Traitor's Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up faster than he should have, now 26 and dealing with desires he was never given the opportunity to embrace or feel, Dmitry was confused by his inexperience. He's never dated, never been in love, never held a girl's hand as they walked in a park, never bought Valentines Gifts, never broke up with anyone, and never had a first love or heartbreak. He felt like a damn high-schooler....a deranged, sadistic, cruel high-schooler.

Dmitry had to take a cold shower...AGAIN! Alex's orifices were still off limits for another few days and the frigid cold temperature had become a daily routine. He boxed up her records and put them in his safe while convincing himself that he can make it a few more days before feasting and gorging on her body.

A soft knock on the doorframe brought Dmitry out of his personal self-help nonsense...it never worked. Alex stood nervously, head down and peeking up through her long dark lashes. Dmitry turned to face her from across the room, clearing his throat, "Come in Alex." His voice was stern but the harshness had vanished, probably can't be too angry while trying to adjust his ridiculously engorged boner. Fuck.

****

Alex padded towards him with hesitant small steps as if testing the ocean water before jumping in to pet a shark. Dmitry's shoulders and chest rose with confidence...I got your great white right here. What?. He rolled his eyes at his own thoughts, "What do you need Alex?" He sat back down at his desk and motioned for her to stand in front of him.

Dmitry looked her up and down and the monster began to awaken, stretching and stomach growling. Alex was wearing dark blue skinny jeans, classic black Adidas Sambas and a snug white t-shirt with bold black letters, TALK NERDY TO ME. Looking like an intentional mess, auburn locks in a chaotic bun and the light dusting of freckles across her nose and cheeks only added to the fray.

Alex always looked a bit disheveled. Dmitry noticed there was usually some type of disarray with her appearance as if she hopped out of bed and grabbed clothes off the floor...never looking polished, unintentionally expressing herself through her lack of vanity. Dmitry thought it was part of her charm and not what he expected from Anton's daughter.

She would never win a beauty pageant or grace the cover of Maxim magazine but she was unique, a rare find...literally. Dmitry used to want to stab daggers in the eyes of the men who watched her while she brewed and served coffee. They saw it too.... especially that fucking Braden. His fists clenched as he thought about the way Braden would flirt and tease her at work, snapping her with a towel, laughing at their little inside jokes...he wanted to kill him.

******

Alex kept her head down just as he required and moved to stand in front of him. Their interactions had been messes of uncomfortable conversations and indecipherable looks. Dmitry let her spend time alone in her room when he could tell her mind was racing with thoughts and evaluations of her new life, but only allowed her to be alone for a little while. Alex usually chose to listen to music in her room while she hid under the covers, a cocoon of artificial security and protection.

Though Dmitry loved interacting with her he had been growing overly fond of carrying her around while she was passed out from her pain medication, her legs dangling from his hips, arms hanging, and head resting on his shoulder. He panicked the first time he gave her the dose, calling Vascak in pure fear at her reaction to the medication; out cold and borderline unresponsive. But Vascak reassured him that it was "safe" and expressed how much he "enjoyed playing with his new baby dolls" when they were sedated, still not enough for Dmitry, insisting that the good doctor come and check Alex's vitals personally.

Dmitry's body thrummed with anticipation for the clanking sound her IPad made when it would slip through her fingers onto the hard wood floor, signaling her medication had kicked in. He would lift Alex from the floor pillows by his desk and hold her on his lap while he continued to work, rubbing her back and letting her drool on his shoulder. Dmitry would press her tightly against him just to feel her heart beating and the expansion of her chest with each breath. Sometimes he would talk softly in her ear about random topics; his work load, business decisions, what they will eat when she wakes up, how much he wants her. Sometimes Dmitry liked removing his shirt and then pulling Alex's over her head just so he could feel the warm softness of her skin. Sometimes....

Sometimes...

There were other days... when his needs dug their greedy claws into him, days when he found himself carrying her to his room and removing her clothes, days when he spent hours bringing her to the edge and back with his tongue and fingers. Dmitry would arrange Alex's body face down, legs bent and spread propping pillows under her hips. Teasing her clit over and over again just to watch her little hips thrust up and down in search of more friction while he held his fingers still against her.

