Training

Story Info
Libby's Training begins - but who's training whom?
12.9k words
4.52
136.5k
17
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors' note:

This story about the relationship between a human male, Waldo, and Libby, an animatronic doll.

There are only five illustrations in this part. They were done in iClone3 and Photoshop.

Epoch 00 - San Jose



Walter "Waldo" Kahn's solitary life was about to change. Corky was moving in today.

Waldo didn't need to tidy up his place before she arrived; she wasn't the type of girl who gave a damn about tidiness. And anyhow, his elegant apartment was always neat and clean; in fact it looked exactly the same as it did the day he was first shown it by the eager realtor. To Waldo it was simply a place to sleep and work, conveniently close to the "Googleplex", Google's HQ a few miles away in Mountain View. Aside from his beloved vintage Gaggia espresso machine which stood on his breakfast counter, there was little to show that the place was even occupied.

His front door intercom buzzed while he was taking his morning dump. He ran out of the bathroom and press the speaker button. A tinny voice, almost drowned out by the traffic roar from the street below, shouted a question at him, which sounded like "You walkin' cane?"

"I'm Walter Kahn, yeah," said Waldo. He pressed and held the entry button for a long time and opened his front door.

He heard men's voices down below, at the bottom of the stairs. "Up here," Waldo called down to them.

"Don't you have an elevator?" came the response.

"Nope, sorry. Hold on, I'll come down." Waldo started to walk out of his front door, and then realized he was still naked. He ran back into his apartment and up the spiral staircase to his bedroom on the mezzanine, and hurriedly put on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. By the time he'd run back down to his front door, the men were just outside, on the landing. They were sweating and puffing. Leaning upright against the wall of the stairwell was a giant blue flight case, as tall as Waldo.

"Sign, please," said one of the men to him, shaking his head slowly, clearly pissed at Waldo for having the damn nerve to not have an elevator in his apartment block. The other guy, who'd run back downstairs, arrived with two more smaller flight cases. He dumped them on the floor, and then, with a wide grin, winked knowingly at Waldo and said, "have fun!"

Waldo, left alone with the three cases, heard the two men talking to each other as they descended the stairs, their voices echoing in the stairway.

"What the hell didja say 'have fun' for?"

"'Cause I know what it is. Didn't you see the sticker on the case?"

Waldo found the sticker the guy was referring to, which was under the handle of the largest of the flight cases. It read, "Humanex. HUMANity EXtended." Inside the case was, Corky, his new girlfriend.


This is the story of Waldo and his girlfriend, who started out life as a dumb machine, and ended up becoming - well, someone else.

The "dumb machine" was in fact a highly sophisticated piece of technology, a state-of-the art prototype of the next generation of "Real Girlfriend" animatrons, which is a fancy way of saying that she was a fuck-doll. The doll was, as I said, a prototype - the only one of her kind. She was designed and built by the animatronics company Humanex. She was codenamed "Corky", which was a weak pun on the fact that she was a Caucasian model.

Corky, once in production, would likely have a price tag of around $500,000, unless you wanted the extras, which would stretch the cost to well over a million bucks. But Waldo didn't have to pay a cent for her, because the CEO of Humanex was Waldo's great buddy and one-time work colleague Pete Weiss, and together they'd agreed to let Waldo work on her brain.

Waldo's expertise was in AI. He'd designed "MATE", the AI powering DriveMate, Google's highly successful driverless car offering. Waldo had called Pete one day and told him about an idea of his, which was to link up MATE with a "Real Girlfriend" doll, replacing its simple software with something smarter. You see, MATE was much more than software to control a car. It was a general-purpose AI that could be trained on any task (there's a little more detail about MATE in the appendix to this story).

It was a serendipitous call; Pete himself had been disappointed with Corky. Her body was incredible and ultra-realistic, a huge improvement on their current product, "Gina". But because she was so realistic in appearance, it set expectations that's she'd be able to respond in realistic way too. But instead it only highlighted how dumb Corky actually was when you interacted with her.

