Training Lolita Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,675 Followers

Deb sat up and pouted. "But I'm still horny." She gave him a smirk as she did so.

John reached up and tweaked a nipple. Deb yelped. "We'll have to see about that."

"Okay. I guess I'll wait here."

"That may not be a good idea. I might be over there for a while."

"You have some cheese and crackers?"

"Sure."

"Then I'll have something to eat and wait."

"Okay."

They had just finished preparing the cheese and crackers when John's cell rang. They looked at each other. John shrugged and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Can you come over here John?"

"Yes. I'll be right there."

John ended the connection and looked at Deb. "I'm going next door."

Deb stopped with a cracker halfway to her mouth. "Okay." She grinned. "If things don't work out over there, I'm very available." She popped it into her mouth.

John chuckled and pulled her into a hug. "I know. I like you a lot, Deb. I hope that whatever happens, we can be real friends."

Deb looked up at John. "Always."

John turned and headed toward Sherry and Dana's house. When he got there he took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. What was he going to find on the other side of that door?

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,675 Followers
12