Trained Ep. 06

Story Info
Date night.
4.9k words
4.4
11.8k
8

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the long hiatus, but here the long-awaited part six of the series. Don't worry, I intend to see this to the end, as long as that takes.

*****

Mia

Sam's tongue was slowly becoming limp, all technique had gone out the window and it felt like he kept slipping away from the clit. Mia regretfully decided they had found his limit. She gave one last stroke of his matted hair then pulled him out of her. If he wasn't so exhausted Mia would shove him right back down. Sam looked up at her, his eyes careful and curious waiting for her next command. His mouth was slightly open, tired from all the licking, sucking, and kissing, and a bit of her last climax was dripping out of his mouth. She had drained him then filled him right back up. Mia let go and pushed herself up, then she used her left hand to put the dribble back in his mouth. Her thumb pushed it up and Sam opened his mouth and she stuck her thumb inside. She felt his weak and dry tongue clean her finger. Mia slowly pulled it out and felt a slight suction from Sam, it made a small pop.

Mia caressed his cheek with her other hand, he blushed and looked away. Adorable. She pulled him onto her and fell back.

"You okay?" Mia said pulling at his hair again. He nodded in response and wrapped his arms around her. "You want to get cleaned up now?" He paused, then nodded but didn't try to remove himself. Mia and Sam stayed together in the bed, neither willing to get up.

******

Eventually, Mia tried to get up. She struggled because her legs did not want to function. She was wrecked from the shocks and tension that resulted from repeated orgasm. Just when she was about to fall over Sam was there, he had lept to her aid, just like a fictional perfect man. Except he wasn't someone's fantasy, he was her real -she stopped- what he to her?

"Are you okay?"

Boyfriend. Her, boyfriend. They should go on a date sometime. He was no slave, not a prostitute or gigolo.

"Fine now," Mia said kissing him gently, she simply didn't have the energy to ravish him.

"I'll run you a bath, just sit right on the bed."

God, he was a knight in shining armor. Mia didn't want to corrupt him anymore, she wanted his beauty all to herself. Wound around her finger like the perfect little boy he was. He set off to the bathroom like a butler and Mia laid back counting her blessings. She had to thank Laura somehow but first, she wanted to go on a date.

Sam came back with less confidence but with the same intent, he averted his gaze but held out his hand. She took it still a bit tingly, then Sam surprised her by lifting her up and into his arms. He struggled a bit but he managed it. Mia was taller than him, but not much bigger. He stumbled over to the bathroom with them trying not to laugh out loud but they both failed. Soon enough she was in the bath, it felt warm but it was a downgrade from his arms. He got up to leave, though Mia didn't know where he would go, she was in his bathroom. Wherever he wanted to she didn't want him going. Sam pushed off the tub and Mia took that chance to hold him there, giving him a look to keep him there. He obliged and sat obediently beside her and she intertwined her fingers in his.

Then Mia got nervous, the mask of a sexual predator fell away with its desire and Mia was left with a dream. One that she wasn't too experienced with. Mia suddenly felt wrong, she had paid for him, taken him and trapped in her house, and now coerced him into letting her ravish him. She saw everything she did was just for her own pleasure. She let go of his hand and curled her legs up. She just wanted to be alone and not think of the ness she made of his life. She cupped some of the water and rubbed her face hiding the tears she knew was coming.

Then she felt Sam on the nape of her neck, kissing upward behind her ear. It sent tingles through her body, she looked at Sam taken aback by his forwardness. Mia let him kiss her for a bit, letting herself calm down a little. Then she had to give him an out, she always had to, every time give him a chance to run away from her.

"Sam, you don't have to do this," Mia said but made no move to stop him.

"I want to, you look sad," Sam said overflowing with boyish charm and innocence.

Mia turned and kissed him back on, slowly drawing him into her and the bath like a siren. But Sam stayed back and for once he broke the kiss.

"Give me a moment, I'll be back in a minute."

Mia nodded and let herself stretch back out. Her mind was cheering and repeating "Mia has a boyfriend" like a school kid, she tried to keep the excitement under wraps but a smile showed through. Soon enough Sam was back, he placed the speaker on the counter and pushed a stool behind the bathtub. He had also brought her bathroom supplies, body wash, shampoo, conditioner as well as a towel to lay her head on.

