Trans Boy Visits his Dom

Story Info
Trans boy visits his dom for the first time.
9.9k words
4.52
8.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day One

I finish packing my bags as the uber arrives at my door. I send you a text "all packed and heading to the airport".

You text back saying "You are such a good boy flying to see me." I blush as I get into the car.

"Thank you baby. I can't wait to see you." I write.

You continue to text me sweet texts reminding me how handsome I am and how I'm a good boy as I ride to the airport.

"Just got to the airport love" I send updating you on my path.

"Naughty boy taking you time" you send back.

Oh no! I knew I shouldn't have had the driver run through starbucks.

As I begin going through airport security you continue to text me but they've taken a turn. You tell me how I'm a bad boy for making you wait so long and all the things you are going to do to me when I arrive. You tell me how you are going to fill me and use me. Each text makes me wetter.

I get through security and to my terminal and I want a release. I debate going to the bathroom and touching myself. As I go to get up you send a text "remember you don't get a release until I give it to you".

Fuck how did you know.

At that moment my section is called to board the plane. You keep telling me of the things you will do to me soon and reminding me how I'm a dirty slut.

I try to keep calm and not let on to how turned on I am to the plane of people.

I send you one last message letting you know I've been instructed to turn my phone off as the plane is taking off.

And I'm left to just replay your messages in my head as the plane takes off.

I try my best to calm myself enough to sleep as I know I will need the energy when I arrive. I eventually do dose off but my dreams are filled with images of being fucked.

I wake up wetter then when I feel asleep, but luckily the plane is landing.

As I exit the plane I see you standing waiting for me.

I want to run up to you and jump you right there, but I know better.

I walk up slowly.

When I get to you I'm in awe of your handsomeness. Your images have done you no justice.

I look up and say hello.

You kiss me on the head and say hello my dear boy.

You then grab my hand and lead me off to get my bags. Feeling your touch sends sparks through my body.

As we arrive at the baggage claim you wrap your arm around my waist and whisper in my ear "you have been a bad boy making me wait for you. You will soon understand what little sluts like you get".

Your voice in my ear makes my pussy quiver. I need you, I think but I'm too afraid of those around me to tell you.

Just then I see my bag and look up to you and ask "May I go grab my bag please?"

You let go of my waist and say "Go."

I can hear it in your voice that I must rush. So I grab it as quickly as I can and return to you.

I feel your eyes on me the whole time. I feel naked and hot. You know exactly what you are doing to me.

When I get back to your side I don't dare touch you. I don't know how much more I can take.

You grab my hand and begin leading me out of the airport. Or so I think.

Right before the exit you pull me through a door and into a bathroom stall.

You push me against the wall giving me a rough kiss on the lips.

You slide to my ear to remind me I've been naughty before sliding your hand into my pants.

You grin when you feel my soaking underwear.

"Oh my little toy is ready for me".

I can't stay composed any longer. "Baby please fuck me."

That's all you needed to hear as you turned me around and slid my pants to my ankles.

You undo your pants and slide your cock out.

I try to reach down to feel you, but you pin my arms up above my head.

You whisper in my ear "You haven't earned that yet keep your hands and eyes in place"

I whimper "as you wish"

You bite down on my neck and slide your hand pushing my legs apart.

You part my lower lips with your fingers feeling how soaking I am you give me no warning.

Your large cock enters me hard, fast and deeply.

I moan out. Unsure if I'll be able to take all of you in.

You whisper in my ear to be quiet and that I don't want to be caught.

I know you are right.

As you continue to go in and out viciously I try to stay quiet.

I bit my lip but as I get more and more aroused I eventually fail and let out another.

You place your hand on my mouth to quiet me.

As I am getting close to orgasming, I feel you are getting there as well.

I force myself to stay calm but then I feel your seed filling me and that pushes me over the edge.

Unable to resist I bite down on your hand instead of screaming.

You keep yourself inside me until your load has emptied into me.

At which point you release your hand from my mouth and slide down to pull my pants and panties back up.

I ask "can I clean you up?"

"Naughty boy, You'll get more of it very soon" you respond.