Now I know some men actually like dumb bimbos; there were plenty of guys happy to fork over the $25k for Humanex's current model, "Gina". Gina's brain compared unfavorably with that of a goldfish, but no customers ever complained about her lack of smarts. But Corky, well she was going to be something different: She was in a different league from Gina, both quality-wise and pricewise: The intended markets for Corky were high-class escort agencies, the most exclusive hotels, and a few super-rich people. She required intelligence as well as beauty; she needed to be an expert in sex, in all its aspects. She had to learn real fast how to please a man, particularly if she was going to be rented out to a different guy every night.

If anyone could give Corky a brain it was Waldo; not only was he a certified genius, a highly respected AI guru in robotics, but he happened to be a robot himself.

Ok, I'm kidding, Waldo wasn't a robot; he was, biologically speaking, an ordinary human male. He hadn't been created in a lab by a mad scientist; he'd developed, as all humans do, from a fertilized human egg, in his mother's womb. The spermatozoon that fertilized that egg had been produced in the testes of another human male, who, admittedly, could be described as a mad scientist: For his father was that great pioneer of AI, Hal Kahn.

No, Waldo was a flesh and blood human being, replete with all the flaws and weaknesses that beset our species. He was acutely aware of these weaknesses, both in himself, and in his fellow humans. He'd dedicated his life to eradicating those weaknesses. To wit:

When Waldo's father Hal was killed in a motorcycle accident by a truck whose driver had fallen asleep at the wheel, Waldo decided to do something about it, and build a better truck driver: One who didn't drink and drive; wouldn't strike for fewer hours and better pay -- and who would never fall asleep at the wheel. He designed and built Google DriveMate. It had reduced traffic fatalities in California by thirty percent.

And after Waldo's last girlfriend dumped him because he was too involved in his work, or was, in her words, "a goddamn autism-spectrum robotic motherfucking selfish asshole", he decided to do something about that, too - build a better girlfriend: One who would never complained about how he never took her out anywhere; was always ready to fuck - and would never dump him for a hang-gliding instructor.


File: /home/waldo/real-girlfriend-v2/doc/draft/welcome-pack/intro-001.mp4

Congratulations! If you haven't done so already, please pause this video, and read and carefully follow the "Getting Started with Corky" instructions which we emailed you.

Okay: So, when you've done that, Corky should now be standing in front of you, in her default pose, with at least three feet of space all around her, like this:

The first thing you'll probably want to do is give her a new name. Click the link at the bottom of the screen if you can't wait, but we advise you to watch this video all the way to the end first.

...

Corky will tell you when she's tired and she needs recharging. Simply attach her ankle cuff like this, our state-of-the-art, near-field-technology rapid recharging device, for around thirty minutes, and she'll be ready for more fun!

...

What's happening here? Don't worry, Corky's not sad, she's simply letting you know that there's smoke, dust or grit getting in her delicate eyes. Yes, those are real tears, they're not salty, they're a non-toxic glycerin which you'll find in her care pack. We've supplied you enough to keep her eyes, mouth, and her other delicate parts moist and lubricated for over a year, with normal use. To refill, use the feed tube in her care pack. She'll drink only much as she needs.

...

Corky™ represents the latest in Real-Girlfriend® Technology's advances in animatronics. She has over four hundred electro-active polymer-based muscles in her body and face, giving her an unparalleled degree of expressiveness and realism. We've listened to you and given her another fifty facial expressions and over two hundred new fully scriptable actions. If that's not enough, you can download over five thousand custom actions from our store, uploaded by our amazing community of modders. Corky's self-healing skin is now even more damage-resistant, but we've not sacrificed on its softness and smoothness. Though she still doesn't like to bathe, she's perfectly happy to receive those inevitable accidental spills that happen when you're playing with her! Talking of playing, she loves to play video games now. Here she is, whipping my ass at Tekken 7. Click the link below, which is updated daily, for a list of games Corky loves most.

...

...unauthorized modification, abuse or dissemination of any of the intellectual property described herein is a crime under federal, national and international law... Real Girlfriend may not be used as part of, or as an instrument or weapon in any activity that is deemed unlawful in any...

...Real Girlfriend Technology is a wholly owned subsidiary of Humanex Corp...

