Training My Slut Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mm,' she said, delicately, settling her hair behind her shoulders. 'Yes, father. I have come to the conclusion that women are best suited to sexual servitude, domestic duties, and child-rearing, no matter how intelligent they are. Therefore, education beyond the arithmetic necessary to calculate household expenses is not necessary for me. In fact, I feel foolish to have wasted my time with it.'

Her expression was placid. I looked her up and down. Her gigantic tits, her slender waist, her beautiful face, her shapely legs. If this bombshell wanted to serve me sexually, I wasn't going to stop her.

'Want to be a sex slave, huh?'

'As your wife, I will believe myself to be your submissive servant in all ways. In other words, yes: your sex slave.'

'I've got just the thing for you, then, Violet.' I grinned.

Moving to my bureau, I removed a black box, and from it I withdrew a black collar. In silver letters, it said 'SLAVE.'

'This belonged to your mom. I used to tell her to wear it when I fucked her.'

Violet looked at the collar, and then a smile lit her face.

'Thank you, father. I would be honored to wear a token of my subservience.'

I buckled it around her neck. Proudly, she smiled up at me.

'Looks good, slave. Now, lay on your back and hold your legs up in the air.'

To my surprise, she hesitated. 'Father... before I am inseminated, there is one thing that you should be aware of.'

'Yeah, baby? What's that?'

'You are my father, in every sense of the word. Biologically, socially, and spiritually. My mother shared this information with me before she abandoned me.' I blinked, looking into her eyes. She stared back, a serious expression on her face. 'Would you still like to take me as your wife?'

'Of course, baby,' I said, after a second of stunned silence. 'Fuck, I'm marrying Ash, aren't I? And she's my little baby girl, too. Hell, does Ashley know you guys are sisters?'

'No... I felt it was appropriate to tell you before telling her.'

'Well, you better tell her. She'll be fucking thrilled. Now,' I said, looking down at her. 'Spread those legs.'

Violet lay beneath me, her legs up in the air. Her body was so different from Ashley's. Curvaceous, with her slender waist turning her body into a perfect hourglass. No wonder all those teachers fucked her ass, I thought. She was built to have cocks stuck between those massive butt cheeks.

'Spread open that pussy, Vi.'

'Yes, father.' She obeyed, keeping her legs in the air, reaching down to pull her labia and inner labia open.

I sighed.

'Alright, Vi. Now that I know you're my daughter for real, we're going to make a change. I'm tired of being called 'father.' From now on, you call me 'daddy.''

'But, I--'

'Say it.'

Violet swallowed. Her face was pink. She's not embarrassed by holding her pussy open for me, but she's embarrassed by this word.

'D... daddy,' she said. The word sounded wrong coming from her soft, mature voice. But it shot through my body like a lightning bolt, stiffening my cock.

'That's right. From now on, no more 'father.' Only 'daddy.'

'Yes, fa-- d-daddy.'

I pushed my finger inside of Violet's pussy until I hit her hymen. She was slick, even slimy with her own fluid. Probably masturbating for hours, and it wouldn't surprise me if Ashley had licked her, too.

No need to bother with too much foreplay, I decided.

Looking down at her huge tits, her face turned toward me with its obedient expression, her high heels stuck high in the air, and the 'SLAVE' collar at her throat, I grinned and aimed my cock at her pussy.

In a single stroke, I pushed the head of my cock inside.

'Daddy!' she yelped, eyes going wide, as I burst through her hymen.

'There you go,' I leered at her, 'you're getting it.'

Leaning down, I groped her breasts, gently twisting her nipples. When they hardened, they became thick, sticking out noticeably from her breasts. I pushed her breasts together, getting her nipples as close to one another as possible, and then licked and sucked them.

Meanwhile, my shaft was starting to dig deeper into her pussy. I was right about the masturbation, I decided. She was tight, but I'd never fucked a pussy that wet before. It was so wet that my cock was sliding deeper than I even meant it to, faster than I'd meant to.

'Oh! Oh, f-fa-f- d-daddy!' my daughter gasped, in her husky voice. 'Daddy! Your penis-- your penis is--'

'Yeah, daddy's cock is splitting your little pussy, Violet. This is what it means to be daddy's sex slave, so you better get used to it. How's it feel?'

'It... oh... oh daddy... daddy... it's wonderful...'

She looked up at me, a moonstruck expression on her face. I kissed her deeply, biting her ear, then her neck, then her lower lip before pushing my tongue between her lips. Meanwhile my cock was entering, entering... deeper...

Finally I felt myself hit bottom. I looked down. Only a few inches of my cock were sticking out.

'You have a big pussy, Vi,' I told her, pulling my tongue out of her mouth. 'Big enough to take my cock. Good girl.'

'T-thank you, da-- ohh!--'

Grabbing her nipples, I started fucking her, pulling my hips back and slamming them forward.

'Oh! OH! OH!'

Her legs bounced in the air, and I grinned down at her expression. Just like Ashley. Her tongue was lolling out of her mouth, her eyes rolled up. Man. My daughters were perfect sluts.

My cock was plunging into my daughter's hot, wet tunnel, then pulling out with a sucking sound, then plunging inside again. Her massive tits were flopping up and down-- the harder I fucked, the harder they bounced. Her ass was bouncing too, below her on the bed.

'Oh daddy, daddy! Daddy! Oh-- OH! DADDY! DADDDDYYYYY!'

Her usual dignity was gone. Her hips were pumping. Violet liked it rough-- hell, she loved it. Gripping the bed, I fucked her as hard as I could, until tears were pouring out of her eyes and her pussy was spasming on my cock so frequently I couldn't tell where one orgasm stopped and another began.

Finally, she screamed a garbled 'DddDDaaddDDddyyYYY' and then fell back, her legs shaking, her pussy wildly spasming, and at that moment, I finally let myself cum.

Her pussy was desperately swallowing my cum. I let out spurt after spurt, holding myself inside of her as long as I could.

Hopefully, after the load I'd dropped in Ashley, I wasn't shooting blanks. But it didn't matter if I was. I'd fuck both of them tomorrow. And the day after that.

I loved my girls, I really did. I'd marry them as properly as I could marry my own daughters, and I'd take care of them like a good husband should. And if Violet wanted to be my slave, then I'd be a good master. Ashley usually copied anything Violet did, so I figured I'd have two pregnant teen sex slaves on my hands before long.

And hell, if they wanted to slut around sometimes, especially if daddy got a little cash out of it, then hey, who am I to stop them?

12