Tranny Tales Ch. 11: Aurora Perfecta

Story Info
Aurora Perfecta & her magnificent penis.
4.9k words
4.46
6.8k
14

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
474 Followers

Life passes in a hurry, as you age the years pass as quickly as the weeks once passed, or so it seems, yet on this rapid merry-go-round. I still cannot forget Aurora, Aurora Perfecta, the golden one, with her magnificent penis.

Aurora was very feminine in person. You would never have guessed what a baton she hid underneath her miniskirt. She passed through life as easily as a squirrel on a telephone wire running from one post to another. She was what she appeared to be —and yet she wasn't.

She had a strong personality, she could whip you into shape and she could break you, she could make you beg or feed you, and when I say feed you, I don't mean Taco's, I mean raw 9 inch cock that you fought to get down your throat so you might swallow every drop of her milky cum as if it were the last drink on earth. Oh my, did her cum taste good.

I met Aurora back in 1998, she was working at the San Francisco City Hall. After the earthquake they had rebuilt most of the downtown area and now the buildings were said to be earthquake safe. She was working in the new Civic Center building.

Ostensively she was an office worker, although I could not imagine how she could type on a computer with those long fake nails glued to her fingers, and yet I witnessed her accomplish this easily on several occasions.

I had gone to the City Hall to get a permit for an outdoor festival I was sponsoring, the proceeds were to go mostly to the Gay Alliance Charity that helped provide for HIV victims and offered small stipends for LGBT persons seeking training so they might graduate from being sex workers out of necessity and on to learning a trade or a skill.

It wasn't that I had anything against prostitution, but I'd seen so many LGBT kids end up not only with Aids but with uncontrollable drug addictions, and being an escort or street walker is a profession of short duration in most cases.

Aurora was an example of one who had broken through. She had educated herself enough to qualify for full time city employment. She had a future. The macabre world of sex for sale was not where she was headed.

In her tiny office she was the person in charge of accepting requests, in my case a request for what was called a temporary permit for a street festival.

"Hi, is this where you apply for permits?"

She turned to me and glanced upwards, her red cupid lips reminded me of Jean Peters, a movie star in the 1940s (Think Taylor Swift, a celebrity of this era). Anyone with experience can tell you the cupid upper lip is perfect for a blow job. It has a special way of gripping the cock's head.

Her hair was golden blond and she wore it in a Casco or helmet style, modern and sexy. Of course, her teeth were white and long, the sign of youth, perfect in every way. Some people in an attempt to have a pretty smile have their teeth ground down so they all are even, though short, too short, always an error. Aurora didn't make errors.

Aurora was tall and slender. When she turned towards me her breasts were perfect, not too large like a bulbous Hefner playmate but full and tilted upwards with only a hint of her nipples showing through her white blouse.

The white linen blouse set off her golden skin color, a tone of pink gold, with a dash of coffee. Her eyes were large and dark green, and her eyebrows were shaped like oval crescents, like when the moon shows just a sliver of itself.

Her cheek bones were high and exotic, a hint Asiatic, and Oriental grandmother? She had the best features of every nation, and I smiled noting that she must have been wearing false eyelashes but they looked so natural I had to question if they were. They hovered over her large green pussycat eyes under those fluttering long cat like eye lashes.

.

She spoke in a very feminine voice of middle register with a little bit of a midwestern accent.

"Oh, come on in," she almost sang the words, "have a seat Mr.?"

As she turned I could see she had already opted for a full set of breasts, 'Hollywood style.' Her blouse was unbuttoned just enough to see a hint of her curvaceous tanned boobs. Her skirt was short and pleated showing off her gorgeous legs.

Of course she had Manolo Blahnik stiletto heels. I wondered how she could make it through the day on them but they turned her leg into something you'd want to worship.

"Trent, Kenny Trent, but please just call be Kenny."

I had to gulp for air, looking at her I was losing my ability to think.

"Why am I here? Oh yes."

"Ok Mr. Kenny, what can I do for you?"

She certainly was aware of the effect she had on men.

"Indianapolis?" I asked.

"What?"

"Did you grow up in Indianapolis, Miss?"

"Well, nearby in Gary. How did you know?"

"I consider myself a bit of an expert on American accents but I must say your speaking voice is almost accent free, compliments. I'm a teacher over at San Fran community College, you know CCSF?"

