TRANCE, Inc. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the girl blink smoky arousal from her green eyes, shaking her head slightly. "Right, yes..." She glanced away to gather her thoughts, then nodded to herself. "I know I've been pretty closed off about my past with Seth, up until this point. And you've been really understanding in not asking too many questions about it. But we're actually going over to his place tonight, and you're coming as my date, so you should be prepared for what he might try to do."

I blinked, furrowing my brow. "What do you mean?" I asked, trying to concentrate on Daisy's words while Carmen's hot, wet mouth bobbed up and down on my rigid pole. It felt like the young woman was trying to suck my brain out through my dick. And like she was succeeding.

The girls had been right. This was taking my mind off things.

Daisy bit her lip. "Seth is a big personality. He likes to wow people, likes to get them a little dazzled by his flash and sparkle. If he knows you're with me, he may try to show off a little bit, intimidate you. He's into that kind of posturing, alpha male stuff. I just want you to know that I'm going to make sure things are over quickly and painlessly. We'll be in and out of there as fast as I can manage."

Carmen's mouth popped off my pulsing shaft, and she added breathlessly, "But not too fast. We for sure have to exploit the hell out of whatever expensive party stuff he's going to try and use to impress my sister."

Daisy pursed her lips while Carmen stroked my slick length for several seconds and then dove back into her task. I grunted and tried to find an appropriate response to the young woman's warning.

"Why did you break up?" The question slipped out before I could really stop it. "If you don't... mind," I added.

"No, no, of course..." Daisy took a deep breath, running her fingers through her hair. "Yeah... I guess if anyone deserves details it's you."

I struggled to focus on the girl as her sister's mouth worshipped my cock, Carmen's soft moans thrumming up my body and ratcheting up my arousal.

"Some of it was the stuff that I already mentioned... The things that I've always wanted to try in bed and never got the opportunity." Daisy's voice was slow, like she was thinking through the answer as she gave it. "My interest in BDSM was something that Seth didn't really get. At least, he reacted poorly the first time I brought it up. He said it was weird, and that I shouldn't mention it again." She sniffed, then sighed and continued. "Then though, later, he brought it back up and said we could try some things... We experimented a few times, and it quickly became clear that he enjoyed things I really... didn't. He liked to say things, things that ended up being more hurtful than the toys we used."

I frowned. My mind was growing a bit fuzzy as blood rushed south into my throbbing cock, but my primal caveman brain was coming to the fore. And to him, what Daisy was describing sounded like the kind of thing Seth needed to be punished for.

"In the end, though," Daisy continued, seeming to shake off the dark memory, "I just couldn't see us working out. This is the modern world. We don't do arranged marriages anymore. I don't have to date someone just because my parents like him or because they went to a bunch of effort to introduce us."

I nodded. "Uh-huh," I agreed. I struggled to focus. My balls were tight and my throbbing length was engulfed in the hot depths of Carmen's throat. "But, if you already made the decision, why are we still going over to this jerk's place for you to talk?"

Daisy glanced away. "Our parents don't know, yet, that we broke up. Seth and I have barely talked in two months but he's still been holding that as a threat over my head. That he'll tell them we split and in such a way that it'll unleash an avalanche of drama that I don't want to deal with."

"Mmhmm..." I could see the bind she was in. Our exes know the worst parts of us, the things that we don't want in the light. And this guy sounded ruthless. I sighed softly as Carmen's mouth slid up my length once again and then she parted her lips to speak.

"Seth is fine letting Daisy do her own thing, but he wants to end things for good in person. 'Like adults.'" Carmen's mouth was still wrapped around my girth, and I could feel her lips and tongue teasing me with her every word. She used air quotes on this last, and rolled her bright green eyes. The sight of her doing this with my cock halfway in her mouth was such a turn-on. "Really, though," she continued, "it's because he's some kind of big deal on social media, and he needs video proof so that their breakup can be 'official.'" She shot her sister a look. "Day is too nice to this guy, so she agreed."

I swallowed, staring at the crimson-haired seductress between my spread knees. Next to me on the couch, Daisy leaned in to kiss my ear, my jaw, my throat, my shoulder. Her fingers pressed and massaged into my neck and upper back, relaxing me even deeper into the sensations.

