ended at her navel. I wondered what they had been doing while I was locked up. Her bush was trimmed but was still a curly little black thatch. Small, pointed, erect nipples threatened to tear through the thin cotton fabric of the T-shirt.

"Still hard huh?" Kate laughed. "Wow, I hope my guy has this much stamina." Kate sauntered over to where Gina was playing with my erection and took my face in her hands.

"Your wife and I are getting impatient Slut, as in we'd like to get on with more training. That means we need you with us, not resting in the playroom, you lazy slut," Kate grinned and slapped my face playfully. I moaned, unable to hide the pleasure. Kate giggled.

Gina was beside herself with anticipation. Her hand fluttered along the hard shaft of her slut's control lever.

"Tell Kate what you found out Slut. Tell her what you have discovered about yourself." Kate looked at me expectantly. She knew Gina was putting me on the spot in front of her. Gina wanted a witness. She wanted me to say it. I begged her not to make me admit it.

"Please, do I have to? Does Kate need to know how much of a slut I am too," I pleaded? But I knew Kate did need to know. I needed to tell her. I looked down. Gina was gently playing with my balls. She gave my cock a reassuring squeeze. I took a breath and looked at Kate.

"Kate, Gina wants me to tell you that I enjoyed being kept locked in the dark like a sex toy waiting to be used," I managed to get out. A sense of relief flooded over me. It had been a surprise for me to discover that I liked being used, a surprise that it made me horny. It also made me a little ashamed. Was I depraved? No ... I was just a slut. There was nothing to be ashamed about, just a fact to be accepted.

"You just enjoyed it?" Kate replied. "Seems to me you were a bit more involved than that Slut. "Tell me how much you "enjoyed it," she directed. Kate's eyes twinkled. "Did your cock stay hard the whole time? Did it leak pre-cum? Does being used make you horny? Be specific Slut!"

"Yes Miss Kate! Please use me again," I begged, and felt my cock stiffen even more in Gina's hand.

"GOOD SLUT!" Gina gushed, and without loosening her grip on my erection she grabbed a handful of hair on the back of my head and pulled my mouth to hers. Her tongue speared between my lips and forced them apart.

"Wow, Kate said, wide-eyed. "Should I come back later?" But she went nowhere. Instead she watched Gina hold me in place by my cock while she stuck her tongue down my throat.

"No-no Kate," Gina said breathlessly, and beamed at me. "I am just excited that he finally realized that being a slut just means being himself. I think this calls for a celebration! Let's all go into the living room and get comfortable." Kate and I turned to follow Gina, but my wife flattened her hand against my chest and stopped me.

"No Honey, not you. Now you need to act like the slut you are. On your hands and knees, like a good boy," she grinned. Follow us into the living room and show us what a good sub-slut you can be," Gina teased. She glanced at her friend and smiled. "Kate, could you please take control of this slut and remind him of where his place is?"

Kate smiled back and pointed at the floor in front of her. "On all fours Slut! Time to enjoy the new you," she grinned. My mind was drowning in Dopamine, or whatever euphoric biochemical that makes men into sluts. I lowered myself to the floor on my hands and knees like a good pet, giddy with my newfound role.

"Crawl along beside us Slut," Kate instructed. "I'll tell you what to do when I want you to know. I think just maybe, if you're a very obedient slut, it might be time for some celebratory pussy licking." Kate's dark, hooded eyes, her shallow breathing and sharp pointed nipples betrayed her composure.

"SMACK!"

I yelped as Kate stung my ass with the crop, and I crawled along faster behind Gina. "Good boy! Your new life as a sub-toy is just ahead," Kate cooed.

We moved to where they could stretch out comfortably, and where I assumed I was expected to crawl from pussy to pussy.

Kate sprawled across the chair, legs spread, her bubble butt squirmed against the leather chair, her pussy directly in front of my face. She slapped the seat cushion between her legs to confirm my direction.

"Yes, crawl over here," she directed. "Show your wife how well you take orders."

I crawled between her lithe outstretched legs and buried my face in her crotch. Kate's musk filled my mouth and nose. My tongue slid along the chocolate brown slit. Kate sighed and pushed her wet cunt into my face. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Gina remove her shorts. Completely naked, she lay back on the sofa to watch the show.

"Spread your legs and arch your back Slut," Gina directed. "I can't see."

From her position in the armchair Kate drew her knees up toward her chest and trapped my head between her legs.