"Ok."

God, she was cool and I was making a fool out of myself.

"Well...well what... I came here today was, was...I'm sorry, but I have to say I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you. Are you from earth or are you an alien?"

She laughed at that comment.

"I guess a bit of alien, my mom was Brazilian and my dad was Russian, from way back in the Caucasus."

I'd thought so, that's where the cheekbones came from, an exotic touch left over from the Mongolian invasion hundreds of years ago.

"Timurlane attacked the Caucasus in 1390."

"What?"

"Oh just a silly fact, I teach World History, that's my day job. Excuse me, I'm a little out of sorts today."

"Oh my, are you a Historian?"

"We were discussing the Mongolian invasions of Russia in class the other day. "

Then I blurted out an unforgivable comment,

"I'd love to have a baby with you. Oops, I guess that I shouldn't have said that. Please forgive me"

"Well hon, I should tell you Mr. Kenny, I really don't have the apparatus for giving birth, but that's a nice complement."

"We could adopt, I'd have no problem with that."

"I think we are getting way ahead of the permit issue Mr. Kenny."

"Oh God, I've offended you."

"No, but it's just not appropriate at this time. We've just met."

"Yes, and I'm ready to walk you over to the marriage bureau if you'd just say, 'I do'.''

"Now you have me blushing."

I pushed the papers toward her and thought it time to shut up.

"Thank you Sir, it's about time."

"Oh, let's do away with the Sir."

She looked up at me, here green eyes taking command of the moment as I explained what permit I wanted. Having done all the research before hand I had an insurance voucher, a tentative 3 day lease contract and whatever else the City Clerk might require.

We reviewed all the details for the next 15 minutes. Sitting there across her desk I realized she smelled like a wild orchid.

"What is the perfume you are wearing? It's magnificent."

"It's a special perfume I bought in Brazil. My girlfriend and I went to San Paolo on our vacation."

"Oh, my, I always wanted to go there.You must tell me about your trip.

Would it be too forward of me if I invited you out for lunch, anywhere you like?"

"Well, Mr.Kenny, we are not supposed to accept favors from clients of the city, but if you wanted to make it a dinner date I get off around 5 o'clock?"

Talk about dreams coming true, and she seemed to be a very nice person as well as a stunning beauty.

Some guys who want to be girls go through a transition that mocks reality. No matter how hard they try, they will always, and we still love them, but they will always appear as guys in drag.

Other t-girls are so natural that only if we saw them taking a shower would we know they still carried the male blight. But not all these special transformers consider it a blight, some like Aurora were very comfortable with a swinging dick, and as I was to find out, they used it for their pleasure and to give pleasure to others.

I bought her white roses mixed with tiny yellow and red ones. I had to visit two separate florists to find what I wanted. I reserved a private table at Blige & Jasper, that was the 'Go To' restaurant in the old 'Stars' location. I dropped off the flowers at the restaurant an hour before she got off work and reserved a private table in the back.

I wanted the flowers to be there on the table when we arrived. I called Buddy, a limo driver I know. He said he'd pick us up at the City Hall Office on Goodlett Place, and true to his promise he was there waiting in front of the building when we exited together.

City traffic was beginning to get congested even though the hour was early, it gave us time to talk a bit and get to know each other. It took about 10 minutes to arrive at the Restaurant. Buddy dropped us off right in front and left us. I told him,

"Put the bill on my account and add an extra twenty-five for you."

"Thanks," said Buddy." If you want me to pick you up later just call."

Beiges & Jasper is an American Nouvelle cuisine eatery, a bit formal. There is a large steak house menu but also fresh seafood and vegetarian choices as well. I try to watch my diet but Aurora showed no restraint sampling several dishes.

We ate and drank. I ordered a special red napa wine, Dunn Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon at $80 bottle back then (it's double that today) and we split a profiterole dessert, our spoons clashing as we took our tastes. We each finished with an Espresso mixed with a shot of Italian Grappa.

"Oh I'm stuffed," said Aurora.

"That's good, let's go up to my apartment, it's in walking distance and we can watch a movie and relax. Only four blocks away."

Aurora carried her flowers, "I love these," she said.

