Trans-Formation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,521 Followers

Tim gasped for breath. The little puddle of spent seed was already cooling when Galaxia's summoned hand picked him up off the ground. His weary eyes locked onto hers, and once more his will was subsumed by her dominating stare.

"There's a good girl," she said, stroking his long hair, "And you are a girl, aren't you?"

"I...I am?" Tim asked.

"Yes. A pretty girl too. What's your name, pretty girl?"

Tim tried forming her name, but the words wouldn't come out the way they sounded in her mind. Her lips opened, closed, and opened again. It was only when she started from Square 1 that she could get her name out.

"Tami. My name is Tami."

Galaxia clapped. "That's an excellent name! Well Tami, now that I have you, what should I do with you?"

Tami's thoughts were muddled. She knew there were things she should be doing, things she wanted to do. But a lot of them were indistinct. The only desire that wasn't hard to focus on was her deep-seated urge to serve.

"Do you need anything done, Goddess?" she asked. The villainess made a production out of thinking the question over.

"Perhaps...I would enjoy a live-in maid in my Forbidden Fortress. Tell me: how do you feel about being a walking testament to my corrupting power, made to present your holes for fucking at my whim, and possibly helping me corrupt the other members of the Star Navy into your submissive Sailor sisters?"

Those didn't sound like things she wanted to do. But because those things are what Galaxia proposed, those became Tami's heartfelt desires!

"Oh yay!" she hopped up and down, "Can I really be your fuck puppet?"

"Of course you can. But first..." A dozen small hands surrounded Tami and started pulling. They peeled off the layers of her pink outfit, making changes to reveal as much as possible. Most importantly, the skirt was removed to permanently display the humiliatingly small chastity cage for all to see. "Let's make sure your fellow Sailors will be able to see the source of your power~"

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,521 Followers
12