"Listen to your owner slut. Please me and you might be allowed to cum later," Kate rasped, then arched her back against the chair as my tongue found her clit.

With her fingers in her pussy my wife watched me lick her friend. I spread my knees wider and arched my back as instructed. Kate moaned and used a handful of my hair to pull my face tighter into her crotch.

"Lick faster Slut, can you not see she is already on the edge?" Gina chided. Once Kate was finished with him she would need to teach this man more about what women expect from a male slut. He was submissive enough but he still needed to learn the finer points of pussy licking for instance. Gina considered what shape that training might take as she listened to her friend moan and her man grunt. Wow, Gina realized she had seriously underestimated his capacity to be dominated. She could fix that.

She would need an instant reward and punishment tool. The riding crop would work well for both. Now that he had finally accepted the reality of being her slut, anything was possible.

A sudden gasp from Kate brought her back from her reverie. Kate had both hands entangled in the slut's hair. She was using his tongue as a dildo, impaling herself on it and grinding her hips into his face. Gina noted that her slut's cock was still hard; being a useful tool was making him horny. That was good to know.

"Legs wider Slut! Gina commanded. "I want to watch those big balls jiggle." With her eyes half-closed she watched him comply with her instruction; naked, on all fours, his ass as high as he could get it and his balls swaying between his spread legs while he licked, her pet slut brought her friend to a shuddering climax.

Kate released the slut's head and collapsed into a relaxed loose-limbed collection of arms and legs, satisfied; pleased with how Gina's slut had used his tongue to lick her to orgasm. She watched his slack-jawed face, wet with her cum, pull away from her pussy. She was done for now, but her friend was just beginning.

"Not finished Slut!" Gina snapped her fingers impatiently. "Get over here!"

Kate watched fascinated, as the obedient man-whore crawled across the floor to Gina and buried his head between her friend's outstretched legs. Gina opened her legs wider and placed her heels deftly on his back. Kate noticed that the slut immediately raised his butt to accommodate her. Good training, she thought. With her feet now resting firmly on his protruding ass, Gina cupped the back of her slut's head in her hand and drew him into her pussy.

"Do a good job Slut," Gina sighed. "Make me proud of you."

Kate watched the slut lick, his ass flexed as he moved. Through his spread legs she could see that his cock was still rigid. That meant he was getting off on licking them; getting horny being a debased fuck-toy. Gina was lucky, Kate thought. Her man would take more work to convert. But thanks to her friend, Kate was pretty sure she could make him see the benefits of becoming her slut.

Kate watched Gina's man-slut through hooded eyes, crouched on all fours licking her pussy, he was the epitome of submissiveness. Gina was right, he had a nice ass and it was on display for her. Gina was using it as a footstool right now, but she could imagine how it could be used more productively. Kate felt herself becoming aroused again. She stretched languidly, then got up and wandered toward the room where they had tethered the slut. Kate was sure she had seen a strap-on harness in there.

...

The weekend with Kate had been a pivotal experience for everyone. Kate had left buoyed with newfound slut management skills, honed to an exquisite edge through practice. Gina had learned that her slut was capable of pretty much anything she could imagine, and that she liked the power that came with ownership. I had been awakened to my inherent slut nature and my wife and I were both enthralled with the new dynamic between us: slut and slut-owner.

The morning hardenings continued, relentless and addictive. So did afternoon playtimes. She got better at edging me. She learned how far to tease me, and when to stop just short of allowing me to cum. She could keep me there almost indefinitely. I was so horny most of the time I could barely stand it. I thought that the training was coming along nicely, but one afternoon she had finally had enough.

"Just stop it, Ok! We both know you're going to do what you're told in the end. That's the whole point of what we're doing here, right? It was the main thing you learned from your practice with Kate. You're getting better at letting go of your inhibitions and letting your slut-self run the show, good for you. But you want to let go on your terms."

I shifted uncomfortably. I was pretty certain I knew where this was going.

"Well I have been learning too, Honey. Here's what I know, I'm getting a little sick of having fun on your terms. You're not the only one who is changing. I'm getting better too, better at making decisions. You're not going to be running anything anymore." This was getting awkward.

"After all the talk, and all the training last weekend, you're still trying to maintain control!" She was pissed.

