Traipse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her rise suddenly and she came over to sit next to me on the couch, "Good, and yes I am right. If you stop feeling sorry for yourself I'm sure we can think of a way out of this."

She yawned and leaned over to rest her head on my shoulder, "God, you're slow on the pick up rich boy. Most guys would have tried to get my pants off already, do you not like me?"

I stiffened up and turned red when I felt her head hit my shoulder, "Uh... geez, that's a loaded question."

She sighed, "All you damn aristocrat types are always trying to make sure you're not walking into a trap. Do you like me or am I not your type?"

I tried to keep my lip from trembling, "I... like you... a lot. Honestly, you're the most amazing person I've ever met."

"Good. I like you a lot too. Now get to thinking while I take a nap," she whispered as she fell asleep on me.

I smiled and loosened up after a couple of minutes. I looked down at her and felt something foreign to me. I didn't want to admit it at the time, but I was falling for her. I couldn't believe how strong she was, and it made me feel guilty for complaining about my own problems when I thought about what she had been through. I wanted her to be happy, well... If I were honest, I wanted to make her happy. She was so different than me, yet she related to me graciously and generously shared her mind. I forced myself to focus as I ran my fingers through her soft hair, which was still slightly damp from the shower. I slipped into thought for I don't know how long, fixated on finding a way to escape. My plans kept coming back to her: they had to involve her. I decided that whatever I did, I had to make sure she wasn't going to get screwed over. I pondered until 6 am or so until an idea sparked in my head. I developed it, tweaked it, until I was convinced that it would work. I grinned as I squeezed Starway gently to wake her up. She stirred and looked up at me groggily. My heart almost melted when she looked at me that way, and that was when I finally admitted to myself that I wanted her.

"Hey," I said lowly to her.

She gave me a goofy, sleepy smile, "Hey yourself. So what did your genius brain come up with?"

"Well... do you wanna get married?"

She sat up suddenly and raised both her eyebrows, "What?!"

LOGGED

Journal entry: Trask Allhew March 12 2216 11:32 PM

Continuing from yesterday, I asked Starway if she wanted to get married. She kind of freaked out at first, until I explained my plan to her. If we were married, that would solve both of our short term problems. She understood, so I went to get my PDI. I checked the interstellar time zones and figured it was around evening in High fare, so I phoned my shady friend Wraith. He answered almost immediately, and I heard his voice through the internal speaker, "Trask, what's up my man? What can I do for you?"

Hey Wraith, thanks for answering. Can you talk for a minute?"

"Sure, sure, I'm just at home eating some tacos and playing some bogus MMO, what's up?"

"I need a huge favor buddy, I can pay you back. I don't have a lot of time to explain. Can I bring you up on the Holo?"

I heard a frantic tapping of keys over the speaker, "Hey no prob, gimme a second I think I dropped some hot sauce on the floor. Okay."

I gestured to the holo and synced it with my PDI and Wraith came up a minute later. He looked at me then at Starway who was next to me and whistled, "My, aren't you a cute one? Good job Trask, finally decided to dump the old ball and chain?"

I laughed, "Yeah, something like that. Look, I'll owe you forever if you can help me out. I need you to get me access to the Siris companion agency's system. Then, I need you to find someone who can marry us over a holo, then complete the paper work within a 24 hour period."

Wraith grinned, "I'm not even gonna ask, but good for you. Looks like you're in a shuttle, finally getting the hell out huh? Normally I would charge for this, but I'd rather have a favor from you than money when the time comes. Listen Trask, I had a pretty good idea of what was going on, but the whole reason I gave you those hacking programs was so you could figure it out for yourself. I'm assuming you found your uncle's files."

I nodded grimly, "Yeah, I sure did."

He grinned, "Kick ass! You have better things to do with your life than have them turn you into a political weapon. I'm working on getting you into Siris, gimme... two minutes, Time it!"

We both waited patiently while we watched Wraith work his magic on the holo screen. He was one of the few people I knew that still used a physical keyboard (don't get him started on that rant) but he still knew how to use the holo interface like a pro. It took him less than two minutes to get me on their system, and he gloated about how pathetic their firewalls were. I brought up the system on my PDI and did a search, then found what I was looking for. I modified the log where Patricia's name was and deleted my name and profile from the roster. I found Starway's file as well, and switched her status to voluntarily quit.

