Training Orchid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She half expected to hear Zoe hollering for help as she walked in but to her surprise it was all quiet... Sammie made her way down the stairs and looked to see if she was still in the cage and yes, safe and sound she was.

"Well, well, well... Guess who got some pressies today?"

"M-me?"

"Yes, you Orchid. You get the pressies. We have you a nice muzzle for the show, may be uncomfortable so may have to get used to it before then. But you won't have much time since the show is tonight. Found you the perfect tail and ears... hope your little ass lights plugs. And just a few toys for the showing."

Zoe swallowed hard as she looked at everything Sammie was showing her. It was a bit overwhelming she thought but she wasn't going to say that aloud. She nodded her head and smiled.

"Thank you, Ma'am."

"You can stay dressed in that until we get to the location because we can't be taking you out to the car nakie now, can we?"

"No Ma'am."

Sammie unlocks the cage and undoes the latching and attaches the lead again. and pats her leg for Zoe to come out. Zoe follows and sits a Sam's side quietly as the woman bends down to apply the muzzle, and then ears. Sammie pulls up with the lead and Zoe stands once again on all fours and her bottom in the air. Sammie pulls out the tail plug and lube and starts working the lube around the plug and then slowly taunts Zoe's little asshole with the plug. Pressing it partially in an taking it out and does that repeatedly for a while before re-lubing the plug and sliding it in all the way.

"You will look so much better when completely nude for the now you are a stunner."

Sammie takes the tail, ears, and muzzle off and grabs the other toys and puts them in the bad.

"So are you ready to go out in public or do we need to come to an understanding."

Sam leans in almost pressing her nose to Zoe's as she asks the question. Zoe quickly shakes her head "no." Zoe knows things could go really bad for her but she was enjoying the play and the control so she didn't want to give a reason to change that.

"Good girl, now let's go upstairs and get your shoes on and your hair brushed."

Zoe nods and follows beside Sammie the entire time until the woman tells her to stand. She sets her shoes down for her to put on and grabs a hair brush off the nearby table and begins brushing the young woman's hair.

"Okay when we go out the door, no funny business, you have done so good to far."

Sammie wraps the lead tighter around her fists and opens the front door. the smell of fresh air fills the house as the step forward together. Sammie ushers Zoe to the driver side of the car and tells her to climb through to the passenger side so she doesn't have to let go of the lead. Zoe nods and does as told albeit not gracefully. Once the young woman makes it to her seat, Sammie gets in and starts the car and looks over to Zoe.

"That's my good little Orchid."

The woman reaches over and rubs Zoe's head in strokes as she smiles. Sammie finds it nearly amazing that she has gotten this far and is waiting for the shoe to drop. Waiting for the girl to try to get away but so far, she hasn't. Maybe, just maybe this is working out afterall she thought to herself.

Starting off in the direction of the play house for the showing, she turned on the radio and kept a look in the mirror focusing her attention on Zoe. Wondering what is going on inside her head, but of course Sammie will never truly know the answer to that.

Time marched on as they made it to the nearby state where the Play House was located. It would not be much longer now before they got there and Sammie was feeling a little nervous. Was it too soon to try to show Zoe off, she wondered?

She pulled into the drive way and parked, looking over to her pup and seeing her resting quietly in her seat, hardly wanting to wake her. But she had to do so, so they could get inside.

"Zoe... Little Orchid... Time to wakey wakey."

"Mmmm okay."

Zoe stretched and looked to Sammie as she made her way out of the car and waited patiently for Zoe to come out the same way she went in. Sammie seemed to be in a bit of a hurry as night was falling and it seemed like they were some of the last people to arrive. She hunted for the registration table and quickly jotted down her name and Little Orchid. That was when she remembered that she left her orchid at Zoe's home that she wanted to use. Sammie sighed.

"Oh, well..."

Sammie was handed two numbers to wear, 88. Certainly there weren't 88 people there, the numbers had to be random. The first thing we have to do is showing of command and control and that should be easy as long as Zoe doesn't do like yesterday in the beginning. Sammie quickly strips Zoe down stuffing her clothes into the bag and pulls out all the essential accessories and brings her pup to life.

"You're so beautiful, Orchid. Now here is where you have to listen to me and do as I say."

"Yes, ma'am."

Hearing one of the numbers being 88 called, Sammie and the young woman head out on to the show way. Zoe following close behind and stopping when signaled to and continues as the woman pats her leg and walks more and holds her stance as Sammie pulls up on the lead. They both hear light clapping as they make their way out of the light and watch the other as Sammie feels like a box of nerves and rubs Zoe's head.

Now is time for when Sammie figured she had a chance of at least place in the top 5 for the contest. Display funplay. She found her area to place Zoe kneeling in the display position that she was taught and reaching in her bad she pulled out several toys that could be used on Zoe. A regular slick pink vibrator, a veiny life like dong, and a bullet for her clit.

"Okay Orchid, what you have to do now is maintain this posture and no drop it for any reason. And you have to wear the muzzle during so."

Sammie reached for the muzzle out of the bag and attached it her head and mouth firmly...

Display time was drawing closer as the judges walked closer to their station, The woman made sure everything was laid out nicely as the judges approached. Sammie smiled and started shooting off some details about Zoe while they tested each toy on the young woman. She whimpered a few times but kept her stance strong. The judges gave their scores and Sammie wasn't to happy, as to be expected they scored low but now was time for Spectators to have their fun and many flocked to Zoe.

Several were fucking her hole while another worked the bullet on her clit. Zoe was being a worked-up mess and quivering as well but she wasn't allowed to faulter. Sammie stood in front of her with lead in hand reminding her to show obedience and control herself. Zoe tried her best to control herself as she felt an orgasm building. the spectators continue to switch out between toys, hands and one guy is offering Sammie money to use her hole for more. But Sammie doesn't want to share her with another man. So, she politely declines but that doesn't stop the screeching whimper that comes from Zoe as she becomes an orgasmic bomb of fluid splashing everywhere.

Spectators cheer for Zoe. The judges may not have liked Zoe but she came in third for Spectator's choice. That was good enough for Sammie as she smiles and cheered on for her Orchid. Soon spectators were called off the floor and back to their seats and Sammie removed the muzzle from Zoe and allowed her to collapse on the block beneath her.

"You did good Orchid, you did good."

12