TRANCE, Inc. 02: The Twins

Story Info
Chance expands his harem of sexy-as-hell pornstar babes.
4.8k words
4.69
115.5k
138

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,628 Followers

The soldier popped out from cover, and I gunned him down with a spray of bullets. I checked my surroundings, and then in the corner of my vision saw a flash of enemy colors.

"No!" I shouted, spinning and raising my assault rifle. I was too late, and a burst of gunfire tore through the jungle foliage. My body was peppered with bullet holes, and I fell back to the grassy forest floor as my vision tinged red and then went black.

"Shit..." I murmured, the controller sliding from my twitching fingers. "So close." I'd always been good at video games. After college, with a job that left me reclusive most of the time and with few friends, I had become very good. Still, apparently there were always people with less of a life than me out in the world, masters of the joystick and controller who could apparently beat even the most skilled of players — myself, obviously. Oh well, I thought contentedly. Once, a loss like that would have consumed at least thirty minutes of brain space. Now... There are other things to think about. I'd been a lot less stressed recently.

"Oh, fuck that's good," I moaned, my head dropping back for a second before I reopened my eyes and looked down.

In my lap, Amber's blonde head bobbed rhythmically. There wasn't a thought in her head but my pleasure, and I'd found that she could suck and fuck me for as long as I required.

Her bright blue eyes popped up and away from her singular focus to stare into mine. They were glazed and sex-addled, like I loved them, her obvious pleasure at getting me off an incredible turn on. Her impressive tits rubbed up and down my shins as she shifted position, her erect nipples hard and desperate for someone to play with them.

"You like that?" I murmured, reveling in my utter control of this gorgeous woman. "You like sucking my cock, slut? Taking me all the way into your hot throat until I cum straight down into your bimbo stomach?" Once, I would have been uncomfortable speaking to any woman that way. Luckily, because of my unique job description, it hadn't taken much practice for me to develop my latent skill for talking dirty. After all, that was what I listened to all day.

"Mhmm," Amber moaned, the vibrations of her response traveling up my cock and making me shiver with pleasure. She nodded emphatically, my cock still filling her hot, wet mouth.

Amber and I worked for the same company, TRANCE, Inc., the hottest porn production company in the country. But while I was a lowly "quality control" technician, Amber was a pornstar whose day job consisted of using her fabulous tits, round ass and tight pussy to get off a plethora of young studs. Now, her night job consisted of coming home with me and satisfying the extensive urges of a man who had watched porn all day without masturbating once.

In the few weeks since we'd been dating, I had given Amber so many post-hypnotic suggestions that she was the perfect girlfriend. I probably didn't even need to use her trigger phrase anymore...

But fuck, it's so fucking hot. I grinned as Amber's plush lips slid back down my shaft, the sensation fantastic on my sensitive skin.

The first time I'd used Amber's trigger phrase to turn her from a self-important bitch into my own personal loveslave, I had implanted several suggestions into her mind. Whenever she saw me afterwards, and I made sure to cross paths with her frequently, she would feel the overwhelming urge to rush to a bathroom and play with herself, an image of me filling her mind. After at least a dozen explosive and massively pleasurable orgasms with my name on them, Amber had showed up at my office one day and begged me to fuck her.

I hadn't even had to use her trigger phrase, and afterwards I'd asked her out. A week before I would have been too timid to even contemplate such an act. Something about fucking the most gorgeous woman you've ever seen until she cries out your name and cums all over your cock is a confidence booster. That, and knowing that no matter what she'll always say yes to you.

I moaned and my eyes rolled back as I enjoyed the heavenly sensation. Amber was taking me deeper now, sheathing my entire cock in her hot throat as her nose touched my pelvis. Sucking until her cheeks hollowed and I felt like she was going to suck my brain out through my engorged prick. I let my fingers run through her hair, my body tightening as I came closer and closer to the edge.

"Get ready, slut!" I grunted as I began to move my hips fractionally, thrusting myself to the hilt between Amber's wanton, pillowy lips.

Then, suddenly, the doorbell rang.

* * *

Without pausing at her task, Amber glanced up at me inquisitively. Her tongue circled the head of my cock and I had to clench my fists and focus hard to keep from cumming.

