Training Lolita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first video showed a woman lying between a man's legs, talking to him about what she was going to do. Sucking and talking, licking and talking, jerking and talking. She was very good at this.

"Can you tell how much the dirty talk turns the guy on?"

Dana nodded, her face glued to the screen. She was eating it up.

John shed his robe and crawled up behind Dana. He waited until the first video ended before proceeding. He could see that Dana was very interested in what was going on and was becoming excited. He put one arm around her to stop the first video, which ended with the girl covering the guys cock with her mouth and drinking down every drop of his cum.

"Okay, the next one is more the girl on her knees being a little submissive as the guy fucks her mouth. You may not want to do this, but you should be aware that many guys like this kind of scenario. You may enjoy doing this for someone, but you should never let someone do this to you unless you want to let them. Okay?"

"Yes, sir." Dana answered with the 'sir' and grinned. She was actually teasing and playing a little. John was impressed.

John pressed the play button and this four minute video was very explicit in the guy throat fucking the girl and then pulling out and cumming all over her face. Dana never took her eyes off it. John took advantage of this and scooted closer to Dana so that his cock, now hard, was pressed up against her back. He slowly ran his hands over her tits and Dana moaned, squirmed a little, but never took her eyes off the video.

When that one ended, Dana turned her head toward John. "I can feel your hard cock pressing up against me. Do you want me to suck your cock? Do you want this young teenager to suck your cock and swallow your cum?" She grinned lewdly.

"Absolutely." John leaned back against the headboard and adjusted the pillows. Just as Dana was about to lay down, John put his hand up. "Wait!" Dana stopped, a little confused "I need to see some more of that delicious body you are hiding."

Dana stared at him for a second and then pulled her t-shirt off over her head, revealing a thin, gauzy bra of the type that his last girlfriend used for sleeping. It left very little to the imagination and her nicely formed young tits looked edible.

"Beautiful." John loved her pink areola and excited, extended nipples.

Dana smiled and reached to the side of the skirt and unzipped it. She was more than ready for all this and wanted to get it going. She let it drop to the floor to reveal a small back thong. It was so narrow that it barely covered her pussy at all. She did a 360-degree turn, slowly, and was proud of her tight ass and enjoyed showing it to John.

"You have a gorgeous ass, Dana. And delicious tits. I think your entire body was made for sex."

Dana grinned again. "Me, too. I have wanted to learn so much about sex with a man for so long. But it's difficult with only a mother as a parent who is so protective. I bet she doesn't even think I'm old enough to want to have sex. Anyway, I'm glad that it's you that's teaching me."

"Yeah? Why?"

Dana glanced at the floor sheepishly. "My friends and I used to watch you go out on your bike rides and come back after them. You always wore bike pants and Mel would make comments about what we could see of your junk and how tight your ass was. I think we've all had a bit of a crush on you. We also saw a couple of your girlfriends come out of the house and we were all jealous. I've wanted you to do this for a long time." As she said this a light blush started rising in her cheeks.

John smiled. So she has been wanting a sex teacher for a while now. This was going to be very good. "Well, aren't you full of surprises? I really appreciate you telling me. I know that wasn't easy. And don't worry, I shall teach you well."

Dana grinned. "I have tried to get into a position where you saw what you did that night with my boyfriend three times hoping that you and would offer to help me. I even had to drink a little to get up the courage."

Three times? Well, John was definitely going to have to take advantage of that. She's been practically begging for it. "You are definitely ready to learn all about sex. Now, let's get back to our training -- and don't forget the dirty talk like you saw in those videos."

"Yes, sir. Mel likes to talk dirty and narrate the videos we watch, so I'm ready. Now lay back and let me suck your cock. I need to learn how to do this well. And I want to learn to do the dirty talk to a man, too."

As she lay down on her stomach between his legs, John said. "Dana, you should know that most guys think that there is no such thing as a bad blow job. Some are just better than others."

"But I want to be an expert."

John reached down and patted her on the head. "You will, my little cock-sucking slut. You will. Now try to dirty talk back to me." John wanted to see how she reacted to his dirty talk and see if she had an imagination and could do it.

Dana let him know immediately. She reached up and grabbed his cock in her right hand. "I'm the best cock-sucking, cum-swallowing teenage slut you're ever going to have. I'm going to lick and suck on your big, fat cock until you give me all that beautiful cum."