"Mmm," Carmen asked teasingly, flicking her tongue across the tip of my length. "Is Daddy all hard and ready to cum?" Her breath was hot on my sensitive skin.

I panted out a "yes" that was also a gasp and the word "fuck". My body was tingling with pent up tension, and my teenage pornstar had used her expert skills to bring it all to a single, focused point.

"Then why don't you cum in your baby girl's desperate, willing mouth?" And with that Carmen's lips were once again bobbing up and down my manhood, her slender fingers wrapping around those parts of me she couldn't get with every swift, steady motion.

I'd been giving four gorgeous, supermodel babes a daily fucking for weeks. I had thought my self-control was strong. But in thirty seconds Carmen showed me how wrong I was. My toes curled down into the floor and my head fell back onto the cushions. I jammed my eyes shut and then blew out a long gasp as pleasure jolted through me. For a second, all of my problems were solved and I would never, ever have to deal with them.

Then, I blinked and my gaze refocused on the young woman before me.

She knelt between my knees with a sly smile on her red lips. She winked, then parted her lips to show me the last splashes of my load. Without breaking eye contact, she tipped back her head and swallowed, her lashes fluttering as she moaned softly.

Holy fuck... These girls were hotter than anything I could ever have fantasized. Their presence brushed aside any lingering worries in my mind.

"Don't worry," Daisy promised, a whisper in my ear. "Whatever Seth and I may have had, he has never made me feel the way you do."

In the moment, her words gave me a sense of satisfaction. Later, I would worry that what she'd had with her ex was something I should actually be worried about.

* * *

It was 7 or 8 o'clock when Amber and Victoria got back from work and immediately headed into the bedroom to get changed. There wasn't really enough space in there to handle more than two people dashing around getting dressed, so I was able to avoid one-on-one time with either of the women.

I'd given Victoria a kiss on the cheek when she entered, and the words, "I'm so proud of you for what you did today." It was a lie, but she was in too much of a flutter to catch me in it. If anything, Victoria was even more unsettled about tonight than I was. Her protective instincts were kicking in, and I think she would have loved to get the chance to settle the Seth situation herself.

For Amber, I reserved a hug and a muttered, "Hey babe..." that sounded lame even to my own ears.

In the past few weeks, the blonde's usually affectionate greetings had dulled to perfunctory kisses and murmured pleasantries. Today, however, she threw her arms around me, burying her face in my neck and kissing me several times on the face and cheeks and mouth. "Hey, baby," she said. There was an odd sense of... relief in her voice. Her blue eyes met mine, and it felt like the first time in days that I'd actually looked at her.

"Did something...?" I started to ask, then cut myself off. I couldn't raise her suspicions. I wouldn't act like someone who was prying into her life.

Amber nodded, eyes shining, but only said, "We'll talk later, alright? Right now is for the girls." Then, the blonde hustled past me to get made up.

I was left with two nervous teenagers and my own imagination, which proceeded to stress me out as well. I glanced around at the twins.

"Pregame?" Carmen suggested.

"Perfect," I agreed, leading the way into the kitchen and opening up the liquor cabinet. I had some things that I wanted not to think about.

Meeting your girlfriend's ex is always dangerous.

It's better when the ex seems to have moved on, because their focus is on someone other than your companion, but it's dangerous because it can show your partner the fun times they're missing out on. It's easier when your girlfriend and their ex ended on bad terms. But not really, because the media has shown us so many times how that kind of negative energy can turn into the best makeup sex of someone's life. Overall, my limited experience had taught me that dealing with Daisy's ex-boyfriend would be something I shouldn't look forward to.

As I raised my plastic shotglass, bumping it against Carmen and Daisy's, I told myself not to worry. Tonight would be fine, a new beginning for Daisy and a big step for the girl -- out of the chains of her past and into a new future with all of us.

Down the hatch, and I poured us all another round.

"Gah..." I spluttered, downing my second shot. The taste and the burn never improved, and trying to keep up with teenagers was already making me feel old. Next to me, Carmen put her glass down and threw me a satisfied grin.

Daisy, though, had been stopped by a hand on her forearm.

Victoria had slipped into the kitchen while we toasted, and her dark eyes were concerned. "You're going to want to have your wits about you, cutie," she said, and Daisy bit her lip.

