Tranquility: One Shot

Story Info
A shot I wrote while finishing up A Duet of Fates.
3.3k words
4
2.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TW:heavier BDSM in this chapter, primal play, growling, a small predatory/prey chase scene, enter player three, consensual threesome, oral, fingering, voyeurism, masturbation, honorifics, display of power exchange, edging.

____

Splash.

Anakin giggled when she saw Padmé's face emerging from the water.

"Are you sure this is the game you want to play, Ani?" Padmé smirked as he began moving closer to her in the water.

"Come and get me!" She exclaimed as she dove into the deep water, leaving Padmé dripping once again.

On their way to the lake house she heard all of the stories about Padmé's adventures at the lake. His family practically owned this secluded area of Varykino, so she knew he was an excellent swimmer too. Growing up on Tatooine, she didn't know much about swimming until she arrived at the Jedi Temple. Swimming exercises helped the padawans' with their meditation and defensive techniques. That was all she could hope would help her right now.

Swiftly, Padmé arrived at the rock Ani had climbed on to catch her breath.

"I found you, little one! There is nowhere you can run now," he growled.

She walked back as Padmé began to climb. With her back against the rock there was no place for her to go.

Padmé's eyes were hungry as he took in her dripping body. Her black swimsuit was modest, but it did not stifle his need.

"Padmé!"

"Our fun is over now," Padmé growled glaring in the general direction the shout had come from.

"Who is that?" Ani questioned as she began to ascend the rock with Padmé.

"I'll introduce you to everyone when we get back to the lake house."

Anakin wrapped herself in a vivid sarong and carried her sandals in one hand as Padmé held the other as they ascended the wide stone stairs to the lake house. The lake spread across for miles as they climbed. The day was so clear that it was difficult to tell where the water stopped and the sky started. The house itself was yellow rock with a red roof and copper-green domes. Little gardens wove through the corridors between each area of the house.

Padmé opened the door for Anakin to enter. She heard distant laughter as she quickly and carefully made her way to her room. She quickly dried her brown hair that was beginning to lighten from the sun. Anakin wove her small padawan braid in with the larger braid that was descended down her back. She chose a simple outfit of tunic and leggings with soft shoes to wear around the house. As she was applying a touch of makeup on, she heard a knock at the door. She did not need to ask who it was as the Force alerted her of his presence.

"Come in." She announced as she swiped peach blush across her now freckled cheeks.

Padmé leaned against the threshold and crossed his arms. He was effortlessly stunning in linen pants and cotton shirt and showed a little more skin than his usual attire. His curly dark brown hair was slightly damp and tousled.

"Dinner is almost done. Will you be ready soon?" He ran his hand through his hair impatiently.

At the same time, Anakin put the compact down on the vanity and turned to him. As Padmé brought his arm back down, an unseen force swiftly pinned them against his side. She walked over, got on her tippy toes and stole a kiss from the senator.

"Now I'm ready," she said as she gave him a wink and walked by.

They entered the dining room hand in hand as someone was setting the table. The guest who was sitting smirked when Anakin made a tiny gasp.

"Ani, this is Sabé." He gestured to the man setting the table.

"And this is Rabé. They are my-"

Padmé was cut off when he was hit by a dinner roll that was thrown by Rabé.

"We are his handmaidens." Rabé jeered and he ripped a piece of dinner roll.

"Handmaidens?" Ani questioned.

"Come sit down." He said as he pulled out the chair for her while glaring at Rabé.

"I'll get the bottle of Kattadan rosé, maybe two." Sabé rolled his eyes as he turned back to the kitchen.

As they sat down to eat dinner, Padmé introduced Anakin to his attendants Sabé and Rabé. Rabe complained that he felt like a handmaiden with all of the extra tasks Padme had them doing like tailoring his wardrobe and scouting meeting places. Rabe much preferred the action and the deception of the position. As dinner came to a close, Sabe cleared the table as Padme, Anakin, and Sabe moved to the sitting room. After Padme lit the fire in the fireplace, he opened another bottle of wine and poured everyone another glass. As he sat down beside his guardian he began to tell stories from the Battle of Naboo.