She called her roommate to say she'd be home late. It turned out to be later than she'd imagined. She fell asleep in the middle of the film and awoke at 3 o'clock in the morning.

"Oh my, I'm sorry, I fell asleep."

"I'm not, I've been watching you for hours. Stay the night, tomorrow is Saturday so if you don't have plans we can have breakfast together and take in the San Fran Museum of Modern Art. They have a great modernism show right now, all the greats, and I'm good at making omelets."

"But I don't have a change of clothes."

"Don't worry I'll pick up a few things for you early. I'd say small sizes, size 6?"

"Not after that dinner , I must have put on ten pounds."

"If you do, I don't care."

"You can have bed room and I'll sleep on the couch."

"Oh no, we should sleep in the same bed, but I'm too stuffed to have sex."

"Whatever you say."

I draped her my bathrobe over her shoulders before she disappeared into the bathroom. A half hour later she came out. She'd showered and washed her hair. That was when I realized her long eyelashes weren't fake, that was Aurora, the most beautiful "t-girl" I'd ever seen, with no inhibitions about sex or nudity. Once she got bed side, she folded the robe and left it on the chair.

We both slept in the nude, after a few deep kisses and a long embrace she fell asleep in my arms and we passed the night calmly, although my erection made clear my intentions even though I tried to contain myself.

I woke up early, Aurora was sleeping peacefully. I left quietly and headed down to the street. I stopped at a few Boutiques including the swank Acrimony Store. I bought her fresh panties, the sexiest lace ones I could find. A pair of great tights with little yellow roses woven into the design. A short black leather mini skirt and a tight ribbed white sweater blouse.

I didn't know what size bra she wore so I checked the tag size on what she'd worn and it was as I'd have guessed, a 34D, that would fit her just fine. I carried the items back to the apartment in several cute colorful shiny bags and when I saw she was not in bed, I got scared she'd left. But then I heard the shower running. I knew she was still there.

My apartment was in what had been an old bank building, only a short walk from the commercial center. A Developer had rehabbed it a few years earlier. I had bought it then and by now the price had gone up, I was happy with that investment.

We were on the 7th floor with a great view of the city. In the distance the green hills beyond were visible, the air was clear that day, the breeze from the bay kept it that way most of the time. I had to admit, not only was the sky was blue, but life was really good.

Moments later she came out of the bath room nude, as graceful as a gazelle. She threw her arms around me,

"Oh there you are. Don't you know the morning is the best time to make love," she said as she unbuttoned my shirt, pulled off my undershirt and unzipped my fly. It was obvious where we were headed.

"Don't you want to see your presents first?"

"No, I'd rather see your cock."

"Who could say no?"

She pulled down my briefs and I stepped out of them.

"I think I'm falling in love with you," she murmured. "but now we have to see if the sex is good. Love without good sex doesn't work for me."

She rubbed her cheek against mine, "See our skins like each other."

I nodded my head.

"Don't you think morning is the best time for sex."

"Oh yes."

"That's when the testosterone is highest."

"Are you on hormones?"

"I tried a few years ago but they just made me dopey. My natural hormones are pretty well balanced so I get by with them. They tell me I'm a double x y."

"So you really are genetically more female than guy."

"Well, you can tell me after we make love."

Pointing at her cock that was getting bigger by the moment as I held it,

I remarked, "This gizmo here certainly didn't come attached to the double x's."

"God Bless my father."

I couldn't say more as my mouth was now busy sucking on her beautiful tits. I had pressed them together so I was able to get both of her nipples into my mouth at one time. She obviously liked that move because she was moaning and encouraging me on.

I let her tits spring back into place and started to suck just her left one. I knew I was still holding her stiff cock in my hand. It had grown now to nearly 8 or 9 inches, it certainly wasn't small, but it was slender and graceful. No protruding veins or bumps, not a monster cock but certainly large enough and very pretty. It was a cock that suited her physically and mentally.

Her endowment was longer than mine, but while my dick had added girth, her's reminded me of a creme colored Havana cigar. Her shaft was graceful and perfectly straight, mine veered a tiny bit to the left and angled slightly upwards.

Her penis head was only slightly wider than the shaft and was split nicely so that it resembled from the underside what is called a snake's head penis. My penis, not monumental but functional, is called a mushroom head. It still gets the job done without any complaints, or without many. We all have an occasional off day but that has a lot to do with who our partner is.

