Trained Ep. 03

Story Info
Aftermath and absence that makes the heart grow fonder.
5.6k words
4.6
11.4k
13
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verano
Verano
71 Followers

Sorry this one took forever; time management apparently isn't my forte. I can't promise a regular or even sensible schedule. Thanks for your patience and support.

An apology for how unspecific I've been about the gentlemen's club. There's been no place to include an exposition dump and it's not in this episode. All I can say is I may be throwing a few wrenches into what the club was originally shown to be. All will hopefully be explained in time.

*****

Sam

The shuffling of sheets reminded Sam of where he was. He was trying to sleep but before bed, things got out of hand. He stretched as much as he could until the handcuffs stopped him. He shivered again, this was not a comfortable position. After Mia had let loose on his face she fell asleep holding onto him. The room was quite cold though so she ended up getting under the covers, and then she let go of Sam because he was cold. His only heat source was curling herself into a ball in his bed. He swallowed and licked his lips, still tasting her on him. He felt the sheets pull again and he lifted himself up so that she could get as much as she could.

It wasn't all bad if it was why would he still be trying to make her happy. His stomach growled, Sam didn't eat much yesterday, just toast and a sack lunch. As much as he wanted to just sleep it off his headache from not eating was preventing any relaxation. He tried to adjust himself but the restraints kept him from moving much, not allowing him to even curl up into himself to stay warm. He sighed, then started a coughing fit. So much for the cold resistance, he liked to think he could handle the cold but that was just so that other people would stop worrying about him in the winter. The whole small people get cold thing is annoying.

Sam slowed his breathing until he no longer felt like he was going to start coughing again. He felt more pulls and realized Mia was stirring, he had tried to wake her up at first but she was out. He opened his mouth to coax her awake but stopped, the room's silence felt smothering and he decided not to say anything. Really, he just couldn't, being the person who broke the ice was not in him. He didn't want to admit it, but he also feared she was still tipsy and would want a round two.

Mia rolled over to him and her head hit his ribs. She instantly recoiled, her eyes open in shock.

"Jeez, you're cold, what, what happened?" she looked around the room and remembered what happened. A smile crept onto her face as Mia looked at Sam tied up, but then it quickly fell away when she realized his lips he was shivering. "Oh my god, are you okay. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to leave you tied up and cold." she babbled continuing to apologize. She got out of the bed and realized how cold the room was. Her hands wrapped around her naked form as she searched the room. Sam didn't know what to think, as thinking was hard when looking at her naked. Mia flipped back and forth from just wanting to hold him to have him tied to a bed. She changed from sultry to concerned, he thought back to the first time he met her. Mia had dragged him off eager to get him home, calling her horny would be an understatement. But when she saw Sam was uncomfortable, she switched to the caring person Sam wanted. Mia wanted Sam no matter how she was feeling. Sam could help but smile nervously and try to stare as Mia frantically searched her clothes for a key. She stood with a guilty look on her face.

"I can't find the key, it might be downstairs." she looked really apologetic. She was taking this trust thing to heart. "What can I do for you before I go?"

Sam blushed and tried to speak again but his voice wouldn't comply. His mind was spinning too much to talk, it may be a headache too. His body answered for him and shivered, Mia said nothing and immediately went to cover him up. She tucked him in leaving his feet, arms, and head out. He was still handcuffed after all. Sam closed his eyes and laid back on the sticky pillow as she arched her nude body over him bringing her breasts to his face. The shuffling stopped and she got off the bed. Sam opened his eyes to see her lean down and kiss him quickly on the cheek. Something shifted for a second with her, he was sure she could still taste herself on him, and it did something for her.

"I'll be right back."

Mia didn't make eye contact and had an obviously fake smile. She walked out of the room and Sam could tell she was off. He had an "oh that's too bad" thought he normally had when other people were distressed. He usually minded his own business. Then the alarms went off because he realized this was his business, it was up to him to sort this out. They were in a relationship? He still couldn't see this as a real relationship, it all seemed too surreal.

Sam tried to think up something to say, consoling someone was -as with most social thing- not in him. But tonight, it had to be. What did she need?