"Fuck!" I sighed out in frustration, reaching down and grasping Amber gently by the chin to stop her as she rhythmically fucked her face with my cock. Then, I slowly and agonizingly pulled out of Amber's mouth with a wet pop. She knelt at my feet as I stood, her eyes locked onto my swaying length, still rock hard and glistening with her saliva. She panted with breathlessness and desire, her tits heaving and bouncing.

I glanced in the direction of the front door to my small apartment and scowled. Pizza never arrives this quickly. Then, glancing back at Amber — beautiful blue eyes wide-open and sex-glazed, hair mussed and sexy body tanned and curved in all the right places — and let a small grin peek through the irritation. Maybe we can have a little fun.

I opened the front door thirty seconds later, my cock still proudly erect and out in the open. Amber leaned casually against the wall beside me, arms folded under her mouthwatering tits, pushing them up and together into a deep, alluring valley of cleavage.

I swear the pizza guy nearly had a heart attack.

He had noticed Amber immediately when I'd opened the door. There were two pizzas stacked at his feet and he had just raised his fist to knock on the front door, but now his hand simply hovered in mid air and his mouth had literally dropped open in shock. He looked young, probably around my age in his mid-twenties, and he blinked as I said hello. Then, he gave me a quick up and down like he hadn't even realized I was naked. Not that I blamed him. Amber's body had an eye-catching effect. That's why she was rapidly becoming one of the most-viewed adult actresses on the Internet.

"Is... is that...?" the pizza guy stuttered, glancing between me and Amber in shock.

"Your favorite pornstar?" I asked cockily. "Yes, yes it is." Good, I thought. He recognized her. This makes things easier.

The guy looked me up and down again, as if checking to see how an ordinary-looking guy like me had nabbed this sex goddess. I could see him mentally calculating my dick size, trying to decide if I had managed it with a Herculean cock.

If only you knew, my guy, I thought. But I maintained my act. I clicked my fingers impatiently at him and his eyes flicked back up to mine. "How much do I owe you?" I asked, and he shook his head as though trying to refocus.

"Umm..." he shoved a hand into his pocket and fished around. Then, he pulled out a crumpled receipt. "$25.47," he muttered, holding it out to me.

I ignored the offering. "I have something different in mind," I told him. "What if, instead of $25, I let you play with my girlfriend's tits for 25 seconds."

Amber's eyes flicked from the pizza delivery guy to me and then back, and a sultry smile broke out over her lips. She let her tongue dart out to wet them sensually, then thrust out her chest invitingly.

Good girl, I thought to myself.

"B-but..." the guy stammered, eyes locking onto Amber's knockers. "M-my boss will—"

"Forget your boss," I interrupted him. "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you. Will you take it?" I gave him a stern glance, daring him to disagree with my logic.

He gulped, then nodded. "Yeah. Okay..."

"Good." I bent down and grabbed the two pizzas. I stood up and looked between Amber and the delivery guy. "I'm going to go put these on the kitchen table," I told him. "You have until I come back to knock yourself out with those knockers." I nodded at Amber's tits as I said this, and my girlfriend stepped up into the doorway.

I laughed inwardly at my pun as I turned and walked down the hall into my dingy kitchen.

"Come on, stud," I heard Amber murmur saucily behind me. "Don't you want to play with these puppies?"

She gasped suddenly and I grinned. That's my girl.

I took my time coming back. What can I say? I'm a generous guy. So it had probably been at least 45 seconds before I returned. As I walked down the hall, I could see that our delivery guy had bent his head and was suckling on one of Amber's erect nipples, my girlfriend moaning encouragingly as his hands kneaded her breasts.

I coughed politely and the young dude looked up. He flicked a glance between me, Amber, Amber's tits and back. Then he stood straight. He grinned at me.

"Best. Delivery. Ever." His voice was awestruck.

I nodded, grinning at him. "She's pretty fucking hot." Then I winked at him. "Now scram. We have pizzas to eat and you have some to deliver."

He was still nodding his head up and down in amazement as I closed the door and turned to Amber.

"Did I do good, sir?" Amber asked, her eyes burning with lust as they bored into mine. She stepped closer and whispered in my ear as she pressed her tits up against my chest, her breath hot on my skin. "Did you like using my body to get what you wanted? Knowing I'll do anything you say, anything you wish..."

God... I groaned as my cock swelled against her stomach. At this rate I'll never eat that pizza.

