Training My Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife- pet's training continues.
3.8k words
4.39
55.6k
66

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I awoke peacefully. I had slept well. I rolled onto my side to look at Sarah.

But she wasn't there.

My memory of the night before slammed back into me. I can't believe I'm actually going through with this, I thought to myself. This is my wife! How can I treat her this way? But then I remembered the years of emotional abuse she inflicted upon me. And I remembered how I felt watching Vanessa manhandle Sarah. I hadn't been that aroused in ages. There was something so...right...about a strong woman putting my wife in her place. Turning her into nothing more than an animal. It roused something inside me.

I wanted that "something" to stay.

I climbed out of bed and jumped in the shower. I figured Vanessa was already up - as a dog trainer, I imagined she started her day pretty early - but I presumed she wouldn't have a problem making herself at home. I chuckled at the thought of Vanessa tentatively asking me where the coffee filters were, only hours after bending my wife over a chair and locking her in a dog collar. Vanessa wasn't concerned about niceties.

It wasn't until I was done drying myself off that I realized I hadn't thought about how Sarah had slept. I guess that's normal - how often do you think about your dog's sleep quality?

I walked into the kitchen. Vanessa was sitting at the kitchen table, reading something on her phone with a cup of coffee in her hand. She looked up and smiled as I entered.

"How did you sleep, Greg?"

"Great! I think I was exhausted after the night's...events. You?"

"Slept like a baby," she purred. "I always do after I break a bitch."

I forced a hollow smile, a flicker of doubt suddenly entering my mind. This is so fucked up, I thought. But what was more fucked up was how hard my cock became when Vanessa mentioned breaking Sarah. Snap out of it, I chided myself. You want this.

I poured myself a cup of coffee and leaned against the counter. "So now what?"

Vanessa downed her coffee. "First, I believe I'm owed a certain sum. Let's get that taken care of."

Well, this was it. The "point of no return," in a sense. Our agreement stipulated that Vanessa was owed a third of her $70,000 total compensation if she successfully locked and caged Sarah - assuming I decided to continue. By paying over $20,000, I was fully committing. I thought quickly for half a second. But it suddenly dawned on me: I can't go back. A, I was too excited to see Vanessa work and witness what she would do to Sarah. But B, I couldn't back out. What Vanessa and I did last night was unspeakable. Sarah would divorce me for sure, and surely call the cops, or perhaps my family. I shuddered. No, the only way was forward.

I retrieved my checkbook from the kitchen drawer. "$24,000, payable to Vanessa Laws," I narrated as I drafted the check. I handed it to Vanessa. She surveyed it for a moment before pocketing it. She patted her pocket and said, "Let's get to work."

-

I heard Vanessa coming down the hall. "Keep up! Don't make me pull." I was sitting in the living room, watching as Vanessa emerged down the hall. She had dark leather boots, with a tall, heavy heel. She was wearing a tight sweater, with her breasts popping out. Her leather pants were clinging to her legs, accentuating her rippling muscles. She was wearing black gloves. In her left hand was a remote control (at least, that's what it looked like). And in her right, the end of a leash.

The other end was attached to Sarah's collar. I stared as Sarah came into view, crawling on all fours behind Vanessa. But it wasn't the same Sarah that had gone to bed the night before.

Her long dark hair was done up in pigtails; each pigtail was wrapped by a pink ribbon. In her mouth was a bone - how was that possible? As she got closer, I realized it was a black, silicone ball gag, except a bone replaced the ball. Around her neck was a collar, though not the same one Vanessa had placed on her yesterday. This one was bigger, thicker, with a small box on one side. A shock collar, I realized. She had on a bra but no shirt, and on her knees were knee sleeves, like the kind wrestlers wear.

Directly above her knees were leather cuffs, with two sets of rubber chains: one set attached to cuffs around her ankles, another set attached to cuffs around her wrists. I realized what an ingenious contraption it was - it made it impossible for Sarah to stand up or move her hands very far. The chains had enough slack that she could crawl, but she wouldn't be moving very quickly. Finally, Sarah donned a pair of underpants. Not a thong, but not granny panties either. They were sexy but sturdy. Protruding from the back of the underpants was a short tail.

She was finally beginning to look like my pet.

Sarah was staring at me with a mix of rage, pain, and fear. I just stared back at her, a smug grin on my face. This is what you get, I thought.