Anakin felt the world spin as she watched her beloved excuse himself from the sitting room. She took a deep breath to calm herself and decided it was time for her to get some rest. She attempted to call on the Force to guide her to her room, but in her intoxicated state there was no use. She almost stumbled through the doorway of her room when some caught her.

"Thank you, my sun and stars!" Anakin proclaimed.

Before Sabe could identify himself to her, he felt her lips crushing on to his. Shocked by her stamina, Anakin pushed Sabe against the wall, kissing him passionately. Sabe looked up still entwined with Anakin to see Padme staring at them. His eyes were not filled with anger or jealousy but with pleasure. He gave Sabe a slight nod, a silent permission. With that, Sabe picked Anakin up and took her to her room.

Her room was dark, but the moon filtered in like a night light. She became aware that she was sitting on her bed next to someone who smelled of musky citrus and wine. Instantly she knew he was not her beloved but he looked just like him. She turned slightly to look through the doorway to see Padme drenched in the light of the moon. Her mouth opened to question and protest.

"Shhh, my love." Padme walked over to kneel in front of her taking her hands in his.

"With your permission, Sabe can give you things I cannot. Just like this lake house, I want to give you tranquility. You are my all, my everything." He brought her hands up to his lips and kissed them.

"I have noticed you battling something inside you and I want to bring you peace," he said as he brushed a thumb over her cheek.

He was right, she thought.

She had been through a lot these past few weeks. The shadows still remained in her dreams which were more like nightmares. Peace, even if only temporary, did sound nice.

Anakin came back to reality when Padme began talking about how he would be there with her. He reminded her that she could use the safeword "Naboo" at any time and everything would stop.

"You can tell Sabe what to do like you try to do with me," Padme chuckled.

She could see love in her beloved's eyes as he smiled at her. She trusted him and he trusted her with his life. In her heart she knew the answer.

"I want you to bring me peace," Anakin agreed.

Padme kissed her hands one more time, and stood to light candles around the room. Swiftly, Sabe took Padme's place kneeling at her feet. She gasped slightly as she looked down at Sabe who looked so much like the senator especially in her compromised state of mind.

"May I touch you?" Sabe inquired. His voice was one step lower than Padme's and it only made sense how he was the perfect decoy when Padme was king. Anakin looked up from Sabe to find her beloved sitting in the chair in the corner of the room. He nodded slightly which reassured her of the choice she made.

She took a deep breath and confidently said, "Yes."

Sabe gently tucked a tendril of hair behind her ear and brushed his thumb against her cheek. He shifted his hand to cup her chin and left a trail of kisses on her cheek where his thumb had been. He slowly made his way to nibble on her ear. His hands began to move up the side of her body and made their way to unfasten the tie that bound her hair. Out of habit, she quickly unraveled the rest of her hair letting it softly fall to her shoulders. Her cheeks began to flush with embarrassment as she tried to cover her face with her hands.

"No, my dear do not hide yourself from me," Sabe tenderly took her hands in his and kissed each knuckle. Very aware of her surroundings, she glanced over her shoulder to try and peek at Padme. Before she could see Padmé's reaction, Sabe lightly grasped her chin leading her back to him.

"Don't look at him, look at me." Sabe directed her. "I am here to please you. To make all of your fantasies come true. Please let me."

In her clarity, Anakin took a deep breath to call out the Force. Her skin began to prickle with warmth as she directed her attention towards the senator. She sensed his thoughts were dripping in lust and passion. He was relishing in the scene before him. She was quickly brought back to reality when Sabe's lips crashed into hers. His warm lips were intoxicating and instinctually her lips parted slightly. Suddenly his tongue slipped inside as he ran his hand through her hair. Without warning a soft moan escaped from her mouth. Swiftly, Sabe scooped her up and gently laid her on the bed.

"May I remove your tunic?" Sabe asked. Keeping her eyes on him she nodded a yes.

In one smooth motion, Sabe had removed her tunic and her undergarments. Gooseflesh pricked her skin and she instantly wrapped her arms around her body for warmth. Without warning he grabbed both of her wrists with his.

