Training Day Pt. 03

Story Info
Dani and I find a new friend.
10k words
4.76
2.7k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Training Day Part 3

It had been about a month since Dani had been discharged from the hospital. Her healing process was going well. Her hematoma was almost gone and her wounds were pink and healed. She'd been going to physical therapy, and psychiatric therapy, as was I.

All of her belongings had been moved into my house and she was now a permanent resident, making the house ours. She hadn't been back to work yet, but she always had my lunch ready for me to take to work. When I got home from work, dinner was usually either prepared or being prepared. She was a pretty good cook; contrary to what she said. She kept a pretty clean house, neither one of us were neat freaks, but it was much cleaner than when I lived alone.

It was Friday afternoon and Dani was supposed to go back to work the following Monday. I was at my desk in my office sifting through a pile of reports of investigation. I thought to myself, 'This Deputy Chief stuff is tougher than I thought.' Over the past week the Chief, Dani's Senior Investigator George, and I had been discussing who to partner Dani up with.

We decided on Alejandra. Alejandra had been with the agency for about eight years. She was a well-seasoned investigator and had a good track record. Alejandra was a single thirty two year old attractive Hispanic woman. She was about five feet tall; in good physical shape, curvy, with long black hair that flowed to her mid back.

We took into consideration that Alejandra was Hispanic and could speak fluent Spanish, because our agency dealt with a predominantly Hispanic community. Dani had been brushing up on speaking Spanish so we figured Alejandra could help her out.

The Chief called a meeting in his office with George, Alejandra and I. We informed Alejandra that starting Monday, she would be partnered up with Dani until further notice. Alejandra happily accepted her new partner since they were both friendly with each other in the office. After the meeting I went back to my office and Alejandra followed.

"Excuse me Chief," she said.

"How can I help you Alejandra?" I replied. She closed the door behind her and sat on the chair in front of my desk. I sat down and I said, "What's up?

She said, "Chief, I know you and Dani are in a relationship, and I just wanted to let you know I have her back."

"Alejandra, I have no doubt; that's why we chose you. You're a very competent and dedicated investigator and thank you," I replied. She stood up and extended her hand and I got up as we shook hands.

She said, "Have a good weekend Chief and thank you for your confidence in me."

"You too, and you're very welcome," I replied and she left my office.

The day came to an end and I headed for home. The agency had issued me a black Ford Explorer, which was a perk of my new position as Deputy Chief. It had its pros and cons though; I saved on gas but no more stopping at the bar on the way home.

I arrived at home and stepped inside the house. I could smell dinner cooking, it smelled delicious. I saw Dani at the stove in her favorite tee shirt, the old Iron Maiden one that she stole from me, bare foot and no pants. I also saw just the bottom of her bare ass peeking out from the bottom of the shirt. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her torso and gently kissed her on the side of her neck. She turned around in my arms and looked up at me as she hugged me.

"There's my Chief," she said as we locked lips. I slid my hands down to her perfect ass and gently squeezed her cheeks as we kissed. I saw she was making sausage and peppers, one of my favorites.

"Well Chief, I need to finish dinner," she said, breaking our kiss and turned around to finish.

"Babe I'm going to get a drink, you want anything?" I asked as I made my way to my bar.

"I'll take some wine please," she replied. I poured two glasses of Chianti and headed back to the kitchen. I handed her a glass and held my glass up.

"Well happy Friday," I toasted.

"Cheers!" Dani said as I said, "Salut!" We tapped our glasses together before our first sip. I sat down at the kitchen high top table and watched my little vixen cook dinner.

"So how was your day hun?" Dani asked.

"Well it was pretty routine, aside from we decided on a new partner for you," I replied.

"Oh! Really? Who is it?" she asked.

"Ramirez," I replied.

"Oh Ale? That's great! I love her; she's a badass!" she said with a smile.

"Yes she is; she does some sort of martial arts right?" I asked.

"Yeah Jiu Jitsu I think," she replied.

"Well good, you're in good hands then," I said.

"Are you saying I can't handle myself?" she said in an angry tone.

"No, not at all babes, I'm just saying you have good back up," I replied.

"Hmmmmm Okay," she said with a skeptical smirk. I helped her set the table for dinner, and we sat down to eat. We chatted about how excited she was to be going back to work. We finished dinner, which was delicious as always, and cleared the table.