Vanessa led her to the corner of the room. "Sit, Sarah." Sarah looked up at her and started groaning, clearly firing off a string of obscenities, though she was prevented from articulating them because of the bone gag. Vanessa said again, with more bite, "SIT, Sarah." But Sarah didn't listen. Instead, she pawed at Vanessa, to no avail - the cuffs contraption prevented her from reaching her mark. But it did have one effect: enraging Sarah.

"Bad bitch!!" Vanessa bellowed. She grabbed Sarah's head and thrust it towards the ground, so that Sarah was bowing low. I saw her click the remote in her left hand, and Sarah yelped. After a moment, she yelped again. Vanessa released her head, and Sarah acceded, sitting back on her heels in the corner, whimpering, trying to rub her neck with her hand.

"Is that a shock collar?" I asked incredulously.

"Of course it is. It's the only way," she replied, brushing the hair from off her face. "At least in the beginning."

"So how does this work?" I asked. "We can't just hit her for the rest of her life. How do you actually train wives?" Despite what she had done so far, I was skeptical of Vanessa's methods. It didn't make sense to me - you can't just keep someone locked up forever.

"It's both complicated and simple," Vanessa said. "Humans are animals. Just like dogs. We've got a little more going on upstairs, but at base, we're animals.

"There are two things that drive almost all human behavior." She held up two fingers. "Pain. And pleasure. That's why we avoid certain things and are drawn to others. That's why we stay away from hard exercise and gravitate towards delicious foods. Comfort versus discomfort. Right?"

"Sure, I guess. I think you're short selling humans, but I guess you're basically right."

"I'm not though! That's the beauty of it. That's what it's all about. It's so simple! If you distill human behavior to those two fundamental poles, we become much easier to manipulate."

I guess I saw her point. "Okay, so what, are we going to feed Sarah yummy cheeseburgers every time she does something good?" I still wasn't seeing it.

"Not exactly," Vanessa replied. "On her neck is a shock collar. When a click this," she held up the remote and held her finger over a black button on the front of the remote, "she receives a shock, of fairly significant voltage. Won't kill her, but she won't want to experience it too many times.

"Now, for the key part. See those panties she has on? It has a small vibrating patch that sits directly over her clit."

My eyes widened, beginning to comprehend. "So that means if you click-"

"That's right!" Vanessa said, with an evil smile as she raised the remote and held her finger over a pink button, directly below the black shock button. "When I click this, the patch vibrates. It's a fairly intense vibration, too, so she'll feel it. Watch."

We turned to Sarah as Vanessa clicked the pink button. I heard a slight buzz, like a phone was vibrating on a table from another room. Sarah jumped and looked down at her crotch, but she didn't protest as much; she just stared. Vanessa released the button.

Sarah looked at us, this time her eyes a mix of fear and resignation. We both finally understood how Vanessa planned to train her. And, it seemed to me, Sarah knew that it would actually work. She enjoyed the buzz, a little more than she would have liked.

She became frantic, rapidly crawling towards the front of the house, trying in vain to stand, to escape this prison. She wouldn't be brought low by her stupid husband, by this insane woman, she was a strong, capable wom-

"SIT, SARAH!" Vanessa yelled. She clicked the black button, and Sarah moaned but kept going. Vanessa held the button down, and it eventually overwhelmed Sarah; she couldn't stand it. She collapsed in a heap. Silently crying. She was stuck. Not literally - she could move - but in reality, she couldn't. It was an incredibly frustrating feeling. Having the ability to move and the desire to move, but not the incentive, given the consequences.

I was amazed. Sarah was totally under Vanessa's control. "So this really works?" I asked. "It makes sense in theory, but in practice..."

"Oh, yes," Vanessa said proudly. "Works like a charm. Eventually they become so transfixed by the vibrations, and so fearful of the shocks, that their world becomes about those two sensations. And as their focus on those two stimuli increases, it pushes out all other human emotions, like rational reasoning, logic, all that shit that makes us different from animals. Eventually it consumes them, and they simply cannot revert to their old selves. They become dependent on their Master and the competing sensations. It's really amazing to watch them collapse.

"And this one...she's a bitch, but she's easy. The bitchier ones are always easier. They love the vibrations - they're so full of themselves and so spoiled, they can't get enough gratification - which just accelerates the process. Here, let's test it out."

Vanessa stood up and walked to the back door, opening it. "Sarah, let's go pee. Come!" She clicked the black button, and Sarah jumped up and began crawling to the door.

Our backyard is lined by a tall wood fence, and the property is large, so the neighboring homes don't have windows that can look down into the yard. So it was essentially shielded from view. Vanessa walked across out patio and into the grass. "Come Sarah! Let's go pee! Come on!"