After I finished Wraith nodded with approval, "You learn fast Mr. Superman. Now, while you were doing that I found one of my contacts who can bypass the five day waiting period for marriage certification. Just give me your info and I can forward it, or I can give you the contact."

I felt nervous for a minute as I looked over at Starway. She smiled at me with the same nervousness and nodded, "Go ahead and take my info and patch it over to him. Send me a text when its done."

"Yes sir, captain!" Wraith exclaimed with a salute. "Now that that's done... I gotta ask, are you guys planning on staying married or is this just to get you both out of a jam?"

We looked at each other and I stared dumbly at her, not knowing what to say, Starway put arm around my waist and beamed, "We don't know yet."

Wraith nodded, "Alrighty then, you know where to find me if you need me again Trask. I'll keep this in my mental records for when I need something from you; for now, consider it a token of good faith."

I nodded, "I don't mind being in debt, just let me know who you need me to kill," I said, but only half jokingly. With my luck, it would probably come down to that.

"Oh and Trask," Wraith pointed at me before he signed off. "Enjoy the honeymoon, bud," He said with a look of jealousy. He winked at Starway then signed off.

Starway giggled, "He's... different."

"Yeah, that's one way to say it."

While making breakfast, I received a confirmation text on my PDI stating that Starway and I were now legally married. I gestured her over to eat and told her the news.

"So, now I'm technically Starway Allhew... terrible last name," she said as she made a face.

I laughed, "You can change it to whatever you want later. It's not like you're obligated to it, this is just so you can get to Vale safely."

She looked down at the counter, "Um, right."

I couldn't bring myself to make eye contact with her, "Starway... the thing is, I just didn't want to assume, I mean its... oh geez what am I trying to say?" I slapped my face in the palm of my hand. I worked up the courage to look her in the eyes and took a deep breath, "What I'm trying to say is: I don't want you to leave, but I don't want you to feel obligated to stay. I'm almost a total stranger to you, we hardly know each other and it wouldn't be fair to you for me to expect you to stay just because you've got nowhere else to go."

She smiled warily, "I don't feel that way at all, rich boy. I don't need to know you for long to know that you're the greatest guy I've ever met. You're a real gentleman, genuine and kind. I know that sounds cheesy, but I've been with a lot of guys and none of them were like you. This is awkward for both of us, I know, but your sense of chivalry is getting in the way of what you want to say. Lets put our cards on the table and be honest, I'll start. Trask, I really like you and I'm falling for you, despite your terrible name, and I want a chance to be your wife even though I haven't earned it."

I felt the blood rush to my face as my cheeks flushed, "Earned? I'm the one that feels like I haven't earned the right to be with you. I haven't done anything to gain your affection, let alone be a husband or lover. Its all backwards, and you deserve it to be done the right way."

She laughed, "There you go again with all your damn chivalry, but I guess that's part of why I like you. Rich boy, I'm honestly surprised that I'm even still alive. I never thought a chance would come long, a chance to get off the street, a chance to fall in love. I want to try rich boy, even if it doesn't work out between us at least I won't have to wonder. Being married doesn't mean a thing to me if there's no love, lots of people are married and hate each other. Please don't push me away because you feel guilty about not 'courting' me."

I thought about it for a minute and nodded, "Okay then, my turn. Starway, it sounds crazy but I think I'm falling for you as well and I want to try too. But, you've got to do something for me first, before anything else happens between us."

She gave me a questioning look, "Fine, what?"

"I want you to have dinner with me tonight, just the two of us. Its almost three in the afternoon now, I want you to go out on a date with me around 6. I know a great place, I'll make reservations."

Her laugh made my heart skip a beat, "Wow, okay I accept. I'll go and get dolled up. I didn't know you were such a romantic rich boy."

I shook my head, "Neither did I."

I broiled some steaks and made some potatoes and green beans as fancy as I could, then chilled the fancy bottle of champagne that my uncle had bought for the table. Starway had locked herself up in the room which led me to believe that she wanted to give me time to make things pretty. I finished cooking around 515, so I took a quick shower. I was nervous as hell, but I wanted to do what I could for her and treat her like a lady. I finished up and put on the nicest blazer and slacks I had then went to go put the finishing touches on. I put some soft piano on the holo screen, dimmed the lights and lit the candles that were on the living area's table. I brought the food out and set the table, and right around 6 I heard the door slide open and saw Starway walk through. She was wearing the same outfit I first saw her in, but this time I could appreciate it. She had put a little eye liner on, and for the first time I realized that her eyes were both green and brown.