He knew it was wrong and disturbing but it didn't stop him from shaving her completely and repeating his devious actions for the next hour and again the next day. Dmitry had always enjoyed inspection especially if he found a punishable offense but spreading and caressing Alex's petal soft flesh was becoming an addiction. Turning her over, Alex's back arched off the bed, ass resting on the pillows. Dmitry would stare as her glossy light pink folds slipped between his fingers, the room filling with wet alluring sounds.

The way his massive hands looked as he spread her forcing her to flower completely open made his length flex and surge dripping precum onto his boxer briefs. Exposing Alex's every detail, every small ripple of flesh, her tiny hidden clit, her barely open entrance, her secrets that only he would ever know, made him hard as stone .As soon as he heard Alex's breathing turn into erratic pants he would slide the pillows out from underneath her and gently suck and lick her pussy until he felt and tasted her cum. Dmitry liked her glistening lips opened impossibly wide so he could tongue and pet all of her delicate textures. Using his skilled and practiced fingers to expose her clit, groaning at the small size of it. Latching on cautiously and teasing the taut morsel until Alex's stomach muscles tightened and her legs shook with her body's demand to cum.

Dmitry knew his actions were wrong and at this point he was no better than the guys that touch and fuck girls when they are passed out drunk but he couldn't help it and even worse ...he didn't want to. He wished Alex would wake up and witness how gentle his mouth and hands were being, proof that he wasn't always a violent offender...surprising himself in the process.

Dmitry was painfully erect and practically fucking into the mattress as he lapped Alex's juice soaked core. Her flavors exploded across his taste buds igniting his senses causing him to moan against her as his tongue pushed into her opening. Using his hands to palm her thighs up and out enabling him to change directions and seek more of her as she whimpered and thrust awkwardly, uncontrollably and unconsciously seeking more pressure and stimulation. He wanted to spend days caressing, kissing and praising her snug soft pussy.

Alex babbled nonsense, whimpered and occasionally managed to clumsily swat at Dmitry's head while he submerged himself between her legs. His mouth was covered in a mix of saliva and arousal because Dmitry wasn't just going down on her...he fed from her. Devouring and feasting on Alex only coming up for air when his chest began to burn. Wiping his face on her inner thighs while he kissed and nipped her heated skin hoping that she would wake up and realize she wanted this. Hope is a tricky fucker.

"You said I could download a new book today...if...if I took my pills without a problem." Alex's shaking but almost annoyed tone brought Dmitry stumbling back to the present. He knew she had been teetering between giving up and getting angry for days and he was right to assume the afternoon she woke to find he had removed her pubic hair was the turning point. Dmitry had tried to be nice to her that evening and started allowing her some privileges; a choice in their meals, downloading books, watching movies, and taking her on walks around the property, even watching the USA World Cup games together. He knew it was never going to be enough; a gesture could never replace what he had taken from her and repair what he allowed himself to do.

Dmitry's set ways and tastes also hindered their communication and caused even more tension to build and soon one of them would explode. He only allowed Alex to sit on a chair while they ate their meals because that's when she had to face him and make conversation. They discussed restaurants they had been to in their travels and he liked to listen to her opinion and reasons for why Alex enjoyed certain ambiance and meals. She liked home cooking with no pretention, no garnishes and no pointless presentation. Alex is a vegetarian so finding a restaurant that could prepare home cooking with her dietary requirements was always difficult but that's what made each one memorable.

"So first it was a slice of lemon in your water and now it's three or four cucumbers and a weird leaf. What's next...a glass of fruit with gold encrusted caviar and a splash of water, served by a B-list celebrity?" It was rare when Alex spoke candidly and he resented the fact that she was holding anything of herself back...but what could he expect, they weren't dating, never would become friends and he was her enslaver. She would never be herself around him, at least not completely.

The walks around his estate were mostly in silence but when they did talk he could tell she was afraid. Normally that would please him but Dmitry wanted to know everything about Alex and always wanted to know what she was thinking.