"I... know..." The teen lowered her eyes, and the brunette kissed her on the forehead before brushing past.

Victoria was looking stunning in that purple dress of hers, which clung to her like a second skin and made me wish we weren't going out for the evening after all. She kissed me quickly, then went to the sink and filled a glass of water. "I'm designating myself the sober driver of the evening," she said, taking a sip, "so you should feel free to enjoy as much as you can. But..." and the woman held up a finger. "Remember what and who we're doing this for tonight. Don't get wrapped up in anything else."

Carmen and I looked at each other, nodded, and then we all looked at Daisy.

The girl blushed and stuck a hand into the pocket of her hoodie -- which she was wearing over her party dress to combat the cool air of evening. She frowned and glanced up in confusion. "Where...?" she started to say, before stopping as Victoria raised her own hand.

The older woman was holding Daisy's white vape pen between manicured fingers. "Sorry, babe," she said. "I'm doing this because I care about you. It's not a good idea to indulge until afterward."

The 18-year-old looked like she was going to protest. Then, she paused and let out a long sigh. "You're right, Vi..." she agreed. "Thanks." She chewed at the inside of her cheek, then said, "You're right," again, with a little more conviction.

Carmen, standing beside her, looked pleased.

It was only a couple minutes later that Amber bounced out of the bedroom, wearing a blue minidress that even my fledgling fashion sense could tell was a killer combo with her tan, glowing skin and golden hair.

"You look good," I said, giving her a smile. It felt nice to give her a genuine compliment, despite everything that was going on between us, and her response was a brilliant grin of her own.

"Thanks, baby!" she said, clicking over to me on her heels and giving me a kiss that made my head swim. Her breasts molded themselves to my chest and her mouth tasted sweet and alluring. When she pulled back, she licked her lips and her eyes twinkled. "So," she said, "we've started drinking already?"

By the time we left for Seth's party, I was happily buzzed and Carmen and Amber were on the flirty side of tipsy. The two women were cuddling in the backseat of my car — the only one big enough for all five of us — while I sat behind Daisy on the passenger side and tried to think of something reassuring to say. In the front seat, Victoria drove and Daisy nervously alternated between checking her phone and stuffing it deep down at the bottom of her purse.

I tried to sound confident as I reached over the back of Daisy's seat and gently squeezed her shoulder. "Everything is going to be fine, Day," I murmured. I brushed the backs of my fingers down her neck, up and down, a soothing rhythm that she'd used more than once to lull me to sleep.

The girl sighed, her shoulders slumping and her head falling back against the headrest. "It's so hard to let go..." she said.

I rested my forehead on the old, battered chair and kept up the slow rhythm of my fingers. "I know," I agreed. "It is..." I didn't really have anything productive to say, so I just stayed quiet and kept my fingers moving, up and down, gently, until the GPS brought us to a stop in front of a high rise building in a now-familiar neighborhood.

The high-rise had a semicircular drive, a brightly-lit lobby and, when we handed off the keys to a valet and trooped inside, the unmistakable scent of wealth. It reminded me of Starside, and was probably only half a dozen blocks away. This place was a home for the upper crust of society, the people whose bank balances looked like lottery numbers. White and black checkerboard tiles clicked under four sets of high heels, and a middle-aged man at the front desk spoke across the lobby to us before looking up from something on his desk.

"Are you here for the— Oh, Miss Evans how good to see you again." The man's eyes widened as he took in our group. His gaze roamed from Daisy's face to Amber's dress to Victoria's calm, serious expression and my uncertain one.

"Matthew," Daisy responded, nodding. She took a step forward, ahead of the rest of us.

"Miss Evans you are most definitely expected and welcome. And congratulations on your birthday." The man's eyes flicked back and forth between Daisy and Carmen as he spoke, and I noticed that he had yet to use her first name.

"Thank you." Daisy sounded almost bored. "Will you call the elevator for us?"

Matthew blinked several times, swallowed, and adjusted his tie. "Yes... ahem, well." He looked back at the rest of us for the first time, then down at something on his desk. "Of course, I would like to if I could. But you see, Miss Evans, I was only told that you were a party of two. It's the list, you see..." And now he lifted what he'd been glancing down at. It was a tablet, a neat list of names running down the center of the screen. The man glanced between the device and Daisy's face and saw the look she was giving him. He smiled, in obvious discomfort, and added, "I'm sure it's just a simple mistake. I'll call up, shall I?"