Sarah had crawled onto the patio but didn't go on the grass, a look of defiance on her face. Her last stand.

Vanessa chuckled. "I love this part. When they try to fight. Watch how nature takes over. She hasn't peed since last night. Her body is telling her to go. We'll stand out here for hours. She'll fold eventually."

We stood there, watching Sarah. She watched us. Five minutes turned to ten minutes. Then fifteen. Sarah began to squirm. She looked incredibly uncomfortable. Twenty minutes. She looked at me, her eyes wet. I stared defiantly back at her. Eventually, she turned and began crawling to Vanessa.

"Good girl!! Here, let's make some room." Vanessa bent over Sarah and folded over the vibrating flap, so that Sarah's pussy was fully exposed. "Now go pee, Sarah. Be a good girl."

Sarah looked around. She then spread her legs and thrust her pelvis to the ground. I started to hear a soft pattering, as Sarah finally released and began emptying her bladder. I stared in amazement. There was my wife, urinating in our backyard, almost naked, in pigtails and a gag. It was all so surreal.

Vanessa looked at me and smiled. "See? Eventually, Master wins." She glanced at my bulge. "My my, someone likes what they see. Go ahead and take that out and play with it; it's more demeaning to them when their husbands are turned on by their pathetic animal instincts."

I pulled out my thin cock and began stroking it, gently. Sarah looked at me in disgust but then looked away. "There ya go, Greg," Vanessa cooed. "Your wife is pissing in the yard like a fucking dog. Enjoy this sight."

Sarah had finished peeing. "Okay Sarah, stay." Vanessa reached down and put the pad back in place. She turned to me. "Now, this is important. Every time she does something you want her to do, she should be rewarded. Every time she does something you don't want her to do, she should be punished." She held up the remote and looked at Sarah. "Good girl, Sarah. Good pee. Good pee." She held down the pink button. Sarah looked down at her crotch, then looked up, eyes closed. Vanessa was holding the button down, and Sarah was starting to writhe; but not in pain. Her chest was heaving, her breasts sticking out. I could see her nipples had hardened.

Then, Vanessa stopped. "Come, Sarah! Let's go inside." This time, Sarah didn't hesitate. There was no use. She followed Vanessa into the house. As she passed me, I saw she was dripping onto the patio. But I couldn't tell if it was urine or her arousal that was dripping from her pussy lips. Her puppy lips.

When I got inside, I was surprised to see Vanessa taking her pants off. "After last night and today, I've gotten so worked up, but Mommy hasn't had a release. Our pet is going to help with that."

Her pants were off. Jesus, she had a nice ass. Definitely thicker, but so muscular. It looked like Kim Kardashian's ass, but muscle instead of flab. Vanessa kneeled on the couch and put her elbows on the back rest, so that her ass was facing the TV. "Greg, please take the gag out of Sarah's mouth. Sarah, your mouth is going to be free, because I need it. If you so much as speak a word, you know what happens."

I bent down and unclasped Sarah's gag. I pulled the bone out of her mouth. Sarah moved her mouth around and looked up at me. "Greg, this is fucking insane. You have to sto-ARGHHH!" She moaned.

"I said, no talking!" Vanessa said. Sarah stopped talking, but she shot me an angry look. She saw that I was still touching my erect penis, a look of disgust crossing her face.

"Come, Sarah!" Sarah begrudgingly crawled over to Vanessa and sat at the edge of the couch. Her face was about two feet from Vanessa's ass. "Good girl. Now, you're going to eat my ass."

A look of revulsion flashed on Sarah's face. "Are you FUCKING SER-ARGHH! OUCH OUCH OUCH!!" She screamed.

"What did I say, you dumb bitch? No talking. Now, start eating my ass. I want your tongue probing my asshole until I cum - if you pull away, you get shocked. And I have a pretty full ass, so it will be hard to breathe. You better work hard to get me off as soon as possible." Vanessa turned her head to me. "Greg, come stand over here. I want you to masturbate over Sarah. Don't finish until I'm done, though. Okay?"

"Okay," I said. My cock was so swollen. The visual of Vanessa's ass with my wife staring at it was almost too much. I wasn't sure how long I could hold out.

"Now, Sarah. Begin." Sarah yelped again, then moved her head towards Vanessa's ass, tentatively at first. I watched as Sarah's mouth and nose disappeared within Vanessa's ass cheeks. Vanessa moaned, alerting me that Sarah's tongue had made contact with Vanessa's asshole. "That's a good girl. Now, get to licking. Circles, then in-and-out. Good girllll," she purred. I heard the familiar buzzing sound - Vanessa was holding down the pink button. Sarah let out a little moan. I saw her jaws work a little faster.