* * *

Damn it... I thought. One orgasm and most of a pizza later, I was playing video games once more with Amber snuggled up with her head in my lap. I had told myself I was too tired for more sex, but honestly what red-blooded man would ever get tired of a woman sucking his dick on command?

No... The problem was far more nefarious than that. You're bored, I told myself as I suddenly realized my predicament. I know, I was being stupid. But I had pampered myself, and constant sex with Amber had gotten... Normal.

I brushed my fingers through her hair and my girlfriend nuzzled my thigh sleepily. I think she'd dozed off, even though it was only around 6 in the evening. What's wrong with you? I asked myself. You have more than you could ever want. Really! And I did. But I wanted more.

"Hey, lover," I said gently. "Wake up." When we weren't having sex in any depraved way we could imagine, I did enjoy treating Amber sweetly. I realized that when she wasn't triggered to be the ultimate bimbo sextoy, she really was my actual girlfriend.

"Hmm?" The blonde goddess rubbed her eyes and sat up. She smiled sleepily at me and yawned. Her beautiful eyes flicked to my cock and she smiled, biting her lip. In spite of my lethargy, I felt it twitch with anticipation. But no... I realized. Can't let instant gratification prevent us from solving my problem.

"No, babe," I smiled and answered her unspoken question. "I just have a question for you. Do you have any of the other actresses phone numbers?"

* * *

"Hey, girl!" Amber said, her voice bright and bubbly. "I'm bored tonight. How about you come over for girl's night. I already ordered pizza!"

Soft words I couldn't here from the other end of the line.

"Fantastic," Amber enthused. "See you soon!" She hung up and turned to me happily. "Just like you requested, sir. The new red-haired girl."

Daisy, I thought, my imagination flicking back through hours of videos that I'd watched recently starring the young, beautiful redhead. She was impressive, I realized. The company had hired her just as soon as she hit 18, but in the ensuing months she'd been putting out videos like mad. I admired her work ethic, but not as much as I admired her pert little ass, her slim physique with nonetheless sizable breasts and her enchanting green eyes. And, I knew that Daisy, too, had somehow been implanted with a hypnotic trigger that would turn her into my obedient sexual plaything.

One day I'll figure out how TRANCE, Inc. does it, I thought. But for now I'll just exploit the hell out of it. "Perfect." I gave Amber a kiss on the lips and she melted against me, pressing her breasts against my chest and moaning with lust. Her kiss was simultaneously loving and wanting, tender but needful. I had to hold myself in check to prevent me from bending her over the coffee table and fucking her right there. But they do say delayed gratification is sweeter, I reminded myself regretfully.

I broke off our kiss. "We have to go get dressed, darling.

Amber pouted cutely but stood. She sashayed out of the rom, glancing playfully over her shoulder. She knew that I couldn't resist staring at her toned round ass whenever I had the opportunity. I shook my head and followed Amber into our bedroom.

* * *

Daisy looked surprised when I answered the door.

The slim, red-haired pornstar had her hair down and it tumbled past her shoulders in a cascade. She wore a comfy outfit — tight, velvety sweatpants and a light hoodie in matching pink — and looked ready for a movie night or high school sleepover.

It made me remember she was only 18, and something about that made my cock start to swell in my pants.

Daisy recovered quickly. She smiled cutely and innocently, and I was caught off guard. Most women I encountered immediately labeled me as someone not to be interacted with, but this young woman held out a hand confidently.

"Hey," she said. "Are you Amber's boyfriend?"

I nodded, taking her hand and thinking, Ohmygod... I am going to fuck you so hard you can't even stand. "Are you Daisy?" I asked, as if I didn't already know.

But the girl laughed softly and grinned at me. "Not quite," she replied. "I'm Carmen. Daisy is my twin."

There are two of you spectacular creatures?! In an instant, I realized what had happened. I'd never actually used Daisy's name — I'd just said "the new redhead" — and Amber had invited the wrong one! Not that there's much of a difference, I thought as I surreptitiously eyed the young woman up and down. In fact, I couldn't tell the difference. Who would have guessed that two hot-as-hell twins would sign up for the same porn label?

"Oh! I'm so sorry—" I started to apologize, when another voice came up the stairwell.

"I'm here, actually!" An identically gorgeous woman jogged effortlessly up the last few steps and then took a deep breath as she shot her twin a playful look. She wore a matching sweatsuit in powdery baby blue. "Using the elevator is for cheaters," Daisy quipped.