John smiled. "You learn fast."

"Like I said, Mel recommended some videos of that, and she likes to tell me about sucking cock." And with that, Dana leaned over and put her mouth over John's cock. He relaxed and let her work.

Dana had been studying and paying attention. She and her friends must have really liked the videos and practicing.

She first bobbed up and down a few times and then pulled off. She pushed his cock forward and kissed and sucked on his balls a little. John smiled as she looked up at him and grinned.

"I like sucking cock. I think I'm going to want to suck your cock a lot, Mr. T. I want to lick and kiss and suck on your balls. I want to lick and suck on this cock from the nice mushroom head down to your balls. I want to suck it and suck it until you cum in great big gobs down my little girl throat."

John was amazed at how easily she moved into the dirty talk and her imagination was good, too. It was making him feel like he could come soon.

"You are learning how to dirty talk really good, now suck that cock, you little slut." John thrust up a little and she took it easily with her hand around the root. She bobbed up and down and sucked and licked and slurped. She was learning fast.

John decided to narrate a little. He put his hand on the back of her head and let it rest there. "Suck and lick that cock, my pretty teenage slut. I love the way you suck on the head and make me want to decorate your tonsils with my cum. Mmmm. Keep sucking just like that and I'll give you a big creamy reward." John started thrusting up and she stared up at him as she bobbed up and down and let him fuck her mouth. "Yeah, what an obedient little cock-sucking slut you are. I'm going to cum soon. I'm going to spurt big gobs of cum into your pretty little mouth and watch you swallow." Fuck, she was learning fast.

"Here it cums!" And with that John started cumming. Even though she wanted to learn this, he knew it would be a shock the first time a man's cock spurted cum into her mouth, so he held her head in place so she couldn't pull away. She flinched at first, but settled down and started swallowing as fast as he was pumping it into her mouth. Fantastic!

When he was done, John fell back and all his muscles relaxed. He watched Dana. She grinned at him and made one last swallow. She opened her mouth. It was empty.

"I told you I was going to swallow all of your cum like a good slut. I've seen some movies where the slut shows the guy his cum, but I just wanted to swallow for my first time."

John pulled her up next to him on the bed. "That was fantastic. Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

Dana grinned a little. "Not to a real cock."

"Oh? A fake one?"

"Yes. Mel has three and we practice on them."

"You little slut. Is there more that happened between you and Mel that you want to tell me?"

Dana put her head on his chest. "Well, since I just sucked your cock I guess it wouldn't hurt." She took a deep breath and sat up. "Okay, I'm going to tell you, but you can't let on that you know."

John looked at her quizzically. Who would he be talking to that this would come up? "Okay."

"Mel, Debra, and I would watch videos and practice on the dildos that Mel has. She would coach me and Debra on how to do it." She took another deep breath. "And Mel is bi-sexual so she told us how to play with our pussies and she even, you know, went down on Debra."

"What about you? How did you feel about that?"

"I was confused and didn't let her, but was very excited by the idea. That's when I decided that I had to get someone to teach me about sex." She looked up quickly at John and things were becoming clearer to him.

"You wanted me to start you down this road and this was the third time you've tried to set me up?"

Dana hung her head a little. "Yes, sir. I was hoping you were watching me and my boyfriend that night. I wanted to see and suck your cock so bad. I wanted you to teach me everything." She looked up at him. "And you will, right?"

"You think I'm going to turn down a beautiful young teenager who wants to suck and fuck me? I don't think so. But now that I know about all this, I think you need to get naked. I'm going to show you what it's like when I eat your pussy. So get naked and lay down on my bed, you cock-sucking slut."

John sat up on the bed as Dana got up and dropped her tight black thong. She took a deep breath and reached under the gauzy bra and lifted it up. She looked up and smiled shyly.

"Don't be shy. You have a beautiful body."

Dana smiled and dropped her bra. She had gorgeous full tits that were probably a c-cup. She was not a skinny girl, so she didn't have much waist, but there was still a bit of a curve inward and then out to her full hips.

John moved around behind her and hugged her, putting his arms around hers and grabbing her forearms. "You are beautiful. Don't be shy. It's the most natural thing in the world. Being naked is relaxing and freeing. Soon you won't care. You'll realize that everyone has a body and we all have the same parts. Just relax." John kissed her on the neck and Dana moaned.