"Your just in time," I said with a nervous smile. "Our table is ready."

She smiled back, also nervously, "I'm impressed you were able to get us in here, this place is so exclusive."

I shrugged, "I'm sorry, I did the best I could with what I had."

"No, I think its great. Its the food that I'm critical of."

I winced, "We'll see. You look really beautiful, Starway."

She curtsied, "Call me Star, rich boy."

I nodded and smiled even wider, "Very well Star, right this way."

Now at this point, Starway said that she didn't think I could write about our first night together. To prove her wrong (and to get over my shyness of my own sexuality) I'm going to relay exactly what happened. We ate, then we shared the champagne. Well, I had one glass and she had the rest, but in the long run it helped her relax. After that, she came to sit with me on the love seat facing the big window. We looked at the stars as we talked and I quickly got over my nervousness once I realized that she was enjoying herself just as much as I was.

She was starting to get a little buzzed and she leaned into me playfully, "Are you a virgin, rich boy? Or did you lose it to miss goody-goody?"

I shook my head, a little embarrassed, "No, we never went that far. There was a time when she tried to make an effort, we both did, to be romantic with each other. We kissed and fooled around a bit, but she never seemed comfortable with doing more than that, so I didn't push it."

"So, she wasn't exactly a freak huh?"

I laughed, "Not even close. She didn't really like to fool around much even if she was in the mood; she was always afraid of getting caught."

Star giggled, "I see. So how far did you get? Did she at least get you off?"

I blushed really deeply this time, "God, this is an embarrassing topic, Star, do we have to talk about this?"

She looked over at me and pretended to be cross, "I'm your wife, you're supposed to tell me everything, especially about your past lovers."

I covered my face for a moment, "Well, she did manage to get me there a few times with her hands, but she always complained. She got tired, had to stop and rest, that kind of thing. Plus she always said it was... too messy, I guess."

Star's eyes widened, "Oh? How messy? You got my attention now, rich boy."

I shook my head and reddened even more, "I absolutely cannot believe we're talking about this. It's not a very romantic topic."

She narrowed her eyes and grinned wickedly, "I disagree, this is a very romantic subject. You're about as genetically manly as a man can get right? So what's that look like? Scientifically speaking of course."

I lowered my head, almost beside myself with awkwardness, "Well, um... I suppose..."

She laughed loudly, "I'm just teasing you rich boy, although I'm sure your stats are impressive. I'm having an awful lot of fun watching you squirm."

I crossed my arms, "You know this isn't fair. I don't have any kind of experience in these things and you're like a black widow: wouldn't be surprised if you planned on eating me after this."

She put her hand on my shoulder and pawed at me playfully, "Actually I was thinking about having a second helping, but there's no more steak..."

I stood up suddenly to save my dignity and turned to see her pout, "Don't worry, I'm just going to get some more booze. You want anything?"

She nodded, "A white Russian with a little extra milk, no ice."

I chuckled, "Fancy."

I heard her shifting as I walked away to get the drinks, "I wanted to order a drink like a snob just once in my life."

I got to the drink terminal and told her order to the computer. Afterwords, I got myself a double bourbon and brought them both back to the loveseat.

She grabbed her drink greedily and drank half of it, "Mmm, its delicious. I've only had them at crappy all night dance clubs."

I took a sip of the bourbon, "So, you used to go to a lot of places like that when you worked for Siris?"

she nodded, "Yeah, nothing but a bunch of toilet hole bars and clubs. I was on the blue list so I did a lot of nightclubs."

"What does that mean exactly?"

"It means that I wasn't a regular escort girl, essentially, giving 'service' was off limits. The agency more or less knew about my condition so they put me up as a look don't touch girl. Since I love to read and write, I got a lot of requests from older gentleman who just wanted to talk to a pretty young girl about literature. The tips were good and no sex was involved. Actually... I haven't had any kind of sex for nearly two years now, I guess I didn't mention that."