Some years earlier I'd dated a Latina t-girl who would hide her cock between her legs, as if she was ashamed to have a male appendage. Aurora was light years removed from that view point. She was totally at ease with her cock and flaunted it as a precious part of her sexuality.

She was not 'a pre op,' and she would never be a 'sex change'. She was totally comfortable in her own skin and outside of a few cosmetic touch ups, she was full formed. She was a t-girl, for now and forever and a penis was part of who she was. There would be no hiding.

Though her organ was long and beautiful, I didn't feel intimidated. She was the female, she was supposed to be beautiful. I had in the past felt somewhat intimidated when I'd had relations with one favorite tranny girlfriend whose cock was enormous, so large I felt dwarfed. Although I'd mostly dated women, of all races and nationalities, the 3rd sex has always been of interest and I'd learned not only to accept a unique sexual apparatus but to savor it as well. With Aurora I had no inhibitions.

I looked closely at Aurora's cock and began gently touching the moist head. She must have creamed the organ after her shower as it was smooth and slippery. Truly the most magnificent penis I had ever seen. It was slender and fit my palm very nicely. The golden brown color matched the tan on her thighs and her tiny bubble butt and I knew I could never tire of it. It was like an old friend that one was so glad to meet again and kissing was not off the table.

I had by now moved my attention from her breasts to her cock and began sucking her. I was determined that she would judge our sexual rapport to be excellent.

I should mention that her balls were perfect too, of medium size and each a perfect match for the other. I noticed a tiny freckle on the left nut and licked at it, it didn't come off. The skin around her balls was tight and well defined them. I continued to in and out her delicate cock but every now and then I swooped lower to run my tongue under her balls, and while blowing her my tongue did a tap dance on the underside of her penis head, the most sensitive part.

At a certain moment she lifted up her leg high above my head and I realized she was telling me to rim her. Rimming your partner show total acceptance of her needs. I wasted no time, running my tongue from the ridge separating her two balls all the way back to her ass hole. I've seen many asses; large, small, fat, plump and boney, but never one like hers. It was the perfect heart shaped and flexed backward with a bubble butt shape that was small and fit her figure well. It wasn't as extreme as the gay gym boys develop after hours of squats or as 'Kardashian' as some Latina trannies have naturally or as the plastic surgeons create. It seemed so perfect that it passed through my mind that it could be the result of plastic surgery, but no scars were visible and it felt so natural, just the right mixture of muscle, fat and soft skin. I just lathered it up with my tongue until she began to squeal in delight.

Then she said, "I want so badly to suck your dick, and she reversed and engulfed my cock. She sucked me so firmly that I think I grew another inch."

"I want to make love to you," I said.

"You mean you want to fuck me."

"Ah yes, I do, very much."

"Well," she answered, "you will, many times, but I get to fuck you first."

Now it was my turn for my face to turn red.

"Buuuut I do the fucking."

"Oh I'm sure you do, but first I get a taste of your ass, then you get mine."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yes, them's the rules, your ass is mine as sure as God made little green apples."

I looked into her eyes and I realized she was going to get whatever she wanted.She smiled at me. I would have done anything she asked.

"Now go in the bathroom and prepare yourself."

"Meaning?"

"Do I have to spell it out?"

"No, I understand," (I didn't let on that this wasn't the first time but she knew that)

I got up and left her on the bed, the music was playing. I went into the bathroom and between the toilet and the shower telephone I got clean as a whistle. I had some astro jelly in a drawer and used that to lube my self. I left the bathroom and walked back into he bedroom, I paused to look out the window. The day was clear and you could see a corner of the blue bay, almost close enough you felt you could reach out and touch it.

"What took you so long," she sound angry, she was laying nude on her back, her erection had disappeared.

"Oh I'm sorry, I just wanted to be nice and clean".

"Oh, don't you know? You're so serious. I'm just fucking with you."

"Oh you scared me, I thought you meant it. Oh ok, I just want it to be good for you."

My cock was beginning to chub up a bit. Hers was now flaccid.

"You see what you've done, my clitty has gotten tiny."

She reached out grabbing a me by the hair and pulled me close to her.

erectus123
erectus123
474 Followers
12