"Just relax and let me take care of you."

First, his focus was on her body. She expected him to do it fast, but he did it tenderly, making more of a massage. Mia sank into the bath letting him move her about, raise an arm here, stretching her legs out there. She had massages before, her company made an effort to keep their employees happy, but it wasn't the same as having someone you trust and love caressing your body. Mia always had reservations when getting a massage, now she got how Sam felt, that little barrier that kept him from opening up made the difference between day and night. She let her mind wander and listen to his music, she didn't know who it was but a soft voice filled with passion talked about love. She was brought back to reality by Sam's hands, nervous but soft, start rubbing her breasts. The heat started to grow but she stifled it, this was not going to turn into another fuck fest, she just wanted Sam. After not enough time he moved up to her neck and shoulders. After that, he leaned in to get her back. Mia made a move to get up but Sam stopped her. He rubbed her back and ended up pressing his face against her, in multiple fun places, which made Mia smile rather than get aroused. She straight up laughed when Sam's face went bright red as he held her butt. The last part was her inner thighs, his hands traced along her skin light as a feather and barely touched the place he spent his afternoon in.

With that, he retracted his arms and moved to the stool behind her. She heard him pop the cap off her mix, she closed her eyes and waited. Those beautify, strong but gentle fingers found her scalp and started pushing and pulling her hair and skin. Sam did it slowly, moving downward through her long brown hair. She had been thinking about cutting it but that would make Sam spend less time back there so it was off the table.

Mia stopped thinking and let his hands do their work, not realizing the occasional moan she unconsciously let out. Sinking deep into his hands.

******

Sam

Sam finished drying out her hair after washing the soap back out. The last of it dripped out onto another towel he had placed below it, now soaked.

"Mia, I'm done." No response. "Mia?"

She had her eyes closed for a while now, but he didn't realize she had fallen asleep. He needed to clean too but her guest room didn't have a separate shower so he was stuck. Wake her up just to have her get out, or he could join her. While she couldn't give him permission, Sam didn't think she'd object. He laid out his stuff and made sure there were towels for both of them. Then stared at Mia, but turned away. He felt like a creep. But she was amazing, smooth light skin, those long legs, leading to-

Sam realized he was getting hard and stopped. Now he was a creep. He moved up to her face and kissed her on the forehead. He felt a little thrill but she didn't budge, so he stopped worrying about it and just got it. Sam moved as slow as possible as to not disturb her. He started to quickly but silently clean himself trying not to wake her, but he cringed at how loud every drip was.

Once he was done, he planned to get out, but Mia was just too mesmerizing. The rise and fall of her chest, that little sigh she did every now and then. Sam found himself moving up against her just to be closer until he was on top of her staring at her face. He noticed she wasn't wearing any makeup, no foundation or anything. She looked very beautiful in that pure sort of way. Then her eyes along with his heart fluttered and Sam was frozen staring into grey-brown eyes. Mia smiled and stretched a bit, Sam tried to move off embarrassed but her arm caught him and pulled him back in.

"Enjoying the view, I see?" Mia said with a yawn.

Sam looked down and nodded sullenly, but Mia turned him and pulled him completely onto her so that his head rested between her breasts.

"Don't worry I do the same thing," Mia said kissing the top of his head. "It's quite a compliment for someone as adorable as you to look at me like that."

"But you are beautiful."

"Not as much as you are cute."

"Why are we arguing about this?"

"Because we're a couple, and couples argue."

Sam didn't know what to say, he wanted to become more than whatever they currently were and she just said they were a couple.

"You want to be a couple, right?"

"Yes," Sam said a little too fast while attempting to look at her. He slipped in the tub and got a face full of boobs, much to Mia's delight.

"So, we go on a date now right?" Mia asked once she stopped laughing.

"A-a-date?"

"Yeah, you know. Dress up, have a night out, drink a little. Then a bit more until it's too much," Sam laughed and Mia stroked his face. "But really, it's just an excuse to spend time with each other."

"I'm here whenever you need me." he stuttered out

"Yeah, but I can't flaunt you around, you adorable little piece of arm candy." Mia watched him blush for a bit. "Kidding. And you don't want to spend your whole life stuck in my house."