"Tom, why don't you go start a fire in the fire pit while I do dishes. I'll be out in a few minutes," she said with soapy hands.

I leaned in, kissed her and headed out to the back yard. It was a beautiful warm starlit night. I got the fire going and sat down in one of the two Adirondack chairs near the fire. A few minutes went by, and Dani came out with the wine and two glasses. She placed the glasses and bottle on the glass topped end table between the chairs and poured us two glasses of wine. She stepped in front of me, held on to the arms of the chair and leaned in to kiss me.

As our lips touched, she said, "I love you Tom." Before I could reply, she planted her lips on mine again.

She climbed onto my lap, straddled me and put her hands on my shoulders as I held her hips. As our kiss began to get more passionate, she began to grind her pussy back and forth on my bulging slacks. As we kissed, she started to unbutton my shirt blindly. My hands slid up her shirt and glided over her two battle wounds up to her firm breasts.

She pulled my shirt out of my waistline and finished unbuttoning it. My fingers rubbed and tweaked her hard nipples. She started to slide off me while her lips moved down to my nipple. As she sucked and nibbled I felt her hands undoing my belt. She moved over to my other nipple and undid my slacks and slid her hand into my underwear. She squeezed and pulled on my hard cock, as she slid down further. Her tongue flicked down my stomach to my groin.

Dani pulled my cock out of my underwear and rubbed the tip with her thumb while gripping it. She looked up at me with a straight face not saying a word. I could barely see her face with the fire roaring behind her. She briskly shook her head to throw her hair to her back.

She put her hands on my thighs as she slowly took my cock into her warm mouth. I gripped the arms of the chair as she took my shaft all the way to the base.

"Ohhhhh Dani." I said, while letting out a deep exhale. Her tongue massaged my pulsating cock, as she paused at the base. I could feel it circling and pressing; it felt so good.

Her head began to bob up and down slowly and steadily while sucking me hard, making my head become engorged. I placed my hands on her shoulders, as her mouth played. She quickened her pace, slurping and moaning into me.

Suddenly she stopped at the base. She used her tongue again for a moment and slid off. She kissed my head and rose to her feet. She stepped over to the other chair and held on to the arms and bent over and wiggled her ass. As I got up I saw her beautiful ass glowing from the fire. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants and stood behind her. I saw her wet pussy glistening from the flames.

I ran my index and middle finger up and down between her labia. She was so warm and wet. I brought my fingers to my mouth and tasted her sweet nectar. I held my shaft and rubbed my head on her wet hungry pussy lips. Dani pushed back, as I began to enter.

"Mmmmmmm...yessss," she moaned and hissed as I pushed my entire length into her. I slowly started to pull and push while holding on to her hips. With each push back in, she pushed back on me. I slid in and out of her as she moaned out my name.

"Tom, Fuck me. Fuck me, hard!" Dani exclaimed. I held tight on her hips and pulled way back and slammed into her.

"Fuck yes! Like that...Make me cum! Make me cum hard!" she cried.

I spanked her, just before I spread her ass cheeks wide. I placed my four fingers on the small of her back and pressed on her bung with my thumb. I pressed harder as my hips sway back and forth drilling her sweet pussy. Her puckered bung began to loosen as I pressed.

"Yes Tom Yes!" Dani blurted as she reached down to play with her clit.

My thumb entered her and I commanded, "Cum for me Dani!" She screamed out loud, her knees buckled and her pussy walls strangled my shaft, as I felt her cum flood her crevice. Dani continued with a low deep scream as I rammed her. Her cum dripped out of her each time I pulled back.

"Oh God Tom..Cum inside of me..Fill meeee!" she yelled with a stammer. My thumb and fingers gripped harder and she whimpered as I felt my climax begin. My knees were weakening as my legs started to spasm.

"Oh Fuck Dani!" I growled. With one final thrust, my cock discharged a huge spurt of cum into her.

"Mmmmm Yes Baby Yessss!" Dani called out as she turned and looked at me. I growled and grunted as she tightened and then loosened her inner muscles, milking my throbbing dick.

I released her ass and slid out of her. Our cum ran out of her onto the grass. My back, ass and legs were sweating from the heat of the fire. Dani stood up, turned around and we embraced each in each other's arms.

Her head was on my chest, I kissed her on top of her head and I whispered, "God I love you Dani."

She turned her head, looked up at me, smiled and responded, "I love you Tom, more than you will ever know." I took her head in my hands, pulled her face to mine and kissed her hard. We released each other and she pulled off her shirt.