Daisy raised her eyebrows. "Do," she agreed, and then turned back toward us as the man grabbed up the cordless phone on his desk.

The teenager's eyes met mine, and I gave her a little smile. I couldn't lie, there had been something sexy about the way she'd handled this man, the sound of subtle command in her tone and the way she used it so carelessly. I wondered if this was the way she was accustomed to acting, and felt a twinge of heat when I imagined her using that tone on me.

Really? I thought immediately. Is now the time? But I couldn't deny it. There was something so undeniably hot about the idea of being with such an aloof, powerful woman.

Behind the desk, Matthew had lifted the phone and spoken quickly into it. "I'm sorry to bother you, Mr. Torrance, but you asked to be notified when... Ahem, yes, precisely. But they didn't arrive alone, sir ..." The man blinked nervously several times, cast another roaming glance over our group and then said, "Mr. Torrance, I really couldn't say... Oh, I understand. A joke, haha... Yes, sir, I'll send them right up." He seemed uncomfortable this whole time, like he was aware of how things stood between the two teenagers and didn't like being in the middle of it.

The man reached over to press something on his desk. There was a sound from the wall, ten feet behind him, and for the first time I noticed the elevator as its doors slid open. It looked like it was designed to blend neatly into the background.

"Please, Miss Evans," Matthew said. "And party. Mr. Torrance invites all of you to the penthouse."

I glanced over at Carmen as we entered and the doors closed behind. "Why the weird elevator?"

Daisy was the one who answered, making me look down again. "It's supposed to improve on the 24/7 security this place promises residents. That's one of their selling points."

"Mm," I said. "And Mr. Nervous downstairs? He's another layer of security, I guess?"

"Yeah," Daisy agreed. "I forgot how much I dislike that man." She rested her forehead on my shoulder and I put my arm around her body. "He always used to check me out when I came here with Seth. Even before I was eighteen." The girl shuddered.

"Don't worry, cutie," I said, glancing around at the others. "We're here for you."

There was a brief moment of solidarity and companionship in the elevator. Then, the doors slid open and we stepped out to face the demons of Daisy's past.

* * *

It's possible that I should have known right away, the moment things started to go sideways...

Seth Torrance walked across the room and people parted for him like a court before their king. It seemed almost an unconscious reaction, like the sparkly teen babes dancing in minidresses and the fraternity-looking bros beside them were kept out of his path by an invisible force. A force of personality, perhaps, or an unspoken air of alpha male command.

He had the kind of mussed-blonde hair, supermodel cheekbones and picture-perfect style that you're used to seeing in movies or on flashy celebrities. It was hard to pin down the color of his eyes with the flashing party lights all around us, but they were sparkling with mischief and laughter. The thumping music seemed to match his confident stride.

I had to admit, as much as it pained me — Daisy's ex was way hotter than I was.

The young man stopped in front of us and his gaze took in our group with a confident sweep. He paused for a measured instant, glancing from one twin to the other, and then met Daisy's eyes. "Hey, Day," he said in a voice that was somewhere between casually intimate and teasingly playful. "Want to introduce me to your friends?" He didn't seem to be raising his voice, but we could hear him clearly despite the enthusiastic DJ.

"I'd rather we got this over with," Daisy answered. Her voice was firm, and she spoke a little louder to make sure she was clearly understood over the music. "We appreciate you throwing us an event, but I think you'll understand if we want to spend as little of it as possible around you."

Seth shrugged, grinning at the rest of us like we were all part of an inside joke. "No worries, babe. You want to just get it over with right here then?" He stuck a hand into his pocket and fished out a phone. "If you like we can just do a quick video..."

Daisy interrupted him, stepping closer. "No. We'll do this privately and we'll film your video how I want. As we discussed."

The young man sighed theatrically and allowed the twin to push down his phone, taking advantage of her closeness to reach out and gently run a hand down her arm. "Alright, Day," he agreed. "Like we discussed." Then he nodded at us. "Though I hope you aren't inviting your whole herd."