I crave to turn around but I don't dare. I know I'm still in for it for biting your hand.

I stand as still as I can as you get yourself cleaned up and when I hear your zipper I know that's all I get right now.

You then spin me around and lead me out of the bathroom and to your car.

We place my bags in the trunk.

You then walk around and open the passenger side door for me.

I get inside as you close the door and walk back around.

You sit in the driver's seat and begin to drive home.

I slowly scoot closer and closer to you, getting as close as I can.

I then reach my hand over and start rubbing your thigh.

You don't say a word.

I slowly move my hand up and when I feel your cock, I continue to rub it outside your pants for some time.

I eventually work up the courage to undo your pants.

You continue to drive.

I slide your cock out and am in awe at how large it already is.

I keep stroking it and my eyes grow larger as your dick gets harder and longer.

You finally speak as it is completely hard. "Are you hungry?" you ask.

I shake my head yes and lean over and begin kissing and licking your cock.

Once it is wet I wrap my mouth around it and begin to blow you while my fingers play with your balls.

I keep working on you, shocked at how long you are able to go.

But that just makes me work harder.

Using my tongue to feel you and pushing you as deep into my throat as I can.

I eventually succeed and taste your sweet cum filling my throat.

I drink it all in, trying to make sure not a drop is lost.

Once I'm sure I can move without losing any of you I pull my head off your cock so I can swallow.

I then use my tongue to lick and clean you up.

When you are cleaned off I kiss the tip of your dick and place it back in your pants as you pull into a drive through.

I sit up and you ask me what I would like for lunch.

I shake my head and tell you that you've just given me all the nourishment I need.

This only angers you. "I did not ask you if you wanted to eat. I asked what you'd like. You need all your energy little one."

I stubble out an order.

You continue through the drive through and place the food on my lap.

"We'll eat shortly sweet boy, don't let it fall"

Your slight touch as you placed the warm food against my pussy makes my body crave more than food.

I sit patiently as you drive only a few more moments and pull into your driveway.

Though I'm not paying attention as I'm fantasizing about your huge cock.

You get out of the car and first walk to the trunk and take my luggage out and inside.

I sit unsure if I'm supposed to follow or wait.

You come back out shortly and open my door. "Good boy waiting for your master."

I smile slightly as you grab the food from my lap again ever so lightly touching my crotch.

I get out of the car with weak knees and follow you inside.

Where we sit at the table and enjoy our food.

We continue with small talk but it doesn't matter what you say just being this close to you and hearing your voice turns me on.

When we finish you stand and clean the table before reaching your hand out to me. "Let me show you the place."

I grab your hand to help me stand, but don't let go once I have.

You lead me around your home pointing out different things like your favorite painting on the wall and why you bought this vase.

When we reach your bedroom you ask me if I would like to change after the flight. "Yes please" I say with shocking strength. "But where is my suitcase?"

You giggle ever so slightly "don't worry about it sweet boy, I'll grab you something out of it just begin."

As you step out of sight I slide my shoes off first.

Next I unbutton my top and slide it off.

I then slide off my pants.

You arrive back as I'm doing so.

You come over and help me out of my binder and then take my underwear off.

Noticing that they are wet again you smirk. "Dirty little slut can't get enough" you say.

My whole naked body shivers as you say this.

"I'm your whore to use babe" I confidently say back seeing you in front of me.

You slide your hands slowly up my legs to my thighs and then around front.

You gently rub my clit, getting me soaking and moaning.

Then you slide your hand to my mouth, rubbing your finger across my lip.

I open up as you slide your finger into my mouth, I suck it seductively.

You slide it out of my mouth and down between my legs.

You then take the other hand and grab my butt hard so I can't move.

You use your wet finger to enter my ass.

I let out a gasp.

You go gentle as you know this is new for me, but as I loosen up you go harder.

I begin to moan, shocked at how much I enjoy it.

You then let go of my butt knowing I'm not going anywhere, and use one hand to massage my clit while the other is fingering my pussy with two fingers and my ass with two more.

You keep going until you feel me reaching the edge.

You then stop and back away from me to grab the clothes you had gotten me to change into.

"Please baby. Please don't stop. Please let me cum." I beg.