"Do not cover your body from me," he growled into her ear then nipped it. He nipped at her breast and she let out a yelp. In the corner Padme let out a soft moan of raw pleasure. He released her wrists and started trailing kisses between her breasts and along her soft belly to stop at the hem of her leggings. Gently he began rolling her leggings off of her legs kissing her as he went. Within seconds she was completely bare except for her underrobe.

"Don't go anywhere Jedi I will be right back," he winked at her.

Sabe stepped back off of the bed and began to undress. Padme took this opportunity to show Ani the scrap of satin that would be a blindfold.

"Do you trust me, my lady?" he said as he walked to the side of the bed.

"Of course I do." She responded by leaning over to kiss him on the lips. He broke from their kiss to gently tie the satin over her eyes. The blindfold heightened all of her senses especially with the Force. She took a deep breath and the Force Flame began to spark brighter with lust. Her skin began to heat with antipacition.

Abruptly, he grabbed her by the legs and slid her to the edge of the bed. He knelt down and tore at her underrobe and spread her legs wide, baring her perfect pussy. Without hesitation, he spread open her folds with his tongue as a deep moan escaped from his mouth.

"Mhmm Ani, does all of this attention excite you?" He chuckled against her bare skin.

Anakin moaned her response as he sucked on her clit. Her moan morphed into small yelp as pain spread through her breast. Bliss was beginning to cloud her judgement. Before she could defend herself, pain scorched through her other breast. The heat was smothered with gentle kisses traveling from her breasts to her neck.

There was little repreve as Padme thrust a thick finger between her folds.

"Padmé," she moaned with pleasure.

All at once, warm lips met her own. Sloppy kisses met their destination as Sabe's tongue slid inside. Her body began to tremble when Padmé rolled his tongue over her clit. The pressure was becoming too much to handle so Anakin dug her nails into Sabe's side. A cacophony of moans rumbled through the room as Padme thrusted in another finger inside her. A smacking sound broke apart the moans as Anakin slapped Sabe's ass. Her Force Flame became wildfire. But as quickly as it overcame her body it died out as Sabe and Padme pulled apart from her.

"Wha-" Anakin mumbled. Her brain was still foggy as she slowly came back to reality.

As Anakin sat up her gaze followed Padmé as he stepped away from the bed. Before she could get up from the bed, Sabé took Padmé's place, kneeling before her legs spread.

"Eyes stay on me Anakin." His voice brought her attention back to his deep brown eyes.

She let out a small yelp as Sabé touched a sensitive spot with his tongue, but she was able to keep her eyes on Padmé as he slowly unbuttoned his tunic. Anakin let out a groan as her beloved's taut body was before her. She craved the touch of his strong chest crushing against hers.

"Eyes up here Ani," Padmé chuckled as he watched her eyes drift to his hands as they untied his pants. As punishment, Sabé thrusted a finger between her folds. Padmé slowly pushed his pants and undergarments to the floor. She drank in his defined body that was bare before her. Her eyes grazed at this length that was ready and hard for her.

"Naughty girl," he growled as he caressed his hard cock.

Anakin's eyes went swiftly to Padmé's as Sabé thrusted another finger. They moaned together in mutual pleasure. It was becoming difficult to keep her eyes open as she watched Padmé's eyes spark with ecstasy as he began to stroke himself. Sabé quickened his pace as he felt her legs tense around him. Padmé braced himself with one hand on the chair as he moved in rhythm with Anakin.

Padmé watched as Anakin's body began to sway as she started to lose control. All at once, everything stopped. Sabé stood up and looked at Padmé for guidance. Before a word was spoken, Sabé knew what Padmé was going to command. Their bond was one of the strongest as if they shared a mental connection. They had known each other since Padmé was a child king of Naboo. Anakin watched as Padmé walked over to Sabé who was now laying on the bed with his arms above him resting on the pillows. Padmé carefully bound his wrists with the satin scrap and leaned over to whisper to him. Even in her blissed out state, she was sure she saw Padmé kiss Sabé's cheek before walking back to her.

Anakin felt the heat of Padmé's body radiate as he knelt before her.