"A whole life with you doesn't sound too bad," Sam muttered barely audible.

Mia squeezed him lovingly feeling the heat off of him.

"We should probably get out now."

Sam nodded and got out grabbing a towel for himself and Mia. Mia followed and decided to have some fun and exert some dominance. Sam handed her a towel and started to dry himself off, he dried quickly turning to Mia while drying his hair. Then she handed him the towel back, still wet. Sam stared dumbly at her, Mia raised her arms and made an "I'm waiting" gesture. He meekly started to dry her off, starting with her arm but he quickly realized his mistake. The towel went over her boobs and Sam tried not to linger but couldn't stop himself. His guilty eyes looked up to see Mia's knowing ones and he moved on with his eyes downcast. After her right arm he now he dried her left arm, then Mia put her hands on his to start guiding him. Sam worshipped her body again, this time Mia walking him through every part of his body. She taught him every nook and cranny, every curve that she once had insecurities about she saw through his adoring eyes. Sam kept going lower and lower until he was kneeling before her.

******

Mia

She felt like a goddess with a perfect devout worshiper. Sam put down the towel and looked up at her blankly, awaiting her next command.

"Sam, wait here. I have something for you." He sat obediently with a little bit of sadness creeping into his face. She leaned down and kissed his head ruffling his hair and bringing a smile to his face. Mia quickly walked off to the closet. Butterflies rose up in her chest and Mia felt her heartbeat pulsing throughout her body, she wasn't nervous, she knew his response, but this was something official. Before she got into the closet, she decided to make a reservation, she wasn't kidding when she wanted a real date. She called The Black Tie, Laura's preferred destination evenings out. She picked up the loop, it was some type of blue silk, perfectly fitted to his neck but not yet closed. Laura had explained that it was some special material, soft like silk but had something in it to make it water repellent like latex. Meaning that it never had to come off, once she closed it, she wouldn't have to take it off. On the front, a silver lock and nametag combined in one. She pulled the key out and made sure it would work, she put it back and opened it up. The nametag on the front simply said MIA'S in bold black letters and the key blended into the blue collar and the only way to find it was to know what you were looking for, a tiny slit at the base of her name. The collar was ready, and she was ready. She knew where she wanted to do it too.

Mia walked back into the bathroom and stroked his hair for a little. His eyes were locked on the collar. Mia lead him back to her room, hand in hand like a real couple. Once in her room, she sat on the bed and helped him kneel before her.

"Sam, you are mine. You are my pet, and I want you to know that every second of the day. I want you to wear this as a reward, to know that I'm always here for you. I want to take care of you and make you as happy as you make me. This collar represents our bond, not just that you are to serve me, but I will look after you. Do you want your collar?"

"Yes," Sam spoke, he was entranced by the loop of silk, his eyes followed the slight swing of it. He watched as Mia smiled and opened it up for him. Sam leaned forward and raised his neck silently begging for it, she leaned down and wrapped it around his neck. Now crouching she looked into his eyes as she pulled the key out and stood back.

Her heart skipped a beat seeing her name on him. It was low on his neck and rested on his Adam's apple. He could cover it with the collar of a shirt, or wear it proud if the situation was right.

"You look adorable Sam."

Sam blushed and Mia opened her hand to bring him to her and he put his head into it and she petted him. She swore he purred when she ran through his hair.

"You want lunch?" Mia asked, but Sam didn't seem to notice. It was as if the collar had placed a spell on him. She grabbed his chin and made him look up at her, his eyes had glazed over and he blinked to clear the fog.

"Just a little longer?" He begged.

"Okay, just a little longer."

***

Mia looked at herself in the mirror, with a little makeup and a beautiful dress she felt amazing. She grabbed a pair of red heels and she liked her color scheme. Along with her clothes she had glowing red lipstick on as well as a faint red fell to her lashes. Her hair was pulled back and she had a red comb holding it together. She grinned evilly, she wanted Sam entrances by her again, unable to look away. She grabbed her black handbag because she didn't have a red one, then walked out of her room to Sam. She walked down the stairs feeling like a queen, then she saw Sam. He had a shirt with a subtle blue that along with a black bowtie hid his collar, on top of that was a black vest with pale blue accents. His hair was neatly combed back and to the side and he waited with his hands held behind his back.