"Naughty little boys must appreciate what they get" you calmly say back as you toss me a tshirt.

I shake my head understanding and slide the tshirt on.

I stand there expecting you to give me some pants or some underwear as well but afraid to ask.

You then grab my hand saying "let's finish our tour" and you lead me out of your bedroom.

We finish the tour in your living room. Where you lead me to your coach letting go of my hand.

I take this as my cue to sit.

You go and turn the tv on and sit down next to me laying a blanket across our laps and starting a raunchy video.

You then place your arm around me pulling me in close.

As the movie steams up, so does my courage.

I let my hands slide under your shirt to feel your stomach.

I then go to slide it into your pants.

You stop me pulling my chin to look at you. "Is the little whore wanting more?" you sternly ask.

"Please. Please let me have you inside me again" I respond.

"Lay down" you order as you stand up.

I lay back on my back.

Watching you slide your shirt off. "Wrong" you bark.

"I'm sorry." I say as I flip over onto my stomach.

I slide my legs gently apart and try to get my ass as high as I can.

I try and look back at you to watch you continue to undress.

You see this and when you come up behind me you push my head down into the coach.

Holding it there as your other hand spanks my ass twice, once for each mistake.

You let go of my head as you slide your finger into my ass to ensure it's ready to take you inside.

I raise my head enough to breathe but I don't dare to look.

As I do this you enter my ass with your hard cock.

I let out a moan.

This seems to satisfy you because you grab ahold of my hips and begin going in and out at a wonderful rhythm.

You have such stamina.

I begin to become weak and let my ass fall lower.

"Straighten up bad boy" you instruct.

I push my ass back up pushing it into your dick as I do.

This encourages you and you begin going faster and deeper.

So deep that I can't believe I can take it.

But take it I do.

And it brings me so much joy to do so that I begin screaming in ecstasy.

You keep going until you cum inside me.

Filling me up in a way I've never felt before.

Knowing this when you pull out you slide something else in.

I am shocked.

Where did that come from?

I don't dare ask.

You stand up.

"I'm going to go clean up. You may lay down but that must stay in until I take it out" you say gently but with so much authority that I don't dare disagree.

I hear you walk off.

And roll over to watch the rest of the movie.

I wonder what's taking you so long as I begin to squirm.

I feel your semen inside me with no way to exit.

After what feels like forever you come back in a t-shirt in boxers smelling fresh from a shower.

You sit down on the coach and lay my head on your lap.

You pet my hair as we finish the movie.

Once the movie ends you look at me.

"Such a good boy" you say as you lean in to give me a gentle kiss.

You then look at the clock.

And slide your hand to my ass.

You take the butt plug out as you say "go freshen up, but don't shower. We must be leaving quickly"

I stand up saying "yes sir" and rush off to the restroom.

I sit down to pee and notice you've hung my suit in the bathroom.

I stand up and wash my hands.

I see my toothbrush and comb have found their way here as well.

I start to fresh up, when I hear you say "five minutes".

I rush to get dressed when I notice a toy sitting on the counter.

It's not mine but I know exactly what its use is.

But the remote wasn't with it.

I catch on to our next game, and place it inside me before I get dressed.

I step out of the bathroom right on time. "Is the good boy ready?" you ask as I feel the toy inside me switch on.

I stubble to say "yesssss" as you turn the toy off and say "Aw the good boy is ready."

You reach your hand out to me.

You walk me to the car, opening my door for me and helping me inside.

As you walk around to get in yourself I feel the toy begin to go again but a little hard this time.

But as you enter the driver's seat you turn it off again.

You reach out and hold my hand as you drive.

It's only a short distance this time when we arrive you again come to open my door turning on the toy only as you walk around the car.

We go inside and you state your name for a reservation.

While we wait to be seated you whisper in my ear "make sure no one becomes aware."

We get sat at a table in the middle of the dining room.

This is going to be difficult.

You start the toy again as the hostess leaves us.

You let it keep going playing with the settings until the waitress comes over asking about drinks.

I am struggling to breathe so you order for us both.

You take my hand and begin to discuss the menu with me.

Until the waitress comes back with our drinks.

