Trans Boy takes care of Master

Story Info
Trans boy takes care of Master at work and at home.
4.2k words
4.44
5.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of complete fiction and tells the tale of a Trans Male and his dom. All parties are consenting adults in a loving DDLB style dynamic. Enjoy!

The sun starts to slide in the window, lighting up the room waking you. I am laying in your arms completely naked. You slide your hands across my soft skin. You start massaging my shoulders and then my upper back. You slide your hands around and fondle my breasts teasing my nipples, making them hard. You slide your hand down to my stomach and then back to messaging my lower back. Your hands slide lower and you squeeze my ass, leaving light red hand prints. Then your hands slide back around and you begin massaging my clit. Next you slide your hand down to my lower lips, playing with them. You then slide a finger inside and begin feeling my pussy. You slowly finger me as to not wake me too quickly. You increase to a second finger and then a third before sliding lower and beginning to suck on my clit.

You keep going for a while before sliding your fingers out to replace it with your tongue. Your tongue slides around in circles inside me and you decide to use your wet fingers elsewhere. You enter my ass with one finger as you keep eating out my pussy. As my ass opens you increase to a second and then third finger.

You are surprised I'm still not awake but your dick is. So you slide back up my body positioning your large cock right on my pussy lips. You go in slowly. Starting shallow but I'm so wet that you are able to slide all the way in with no trouble. You go slow for a few minutes wanting to wake me in just pure bliss. But I'm just not waking so you pick up speed. When I finally awake you've been going for over ten minutes. You are going fast and rough. Hitting the back of my pussy each time before sliding out to where the tip is all that's left. I wake with an immediate scream. You keep going as I moan and scream out. It's probably another good five minutes before I feel your sweet cum warming my pussy. Once you have emptied into me you roll over off of me and I glance into your eyes telling you good morning and giving you a sweet kiss.

I then roll on top of you giving you a hard passionate kiss before rolling the rest of the way to get out of bed. I head to the bathroom and go pee. As I'm washing my hands you enter with towels in hand. You turn on the shower and get in. I am watching the water covering you with hungry eyes for a few minutes before you yell out for me to get in.

I excitingly join you and you wrap your arms around me. I begin kissing you with such passion letting my hands slide around your body before they find your dick. I keep kissing you as I start rubbing your cock. Between my naked wet body, one of my hands jerking you off, and the other playing with your balls it doesn't take long before you are hard again. You spin me around and bite down on my neck as your hand squeezes my ass. You then slide lower and begin eating out my ass. Once it's nice and wet you kiss back up my back and start sucking on the other side of my neck as you place your massive cock against the entrance to my ass. I whimper out a please baby. You slide your whole dick across my asshole as you whisper in my ear to be specific. I struggle to get it out so you keep sliding your massive cock around my ass. Once I am finally able to get the words out for you to fuck me in the ass you enter me hard. You ram in and out making me moan out. You cum pretty quick there after. And then go back to washing your hair.

I get down on my knees and start cleaning your feet, then up your legs, to your ass, and then washing your balls and dick. Once I'm sure it is clean I wash up your stomach and your chest. Then I clean down your arms and back before standing on my tiptoes to give you a kiss. You tell me how good I did and then you'd help me get clean. You probably do more squeezing than cleaning but I get clean nonetheless. The water begins to turn cold as we finish and you turn it off before wrapping me in a towel and then grabbing yourself one. You then step out of the shower and walk over to the sink to brush your teeth. I quickly dry myself off and slide out of the bathroom leaving the towel in the hamper on my way to the kitchen.

Once you are dressed and ready for work you join me in the kitchen. I am wearing nothing but an apron and I pour you a fresh cup of coffee. I turn to grab the cream from the fridge giving you a nice view of my ass still full of your cum. Once I have your coffee just the way you like it I walk over and hand it to you sitting at the kitchen table. You pull me onto your lap and give me a good long kiss. I force myself to pull away and off you as I am making you breakfast. You let me but when I turn away you give me a nice hard smack on the ass, making it red and stinging. Your food is ready as you finish your first cup of coffee. I bring it to you and then get you another cup. You take a bite of food and smile at me approvingly. I drop off your coffee and then take the apron off leaving it on the counter giving you a nice view before leaving you to eat. I slide on a hoodie and a pair of short shorts and brush my teeth. I return as you finish your food. You tell me how good it was as I take the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. This makes me grin and you head to get your shoes and coat to head to work.