"Oh shit, that's good. That's such a good girl," Vanessa said. She turned to look at me, slowly working my cock. "I think she likes it." She winked at me, then put her head down, enjoying our pet working her asshole. The vibrating sound got louder, and Sarah's moans, while muffled by Vanessa's ass cheeks, became more audible. Suddenly Sarah reared up and put her hands on Vanessa's ass, one on each cheek - her chains had enough slack. I saw her pull Vanessa's buttocks apart and begin voraciously fucking Vanessa's asshole with her tongue, moaning the entire time. She was subconsciously thrusting her pelvis forward, trying to capture more of the intense vibrations stimulating her clit.

I couldn't believe it. Sarah had not so much as kissed another woman (despite my pleading) and she wouldn't even touch my ass, even with her fingers. Yet here she was, buried in another woman's asshole, and appearing to actually...enjoy it.

"Oh, fuck me. God damn, I needed this. I'm close, pet, keep going." The vibrating quickened again. Sarah's moans got louder. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming, fuck my ass pet, lick my ass, love my ass, FUCK FUCK FUCK good girlllll!!" Vanessa shrieked as she climaxed, her asshole clenching around Sarah's tongue. Sarah, for her part, was bobbing up and down, making out with Vanessa's ass like it was me on our wedding night. She also began screaming into her ass, finally orgasming from the stimulation of her clit. It was all I could do to not cum - I had to stop touching myself, otherwise I would have exploded.

Vanessa collapsed against the back of the chair, while Sarah collapsed to the ground, laying in a puddle of her humiliation. Vanessa opened her eyes, gesturing at me. "Put the gag back in," she said, breathlessly. I retrieved the gag and walked over to Sarah. She had no words. She looked at me, half sheepish, half defeated. The light had gone out of her eyes. Her fight was dissolving. I pet her hair and put the gag back in. "Good girl. You did so well." She looked up at me, her eyes blinking. Did she understand me? Of course she did. But her reaction, or lack thereof, was bizarre. Was she turning into a dumb bitch this quickly?

"Sarah, sit!" Vanessa barked. She had recovered from her post-orgasm exhaustion. She stood up, still pantsless. Sarah also got up and sat back on her heels, looking at Vanessa.

Vanessa walked over to Sarah and began petting her head. "Good girl. You listened to Mommy. Good girl." Vanessa began massaging Sarah's ears, and Sarah's eyes fluttered, clearly enjoying this treatment. Vanessa looked at me and smiled. "See, I'm a good master, as long as you listen." She pulled her hands away. "Greg, come stand over Sarah. It's time for your release, too."

I walked over, my cock almost eclipsing the 5" mark (which was considerable, for me). The head of my penis was six inches from Sarah's face. "You want me to cum on her face?" I asked incredulously. Sarah had never let me do that. Sarah looked up with disgust, and started groaning and shaking her head, looking at Vanessa.

"That's exactly what I want you to do. Sarah, eyes forward!" She clicked the black button, and Sarah jumped, eventually looking right at my penis. Vanessa walked over to me and lightly tickled my balls. "See how I'm touching your husband, Sarah? I'm domesticating you, and now I'm taking your husband. And there is nothing you can do about it. She enveloped my cock in her large hand and slowly began moving it. It felt amazing. I didn't have long.

"This isn't going to take long," I warned. I could feel the pressure already building. I didn't want it to happen, but the edging had brought me to the precipice.

"Cum Greg. Cum on your wife's face. Cum on your pet's face." She was keeping her stroking at the same speed, which was tantalizing for me. I couldn't hold it. My balls began pulling up to my body. I felt the muscles in my pelvis take on a mind of their own, beginning to move despite me trying to hold out. "Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuck," I groaned, Vanessa's slow strokes lengthening the gap between the point of no return and the expulsion of my semen.

Eventually, my orgasm began. My mind turned into a blank slate, a sheet of ice, as waves of warmth and pleasure rippled through my body. I felt as cum began to leave my body, rope after rope being ejected by my pulsing muscles. I looked down, my face involuntarily contorting into a Picasso painting, watching as Sarah was drenched. The first shot went all the way up into her hair, some even landing behind her. The others were hitting her bone gag, some dripping down the bone and landing in her mouth. She moaned but dared not move, fearing Vanessa's wrath. It was an impressive amount. Despite ejaculating the night before, the excitement of the morning had sent my balls and prostate into overdrive, producing enough semen to fill a shot glass.

12