"We're roommates," Carmen said, turning back to me with a sweet smile. Her green eyes burned into mine. "Amber said we should both come."

Oh... Amber hadn't messed up. She'd been playing with me the whole time. Perfect. Girlfriend. I grinned and stepped aside for the two young women to enter. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven as I followed the two tight little asses in their formfitting sweatpants down the hall toward the living room.

Amber sidled up behind me from the bedroom as the girl's headed into the living room. "Surprise," she murmured in my ear as she brushed past.

I rolled my eyes at her as my grin split my face in two. This is going to be good.

The twins had already settled down on the couch by the time we walked in and were perusing the stack of DVDs Amber had left out on the coffee table — some romantic comedies and other chick flicks I wasn't super excited about.

I clapped my hands in anticipation and everyone looked at me as I rubbed my palms together. I gave the room a smirk.

"You sticking around to hang with us?" Carmen asked innocently.

Or maybe it was Daisy. I honestly couldn't tell the two apart. "I sure am," I told her confidently. "And I'm planning on keeping all three of you well-entertained."

The twin redheads shared a glance. They'd been in enough porn films to know where a line like that was leading. They turned back to me with matching looks of irritation.

"Look, mister..." one of them said.

"We don't know who you think you are," the other continued, "but—"

I zoned them out as I took a deep breath.

"Yes..." I heard Amber sigh with anticipation to my side, and saw she was already gazing at me with a sex-hungry look in her eye.

Then, over the sound of the protesting 18-year-old redheads I asked, "Are you my horny little nympho slut?" The effect was immediate.

The room grew still, Carmen and Daisy freezing mid sentence as matching blank, empty expressions flashed across their features. I didn't need to look to know that Amber had gone equally blank, her bright blue eyes wide and dazed and mindless.

Then, everything snapped back into motion as the three women blinked. Sultry smiles curved across three sets of ruby red lips.

"Yes, sir," three voices replied in unison. "I'm whatever you want me to be."

* * *

I shuddered with pleasure as two pairs of lips lavished my cock with their joint attentions.

Kneeling on either side of my length, Carmen and Daisy leaned in so one of them was taking the head in her hot, wet mouth and the other was lathering my shaft with her tongue. They had stripped out of their sweatsuits in unison, and their slim figures moved with sinuous grace as they moaned and let their hands explore their bodies.

God this is hot. One simple phrase had turned the cute, sweet little teenagers into hot, wanton sluts with no desire but to pleasure my body with theirs'.

I sighed with relaxation as Amber, meanwhile, massaged my shoulders expertly. "You like that, sir?" she murmured in one ear, bending down so her heavy tits pushed into my back. "Did I do well, bringing you two more hot sluts to fuck?"

In response, I half turned and kissed her full on the mouth. My kiss was hard and hot and I felt her moan into my lips. "You did more than well," I said breathlessly as we broke apart.

"In fact," I continued, and reached down. I tangled my fingers in red hair and pulled, one of the twins gasping with pleasure as I brought her mouth away from my cock.

Her green eyes turned to meet mine and all I could see was obedience and lust. "Did I displease you, sir?" she moaned. "Are you going to punish me?" Her body writhed with pent up desire, and I could only imagine what short of punishments she could be referring to.

Unfortunately, that must wait. "Not at all, my delightful little fuckdoll." My voice was commanding, dominant. Her sister's head went up and down in my lap, my length sliding fully into her tight, hot throat with every bob of her head, completely oblivious to what I was doing with her twin. "In fact, you're going to please me even more by using that skilled tongue of yours on Amber." I jerked my head at my girlfriend and heard the soft mew of arousal from the blonde bimbo pressed up behind me.

In seconds, Amber was seated beside me on the couch, her knees spread to accommodate the red-haired head lapping up and down at her glistening slit.

"Ohmygawd," Amber moaned, her voice higher than I'd ever heard it, and her arousal sent mine through the roof.

My cock was dripping wet and shining with saliva as I pulled back and out of the other twin's mouth. "Which one are you?" I asked quickly, staring down into the green-eyed face.

"Carmen," came the panted reply. Her red lips curved into a mischievous smile. "But I can be whoever you want me to be, sir."

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,628 Followers
12