He was okay after the snuggling session -that just sounds odd- earlier but she really liked the talkative Sam. He had to bring them back to that, for once Mia didn't know what to do but he knew what she wanted. He tried to come up with something silly, or sassy, or even just a joke. Nothing fit. Sam was still running through lines when Mia stepped back in the room. She wore the robe again but it was tied better so it was less revealing. Sex, for once, was not on her mind.

"Sam, I just can't tell you how sorry I am. I got carried away..." Mia rambled on. Mia unlocked each cuff while still talking almost ignoring Sam who was looking for the perfect line. Once she was done she sat on the bed facing away from Sam spouting out more apologies.

Sam realized there was no perfect moment, no perfect line. He just had to be himself.

"Hey Mia," he finally said. Mia stopped dead in her tracks and looked at Sam.

"You talk too much." Sam finished making sure he had a smile on. Mia joined him relieved.

"I was so worried, you didn't say anything so I-"

"Mia."

Mia stopped talking and nodded. Sam got up and looked at the thermometer. He hadn't reset it from when Mia had no one in the room so it was set to do the minimal amount of work. He bumped it up and had a coughing fit while he was hitting the increase button. He could hear Mia get up, but she said nothing. Now it was uncomfortable, he turned around to say something but she went to walk out of his room, presumably to go sleep in her bed.

"Okay I hate this, Mia please don't make me do the hard part of the relationship." She stopped at the door but said nothing. "The no talking thing is over, but don't apologize. You've done enough of that."

Mia turned from the door and looked at Sam. She slowly smiled, just like she did after they slept together.

"You called it a relationship."

"That's what it is, isn't It?"

Mia walked over arms outstretched for a hug, but she stopped and pulled back. Sam opened his mouth to tell her she could hug him, but then thought better. Actions speak better than words after all. And it was finally time for him to do something, for him to not be passive. Sam closed the distance between them pushing his arms through her crossed ones. He put his head onto her shoulder and she nervously wrapped her arms around him, but soon grew stronger and held him right. It felt so comforting to have her hold him. Sam sighed and prepared himself to, well, talk.

"First, you being the nervous one and me the brave one is really hard. You said you like the talkative me, I like the fearless Mia. For better or for worse. Second, last night, or tonight, whatever, wasn't the worst. Sure, it was a larger step than I'd like, but it was what you needed." Sam pulled back but still held onto her. He wanted to look her in the eyes for this part.

"If I really didn't want to do it I would have told you no matter how many times you kissed and shushed me. I gave you consent, don't take my reluctance as me not liking you." His face grew red and lost eye contact. "I'm glad last night happened, I just would have preferred it to have happened later."

He looked back up and Mia who was still smiling her heart out. She was a mess; her brown hair fell all around her some covering her gray-brown eyes making them seem brighter.

"I just don't want to lose you."

Sam flipped, he didn't mean to say that. It was true but it hinted at the truth, the reason he had only had one relationship. The reason he had joined the gentlemen's club. But Mia seemed oblivious to that. He could see her heart melt.

"I like this Sam the best." Mia gushed hugging him tightly. Sam relaxed into her, relieved that he didn't have to take lead anymore.

"Which Sam is that?"

"The one who loves me," she said without skipping a beat.

Sam blushed, he wished he could say something like "every me loves you" or "I like you that loves me" or anything romantic really. But instead, he defaulted to shy Sam who can't take a compliment.

"Thanks," he mumbled.

"Back to the shy puppy again." she squeezed Sam tighter. "Better make the most of it, I know the puppy's great for snuggling."

"I'm hungry." Sam blurted out. He was desperate to stop all this puppy talk, as demeaning as it was, it did comfort him. That was a little too weird for him.

"I'm guessing you aren't referring to round two."

Sam's face maxed out redness again. He shook his head.

"You'll need to learn the kitchen sometime. But probably not tonight. It's really late, or early depending on your wake-up time." Mia said trying to leave again.

"I didn't get a chance to eat dinner and I have a little bit of a headache-"

"I'm so sorry, I..." Mia stopped when she saw Sam's face. "You just want to put this behind us, don't you?"

Sam rubbed his head, he had too much of a headache to talk about this now. Mia smiled understandingly and motioned for him to follow her.