I follow behind you and get on my knees to tie your shoes. You give me a gentle pet on the head as I do so I look up at you. As I'm scanning up I see the bulge in your pants growing. I raise up on my knees and slide my hands up your legs. I get to the zipper of your pants and slide your massive cock out of it. I start stroking it and watching it grow and grow. Once it's nice and hard I take my tongue and start licking the tip as I keep stroking it. I feel your hand find my hair as I open my lips and wrap them around the head of your dick. I start sucking as I keep flicking my tongue on your tip, teasing you. I feel your fingers dig into my head as your arousal raises. I start to move my lips down your dick slowly. I get all of you into my mouth before slowly sliding all the way off.

When I go back to take you in again you've grown tired of my teasing and take back over control. You start moving my head for me. You begin pushing your cock all the way into my throat moving my head at such a high speed I am starting to get dizzy. Well that and the depth making it impossible to breathe. I am so focused on how intoxicating it feels that I don't notice your dick beginning to convulse in my mouth until I feel your seed coating my throat. You slide out slowly so most of you cum fills my throat and mouth. But as I'm swallowing it down you spurt the last bit on to my face marking it as yours. I lick your cock ensuring it's clean before placing it back inside your pants. You then use the hand still entwined in my hair to raise me to my feet. I'm licking your cum off my lips as you pull me to my tip toes. You give me a sweet kiss before spinning me around and leading me out the door.

I rush in front of you as we head to the car and jump in the driver's seat. I turn on your favorite song, grab your hand and place it on my leg. You start to slide your hand up and down my thigh as I back out of the driveway. Once I'm on the road your hand slides between my legs and under the few inches of fabric covering me. I glance over at you seeing the grin of approval on your face as you realize I'm not wearing any underwear. You start rubbing my clit as I keep driving. You slide a finger into my pussy as I turn the corner to your work. You slide it in and out a few times but stop as I pull into the parking lot. I pull into a parking spot and turn to you with lust filled eyes, cum drying on my face that I hadn't gotten off before we left, and my pussy soaking. You smile at me and give me a peck before getting out of the car. I take a deep breath trying to calm myself as I drive back to your house.

Once I get there I start making you some cookies. I want to give you something as sweet as you've given me this morning. I'm a bit of a mess when I make cookies and I get flour everywhere. So it's not long before both myself and the kitchen are covered in flour. So once the cookies are in the oven I have a fun idea and start to take pictures as I am washing the dishes by hand in the sink. I'm soaking wet from how haphazard I am with the water so I strip off my clothes, still taking photos the whole time. I send you the first round of pictures before I start cleaning the rest of the flour coated kitchen, now naked.

I make sure to keep photographing myself as my naked body cleans up. I send you this set as the cookies come out of the oven. I send you a picture of me bending over taking them out of the oven. You haven't said anything back yet but I hope you are enjoying them. I take a few minutes and head to the bathroom and get myself cleaned up and into something cute. I return to the kitchen when I finally see you typing something back to my photos. I start making your lunch as I receive it. All it says is Now. I rush to finish up your lunch. Once it's completed I pack it up and drive back to your work.

I arrive just as you are returning from a delivery. You see me and come open my door. You look down at me with lust in your eyes. Shit I may have taken it too far. You reach one hand out to me before leading me inside with you.

You lead me to a table and we sit. You are enjoying your lunch and you tell me all about your morning. I however am just growing wetter knowing that you are just now teasing me by making me wait, as I teased you with my photos all morning. Once we finish eating you have to rush to get to your next stop so I go with you wanting to enjoy more time with you.