Her plan backfired and her walk slowed to a crawl as she stared unapologetically. It was the paradox of he looked so good dressed up but all she wanted to do was take it off him. Mia reminded herself why she wanted to do this, to spend time with Sam that wasn't sexually primed. But one comment couldn't hurt.

"Fuck you're adorable."

Sam lit up bright red and mumbled a thank you while staring at the ground. Mia slipped her hand in his and started to lead him about. She checked the window to find that the driver was here.

"That's our ride, you ready?"

Sam nodded and they walked out together with Sam just a little bit behind her. Mia imagined that his hand was a leash attached to his collar, she wanted to flaunt him around in public. Maybe he wasn't comfortable doing that sort of thing in public, so Mia would settle for turning him red with some public affection, or at least he would think it would be public. The car had its windows blacked out and she had reserved a private table. The need to have him all to herself was much larger, she wanted her name painted all over his body, her lips marking his skin, and most of all, that collar. Unable to be removed, stuck on until she saw fit, with her name stitched onto it almost as if she stitched her name onto his flesh. Sam let go of her hand to open the door for her, Mia smiled and stepped in but didn't move very far away. Sam was forced to slide into her and Mia latched onto him, pulling him into her like an octopus reeling in its prey. She heard him say something into her cleavage and pulled him out.

"I wanted to tell you that you look gorgeous," He said weakly. He looked up at her started to silently ask for a kiss but Mia stopped him.

"Sam, you see these red lips," he nodded, "they will stain your face if I kiss you so that everyone will know you're mine. Would you like a kiss?"

Sam looked away again and apologized.

"That's not what I asked, would you like to be marked publicly as mine or not?"

"I-", Sam stuttered, "I want to but, it, um, it's embarrassing."

He looked so sad that he couldn't be marked. Mia knew what to do, she could never be mad or disappointed at him. That was why she warned him.

"So, what you're saying is when we get home you want to be marked as mine. Only mine, and only for my eyes." She led, it was putting words in his mouth, but she would put a lot more in it before she was satisfied. She was also leaning to her desires but Sam's glowing face and eager nod said it all. It was nice to know that they had the same desires, she just had to help Sam realize his.

She didn't have to pull him in again, he pushed himself into her and she stroked his hair, trying to ruin his neatly combed hair. But she did like it a bit messy if she was being honest. A little imperfection made him seem more real, helping Mia convince herself this wasn't a dream.

"I never said you couldn't kiss me."

Sam looked up and Mia tapped her neck. He followed after a second's pause kissing her neck lightly, then moved back. She tapped just slightly above. Then again, then again. Playing a little game to see how far he would go, bring him closer and closer to her lips. Each time he hesitated and took a bit longer to kiss her.

The car stopped signaling the end of their game, and Sam slowly got out then extended his hand for Mia. She took it then sucked his hand into her, wanting him to be a part of her, the collar couldn't be shown in public but she still wanted to show ownership.

******

Sam

Expensive or not? It wasn't likely Mia was going to let him pay, but would he order something he couldn't pay for just because she was paying?

He looked up at Mia, she was focused on the menu looking for something for herself. He got lost in the moment and relaxed just looking at her, she looked beautiful in red, concentrating on dinner. After a couple of moments that were too short, she looked up and Sam.

"Do you know what you're getting?" Mia asked.

Sam fidgeted and shook his head.

"The fish is good here, did you have anything in mind?"

Same response.

The atmosphere of the conversation went on like that, Sam just felt off. Accepting his place in public was very different than in private. He felt like a million eyes were burning into his skull. He felt so uneasy. Mia kept trying to talk and Sam cut her off with minimal responses. She ended up ordering for them, and the evening seemed it would drag on forever. He didn't know what to do. But, like everything else in his life right now, Mia handled it. After a talk with the waiter a curtain was closed and they were alone.

Then it happened. Sam felt himself loosen up, maybe it was the alcohol that Mia had heavily suggested for him to drink. They had a real conversation. Nothing about past relationships but random bits, everything from favorites shows to college hijinks. Just, talking. And it was fun.

12