******

Mia

They slept separately again, but it seemed that it was Mia's choice. Sam seemed surprisingly okay for basically being raped. Maybe he showed his true colors under her, he did everything she said without question and consented to everything. Mia wondered would it be different if she took him like that the moment they got home when they first met. Maybe it would have gone how she wanted, she could have had the loving sex slave if it weren't for the trust thing.

Usually when she thought of being the dominant one Sam would be an object. But he was putting work into this, it was much better than her doing all the work. Though she would always remain the dominant one, he was there to calm her down. She had nothing to fear, no reason for Sam to do what he had to be last night.

Mia picked up her phone and it showed four voicemails. She frowned, it was from her boss. She had taken vacation days this week, it was Friday and would normally be working. She told them that she not to be disturbed. She went to listen to the voicemail but he called again.

"What do you want?" Mia demanded. She had a fun thought that she hadn't really been mad since she met Sam. Then she went back to being mad.

"We really need you to get back to the office... without you, the marketing team made some bad choices."

"Oh god, what did they do now?" Mia said holding her head.

"Stuff I'd rather not say on the phone. The boss is willing to pay you double, he'll also give you another week of vacation days."

She really didn't want to do this, but maybe space would be good though. Give Sam some breathing room for the first time in two days. Mia thought for a moment and agreed with herself, giving him time to think could really bring their relationship to the level she wanted.

"We can discuss my cost once I've seen the damage."

"That sounds ominous."

"It should."

***

Mia walked downstairs expecting Sam to still be asleep, but she smelled something in the kitchen. She could also hear the laundry running. Sam had learned something from the training, it wasn't confidence, but it was still something.

Mia turned the corner of the kitchen and saw Sam making eggs and bacon. He was already dressed in a simple T-shirt and jeans. He turned around when he heard Mia come in, he blushed and did a little wave.

"I didn't think you'd be awake, last night was... a bit late." Mia sat at one of the stools by the kitchen counter. She didn't eat in often, cooking was not one of her strong suits and eating out wasn't too tough with her pay. Nights she wanted to be alone meant leftovers and a microwave.

"I don't mind getting up early, sometimes gigs can go pretty late so I'm used to the little amount of sleep.," he said while carrying two plates to the counter. Then he grabbed two glasses of water. "I couldn't figure out the coffee though."

"It's fine, it has its nuances." Mia took a drink of water before starting on breakfast. "I can just grab some on my way."

"On your way?" Sam sat down across from her and started eating.

"I got called into work, I told them I was on vacation but someone messed up and they need me."

"Anything to worry about?"

"Nope. Just same shit as always. It's going to be a PR nightmare that I have to save." Mia paused after taking another bite. She watched Sam eat, he was cute even eating. Everything Sam did was gentle but deliberate. He was also holding a normal conversation.

She finished quickly leaving Sam only half done. Mia put her plate near the dishwasher feeling a little bad from taking advantage of Sam's helpfulness. "Well I'd better get going, the sooner I get there the sooner I get back."

"What time do you think you'll be back?"

"I don't know, I'll text you when I'm done."

Mia grabbed her bag and put on shoes, and started out the door.

"Um, do you have my number?" Sam said nervously. Mia stopped, she could tell him where she got his number -his profile- but that would remind him that she bought him and that's never good for a relationship. Mia walked back to him and opened her phone, she never made a contact for him so she didn't have to delete anything. She grinned evilly and wrote the contact name as "Cutie", she handed it to Sam and his face went red. He typed it in quickly and avoided eye contact.

Mia kissed him goodbye on the cheek and was off. This would be the first time they would be separated, not counting the little bit before Sam's performance. She pulled out her car keys and opened her car. On that ring was two more keys, the house key, and the room that she had locked. Her kinky closet. Maybe someday she'll get through all the toys stuffed in there.

******

Sam

Sam was speechless, for the first time in two days Mia was gone. It felt like someone had ripped apart of him out, he felt that longing for her aching in him. He blinked a couple times and set the food aside, he didn't know he could fall for someone this fast. He may not know her well, but she did know him. For some reason, he felt that she knew him better than he knew himself.