"Yes I did say that I would download a book for you." Dmitry pulled her Ipad out of his desk drawer and entered his Wifi password. He had scoured her Kindle App library, her search history, purchase history and all other items on the device. Dmitry was surprised by the amount of music she had and even more by her choice of books. He pegged her as a Young Adult book reader but her library was full of Hannah Howell books and multiple titles about wrongful convictions being overturned.

"What book do you want me to download for you?" Dmitry was trying to keep his tone positive and informal because he could tell Alex's was in a dark brooding mood, on the brink of another breakdown. He tapped in the search box as Alex stood fidgeting and tugging on the bottom hem of her shirt.

She hated him right now...and maybe even for all eternity. What the fuck book do I want? How about Escaping Your Kidnapper For Dummies?. "Devil's Knot by Anne Campbell", her tone was short and lifeless bordering on rude, making sure not to say please or thank you. Dmitry searched for the book and tried to find a way to lighten the tone of their interaction.

Deciding on a joke, he referenced her love for Scottish romance novels, "Aye, I will download load that book for you my wee bonnie lass." Dmitry's Scottish accent was spot on but his teasing only served as a reminder that he stole her privacy, went through her things, cleared out her flat and on top of everything else now....he was making fun of her! ASSHOLE!!!! Alex's face scrunched up in irritation and her cheeks turned red in embarrassment, fucking adorable.

Watching her petite frame tense in anger, balled fists, bunched shoulders and eyes glaring caused a long abandoned reaction to stir within him. Dmitry's lips twitched and started forming an expression he hadn't worn in over a decade causing unused facial muscles to rise up from atrophy, to awaken and stretch from years of being buried under six feet of hurt, anger and loneliness. He felt it, the foreign and forgotten act, the arch and curve of his lips as they moved to reveal his teeth, cheeks flexing and accepting the surge of movement...he was fucking smiling.

Alex wanted to punch that smile right off his beautiful face. The outrage at her situation mingled and allied with her resentment, despair, blame, fury, and pain provoking an uncontrollable and unexpected reaction. Winding up her leg, Alex kicked him as hard as she could directly smack dab in the middle of his shin. Try and block that Tim fucking Howard!.

It felt like she had just kicked a boulder sending a reverb of pain shooting through her ankle and rushing up her leg. Even as Alex hopped back on one foot she couldn't help but be proud of herself and watching the cocky smile leave his face was worthwhile and gratifying.

Of course the feelings of redemption were short lived as Dmitry rose from his chair, menacingly slow and calculated. Regret and terror smothered Alex's feelings of satisfaction and reprisal...she was totally fucked. Why couldn't I just wait until I was back in my room and punch the wall? Scream into my pillow? Shout horrible descriptive ways to hurt him? Nope, had to kick him...right in the shin. Idiot!

Dmitry was in complete shock...for about 3 whole seconds. Shocked that he had smiled, shocked that Alex was the cause of that smile and shocked that the little shit just kicked him. But as the ever-present erection in his pants swelled to an uncomfortable restricted girth, skin stretched impossibly tight, he realized this is what he craves from Alex. Dmitry let the extent of her action sink in and burrow into his mind. My slave just fucking kicked me.

And damnit, if this isn't exactly what he's been needing and coveting when he catches himself pacing outside her room like a starving animal. Dmitry almost smiled again as he watched Alex's slow and deep swallow, eyes wandering hesitantly up his body until making contact with his. She was wide-eyed and perfectly terrified as if she was made for him and... all I fucking want.

Alex spun on her heel attempting to break the sound barrier and the current land speed record but Dmitry was on her instantly. His massive arm wrapped around her waist yanking her back against him. She could feel the hard line of his cock pressing into her and she wanted to vomit.

Dmitry wasn't even that mad but the authenticity in her struggles had an undeniable effect on his mind and body. All his cognitive circuits and fuses spiraled into a ruthless tailspin of fever and lust...and the monster crawled out from under Alex's bed. Her arms and legs flailing in a combative free-for-all, as if her erratic movements would be hard to subdue. His body absorbing the control her small frame provided him, each futile movement easy to dodge and block. This was the pull she had on him; an unending helplessness wrapped in an adorable package. Dmitry could never explain why he needed her like this, why he craved toying with her weakness. He could blame it on his commitment for revenge and retribution but he knew that justification was only a fragment of his reasoning. This is his body and mind's natural reactions to her; punish, discipline, misuse, feed, fuck, and protect and in a dark shadowy corner of his mind...love forever.

