Training Tom Ch. 03: Humility Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie quickly raised the phone and took it off mute.

"Oh, I'm certain he can," she quipped sarcastically.

Tom's eyes widened at her thinly veiled wisecrack. But he had no time to fret as Sophie's left hand reached under his ass and hoisted him up. His body spun partly to her front, and his face rose over her shoulder. Her hand let go of his butt and two solid pats landed on his back.

BUUUUUUUURRRRRP!

It was the loudest and longest belch he had ever issued. All the air from his forced swallows came up in a single outpouring of gas. A mouthful of her cream came up with it and he quickly swallowed it back down. A sense of dread gripped him.

"Sophie!!!" Lauren cried out in shock, her scolding tone reminding Tom of his wife.

"Sorry, just drained my first full jug of energy drink before my run," Sophie answered smugly. "I can mute for the second one if you want."

As she said it, she casually spun Tom to other hip and guided his mouth to her second full jug. With his stomach no longer swollen with air, his appetite came roaring back and he greedily devoured her, slurping down her energy drink.

He vaguely thought about her lewd gibe, insinuating that she knew how easy he could get off. His burp had effectively diverted the conversation. She had timed it perfectly, predicting him better than he could predict himself.

"Anyway..." Sophie transitioned, then continued in a conspiratorial tone, "So what ended up happening with Evan on Saturday?"

Tom recalled Sophie ruthlessly spanking Lauren's boyfriend over her knee at the Halloween party, as guests looked on and laughed.

"Ha! Well funny you should ask," Lauren said with a laugh. "You really walloped him. He couldn't even sit down after!"

Tom startled as Sophie's hand gripped his ass cheek, reminding him of his own uncomfortable sores.

"So I took him up to my room," Lauren continued, "and helped him out if his pants. His butt was totally bruised up!"

Tom paused from his sucking, suddenly uncomfortable with the direction of the conversation.

"Guess I don't know my own strength sometimes," Sophie answered, attempting to sound sheepish. "He is kind of a little wimp, though."

As she spoke, she easily lifted Tom from her hip, and back to her front, leaving his head in place at her breast. Then she grabbed Tom's left hand and guided it up to hang from her right bicep, now extended horizontally from her shoulder. Her muscle flexed, filling his fingers to the point that he couldn't actually grasp on, and his hand slipped off. Catching himself, he lifted his hand back up and probed around her bulging knot, marveling at its spherical shape and iron hardness. Wallowing in her strength. In his awe, he doubled the pace of his sucking, feeling suddenly famished, hungry for her power.

Her other hand reached between their bodies and his nose took in a sharp breath in anticipation. Then he almost choked as she took hold of his rigid cock. She began stroking, and Tom's body thrashed and squirmed against her, his libido rebounding explosively after a short respite.

"Funny, he really didn't seem mad at you..." Lauren trailed off reflectively. "Anyway, his thingy was totally hard and I kinda felt bad for the guy..."

"You totally sucked him off, didn't you!" Sophie accused delightedly.

"I totally did!" Lauren squealed out.

Tom's eyes shot open in dismay, and his body spasmed at the obscene thought. Unwittingly, his mouth clamped shut and he bit down on Sophie's nipple. Hard.

"Yow!" Sophie cried.

Lauren laughed, thinking Sophie was whooping her on.

In the confusion, he realized that Sophie's nails had also pinched down painfully on the tip of his cock. Was the pinch payback for his bite? Or had she pinched him first, causing him to bite? He honestly didn't know.

Sophie's finger roughly jammed into the corner of his mouth and broke the suction. Then she ripped him away from her body and disdainfully tossed him across the room onto the bed, like a garbage bag into a dumpster.

Tom landed with a padded thud and looked up in dismay, eager to apologize but knowing his daughter would hear. Sophie's jaw was set, and her eyes burned. She looked poised to attack. He cowered, bracing to accept her reprisal.

But instead, she took a deep breath, and her face grew stoic. Then she calmly turned and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Tell me all about it," Sophie urged excitedly, her tone belying her stern demeanor. "I want all the juicy details."

Tom watched as she held the phone up, tapped the mute button, then set it on the corner of the bed.

"Assume the position," she said coldly.

Tom felt a pang of regret course through his body. He knew he deserved what was coming to him, but it didn't make it easier to accept.