He trusted her. And something that he had tried to tell her once before. When they had their first dispute about trust, trust was not the original intention of his statement. He didn't mean to say trust, trust was a smaller part of it. What Sam meant to say, was love. He needed to love someone and know they loved him before anything happened. And both may have happened. Now he was lost without her. She was the only thing plaguing his mind. There was a reason why last night he went along with everything, he had given herself to her. Sam had surrendered.

Sam stood up and cleaned up the plates, washing off his and set them in the dishwasher. He hated feeling this way, like a piece of him was gone, that it belonged to someone.

"Yep that does it, I'm hopelessly in love," Sam said trying to be serious but a smile stayed glued onto his face. He was about to ask himself why he was so happy, but he realized that was the stupidest question he could ask. He sat back down on the stool and checked his phone.

No messages, and it's only been 5 minutes since Mia left. This was going to be a long day.

Sam busied himself, he checked the kitchen first learning that Mia had just the bare minimum for breakfast and sandwiches. He explored the house completely. The first floor had the main living room, kitchen with a large dining table that had barely been used. There was a pair of glass doors leading out to a snow-covered backyard. It was small and probably looked nice in spring.

Behind the stairs was a couple of spare rooms, one a bathroom, the smaller rooms were closets filled with shoes and jackets, another with random junk with everything from decorations to backpacks. The third closet was locked for some reason. The closest one was the laundry room where his sheets were finishing drying.

Upstairs just had their rooms and her office. Each was huge compared to anything he'd lived in. Dorms were all he knew since he started college, then the program had them in dorms too. It already seemed like forever ago.

Still, he kept moving and keeping his mind occupied by cleaning his room, replacing the sheets, and sorting his clothes finally getting everything unpacked. He hesitated before entering Mia's room, but he decided she probably wouldn't care him entering to clean it.

It was a copy of his room, his gaze stayed on the bed for a moment as he remembered yesterday when they took a nap together. He checked the sheets, they were in need of a wash so he took them down to the laundry room. He tidied up checking everything for trash until he found a vibrator in a bedside drawer, he stopped checking everything and focused on the desk and bathroom while avoiding opening drawers.

Once he finished cleaning up Sam found some cleaning supplies in the laundry room and cleaned the bathrooms making sure to replace everything albeit in a more organized manner. He peeked into the office but it was mostly clean, it seemed she was organized when it came to her work. He frowned, he hadn't the slightest idea what she did, but it didn't matter much. He closed the door and went back downstairs to check on the sheets. He moved them to the dryer and stopped.

Sam pulled out his phone again, it was now an hour and a half since she left. He sat at the dinner table and touched the surface, dusty. He needed another distraction, so he went and got the cleaning supplies again. But he pulled out his phone again. He opened up the text app for the first time he met Mia, and it came up with a weird warning. Sam skimmed through it and realized it was referring to the contract he signed when he started the club. The non-disclosure agreement that they thought was just to hide the specifics of her course stayed after they were 'purchased'. That's probably why her business hadn't been torn apart yet. Sam wondered how many of the students tried to tell others about the course.

He pressed okay getting rid of the reminder and found the only person who he could talk to, Clint. Sam was also a bit worried about him, his exit was not one he envied. He stared at the empty screen, they've never talked before and he tried to come up with a conversation starter.

S - "Still alive?"

Then he sat. And waited for a response. Sam got restless after a minute and decided to explore a little more. He walked back to the dining room and looked past the glass doors into the backyard. It had started snowing lightly, Sam pulled out a chair from the recently cleaned table watching.

Who was he? Sam's never been like this, anxious yes. Angsty, maybe. About a girl? Never. No matter how much crap came up, he pushed through it. He calmed himself, stepped up on the stage, and finished the act.

That was it, there was no end game. No time limit on how long it would last. A connection was made but how long would it last? Mia appeared to be clear what she wanted, but it was a somewhat basic. Primal even, if she didn't have a game plan... well, Sam had no answer to that. It felt much more than a game too, this wasn't an act. He had no line of dialogue or lyrics to follow. It was a real relationship, despite how it started.

Verano
Verano
71 Followers
12