TRANCE, Inc. 09

Story Info
Chance's gorgeous teenage lover gets a little kinky.
10.3k words
4.79
36.8k
55

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,620 Followers

Hi,

Usually, I don't put a message at the beginning of a story. Today, I felt it important to make an exception. This story (TRANCE, Inc.) has been on pause for a long time. Now, finally, I'm back in the saddle. However, this chapter was not written recently. It was written back when I was sharing the earlier chapters (in early 2018) and as such it wasn't written by the same JC Beleren who stands before you today.

I've developed a lot as a writer in the past two years, so if you've been reading my most recent publications (Bimbo Builder Academy and Brain Development Enterprises) — as I hope you have been — then there may be moments in this piece that don't seem to be "written in the same hand." Please bear that in mind as you enjoy TRANCE 9, and I look forward to sharing TRANCE 10 with you next week, fresh from my keyboard.

Lots of love,

JC

April 24, 2020

* * *

Daisy's hand was cool in mine as she pulled me down the corridor.

I wondered what had her so worried, but took a deep, calming breath. Whatever it was, I would be calm and supportive. For the first time, I realized how much Daisy and Carmen were giving up to be with me. It filled me with a sense of appreciation for the teenagers that I hadn't had until this moment.

Everything you give up will be only temporary, I silently promised them both. And then I'll make sure you live like princesses again. I felt a deep resolve flow over me, welling up from the same place that kept me going during Terra's brutal workouts. I'd never been an ambitious guy, but something about these women made me want to better myself. It was frightening and exciting at the same time.

Daisy paused at the first door, smiling back at me, and I knew that whatever had worried her was not behind Door Number One. "This is my place," she murmured, and turned the handle, pushing the door inward.

I followed her in as she clicked on the light and smiled.

Books.

The library we entered wasn't huge by any means, but it was comfortably large. Bookshelves covered all four walls and there was a couch and a reading chair pulled up next to an electric fireplace. There was a large window in the wall opposite the door, but the curtains were drawn and this gave the place a cozy atmosphere.

I glanced from Daisy to the room and back again, and could practically see her signature on it.

"I love it," I told her sincerely. And it was true. I wasn't a huge reader — I probably hadn't picked up a book for pleasure in years — but I loved the idea of her in the room, curled up by the fire and tucked into a hefty hardcover book.

Daisy smiled, blushing. "Not lame?" she asked shyly. "Carmen teases me for my reading. Thinks I'm way too nerdy. Even though she's the one obsessed with video games."

I shook my head. "You'll be my perfect little bookworm," I said warmly, and I raised my eyebrows suggestively. "Besides, reading can be totally hot."

"Yeah?" Daisy grinned as she flicked the light off and pulled me back into the hallway. "How's that?"

I pulled her closer into a hug, holding her for a moment against me. Even the brief contact made my body surge with adrenaline, my body trying to decide whether to divert blood flow from my brain to my dick. "Ya know..." I told her in a teasing tone. "Ever heard of a sexy librarian? How about a sexy schoolteacher?"

She wrinkled her nose. "Librarian, huh?" Her mouth turned downward into a fake grimace. "Are you saying I look like a librarian? One of those frumpy, lumpy ladies who do boring stuff all day like... alphabetizing things?"

I wondered if I had painted myself into a corner, but the teenager just flashed me a grin and kissed me quickly on the lips before pulling me further down the hall to the next door.

"And this..." she said with a joking flourish, "is Carmen's place."

We entered a home theater unlike any home theater I'd seen before. The projector screen on the opposite wall was massive, and an equally huge semicircular couch dominated the middle of the room. In front of the couch were three separate gaming consoles and a basket of assorted controllers. Stacked in haphazard piles were several years of the top games in the industry — first person shooters, RPGs, puzzle games, racing...

"You weren't kidding when you said she liked video games..." I said, realizing that I might have just found yet another reason to spend time with Carmen.

"I know." Daisy laughed softly. "I could never get into it like she did. There's something about your sibling being absurdly good at something that makes it less exciting to do it yourself."

I didn't say anything to that, suddenly thinking of my family. Then, I pushed the gathering moodiness away. Not the time, I told myself sternly. This is about Daisy.

We moved on and into the next room — the master bedroom.