"Yes, Mistress," he said automatically, per his training.

He quickly jumped off the bed and almost fell, overcome with light-headedness. Regaining his balance, he turned and scurried to her, leaning over her lap until his feet floated up in the air. His cock brushed against her soft, cool skin and he trembled with both desire and fear. His body was still tender from his last beating, and he worried it would be too much.

"So I did exactly as you said, Soph," Lauren began.

Slap!

His ass cheek erupted in hot flames, and he did his best to thank her.

"I teased him with my tongue and hand."

Slap!

She intentionally hit the same spot with a sharp spank, concentrating the deep burn. He squealed out, unable to form words of gratitude. Tears streamed from his eyes.

But oddly, he sensed restraint in her blows compared to the barrage of last time. They were more like whips with her fingertips, causing temporary surface pain, but no deeper damage. A wave of relief and appreciation washed over him.

"I blew on it."

Slap!

As she finished the strike, Sophie reached an arm under his chest and shoved him back onto his feet next to her leg. Then she grabbed his wrists and pulled him forward, bending his body until his hands rested on her far thigh.

"Then I took it deep in my mouth."

Slap!

Sophie spat in her free hand and grabbed hold of his cock, engulfing it entirely in her palm. His body shook as Sophie's discipline and motivation suddenly collided and intertwined. It felt as if a section of his source code had suddenly been rewritten, leaving his fetishes adjusted and expanded.

"He's not that big so it was pretty easy."

Slap!

Her fingers traced his undersized unit and she giggled wickedly at the irony of his daughter's statement. His cheeks flushed at the humiliation, and at her raunchy implication.

"Then I jacked him while I sucked on the tip."

Slap!

It suddenly felt like a mouth was on the end of his dick, while fingers stroked his shaft. He had no idea how Sophie achieved the titillating sensation with one hand, but she did. Despite usually disliking pain, he found himself pining for another smack, savoring the contrasts.

"I kept going and going, dribbling as much spit as I could, rubbing it all over his erection, and even on his balls."

Slap!

Sophie's spanking hand slid through his legs and slick fingers were suddenly everywhere at once, sliding on his pole, fondling his sac, squeezing, kneading, caressing...

An image overtook his brain of his lovely daughter spitting on a cock of his size, then smearing it all over, trying to make it spurt. His cock. His cum immediately rose, ready to blow...

"But nothing happened."

Slap!

Sophie abruptly squeezed the base of his shaft, mercifully truncating an unwanted orgasm. Saving him from himself.

"Then I tried stroking him really fast."

Slap!

Sophie jacked him quickly, immediately bringing him back to the brink.

"Finally, his hand touched mine and he's like, 'OK babe'."

Slap!

Sophie's hand suddenly pulled away, leaving his cock perched on the edge of her thigh. He wanted so badly to hump forward and slide his underside on her smooth skin. One stroke is all it would take...

But the fear of her punishment kept him still, and he waited on his daughter's next words.

"Then he starts jacking himself off."

Slap!

Her hand began stroking again, between her thumb and forefingers, squeezing and undulating in an oddly familiar pattern -- the exact way he masturbated himself, back when he was able to.

The skill of her hand was uncanny, mimicking the details of Lauren's descriptions, cloning the feel of his own hand. Taunting him with the infinite bounds of her sexuality. He could feel an immense climax rising...

"And shoots his load all over my face."

At that, Sophie dropped Tom's cock, pushed him to stand, and picked up her phone to unmute.

"That little shit!" she exclaimed.

Tom stood with his cock pulsing in the air, desperate to finish, knowing he couldn't touch it. Imagining his hot chowder splattered all over Lauren's insolent face.

"Should I be offended?" Lauren asked hesitantly.

"Did you like his disgusting spunk all over your face?" Sophie responded incredulously.

"Well, no, but he seemed to like it," Lauren rationalized.

"Girlfriend. First off you don't let a man disrespect you like that. Dump him. Today. First period."

Lauren started to respond, but Sophie spoke right over her.

"Second off, we'll need to work on your technique. The next guy you blow is going to cream before he even knows what hit him. You're so hot, girl. Trust me, we will get to the bottom of this."

Sophie made a gesture of muting the phone again and turned to Tom with a stern glare. Then she issued an order, adopting a sassy tone that reminded him vaguely of a Taylor Swift track.