"Listen to me! If we want to make this thing go somewhere you need to get onboard now. I'm sick of you turning things around so that you're still the one running the show! It's still all about your cock, and how fast I can make it cum, or how long I can stretch a play session out so you can wallow in your newfound revelation."

"But I'm going to fix that. From now on, and until I decide differently, you will have a limited window of opportunity to cum. When I say limited, I mean you will be allowed to cum during a playtime event. I'll decide which event and how long you have. If I think you deserve to know when you will be allowed to cum I will tell you. But most of the time you will just have to take your best guess. Similarly, experience will teach you how to please me."

"Outside of your daily window of opportunity, you are not allowed to cum. That means no playing with yourself unless I'm supervising. If you cannot manage to cum when you are allowed, you will have to wait until the next opportunity. In fact, If you do not learn quickly to cum when I say, I may decide to make you wait for a week before I let you cum."

A week! Being restricted to a narrow window sounded difficult, but titillating. But with all the increased sex we had been having I wasn't sure I could even go a week without release. I opened my mouth to protest. She cut me off.

"Yeah, yeah, I know it's hard. So I'm going to make it easy for you." She looked strangely enigmatic. That usually meant a surprise for me.

"But first, take your clothes off. Yes, now slut, right here. I see you looking at me like you're surprised I'm asserting myself. We can talk, but you need to learn your place. You are receiving instructions from your owner, so you need to be naked and subservient. You're the sub in our relationship not me, and it's time we made me the main beneficiary of our arrangement for a change, not just when you want to get fucked. Strip Slut!"

I let myself react. My mind and body drowned themselves in sex hormones and I pulled my clothes off, shaking with anticipation. I stood naked in front of her, waiting nervously to find out how being forbidden to touch myself could be made easy and knowing it couldn't.

"I want you to wear something for me, for times when we are apart." She opened a drawer beside her and took out a small, curved metal cage with a little lock attached.

"Spread your legs and push your cock forward." It wasn't a request so I did as I was told. She snapped a metal ring around the base of my cock and balls, then stuffed my hardening cock into the cage. Finally the little padlock clicked shut and she attached the small key to her ankle bracelet, the only trinket on the anklet. She weighed the package in her hand, gauging the degree of my independence.

"You need a real-life attitude adjustment," she mused. "From now on you'll be preoccupied with pleasing me, not focused on your cock. You'll do this because you will want to cum but can't unless I let you. You will learn to please me in exchange for a chance to cum."

I guess I am a little slow. Now that my cock was locked up I suddenly became alarmingly aware that the key to any sexual release I was going to have was hanging off my wife's foot.

"You can begin by showing a little gratitude for my patience with you. Another woman might have been disgusted with your slutty behaviour. But not only did I tolerate it, I let you indulge yourself. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be standing here naked locked up in a cock cage, just about to piss yourself with lust. I think you owe me." She walked slowly around me, inspecting.

Her hand traveled down my back and onto my ass. Her other hand reached around me from behind and held my caged cock, struggling to become erect.

"Follow me," she whispered and walked away. I followed behind her like any pet would follow its owner. Gina walked lazily across the living room and settled herself into the big leather armchair that I had entertained her friend Kate in recently. She rested a leg on either armrest and lifted her short skirt. No panties.

"You can start paying me back right now. Let's see how grateful you can be Slut." Gina said in that low, husky voice that gave away how horny she was. "Get down on your hands and knees and craw over here and beg me for permission to lick my pussy." Her eyes were bright. "God this is SO much better when you're not in control!"

I crawled to her on my hands and knees with my swollen cock locked into a metal cage with no way out. The only chance I had was lounging ten feet away with her legs spread. If I did a good job she might unlock the cage. I knew how to lick and play with her pussy to make her cum. Once she had me lick her while she punctuated my mistakes with a crop. I learned quickly how to please her.

Naked, on all fours, with my ass arched as far into the air as I could get it and my legs spread, I craned my head toward the wet slit between Gina's legs.

"Can I lick you please?" I could feel my cock trying to swell.

"Beg slut." Gina replied quietly.

"Please Gina, all I want to do is please you. My cock is caged and you have the key. Please let me lick your pussy," I pleaded. "I'll do whatever you say."

"Of course you will. Lick slowly, I'll let you know when I want you to go faster." She laid the riding crop across her lap, just above my head as a reminder of how she would let me know. I felt my cock twitch and start to ooze pre-cum. She pulled my face into her soaking hole.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers
12