As you begin to drive I slide over to the edge of my seat so I can get my hand on your thigh. I then begin rubbing your crotch. You begin to get hard. You quickly grow too big for your pants. I get up onto my knees in the passenger seat so I can get closer to you. I slide your cock out of your pants stroking it a few more times with both my hands before leaning over and beginning to lick the tip as I keep stroking it. After a minute I slide my lips around the tip and start sucking before sliding my lips lower and lower. Once I have your whole cock in my mouth I slide my tongue around it before sliding my lips back up to the tip. You let out a moan encouraging me.

I pick up speed going up and down on your massive dick letting it hit my throat before I slide back up. You are about to cum when you arrive at the turn into your next stop. You pass it and I pick up speed. You finally fill my mouth as you turn a corner to go back to your stop. I swallow it down as you turn again. I lick you clean as you make one last turn. I then kiss the tip and slide it back into your pants as you pull into your stop.

I stay in the car as you do your work sliding my own hand under my clothes. I sit there playing with myself until you arrive back to the car. You grab my hands and remind me I'm only allowed to enjoy myself when you say. I whimper out an apology. Knowing I've been a bad boy.

We do a few more stops before driving to the office. On the way back, being that I'm still horny, I start rubbing your cock again working to turn you on. I'm working hard but you park pretty quickly. We are sadly back at the office and you lead me inside. You stop by your desk and have small talk with your coworkers while your hand slides up and down my back and my ass. At first outside of my clothes but as you keep talking you eventually slide under them. You start massaging and groping my ass. As you do my legs are becoming weaker and I'm leaning on you to keep me upright. You keep going and going, feeling me strugglingly to keep silent. Only then do you lead me to the bathroom, knowing how much I hate waiting and therefore how much you've been teasing me.

You lock the door before lifting me onto the sink. You kiss me passionately before sliding my shirt and binder off. You then kiss and bite down my neck, then my chest, and continue on to my stomach. You arrive at my pants and slide them off. Next you kiss and bite up my legs to my thighs and finally to my underwear. You slide it off with your teeth and then begin to lick and eat me out. It's only a matter of seconds before I'm moaning. You don't want to get caught so you slide up and put your hand around my neck.

As you choke me with one hand you use your other to slide your dick out of your pants. My eyes widened seeing it at attention. I'd scream out if you weren't squeezing tighter on my neck. You don't play anymore and enter me hard. You fuck me hard against the sink, ramming into me as deep and fast with your huge cock. You keep going for a long time. I don't know how you have such stamina. I feel myself about to orgasm as you lean in and whisper in my ear that you are going to breed me and that I should cum for you to make it stick. That's all it takes and I let the orgasm take over me. Feeling this you fill my pussy with your seed.

Once we have both rode through the orgasms you slide out and clean yourself off before putting your dick back away. You give me a kiss and tell me to clean myself up before I follow you out. You then leave me in the bathroom and I lock the door behind you.

It takes me a few minutes of deep breathing to relax. I then go pee before combing my hair with my fingers to calm the sex hair. I look at myself in the mirror seeing your handprint around my throat and bruises forming everywhere from your bites. I have to take a few more deep breaths to keep myself from getting all red and wet again. Once I'm sure I won't soak my underwear I get myself dressed. I throw some cold water on my face to calm the redness and finally slide out of the bathroom as you are finishing up your work for the day.

As I return to your desk you stand and say goodbye to your coworkers and we walk to the car. You led me to the driver's side door letting me drive you home only because the seat is still set for me.

As I'm driving home you slide your hand around my body ensuring I stay horny. It isn't long until we arrive home and go inside. I give you a sweet kiss and help you out of your shoes and pants before handing you a controller and turning the tv on. You sit on the coach and play your game as I go and cook dinner.

I return after a while with a drink for you. You take it and I get on my knees massaging your feet and legs before sliding your underwear off and massaging your dick. Once you begin to get to attention I take you in my mouth and move my hands to play with your balls. I take it slow so that you are able to keep playing your game.

