Trans GF Experience Ch. 01

Story Info
Finally I lost my virginity at college.
4k words
4.54
79k
129

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,222 Followers

All characters are 18+.

My family moved into Jamaica before my puberty. We weren't the only white family there, but it wasn't good for me to be whiteboy in the school. I was an easy target to get bullied like other white kids. After puberty, it became worse because my body kind of didn't bless with testosterone.

I'm 18 years old now with a lean and pale body. However, I was happy that I finished high school and got admitted into a college. Everything was going to happen great, but my dorm roommate kind of made it hell.

D'andre has a gf, and they have sex almost every day and night while I was still looking for a girl to lose my virginity. Back in high school, I was rejected twice just because of my penis size. They thought I was underage and kicked me out of the room.

D'andre and his gf were very open to me, and once they offered me to join them. But I didn't take the chance because I didn't have to watch porn anymore. After they finished, I jerked off in the bathroom.

One day in the library a tall big girl asked me, "May I sit here with you?" She was so beautiful and sweet that I fell in love on the same day I met her. I was surprised that she enjoyed my company and took my number. I was relieved that I didn't have to ask her instead.

We get along and start to spend time together. Amelia was her name. She is 6foot tall and muscular. Besides, she plays basketball in our college girl team. I was 5.7 foot tall and skinny, whatever I have a gf now.

"Honey, why don't you visit me tonight in my dorm room. I have some secrets that I need to tell you, and if you are lucky enough, then you'll get a lot of things compared to regular kisses and hugs." Amelia said.

At night, we were watching a movie and slowly making out. She wears a tube top and jeans shorts. She was looking smoking hot. I was certain that my precum had made a dark spot on my boxers and regretted wearing slacks instead of jeans; the moment we shifted, and looked down, Amelia would notice the bump in my pants capped by a spot of wetness and know what was up. She, on the other hand, did nothing to break the spell.

My perfect girlfriend did the exact opposite. She reached over and grabbed my free hand, bringing it to her thigh, high enough for me to feel the heat from her pussy. I almost climaxed just from the sensation of my hand between her thighs. As if that wasn't bad enough, she traced her other hand along with my ear and began whispering in my ear, "What's the problem, babe? You're not frightened, are you?"

"I'm taking it slow. Don't want to end the moment on the rush, Babe."

My control snapped as Amelia locked her gaze on mine, and I looked down at the nipple. Then I caught myself and raised my head. She smiled as she reached behind my head and drew my lips down to her chest. I closed my eyes, parted my lips, and began sucking her right breast as if it were the last boob on the planet.

"What we have got here! Ooo a cute little pp. Honey, you're throbbing. Just tell me you want to fuck me before you cam on my hand," Amelia asked.

My hand was still trapped between her thighs, and she sensually rubbed them together around it, causing it to rise higher and higher, only inches away from her holiest of holies. My dick was most likely pumping liquid inside her hand. I was embarrassed that my 4inch dick couldn't reach out of her hand. Just a little bit of the tip and licking precum which Amelia used as lube while rubbing me. Still, I didn't want to go too fast because I wanted to fuck Amelia. With only two words, it all came crashing down, "Wait, stop."

"Did I do something wrong, babe?"

"No, it's not you, honey. I haven't told you my true identity yet. You may know that I'm a girl, but I'm not a girl-girl. Dani, I'm a trans girl," she just stopped me from my orgasm.

A few seconds ago, I almost cam on her hand. Now she is a trans girl. Does that mean she also has a dick like me? Now, who's gonna be at the bottom? Amelia is a very sexy and sweet girl. I'm not gonna leave her because she has cock like me. But the problem is that I'm a virgin and didn't know very much about sexuality.

"Babe, I also didn't tell you all about me. I'm a virgin."

"Honey, I knew you were a virgin. Don't worry about that." Amelia comforted me.

"How do you know that?"

"Ok, it was obvious how you talk and treat girls. Honey, I get it. You don't know what to do, right?" Amelia asked.

"Yes, babe. I'm lost now."

"I have some ideas for you. How about we compare our dick. Winner takes all." Amelia proposed.

"No, no way. You already saw and know my dick. Find something fair for both of us."

"Ok, before you all the guys go for it, and I didn't even have to think of other ways ever. But I got a new idea. How about we have sex and who cum first has to take the sub role?" Amelia proposed.

"I like that idea, but who gonna top first. It's obvious that one who takes cock in the ass is gonna win the competition."

"Let's flip a coin, then," Amelia suggested.

I was a kinda little expert in coin-flipping. I knew how to scam it. I'm not gonna cum from anal, and after winning I'm gonna fuck her ass every day whenever I want. That's why I took a coin and flipped it. "Head or tale?"

"Head," Amelia chose.

"Honey, you lose. You have to top now."

"Then, prepare that ass for me, Dani. I'm gonna make sure that you never forget about this night."

"Don't try to intimidate me, I'm not gonna switch the position, babe." Amelia gave me her enema to clean my ass. I was always obsessed with anal. How pornstars prepare and take two cocks in one hole.

''Babe, aren't you let me see your dick before you fuck me."

"Not a chance. But I promise after doggy style I'm gonna fuck you in missionary, honey," Amelia said. "You ever had anal before?"

"Nope."