Epoch 01 - A Real Girlfriend


Waldo managed to heave the heavy blue flight cases into his apartment, with difficulty; they were far heavier than he'd expected, and he'd gotten out of shape. He kicked the front door shut and wiped his sweating forehead with his arm. He went over to his laptop, opened it up, and re-read, for the fifth time, Corky's setup instructions, which, though simple, were peppered with red "WARNING!!" alerts. He was acutely aware of the tens of millions of dollars Humanex had invested in the prototype.

The biggest case contained Corky herself and could only be opened if it were standing upright, like a wardrobe. Four telescopic feet kept it from toppling. The other two cases contained her clothes and accessories: charger, lubricants, makeup and an assortment of beauty products and other feminine items.

Before connecting Corky up to her new brain, he wanted to check what the doll could do, and how well it moved, mainly to confirm to himself what Pete had originally told him, which was that Corky was really dumb and urgently in need of a brain transplant. He found a charging cable and plugged it into a socket in the side of the case and went over to the breakfast counter to fix himself an espresso. It would take only fifteen minutes before the doll was fully charged.

After he'd downed his coffee, he unlocked and opened the lid of the case. The simulations of Corky he'd been working with for the past months hadn't prepared him for the shock of seeing her for real. More than real: she was hyperreal. He gasped.

She stood, naked, her back resting against a soft, squishy translucent baby-pink gel mattress. Her eyes were closed, and she was perfectly still. She looked dead. Involuntarily, Waldo put a hand to her full breast. It was warm. He shuddered.

He stared at her closely; she really was a beautiful work of art. Her smooth, human-feeling skin had slight blemishes; there was a trace of pale, downy hair on her arms and legs. She had no pubic hair, which would be an optional extra according to the draft marketing material Pete had mailed him. Waldo felt a sudden impulse to press his fingers to her inviting, full pussy lips, but resisted it -- after all, they hadn't even been properly introduced.

Carefully following the setup instructions, he entered a sixteen character "unlock code" into a controller app which he'd already installed on his laptop. At first he thought that he'd entered the code wrong, because nothing seemed to be happening to the doll. But when he looked more closely at her he saw that she'd come to life! Although her eyes remained closed, her eyelids were no longer perfectly still; her long eyelashes flickered ever so slightly, as though she were in a light sleep. And she was now "breathing" lightly, her chest heaving barely noticeably, which Waldo thought was a wonderful touch of realism; it made her seem so alive. His peacefully sleeping beauty: Would she awake from her slumber with a kiss? He checked the manual. It turned out that he had to do was recite the magic words:

"Hey, Corky!"

Her eyes suddenly sprung wide open, revealing dazzling sapphire-blue irises. She turned her head to look at him.

"Hi there, I don't believe we've met! What's your name?" Her voice had an unexpectedly sexy, slightly husky tone, a little like Marylin Monroe. Waldo, momentarily tongue-tied by the beautiful sex-doll's brisk and confident manner, stammered, "I.. Waldo."

"Nice to meet you, I. I had a nice sleep. I'm ninety-seven percent charged. If you want to play with me now, just say, 'Hey Corky, let's play.' Otherwise, say 'Hey Corky, go back to sleep.'".

"No, it's Waldo."

"If you want to play with me now, just say, 'Hey Corky, let's play.' Otherwise, say 'Hey Corky, go back to sleep,'" repeated the doll patiently.

"Hey Corky..."

"Yes, I?"

She'd got his name wrong, but he decided not to correct her; he thought it was kind of cute. Resisting the urge to laugh, he said, "let's play."

"Sure thing, I!" She stepped out of her case and walked towards the window, which faced the street. Waldo ran ahead of her and quickly snapped the blinds shut before the people in the building across the street saw the hot naked girl in his apartment.

Corky stopped in the middle of the room. She assumed her default pose, legs slightly apart, hands on hips. There she stood, naked and proud, awaiting Waldo's command.

Waldo knew that Corky could recognize a number of preset commands, and through a simple scripting language, could be programmed to respond to new ones. But he wasn't interested in her linguistic abilities; right now he cared only about her body, not her mind. He would soon replace her mind completely with something way more advanced than her rudimentary software.

He stood behind her and shoved her gently. She took a step forward but didn't lose her balance: So far so good.

He grabbed her hand and started walking. She tugged this way and that, clearly attempting to follow him, but she was unable to predict his movements. She moved as though she'd been drugged, her steps clumsy and uncoordinated.