Her beautiful voice asks "What are we having tonight babes?"

I blush but order.

As she walks away my eyes linger.

You see this and immediately turn the toy on to its top setting and whisper "Is the little slut thirsty?"

I realize my mistake. "I'm sorry. I won't let them wonder again" I apologize.

You keep the toy going but you do let up on it a bit.

As we notice the waitress walking towards us with food in hand you set it back to the top as a reminder to not mess up again.

I keep my eyes on the table as she places the food in front of us.

You stop the toy when she leaves so that I'm able to eat. I eat slowly making sure you finish first. You then turn the toy back on while telling me to "finish up".

I try my best to finish eating but by the time I do you have me right on the edge of cumming.

I look up to you and you can see it in my eyes, so you turn the toy off.

"Please" I whisper, wrong move.

You smirk as the waitress comes over asking about dessert.

I shake my head no but you order dessert for both of us anyway.

While we wait for it I look at you pleading to finish me. "Not now, baby. I'll tell you when" you inform me.

I look down as our dessert comes. We eat the dessert and you pay the bill.

You reach your hand out to me and lead me to the car and the passenger side door.

You don't open the door though.

You insead push me against the car kissing me on the lips.

You slide your tongue in my mouth as you turn the toy back on.

You continue to make out with me as I get back to the edge of coming.

You whisper in my ear. "Cum for me baby" that's all it took as I become weak.

You then open the door and lift me into my seat.

You then walk around and get in.

You begin driving but I notice this isn't the way we came.

Next thing I know you are pulling into a dark alley.

You park the car and get out.

You are by my door before I know it.

You are pulling me out of the car. "Sluts like you do as they are told."

You rip off my jacket and shirt.

You then pull my binder up using it to secure my hands above my head.

You kiss down my body. Leaving bites along the way.

When you get to my pants you slide them down to my knees while pulling my underwear with them.

You take the toy out of my pussy licking it and placing in into your jacket pocket.

"You won't be needing this any more tonight" you say as you replace it with your fingers.

Once you are sure I'm wet you spin me around so I can lead against the wall of the alley.

You slide your hard dick out through the zipper of your pants.

Keeping the rest of you completely clothed.

Reminding me how bare I was standing there, how much you were in control of my body.

You then placed your dick between my legs, playing with my entrance. "Please" I whimper.

"Be specific slut" you order.

"Please put your dick in my pussy. Please let me feel you in me. Please breed me" I get out slowly between deep breaths.

"Good boy" you say as you enter my pussy.

You fuck me hard and deep, making me scream.

"Baby I'm going to cum" I moan out.

"You may" you say.

I begin to orgasm which sets you over the edge and you fill me with your cum.

"Thank you for breeding me" I respond as I feel myself filling up.

Once you have finished you spin me back around and push me to my knees.

"Clean me off" you order.

Since my hands are still above my head the only thing I can do is use my tongue.

I clean off all the juices from your dick.

Satisfied you slide my binder off my hands and back on my body.

You help me stand and get my pants and underwear pulled back up.

I go to grab my shirt but it is ripped so all I can do is place my jacket on and close the one button on it.

You then give me a kiss and walk me to the car.

You drive us home.

Once we arrive we head to the bedroom where you help me undress and I help you undress.

We then lay in bed and you hold me giving me gentle kisses reminding me that I'm a good boy.

As you begin to drift off to sleep I remember a sexting conversation we'd had.

And I looked down to see that your dick was getting hard again.

So I did as I once said I would and I mounted you. And slowly and gently ride you.

This helps you fall asleep.

I keep going until your asleep body releases your seed inside me.

I then collapsed next to you completely exhausted and was asleep immediately.

Day 2

I awaken slowly and begin to look around.

My mind slowly remembers where I am but that doesn't alleviate my confusion as I find myself alone in your bed.

As my ears begin to wake up I hear movement coming from outside the room.

I wonder if I should get up and put clothes on to explore the sound.

I sit up in the bed as you return to the bedroom wearing a t-shirt and boxers with a tray in your hand.

"Good morning sweet baby" your gentle voice says as you sit the tray on the dresser.