"C'mon, let's take a dip in the pool!" she giggled, ran and jumped in the pool. I slipped off my open shirt and pulled my socks off and jumped in with her. She swam over to me and held me around my neck as she wrapped her legs around me. Her face was so beautiful and full of life I loved how her cheeks got round as she smiled.

"Dani, I don't know how we happened, how the stars aligned, but you make me so happy sweetheart," I said as we stared into each other's eyes.

"Tom, I don't know either, but I'm so happy that it happened, I've never been this happy in my life," she responded.

We swam around for a bit and I watched her beautiful naked body step out of the pool. I was always awe struck by her beauty. I watched as she put a towel on and then she held one up for me. I stepped out of the pool and she wrapped the towel around me. We sat by the fire, hand in hand, and sipped on our wine.

"So hun, the academy is offering an advanced self-defense class for active law enforcement, would you be interested?" I asked.

Her face lit up as she responded, "Oh absolutely!"

"Ok, I'll sign you and Alejandra up for it next week, if she's interested," I said.

"Oh I'm sure she will be; she loves that kind of stuff," she replied with a smile.

Saturday was a beautiful day but relatively uneventful. Around noon Dani told me she invited Ale over to swim in the pool. About an hour later Ale showed up. I opened the door to greet her. She was wearing a black tank top, tight cheeky jean shorts and flip flops and her long black hair was in a ponytail. She looked pretty hot, I had to admit. She had a bottle of wine and a bag which I presumed contained things for the pool.

"Hi Alejandra, nice to see you," I said as she stepped in.

"Hi Chief, thanks for having me over," she replied.

"We're not at work so call me Tom," I said smiling.

She smiled and said, "Ok, so then you call me Ale."

"Deal," I said with a high five.

"Oh this is for you," Ale said as she handed me the bottle.

"Well thank you Ale, that was very nice of you," I replied while taking the bottle. Dani came running in her tiny red string bikini; she almost looked like a lifeguard. She hugged Ale and kissed her on the cheek. They looked like two teenyboppers.

"I'm so glad you came Ale, it's so nice to see you!" Dani exclaimed.

"Oh it's great to see you too honey!" Ale replied. Dani showed Ale to the bathroom so she could change into her swimsuit. I went and changed into swim trunks. Dani and Ale were sitting at the bar chatting when I came out of my bedroom. I could see that Ale was in a two piece black bikini under her loose fitting white cover-up.

"Can I get you ladies a drink?" I asked them.

"Open that wine I brought," Ale replied. I poured three glasses and we sat and chatted for a while and sipped wine. The girls pretty much led the conversation. They were excited to be working together and the training I was setting up. Ale looked around at all the artifacts I had collected over the years. She saw my father's shadow box.

"Wow, that's impressive! Are all those badges yours?" Ale asked.

"Oh no, those were my fathers, he passed years ago," I responded.

"Oh I'm sorry Tom, I'm sure he's very proud of you," Ale said in a consoling voice.

"Thank you Ale, I really appreciate that," I replied.

Ale turned around and said, "I love the pool table; I haven't played pool in years."

Dani suggested, "Hey let's play a game before we go swimming."

"You girls play, I'll watch," I said.

They set up the table and Ale was going to break. I watched as she missed the cue ball. Her stance was incorrect. She laughed at her failed shot and Dani let her try again. The second time was a weak but successful break.

It was a sexy sight to see these two hotties playing pool. I loved the unintentional cleavage and ass views I was getting.

Ale was having a hard time, so I asked her if she wanted some help, "Ale do you mind if I give you some pointers?"

Ale looked up at me and said, "Do you mind?"

"Go ahead Tom, you taught me." Dani said smiling.

I stood behind her to show her how to properly hold the cue stick. As she bent over the table her ass rubbed against the bulge in my trunks. I hoped that she didn't notice.

I bent over, took her hands and properly placed them and her fingers on the stick. Dani leaned on her stick and watched with her devilish grin. I helped Ale take the shot and she sunk a ball in the corner pocket. Before she stood upright she discreetly rubbed her ass across my groin.

"Thanks Tom," she said as she stood up.

I went back to the bar, leaned my back against it and watched them play. As Dani was concentrating on taking a shot Ale and I made eye contact. She smiled; her eyes looked down towards my groin and she ran her tongue across her top lip.