He let go of her hand and stood behind her again, intending to try out one of her basic commands, which was to tell her to turn round and look at him, but he froze. He decided to forget about the damn tests and just screw her from behind, right then and there. Her complete nonchalance while he fucked her ass would be such a turn on... with an effort he resisted the urge and resumed his scientific detachment.

"Hey Corky, look at me!", he said.

She turned to look at him. He walked slowly around her to see how well her eyes could follow him. She managed to maintain eye contact with him as he circled her, alternately twisting her body and neck to the left and right. Her bare feet remained fixed in one position on the floor the entire time; consequently when he was directly behind her she had difficulty seeing him.

He walked round and round her, while she fixed him with her unwavering gaze. Waldo began to feel hypnotized by her eyes. Suddenly, on impulse he ran to fetch his SLR camera. He took this picture of her:

He put down the camera and approached her slowly. Her eyes never strayed from him. Tentatively, he touched a fingertip to her crimson, permanently erect nipple. "Mmmm," she sighed, and her lips parted. He withdrew his finger.

He did it again: "Mmm," she sighed, and her lips parted. There had been slight variation in the cadence in her voice this time, but it still sounded like she was faking her pleasure.

Six times in total he repeated the gesture, more and more firmly each time, until it ended up as a disrespectful prod. His ardor waned as it became crystal clear that she was just "going through the motions" every time her nipple was touched, and the simplistic algorithm behind her sensual moans was starkly revealed. That was enough to restore Waldo's focus to the task at hand, which was to test out her basic actions.

He pulled a dining chair into the middle of room. "Hey Corky, sit down."

"Where do you want me to sit, I?"

"Here, ya dumb bimbo," said Waldo, patting the chair. Corky, ignoring the insult, sat down on the chair, slowly, and a little awkwardly.

"Well", said Waldo, "at least you know what a chair is."

"Hey Corky, stand up." She stood up, with difficulty.

"Hey Corky, sit down."

"Where do you want me to sit, I?"

"Back down on the chair. Same fuckin' chair," said Waldo, struggling to maintain his patience.

"Stand up." She stood. He kicked the chair out of the way.

"Sit down."

Corky sat back down on the non-existent chair and landed on her ass on the floor.

Waldo burst out laughing. "C'mon stand up, idiot." He helped her up, still chuckling.

"Sorry 'bout that," he said, dusting off her butt and the backs of her silky-smooth legs. His hand involuntarily slowed as he felt her firm, round glutes beneath his palm. He kept on stroking her buttocks distractedly, round and round....

"Mmm," she said, and looked at him. Her lips parted... This time, Waldo was too turned on to care whether she was faking it or not. He grabbed her butt cheeks tightly in both hands, so tightly that it would have hurt her had she been real, but Corky, short on pain receptors as well as neurons, didn't complain. In fact she seemed to like it.

"Oh yeah. You like it rough, don't you?" growled Waldo. His rhetorical question seemed to be one of the trigger phrases in Corky's library, because she responded huskily, "Oh yes I, I like it rough..."

"The name's not 'I', it's Waldo, you dumb cunt..." snarled Waldo, grabbing her arms and shaking her. She took a faltering step and adjusted her stance so as not to fall.

"I'm sorry-" she began, but he clamped his lips over her mouth. She continued speaking blithely into his mouth, her words now muffled and unintelligible. Waldo felt her flailing tongue against his. For some reason, her total obliviousness to his forceful kiss turned him on even more than if she'd reacted to it. His eyes closed; hers remained open. He bent his knees slightly and attempted to maneuver his dick into her pussy. For some reason he was having trouble: It seemed that her pussy, which he'd assumed would be always ready for action, was firmly shut like a clam. He pulled away, freeing her mouth, allowing her finally to get her words out:

"I'm sorry, I, we can't do it standing up, because I might lose my balance and fall down. Would you like me to tell you all the positions I love to do it in?"

Waldo shoved her backwards. "No thanks," he said.

He glared at her with contempt. "Actually, let me guess: Hey, Corky, suck my dick."

Corky, seemingly glad of the chance to be of some use to her Master, instantly obliged, going down on all fours. She made her lips into an 'O' shape and began sucking air, her cheeks inflating and deflating powerfully.