John pushed Dana toward the bed and she crawled up onto it. She lay down on her back, but kept her legs together. John didn't let her get away with that and crawled onto the foot of the bed and leaned over her legs. "This is the same for you as it was for me. Now open up." John pushed her legs apart and she relented. As her legs spread he could see that she had worn a bikini that summer and shaved to the bikini line, but still had a bit of hair.

John ran his hand over her pussy and Dana had a sharp intake of breath and twitched. "Okay, let's look." John stroked her outer lips. "These are your outer lips, the labia majora." John stroked her pussy for a couple more seconds and then worked a finger inside. "Mmmm. Wet."

"Yes, sir, I'm horny."

"Well, that's good." John worked her outer lips apart. "Now, I pushed my finger just a little into your pussy. That's your vaginal canal. But what I want to show you is your inner lips, the labia minora."

"I know all about it, Mr. Tilton."

"Do you?"

"Yes, sir. Mel, Debra, and I made sure we knew what it looked like."

"That's perfectly okay. You need to know this stuff. So you know that this," John moved his finger up under her small clitoral hood to her clit, "is the clitoris." He smirked at his slightly facetious comment.

Dana gasped. "Uh, yes, sir."

"Do you masturbate?" He knew the answer, but wanted to hear her say it.

Dana stared at him, but finally answered. "Yes, sir."

"Good, then I want you to get yourself off while I watch."

"But, Mr. Tilton, I got you off so I thought you would do me?"

"You want me to get you off?"

Dana stared right into his eyes. "Yes, sir, please."

"If I eat your pussy and make you cum, I'm going to want to fuck you today."

"Yes, please. Eat me and fuck me, Mr. T."

John grinned at her and she watched raptly as he spread her legs further apart and lowered his face closer to her aromatic pussy. The smell was wonderful. He pushed her legs up and apart and her wet pussy opened up like a flower. John leaned forward and waited, teasing her, waiting for her to react as he stared up close and took in the smell of a wet, excited, young pussy.

Dana gasped as he waited. "Please, Mr. T."

John leaned forward and took a light, tentative lick. Dana reacted with a sharp intake of breath. He pushed her legs up further until he exposed her pretty little asshole. It was between a dusky pink and light brown. He then leaned in and very lightly licked around it. Dana jerked under it and moaned.

"Oh, Mr. T. I've seen that, but it feels amazing. It's so dirty and exciting."

John leaned over and licked around and over it some more and Dana squirmed and moaned some more. He then licked his way up and around her pussy. He savored her outer lips and then kissed her right on her clit. She jerked under his ministrations and moved her hands into his hair. John had to grin at that.

He worked her entire pussy over and then he licked from the bottom and up through the slit, plunging his tongue into her pretty, pink, wet cunt. She tasted wonderful. So young, so fresh, so fucking hot!

John then moved up to her clit and lightly licked around it. Dana continued to squirm and was holding his head tightly now. He took his right hand and worked two fingers into her pussy as he started licking her clit. John could hear her heavy breathing now and knew she was close. He found her g-spot, that amazing little spongy area on the inside top of her pussy wall and stroked it just as he sucked on her clit. John felt her starting to thrash and her chest was heaving now with the heavy deep breaths she was taking. He stroked her g-spot in a circular pattern, sucked her clit into his mouth, and started lightly humming. She went off at that.

He felt her legs clamp around his head with her hands holding his hair tightly. She went rigid, had a spasm, went rigid, had a spasm, and this continued for a full minute as she had a tremendous orgasm and did her best to smother John in her pussy.

When Dana finally relented, she flopped back down like a dead fish. She looked like she had no bones left in her body. She was completely limp, but breathing hard. Once she caught her breath, she lifted her head and looked at John where he still lay between her legs, watching her and her beautiful pussy.

"Oh, my, God! That was the most amazing orgasm I have ever had."

"And you've had many?"

"Mr. T., I've been masturbating since I was 14, so I've had a few."

John crawled up over her, putting himself between her legs. His cock had now recovered and was hard. Tasting 18-year old pussy was probably better than Viagra, but John didn't know for sure.

"Ready?"

Dana looked up at John and nodded. "Yes, please fuck me."