"Now go lie on your back in the middle of the bed, keep your eyes closed, and think about what you did."

Tom immediately followed suit, unsure whether to be happy or disappointed that his punishment was at an end. He wondered lewdly what Sophie might have done if Lauren had succeeded with her soon-to-be ex-boyfriend.

"Oh Soph, you're probably right," Lauren acknowledged. "He's a dick and I'm such a ditz for letting him take advantage of me. I'll do it first thing. And thank you, yeah I guess my confidence isn't there yet. I know it's a little weird but I appreciate you giving me tips. I know I'll get better with your help."

"I've got your back, girlfriend."

"Thanks, Soph! Okay, gotta go finish European history. I was such a bum this weekend! Later!"

The call ended and Tom lay in silence, thinking about his mistake, internalizing his remorse, regretting the carelessness of his bite. He was clueless as to what may happen next, and his cock remained stiff with anticipation.

He heard Sophie walking around. She took several large swigs of water. As if to taunt him, she issued a long burp, louder and deeper than his.

Then the bed creaked, and he felt her smooth legs at his sides as she straddled him. Her weight settled onto his midsection, bending his cock upward and pinning it beneath her. She sat perfectly still.

He realized with zeal that she was in position to fuck him cowgirl style. He longed to open his eyes and see her powerful figure looming above him, poised to take him. His penis throbbed wantonly beneath her. It felt hot and strangely damp.

Her hips shifted forward slightly, then back again. The moisture and heat seemed to grow. She repeated the motion, and he felt the friction of thin cotton. Thin, wet cotton.

He gasped at the sudden awareness that he was sliding through the folds of her camel toe, separated from her dripping pussy only by a flimsy piece of cloth.

She slid back and forth again, and his breathing grew deep and frantic. His head turned from side to side, and he clenched his eyes shut to avoid violating her command. His body would have tossed and wriggled, but the mass of her giant form held him still on the mattress.

He imagined his cock sliding inside her, surrounded by her fire, drowning in her juices. He thought of her wonderful scent and taste coating his little penis, making it less pitiful in the halo of her pheromones. He thought of her vaginal walls compressing his inadequate member, kneading and shaping it, making it longer and more functional. More capable of giving her pleasure.

Her moisture increased and he could sense her arousal growing. He may not be able to fill her, he thought, but he could still serve a purpose. His mind rushed with visions of her intense pleasure, a kaleidoscope of sensations he could only begin to imagine. He envisaged her transferring the feelings to him, elevating his sexual capacity, training him to achieve orgasm in new ways.

Her hips shifted slightly, and she added a side-to-side motion with every short thrust. He gasped as his shaft slid over and out of the fold of her labia, then shuddered as it slipped back into her crease. He felt his seed preparing to spurt...

Ding!

Her body stopped still as her phone again signaled the arrival of a text. Unable to control himself, he thrust his crotch up into her folds. Immediately, her hips crashed painfully down into him, curtly arresting his movement.

He heard her fingers tapping on the screen, then her phone rang with an incoming call. She answered, this time not on speakerphone.

"Hey hot stuff, what's up?" Sophie bubbled playfully.

Tom strained to hear a voice on the other end, but it seemed that Sophie held the phone pressed to her ear.

"Aw, I miss you too," she said sweetly.

Tom guessed it must be her high school boyfriend, Dirk. The other person spoke for some time.

"I'm so glad to hear it," Sophie said. "So tell me about last night."

After a brief pause, she spoke again:

"Wow, so you totally tackled him?"

Dirk played football, so that made some sense, Tom thought. Although he was a quarterback and unlikely to tackle many people. And perplexingly, high school football wasn't played on Sundays.

"Ooh, so he just let you take him?"

He remembered with a shiver that Dirk was a closeted bisexual, or maybe even entirely gay. Her words made sense again.

Just then, one of her knees shifted forward, then the other. Inch by inch, she scooted herself up his body until her knees jammed up into his armpits, then she sat down again. He could feel her soaking crotch on his chest and his breathing became labored under her weight.

"How did it make you feel?" Sophie queried.

Her knees slid forward again, up onto his shoulders. Then he felt her pelvis lift and her sopping underwear pealed gradually away from his skin. Her center of gravity shifted forward, and her knees pressed painfully into his collarbone.

"Oh my God, that's so hot, you're totally turning me on."