To my surprise, there were two beds, matching in every way from their duvet to their pillow covers, one on each side of the room. A door in the corner led into a tiled bathroom, while two other open doors led into a pair of walk-in closets.

"You guys share a bedroom?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Old habits die hard," the beautiful teen answered, shrugging. "Carmen and I have shared a room all our lives. It's weird to be alone after all that."

"Hmm." I guessed that it made sense. I hadn't known Carmen and Daisy long, but it was apparent that the two were close. Maybe it was the whole "being twins" thing, but I suspected it was more than that. Their whole lives, I thought, with jetsetter parents and more money than they knew what to do with... all they had was each other.

A thought struck me. "And what about..." I felt suddenly awkward. "When one of you brings in a guest?"

Daisy was looking around the room with a thoughtful expression, but glanced over her shoulder with a smirk. "Jealous, babe?" she chuckled.

I glanced away and pressed my lips together in a wry grin before meeting her gaze. I stepped up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her back into a hug. I kissed the back of her head, her long red hair tickling my nose.

"You're mine now," I murmured. "Why would I be jealous?"

I felt her sigh contentedly and lean back into me.

"You never answered my question," I told her in a jesting tone. "What happens when one of you had a late night call from a suitor?"

"Suitor?" I could almost see Daisy's nose wrinkling as she kept herself from laughing. "Are you from the 1800s?"

"Humor me," I grinned, kissing her neck again.

She sighed, then wriggled out of my hug and turned to face me. There was that look again, the one of worry and distress.

I wondered, abashedly, if I should have left the subject alone. Did I say something wrong? I asked myself.

"Carmen got to have the bedroom," Daisy said slowly, not meeting my eyes. There was suddenly something very interesting about the wall directly to my left. "And I have another place."

I wanted to know what she was hiding, what was worrying her so badly that she had reverted to being nervous and standoffish instead of happy and affectionate. But I also didn't want to push her. Daisy had already revealed one big secret to me today and I didn't want her to feel rushed into telling me another. So, instead of pressing her, I looked around the room again.

Abruptly, I remembered the official purpose of our visit. We were here so that Daisy could pick up some clothes and things for herself and her sister. Hopefully we wouldn't be at my old, ratty apartment for too much longer, but I was sure it would be nice for them to have some of their stuff.

"How about a little game?" I asked, smiling cheekily at the redheaded teen. "I have 30 seconds in each closet to figure out which wardrobe belongs to each of you." It was a silly suggestion, but, as I had hoped, Daisy was intrigued.

She raised her eyebrows at me and crossed her arms under her pert breasts. "You think you know us that well already?" she asked.

I grinned. "I think so," and I bit my lip playfully, eyes sparkling at her.

Daisy pulled out her smartphone and swiped it open. "60 seconds," she told me. "Starting now."

I hurried over to the open door to the walk-in directly to my right and closer to the bedroom's entrance. Flicking on the switch, I stepped inside. I glanced over my shoulder to see if I could get a hint from Daisy's expression, but her face was studiously blank as she watched me.

"Hmm..." I said aloud, as though thinking. I glanced from side to side, reaching out to push several of the hangars apart and examine the clothes more closely. I didn't know much about women's fashion, but the outfits in here looked loose and flowy. I could imagine the tops draping provocatively from Carmen's bare shoulders or the jackets flapping behind her as she strode purposively down the street.

Weird, I thought, because I could tell with 100% certainty that I was standing in Carmen's closet. Her outfits had a completely different aesthetic than Daisy's, and I had had no idea that I'd subconsciously absorbed her sense of style.

"30 seconds are up," Daisy ordered. "Time to explore the other one."

I pretended to look around with dismay and bewilderment before stepping out of Carmen's wardrobe and into Daisy's. Again, I could tell immediately who the clothes belonged to. Clingy blouses and tight jeans with plenty of crop tops hanging by several sweaters which would hug Daisy's supple figure and beg me to unwrap her like a Christmas present. Of course, there were also plenty of identical outfits in Daisy's wardrobe — prepared for the days when the twins dressed to match — but I wasn't confused at all.

I wondered, for a moment, if I would ever again get the twins confused for one another. I hope not, I though.