I took another sip of my drink, "So... the drugs you take, do they work well enough?"

She shrugged and finished off her drink and set it down, "Yeah, I guess. The doctors said they weren't chemically addictive, but I think I'm psychologically addicted to them. Sometimes I still have episodes, but with enough concentration... and elbow grease, I can keep it under control."

I stared into my glass and swirled the dark liquid around in clockwise circles, "I think you can find a way to get off those pills, if you really want, I mean. I can help you figure out a way."

She sighed and leaned into me again, "Your sweet. I do want to kick the pills, I don't want to be reliant on any substance. I want to live a normal life. I read an article about a doctor in Vale who specializes in comprehensive mental therapy for sex addiction and other purely mental issues. The problem is, my actual genetic code has been changed, so there's no real medical treatment I can undergo."

I finished my drink off and set it down, then put my right arm around her, "What does it feel like, Star? I mean, when you feel it coming over you."

"My body gets hot, like I'm soaking in a jacuzzi or something. I start feeling dizzy, my nerves become super sensitive and overall I become unable to do anything until I've had at least a dozen or so orgasms. I can calm down after that, mostly just because I'm too tired to do it anymore. It's frustrating and lonely and I always feel terrible and empty afterwords."

She turned her face into my shoulder and started crying a bit. I squeezed her more tightly and put both my arms around her. I felt so sad for her, and angry. I wanted to make it better. I felt the liquor starting to work in my brain and I realized what she needed. She was stronger than me in most every way, but she needed someone with an equally strong will, someone to give her the physical and emotional support she'd never had.

I heard her sobbing subside and she looked up at me, "I'm sorry rich boy, I've had a long day; we both have. I need to go take another pill, I haven't had one since early this morning when you put me on the medical thing."

She was about to get up but I held her closely and whispered to her, "I don't want you take it, Star. You don't need it anymore, we're going to find a way for you to move on without it."

She looked at me desperately, "Please rich boy, you don't understand. I can get crazy without it, the kind of crazy you've never seen. I'm scared to stop taking it."

I cupped my hands around her gorgeous face and smiled, "You don't understand either, I want you the way you are. You told me not to let my genetics define me, so why should I let yours define you? I need a little crazy in my life, no, I need a lot of crazy in my life. I'm almost a quarter of the way through it and I've just now begun to live. Give me a chance to prove to you that I can handle it. Don't forget: I'm a superhuman."

She shook her head, "Trask... I don't think you..."

I put my lips over hers suddenly and brought her close to me. We kissed for a long time until I felt her relax. I had never really kissed anyone like that, and it made my head spin as I finally let her go. She looked at me, still scared, and nodded. I kissed her again, this time more deeply, until I felt her breath begin to quicken.

"Rich boy..."

I put my finger over her lips, "Is it happening to you Star? Don't be scared. You don't have to control yourself because I'm going to control you."

She looked at me, surprised by my new found assertiveness, then nodded. I gently lifted her onto my lap and wrapped my hands around her waist. I could feel her trying to control her breathing as I rested my head on her back and I rocked her for a moment. When I felt like the time was right, I put my hands on her neck and began massaging her shoulders and neck gently. She tried to control herself with the last inkling of self control she had, but soon she succumbed to the alcohol and my strong hands. She whimpered lowly as I worked my hands into her, and I became increasingly excited. All I could think about was making her feel good, I didn't care if it killed me. I wanted to be the man that could satisfy her and fulfill her; give her the love and the lust she needed. I ran my fingers through her hair and massaged her temples and she began to sigh. I kissed her neck gently and squeezed her hips. She couldn't sit still and began squirming a bit as nibbled on her ear. I firmly re-positioned her to remind her who was doing the work, then brought my hand around her waist to stroke her smooth thighs through the black tights. I lingered there for a moment and tried to hold in a groan as I enjoyed the sound of her breath coming in harder exhalations. I brought my hands further up under her skirt and massaged her waist just along the lacy lining of her black panties. She moaned softly and turned her head toward me while I started nibbling on her ear once more, this time more aggressively. I felt myself harden and couldn't believe how excited I was. I wondered in the back of my mind where I had gotten all the courage required to do such a thing, but I couldn't focus on it of course. I brought my hands up to her breasts and massaged them through her blouse and she began quivering and panting.