Fuck, I thought to myself, she felt my cock. I hoped she was just being flirty. I would never cheat on Dani. Hopefully that was just a one time flirt and we could move on from it.

I went back behind the bar after Dani took her shot. Ale acted normal again as they continued their game. Dani ended up winning, but Ale was much better since my tutelage.

Dani perked up and said, "OK. C'mon let's go in the pool!" I opened the sliding glass door, and Dani walked out first. As Ale walked past me, she grabbed my ass and stepped outside.

"Fuck this is bad," I thought to myself.

I stepped outside onto the deck and saw Ale slipped out of her cover-up. She was curvy but very sexy. She had probably "D" size breasts, thick but solid thighs and an incredible J Lo ass. Ale noticed the hot tub.

"Oh wow, you guys have a hot tub too? That's so cool," Ale said.

"Yeah it's nice, we can marinate in it after the pool if you want," Dani said to Ale.

"That would be great," she replied. Maybe I shouldn't go in with them, that could be a recipe for disaster, I thought.

I watched as Dani ran and jumped in, while Ale took the stairs into the shallow end. Dismissing my impure thoughts about Ale, I dove in. We swam around for a bit and chatted telling war stories and such. Ale was cool. There were no more advances, so I tried to keep my distance and not make eye contact. The girls climbed up on two inflatable rafts floating in the pool.

"Tom, can you please get us some hard seltzers?" Dani called out. I went in the house and threw some seltzers in a cooler and brought them poolside. They both came to the edge of the pool as I cracked two cans for them.

They both looked so sexy. Dani on her back with her pure white skin and perky titties pointing upward. Ale was on her stomach with sweet caramel skin and that ass. My cock got hard again as I gazed upon their beauty.

I handed them their drinks and cracked one for myself. I sat at the edge of the pool with my feet in the water and watched as they floated around and chatted. At one point I saw them both look over at me, smile and then they looked at each other giggling. I could only imagine what they were talking about or what Dani was telling Ale.

They paddled their way over to me and said they wanted to go in the hot tub. The two of them got in the hot tub. I didn't go in at first. Instead, I sat down in a chair and sipped my seltzer.

Dani yelled over to me, "Tom what the hell? Come in with us."

Then Ale yelled, "Yeah c'mon Tom." Reluctantly I stepped into the tub. I sat next to Dani and Ale sat across from us. I tried so hard not to look at Ale's boobs but I couldn't help but glance over from time to time.

My dick was hard and I hoped neither one would notice. Ale turned away for a moment to grab her drink. As she did that Dani quickly grabbed my hard cock through my trunks and felt how hard I was. Dani looked at me with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. I thought to myself that I'm in deep shit now. Dani gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and said nothing.

Ale said, "I love your place, thank you so much for inviting me."

Dani said, "You're so welcome, partner. You're always welcome here any time."

"Even if we're not home, if you want to use the pool just use the side gate and help yourself," I added pointing towards the gate.

"That's very sweet of you guys, thank you," Ale replied.

I felt Ale's foot touch mine under the water, I hoped mistakenly, and my cock twitched. I didn't react to her touch at all, and I didn't think Dani noticed.

"Hey you girls want me to grill some burgers or something?" I asked them.

"Yeah, make some burgers Tom while Ale and I talk." Dani said.

I got out of the tub, put a towel on and brought out the food to start grilling. The girls were talking and laughing the whole time. I was happy they got along so well. Again I noticed that they would look over at me from time to time.

"Ok the burgers are done!" I called out.

They put towels on and sat at the outdoor table. We enjoyed our food and good conversation. My mind was wandering into taboo places about Ale. Her voluptuous body and her slight Spanish accent drove me crazy inside. I never really thought about her sexually until today seeing her in a bikini and her flirtatious actions.

Ale stood up, "Well I should get going, do you mind if I go change?" she asked.

"Of course not, you know where the bathroom is," I replied. Ale got up and walked to the sliding glass door. I tried not to look at her ass but the way she walked, it was hard not to look. Dani looked over at me with that grin and raised eyebrow again.

"You think she's hot don't you?' she asked sarcastically.

I replied,"What? No, well yes she is attractive yes."

"I knew it; you wanna fuck her don't you?" Dani said smiling.

"Stop it hun, you're the only one I wanna fuck and you know it," I said with a little aggression.

"Oh bullshit! If we weren't together and you had the opportunity you would," she said laughing.