John looked down and rubbed his dick up and down Dana's wet, slippery lips. He picked up more moisture and centered his cock on her pussy. Dana was looking up at him with a mix of anticipation and fear. "Just relax. If you have already broken your hymen, then there's nothing to fear about this."

Dana nodded. "It's still my first time with a real cock."

John smiled and starting pushing. His first thrust went about halfway and he did that a couple of times, getting his cock wet and getting ready to really fuck her. He kept slowly fucking deeper and deeper. Her pussy was snug, but readily accepted his fat cock. Dana watched, moaned, and closed her eyes each time he thrust deep into her pussy.

When he was finally all the way in, John left his cock buried in her pussy and scooted so that he put his knees under her thighs and he could sit up. He had hold of her thighs and sat there, slowly pumping her. Dana was moaning.

"You have a beautiful, tight cunt my little slut."

"Yes, sir. My cunt is all yours. Fuck your little slut hard."

"You are going to be a lot of fun for whomever you end up with. He is going to love your dirty talk and your openness about sex."

Dana smiled. "Just shut up and fuck me, Mr. T. It's my first fuck and I want to enjoy it."

He punctuated the end of her sentence with a quick thrust and she squeaked a response. He continued to sit up as he thrust into her, looking at her face and her tits bouncing. "Take a look at where I'm fucking you."

Dana rose up onto her elbows and watched as his cock disappeared and reappeared into her. She gasped when he gave her a hard thrust. "God that's hot. I love watching you fuck me, Mr. T."

John continued to give it to her. "You are already such a hot little slut, I can't imagine what you will be like in a couple of years. You'll probably leave men wondering what the hell happened. You're a very hot fuck."

Dana just groaned and leaned back as she reached her first orgasm. All she could do was moan "fuck" a lot.

John could tell he was close to another big cum and he couldn't imagine anything hotter than watching the body of a hot 18-year old as he fucked her very tight cunt. Shit, this was going to be a good one.

"Here I cum, you little slut."

Dana moaned. "On my belly. Pull -- uh -- out so I can watch -- uh -- you shoot."

John started pounding the little slut until he got to his orgasm. He pulled out at the last second and grabbed his cock to finish it. The first spurt went up and hit her in the chin. She jerked a little then smiled up at him. She turned to watch the rest of his spurts. The second and third barely reached her tits, and the last couple were on her pubic mound. It wasn't as much as John thought it was going to be. He figured he wasn't going to cum as much as he used to with his second cum of the night.

John finally sat back. "Jesus, you are one hot fuck, Dana."

She grinned. "I hope so. I mean to please." She began to scoop up the splatters of his cum and lick her fingers.

John reached over and grabbed the hand towel and lay down next to her. "Well, in a short time you might be too much for this old man."

Dana wiped herself off and hen turned and cuddled with him. "You'll never be too old. You're an old pervert fucking an 18 year old slut."

He patted her on the shoulder as she put her head on his chest. "Smart ass!"

She chuckled and they both lightly dozed until she decided to head home.

Aftermath

Dana got home sated and happy. All she wanted to do was go to sleep. She couldn't believe she finally had sex with a man. A man who had experience and knew how to make a woman feel so good and cum more than once. She took a deep breath, undressed, and was asleep in minutes.

Lesson 3

For her third lesson, John was going to get Dana to fuck in several positions. He wanted her to experience several of them and was starting to really enjoy teaching her, not just using her. He had also asked her to watch several videos that he forwarded to her email address that she had texted to him. Dana was over at Mel's last night and he had sent some role playing videos of schoolgirls and baby-sitters, two of his favorite fantasies. He wondered if they watched the together.

It was the first time they had met on a Saturday and they would have plenty of time with Dana's mother leaving for work at 3pm and Dana planning on coming over at 4pm.

At precisely 4pm, the doorbell rang and John ambled to the door. He didn't want to appear too excited about the situation, but he was sure Dana knew how much he was looking forward to her visit.

When John opened the door, the young thing that stood in front of him was enticing, but not what he was expecting. Dana had put on very tiny spandex shorts, a tight t-shirt, apparently without a bra, and had her hair in pigtails. She was sucking on a Tootsie Pop. She grinned at John and then pulled the lollipop from her mouth with a loud pop.