"Done!" the teen called gleefully, breaking me away from my examination. "Get out here."

I turned, wrinkling my nose at her.

She gave me a superior look. "Lost, I assume?" she asked. "Don't worry, lover. I didn't expect too much of you." She winked playfully. "Especially when it comes to fashion."

I gaped at her in pretend shock and dismay. "Are you saying I have no fashion sense?" I asked, swooping up to her and grabbing her around the waist.

The redhead giggled, kissing the top of my head as I buried my face into her neck. "We'll just have to take you on a shopping expedition to buy something other than..." she paused, and I could tell she was looking for a diplomatic way to put it. She sighed and evidently gave up. "Ratty tee shirts and workout shorts."

"Done," I replied, chuckling to let her know I wasn't offended in the least. I was just glad I had distracted her from whatever had been troubling her. "But you're buying."

"Deal," Daisy laughed.

I stepped back, then, and glanced over my shoulder at the pair of closets. "By the way," I added. "The one on your left is yours and on the right is Carmen's. For the record."

Daisy looked surprised for a moment, then smiled broadly. "I like you," she said, stepping closer and putting her hands on my shoulders. "You pay attention to things and actually remember them." Her expression became one of mock seriousness as she pursed her lips thoughtfully. "I think I'll keep you."

I gave her a quick peck on the lips, and even the slight contact made my body decide to divert some resources down below. My cock began to swell, and I made a quick note that in the future I really should take Daisy up on that shopping offer... Baggy basketball shorts were a little too revealing if I was going to be spending my days surrounded by a bevy of pornstar actresses who were constantly turning me on.

As if to strike the point home, Daisy glanced down and saw the bulge at my crotch. Dark green eyes flickering up to meet mine, she bit her lip and smiled teasingly. "Something on your mind...?" she asked, her tone suddenly lower and rumbling, a sexy purr.

"Maybe..."

Daisy's playful expression flickered with nervousness as a thought evidently struck her, and she reached out to grip me by the hand. Her fingers squeezed a little too tight as she told me, "Then I want to show you something." I nodded silently and followed as she led me out of the bedroom and down the hall to the final door at the end.

As we approached, I suddenly realized there was a numeric keypad on the door, above the handle. What the hell could she be hiding in there? I wondered.

The redhead tucked some hair behind her ear and punched in a six digit code, turning the handle before she looked over her shoulder at me. She didn't say anything, but her expression begged me not to freak out.

I tried to give her a reassuring smile, but I wasn't sure it had the intended effect because she just took a deep breath and pushed the door open.

I stepped forward after her, but when I caught a glimpse of the room beyond and stopped dead in my tracks.

Holy crap.

* * *

The room was lit by a glowing, bloodred light that came from hanging red lanterns along the walls. There was a massive, four-poster bed dominating the far wall, and along the walls were what looked like...

Weapon racks? I shook my head and looked closer, realizing that the wooden frames were loaded up with sex toys — everything from dildos to vibrators to long switches and some sort of whip-looking thing.

"Holy crap..." I accidentally murmured aloud, and then felt Daisy's hand flinch out of mine. My head whipped back to look at her, catching her expression of worry and discomfort. "What is this place?" For some reason, the word dungeon popped into my head.

I was fairly certain that most of the equipment in this room was for BDSM, but I really didn't have any experience on which to base that guess — my kinkiest sex in the past had been a college girlfriend who had blindfolded me once before giving me a blowjob. Well... that and hypnotizing my four pornstar roommates, if anyone counted that.

Daisy was standing there looking anywhere but at me, her shoulders slumped in defeat. "You think I'm weird..." she murmured, her face making an attempt at a sideways grin. "Well, fuck."

"No!" I told her forcefully, grabbing her by the shoulders and trying to look in her face. "No. I promise."

She met my eyes for the first time, and I saw a glimmer of hope. "Really?" she whispered.

I swallowed. "I'm just not all that experienced with..." I gestured around at the room, noticing for the first time the shackles that were bolted to the four corners of the bed. "This type of stuff."

"I've been so scared to talk to you about it..." Daisy said, her voice quiet as her face fell again. "I thought you'd think I was messed up or something..."

I shook my head.