After about five minutes I slide my lips off your cock and move to sucking on a ball. I use both my hands to slide up and down your gigantic dick. I continue like this for another five minutes before switching to put the other ball in my mouth instead. I flick it around in my mouth with my tongue. I continue to jerk you off with my hands and suck for another five minutes. I feel your ball filling in my mouth. You set the controller down as I take your colossal cock back into my mouth. You grab hard onto my hair and force me to deep throat you. I'm struggling to breathe as you finally fill my throat with your cum. You let go of my hair as the kitchen timer goes off. I swallow hard and jump to my feet running to the kitchen. You laugh at the sight.

I return moments later and you've slid your underwear back up and have turned your game off. I hand you your dinner and you turn on a movie as I sit next to you. We sit and eat our food while watching the movie. Once we've finished I take our plates and put them in the dishwasher before returning with another round of drinks.

While you are drinking your drink I slide your shirt off and give you a nice back rub, wanting to ensure you are nice and relaxed. It's my job to take care of all of your needs.

Once the movie is over I stand in front of you and give you a bit of a strip tease. When I'm completely naked I start to give you a lap dance. Your cock jumps out of the fly of your boxers as I'm rubbing my bare ass on it. I then turn around and put one leg on each side of you, straddling you. I give you a kiss as your hands grab my hips. I raise myself up and lower your cock into my pussy. I ride you sliding up to just have the tip of your dick in me before slamming myself down hard. I go hard and it doesn't take long before you are filling me again. Once you have I slide off you and get you the controller and your headset so you can play your game some more and I go to clean up the kitchen.

I finish cleaning as you walk in with your cup. You grab my hand and lead me to the bedroom not saying a word. You walk me to the foot of the bed and then pick me up. You set me with my back to you. You don't have to say anything I know what you want, I get on my hands and knees and raise my ass into the air. I hear your underwear hit the hamper as your wet finger enters my ass. You get my ass open and then slide your cock inside. You go slow at first but as my moans raise so does your speed. I scream out as you fill my ass with your semen. You slide out of me and let go of my hips. I collapse on the bed, stomach down. You roll me over so I can breathe as you get up and go to the restroom.

You take your time cleaning yourself up and brushing your teeth. After what feels like an hour you come back into bed and wrap your arms around me pulling my head onto your chest. We snuggle up listening to some music for quite a while. I eventually have to pee so I slide out of your arms. You slap my ass leaving a nice red mark as I walk off.

When I return you pull me on top of you and kiss me roughly before rolling us over so that you are on top of me. We kiss for a while before your hand slides to my clit. You start rubbing me and then begin to finger me. As I begin to soak your fingers you slide your body down and start eating me out. You get me right on the edge of cumming when you stop. You stand up and walk away.

You come back a moment later and slide a toy in me. You slide back up my body and you raise its settings. You slide to my ear kissing it and telling me you are going to make me cum over and over. I cum immediately. You hold true to your word and do not stop the toy. You keep it going at its top speed as your hands tease my nipples. You take me to another orgasm. You then move to playing with my ass and fingering it. You have four fingers in my ass as you bring me to a third orgasm. You slide your hand out and kiss up my body. We are making out as I pull back and tell you I'm going to cum again. You immediately stop the toy. You hold me against you and when I've caught my breath you slide the toy out of me. You rub my clit on your way up before you set the toy on the side table. You then snuggle me into your arms.

You begin drifting off to sleep but I can't sleep as even though the toy is out, your naked body holding me won't let me relax. I whisper a please, needing your permission. You sleepily shake your head in agreement. I get on top of you and place you inside me. I ride you slowly so that you can go to sleep. It's not long before I get another orgasm having you inside me. But I don't stop as I need to ensure you release too, but I stay slow until I know you are fully into dreamland, only then do I pick up speed. It doesn't take long once I have for you to fill me with your seed.

I slide off you too soon, causing some of your cum covers your dick. I slide down and start licking it off, not wanting any of you to go to waste. As I'm licking it off you begin to get hard again. How? I start sucking but my cheeks hurt. You get fully to attention.

Shit I can't give you blue balls in your sleep but my pussy is sore from the four orgasms it's had since we've come to bed. I only have one other place I can take you so I turn around and push you into my ass. I ride you until my ass begins to quiver and I hit orgasm five as you fill my ass. I slide off of you once I'm sure your sleeping self is empty.

12