"I see burning lust in your eyes, my guardian." Padmé said as gently lifted her chin to meet his gaze. "It can be dangerous if it goes unchecked."

"You think?" Anakin sneered as she pushed against his chest. His big body did not move as she tried again. She was agitated now in this impassioned state of teasing.

"Are you done?" he sighed.

"No!" she retorted.

"Well when you are ready, Sabé has been waiting so patiently for you." Padmé stood up and gestured to Sabé.

Sabé cleared his throat as Anakin looked over her shoulder at him and blushed.

"You are two done?" Sabé smirked.

"We are now," Padmé growled in response.

"Fine," she sighed, defeated as she rose.

"Go have fun with Sabé like you did with me that night in the Villa." Padmé whispered to her then nibbled her ear.

The memories of that night flooded her thoughts as she recalled the moonlight shining on Padmé's taut and naked body. How his lips tasted when they crushed into hers. How he was ready to give her his control and power.

Anakin's mouth began to water as she drank in Sabé's chiseled body. He was built just like Padmé and sunkissed. She walked over to the side of the bed and untied Sabé's restraints.

"We aren't going to need this," she said as she turned to Padmé.

She walked over to Padme and an unforeseen force pushed him into the chair.

"It's my turn now," she said to Padmé as she tied his wrists together.

"Keep your eyes on me as I bring Sabe to the edge. Remember, this could be you."

"Yes, my lady." Padmé lowered his eyes in submission.

"That's my good boy," she doted as she patted his cheek.

As Anakin crawled onto the bed, the Force pricked her skin as she watched Sabé's arms move to rest against the headboard of the bed. He began to squirm under the invisible force that kept him in place.

"Don't fight it," she whispered as she guided the Force to calm Sabé's body. Sabé let out a soft moan as Anakin lowered her hands and mouth around his hard cock. Padmé grunted in response. She began to tease him with swirls of her tongue and flicks on the tip. Without warning, she plunged her mouth deeper, taking in more of his length. Sabé's legs began to tense as she quickened her pace.

"Anakin, I-" Sabé stopped short as another moan escaped from his lips.

Using the Force, she could sense Padmé's frustrations and desire. His emotions only intensified her hunger. She moved her hands from his now slick cock and dug her nails into his sides. Sabé let out a yelp of pain and passion that emboldened her hastened the pace. She heard Padmé's breathing quicken as his emotions flared. He couldn't take the teasing much longer.

Abruptly, she pushed herself off of Sabé and freed his arms in the process.

"Come and please your queen." She commanded Padmé.

Instantly, he tore off his blindfold and stroked his throbbing cock as he watched his beloved deep throating Sabé. Ravenous, he grabbed Anakin's hips and thrusted is dick inside her. She groaned in pleasure as he entered her dripping pussy. Pressure began to build as he thrusted in and out. He quickened his pace as Sabé groaned.

"Swallow," Padmé commanded through gritted teeth.

"My lady, I'm go-" Sabé began to thrust his dick further into Anakin's mouth. Her hips started to sting as Padmé grabbed her tighter, plunging himself deeper. Warm sweetness filled her mouth and her legs began to shake. Sabé ran his fingers through her hair as she swallowed his seed. Padmé reached over to rub her sensitive spot. Anakin let out a muffled yelp in surprise. Padmé's breathing began to shallow and the pressure became unbearable. He groaned one final plunge as warmth spread inside of her overflowing and dripping.

"That's my good girl," Padmé praised as slapped her ass.

"Come here," Sabé said as he gently brought Anakin's face to his, kissing her lips softly.

"You were simply spectacular, Anakin," Sabé proclaimed.

"Thanks," she responded bashfully as she curled up onto the bed.

"How do you feel?" Padmé knelt beside her.

"At peace," was all Anakin could muster.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Padmé said as he lifted her into his arms.

At that moment, Anakin knew that Padmé would do anything to keep her safe. He would sacrifice his life to make sure she would live and she would do the same for him. The Force flame beamed inside Anakin as she was carried to the refresher.

"I love you," she mumbled against his chest.

"I love you too, Ani."