"Why would someone like being tied up or hurt? Why would they want it...? Get off on it...?" Daisy continued as if I hadn't reacted, and I reached forward to grab her wrists as she clenched her fists.

"Hush," I told her, forcing her to look into my eyes. I hoped they were as sincere as I was. I was no great talker, and I definitely wasn't well-versed in kinks, but I hoped that what I said could give her some small amount of comfort. "Anything that is good for you is good for me. You are totally normal to have certain things turn you on, and I want to learn whatever you're willing to tell me so that I can help you to be satisfied."

I felt awkward comforting her, but Daisy took a deep breath and nodded. "Carmen said you'd be fine with it..." she continued, looking into my face. "She said that you were a good guy who just wanted to make us happy."

"I do," I agreed instantly, knowing it was the truth.

She sighed and a rueful smile crossed her face. "I just wanted you to like me..." she said, and at her tone of worried, hopeful desire I was once again reminded that this was an 18-year-old girl I was dealing with. Whatever her usual maturity, Daisy was plagued by the same insecurities and worries of any other young woman.

I grinned and knew that it was big and honest across my face. "I do!" I told her insistently, and she nodded and leaned forward so her face rested on my chest.

"Thank you," she murmured, and I let my arms circle around her lithe body for a few moments.

"Do your parents know about this?" I finally asked, finding the idea highly unlikely.

Daisy shook her head. "No. Definitely not. Never." She took a breath and stepped back out of my hug. "We told them that it's a storage space for the Starside, for the maid who comes a couple times a week. They don't really care enough about us to investigate that hard, ya know?"

I nodded sympathetically.

She ran her hands through her long hair. "The only ones who've been in here are you and Carmen and... one other person."

I raised my eyebrows quizzically.

"The.. um... ex I told you about." Daisy looked uncomfortable as she said that, but turned away from me and walked over to sit on the bed. By the time she turned back to face me her expression was studiously neutral.

I didn't pursue the matter. Daisy had proven that she would tell me what I needed to know in due time. Instead, I looked around again and made a gesture that took in the whole room. "So... What can you tell me about all this stuff?"

In the next few minutes, I learned more about BDSM equipment than I ever had in my life, and I still felt woefully ignorant. But I tried my best to listen as Daisy ran me through the uses of most of the toys and tools in the room.

Finally, I came and plopped down on the bed, patting the mattress so that the teen put down the riding crop she'd been smacking lightly against her palm and walked daintily over to join me. She turned to say something, but before she could I was kissing her.

It was a soft kiss at first, my lips pressed gently to hers as my hand rested lightly on her leg. All I wanted to do was make sure she felt safe and comfortable, like she really could trust me with everything she'd been holding back. I could tell that she had been worried about how I would react — first to the revelation that she and Carmen were incredibly wealthy and next to the news that she had an entire room devoted to kinky BDSM escapades. I needed her to know that she could tell me anything and it wouldn't endanger our relationship.

But then, her hand daintily stroked up my leg and across the bulge in between my thighs. She moaned as she felt my hardness, leaning deeper into the kiss and slipping her tongue into my mouth.

I groaned in return, my hands wrapping around her waist and pulling us both down onto the bed.

Daisy rolled on top of me, straddling my hips and kissing me desperately, all her pent up worry fueling the desire that flamed up in her body.

I reacted, my cock growing harder and longer as she removed her hands and ground up against me with her own body, the friction sparking arousal through my whole body until I was hard as a rock and straining against the fabric of my shorts.

Then, I had an idea. It rose up from my primal mind, the swirling subconscious thoughts that just wanted to control and dominate and fuck what was mine. The instant I had it I was sold. I fumbled in my pocket, awkwardly scrabbling for my phone.

"Hey!" Daisy murmured, pushing off my chest with her hands and trying to sit up. "No phones during sex!"

But now that I knew how much Daisy enjoyed being dominated and controlled, I felt no guilt as I clicked the phone open and instantly opened my video folder. I had only one video starred and favorited, and I looked away as I pressed the play button and held the screen up above me, just inches from Daisy's face.

Instantly, a familiar strain of swift, hypnotic music played from my phone's speakers. It was accompanied, I knew, by a flashing, gyrating, geometric pattern of lights and colors on the screen, instantly ensaring the teen's senses.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,620 Followers