Alex's frenzied bucks and twists were no match for his size and strength. Dmitry was hard, so fucking hard and the sound of her rubber soled Adidas squeaking whenever her scrambling feet touched the floor only worsened his condition. Alex was fighting but he knew she could give him more of what he wanted and he had the means to obtain it. Dmitry held her tighter and turned toward the hallway that leads to the Dark Room waiting for recognition to catch up to her.

Alex's reaction was instant as if every memory from the Dark Room accosted her all at once. She exploded with renewed energy, screams causing his pulse to hammer throughout his shaft. Dmitry nuzzled the side of her neck and upper-back as she tried punching him backwards and kicking his shins as hard as she could. He wanted to kiss her deeply; a scream devouring kiss while she fought and cried. Such a good girl. And to Dmitry she was a perfect girl, the best girl, reacting just as she should...just as he wanted.

"No! No! No!" Alex's powerless cry echoed against the walls as Dmitry moved closer to the Dark Room door.

Dmitry felt like a million sharks circling a one-man life raft just waiting to take the first bite. Her desperate words were an intoxicating aphrodisiac and Dmitry knew he would not be able to stop himself from fucking the living daylights out of her.

Her fist connected with his ear, a lucky strike but Dmitry countered by gripping her throat knowing that she would hold onto his wrist in an attempt to keep breathing. Alex's short blunt nails dug into his forearm as her distressed whimpers filled the hallway. When they reached the doorway Alex lifted her legs and placed a foot on each side of the doorframe forcing her legs to keep straight, knees locked. They almost looked comical, her stiff legs shoving her back against him and the giant Russian monster pushing forward. Dmitry's arm scooped Alex's legs off the wall and he carried her back into her nightmare.

He released her, letting her own momentum propel her forward, whipping around and in a biting tone Alex blurted her undoing, "Your father would be so proud of you right now." The room froze, time stopped and the instant rage that filled him was palpable. He didn't even have time to fully process what Alex said before the image of his father's beaten and bloody body flashed before his eyes.

*****

Dmitry tried for years to forget that night but it was always fresh in his memory, constantly lingering, resurfacing and keeping him chained to the anger and sadness it provoked. Eventually he refused to keep trying to forget and learned how to use the memory, contorting it to fit and excuse his agenda.

"Dmitry, you must go and hide for a little while", Leo spoke softly but sternly as multiple sets of headlights began filling their living room.

"But you said we were going to watch a mov-" Dmitry was cut off by Leo's quick and tight embrace. The sounds of car doors slamming shut caused Leo to flinch and release Dmitry.

He grabbed his shoulders tightly making sure he had Dmitry's full attention.

"Look at me and listen very carefully. You need to go and hide in the attic. You do not come out of hiding no matter what you hear. Do not come out until you see red and blue flashing lights. Do you understand?" Leo's voice was steely but beginning to falter.

"Yes Dad, I understand." Dmitry tried to sound calm and strong for his father but he knew something was very wrong.

"Promise me that you will do as I ask."

"I promise Dad." Leo grabbed Dmitry and hugged him tightly in his arms.

"I love you Dmitry. You have grown into a kind and caring young boy. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful son. You make me so proud." Leo squeezed him tighter and smelled the top of his head.

"I love you too Dad."

"Everything will be okay". But Dmitry knew it wouldn't be.

Because of this little bitch's father. The fucking Traitor's Daughter.

******

Dmitry's maddening furor exploded and before he could stop himself he backhanded Alex, sending her crashing to the floor.

It hurt, pain throbbed across her cheek, vision blurry with tears, head spinning, and ears ringing, but she wasn't done yet. Fed up, done playing along, sick of dealing with this messy wreckage of a life, Alex sealed her fate. She glared up at him holding her cheek.