The scent of her sex suddenly filled his nose and his freed little penis flopped up down against his stomach, like a desperate baitfish on the deck of a boat.

"I'm so proud of you," Sophie effused.

He suddenly felt jealous as she praised the caller. He wanted her to be proud of him. Those were her words for him, words he lived for, words he worked so hard to earn.

But he had little time to dwell on the emotion as her crotch abruptly mashed into his face. He immediately tasted the spice of her loins, and his hips reflexively bucked in the air, seeking any form of friction but finding none. His upper body remained pinned tightly in place.

Her thighs closed around his ears, and all went silent. Then her cotton-covered pussy lips began sliding up his face, gently at first, and he stuck out his tongue to give her something to rub against -- and to steal a fuller taste.

She reversed course and slid back down his face, this time with more pressure. She shuddered as his tongue slipped past her engorged clit, and he felt her pleasure course through him.

She paused for a moment, and his ears detected the vibrations of speech above him. But he couldn't make out any words. He wondered if the caller knew she was getting herself off. Or if they did, he doubted they knew it was on the face of her slave.

Her hips moved forward again, faster, and a crushing weight smashed down on his nose. She pulled back and pushed forward, increasing her pace, forcing him to pull his tongue in for fear she would rip it out.

With each rapid stroke his nose disappeared into her folds, leaving time only for short, quick breaths. He began to feel winded, and his jaw ached.

Back and forth she rode, pummeling him, punishing him for his bite, taking pleasure in his pain as he knew she did.

His mind suddenly flashed with déjà vu. Grinding on his face. Cotton panties. Last night...Lisa!

How was it that Sophie rode him nearly identically to the way his wife took him the night before? He remembered that Lisa's dominant act reminded him of Sophie. Now Sophie reminded him of her. Was it a coincidence, or...?

Sophie suddenly lifted off his face. All of her weight stabbed into his shoulders, and he grunted, then inhaled a much-needed breath. He desperately wanted to open his eyes, but she had not yet given permission. Instead, he listened intently.

A frantic, wet squishing noise sounded just above him, and warm drops of liquid splattered all over his face. She was rubbing herself off!

"Ah, ahhh, ah, ahhh, AHHHHH!" Sophie moaned loudly as she reached her climax.

Tom's body shook with hers as the powerful orgasm rocked through her and into him. He felt a tingling sensation in his groin, then unfamiliar muscles clenching deep inside his lower abdomen. A bizarre pleasure washed over him, similar to the one he experienced the day before as he drank a mug of her warm milk.

He sighed audibly, just as she did the same. Then he began panting heavily, matching the rhythm and intonation of her breaths above.

Was he subconsciously mimicking her, he pondered, or was his body actually in synch with hers...feeling what she felt, reacting how she reacted...joined as one?

Sophie spoke, interrupting his wistful thoughts:

"Doing it together is way better."

He had another feeling of déjà vu and searched his memories. She had said that to him once before when they masturbated on opposite ends of a chat. Was she talking to him about their shared climax, acknowledging their synchronicity? Or was the caller still on?

"I want you to taste yourself," Sophie said breathily.

Tom felt a pang of disappointment as he realized she was still on the phone. Yet he was also aroused by her dirty talk. He heard the sound of suction and a slight pop...Sophie tasting herself.

"Mmmm," she hummed.

Out of nowhere, he heard a ripping sound, the high-pitched screech of cloth tearing apart. Something pressed to his lips and Sophie's concentrated aroma steamed into his nose. He opened his mouth slightly, hoping to taste the source of the scent, and her fingers shoved in, stuffing it with sopping wet fabric. She had ripped her panties right off!

Her knees slipped down from his shoulders, then her leg swung over him, and she hopped off.

He lay still, sucking longingly on her tang. It was his second time tasting her, but the first after she had just cum. He discerned the slight differences in flavor, like wines of the same terroir but different vintage. His brain cataloged the subtleties, storing them away. He had become so acutely attuned to everything to do with Sophie that he remembered every word she spoke, every subtle curve and texture of her body, her expressions, her wardrobe, her scents, her tastes...everything. So she could always be with him.

"That was so fun!" Sophie said cheerily. "What a great way to start my day!"

After a moment of silence, she spoke again.

"Oh wow, yes!" Sophie said excitedly. "I can't wait to feel it inside me."