Amelia was kissing my lips, and she pushed her tongue between my lips, scooping my spit into her mouth as her hands lifted my shirt up. I was so engrossed in the moment that I couldn't raise my hips or slide my pants down, but Amelia eventually broke the kiss and helped me get them down to my ankles. She licked my bare stomach and chest, then slipped my boxers down to join the rest of my clothes on the floor.

If my dick disappointed her, she concealed it brilliantly by letting it flop upwards and slinging precum on my shaved pube. I took a step forward and reached for my purse. Stretching across the bed while my girlfriend tongued down my stomach was awkward, but it felt great to have her lick and suck on my skin there. I grabbed one of my condoms and yanked it out, putting the wrapper to my lips and ripping it with my teeth.

"Honey, your size won't fit me and I'm clean anyway. We won't need that. You ok with bareback?" Amelia asked.

I didn't even pretend to think about declining. "Sure honey, I was trying to be gentle." Her brilliant smile returned, and she repaid me by sucking my dick between her lips till her cheeks went in, filling her mouth with my precum, and making a huge show of swallowing.

"Just get on your four and scoot your butt to the edge of the bed, honey." Amelia requested me.

I agreed and did as she asked, then opened my legs while she pulled out a packet of lubrication. I think she not only understood more about this entire anal thing, and she also did it regularly: there was more than one packet in there, and at least some of them had been emptied. As she tore the packet open and placed the first half to her cock, stroking it in with the sound so that I could hear, I had a sudden feeling of being exposed and vulnerable.

As the excess lubrication gathered upon her hand, she gripped even more. While she was doing that, she poured the rest of the packet's contents between my crack with her other hand. It was very cold for me, and I trembled as I felt the oily liquid run down to my ass lips before she inserted a wet finger right inside me. Amelia had long and fat fingers like men and met a lot of resistance, so I believed I was tight. What I felt was a strange fullness, more akin to being tickled than anything erotic. But she persisted, pushing her finger as far as it would go before pulling back and adding a second finger.

The full sensation was still present, but it had been boosted dramatically. I couldn't put it into words at the time, but it was almost as if you knew something was going to happen, but you didn't know what. That tinge of excitement and a smidgeon of fear? That emotion washed over me as my girlfriend played with my ass with two fingers. While the rest of me was perplexed, my cock was explicit in its approval, throbbing harder than I'd ever experienced while pouring precum on the bed.

"That's it... loosen up for me Dani. I'm going to take you to heaven and leave you there." Amelia told me.

She inserted the third finger, and I finally moaned, my ring stretching but in a good way. I just wanted to let her know that whatever she was doing, I was with it. Amelia sucked my balls before starting to pump her fingers quicker and deeper.

"Don't worry Dani, just a few seconds, and I'll show you what you were missing." Her voice practically dripped with lust, "I bet you'll love and crave more for it."

Her hand on her cock lined up with my ass crack when she was talking, rubbing the tip in a slow circle around my ring, sending lightning bolts of ecstasy down my spine. My precum was now pouring out in a steady stream, and I tried to relax, hoping against hope that she wouldn't destroy my virgin ass. I shuddered at the thought of taking her cock tip at once.

She took a deep breath, said "relax", and began pushing. Almost immediately, I had second thoughts when I felt my outer ring stretch over her girth. I hissed because it was fantastic in every way. As I attempted and mostly succeeded in loosening myself, Amelia pushed her girl cock into my ass.

I will not lie, I screamed.

But the initial penetration was nowhere near as bad as I'd feared, and my scream faded. Amelia had come to a halt right after putting the crown of her cock inside and was looking at me, "Are you OK?"

"Y..yeah... I'm fine."

"Good, you're so tight. Only the tip is in!" she began backing out and pushing in, "your ass is the best and tightest I've ever felt... holy shit, I'm shocked I'm the first... if any of the others had known, they would have been all over you like..." Amelia's voice quivered off.

"Like gangbang in the porn?" I said. Amelia grunted and pumped two or three inches into me, so I didn't finish the phrase. Two or three inches may not seem like much, but when it's up to your ass, it's suddenly a lot more than you've been led to believe. Amelia was thick, so it was very straining.

But as she got those inches in, she let go of the remainder of half her cock and lowered her gaze "Dani, I'm going to make you cum. I'm going to make you cum from having anal and give you a facial with it... I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

She turned me on my back, and As she turned me, I'd never seen a cock like her, it's one of the biggest cock I've ever seen in my life. "Omg, how do you make it fit inside my virgin ass. It looks thicker than my wrist."

"...and bigger than your forearm. Honey, have you ever seen a big black cock before?"

"Yes, I mean in porn."'

"Porn doesn't count, naughty boi."

My cheek got red. I almost forgot that I have to make her cum first otherwise I'm gonna lose. Amelia kept my dick licking precum and hard without touching. I have no idea how the hell my dick is hard or why it's licking so much. I don't even cum at that much.

My girlfriend's hands took up my ankles and stretched my legs even higher as she pushed them back, spreading me even wider while her hips worked back and forth. It wasn't the jerky or amateur's fuck. No, it was the slow, thorough driving that caused my hole to tremble with a mixture of agony and ecstasy. It stung a little, but as her fat shaft moved over my prostate, I saw stars, magnificent stars, all across my vision.

Even better when she drew back, and her cock's flared head hooked on my ring, stretching it out, enough to make my insides shout her praises.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... so tight. Honey, you have the best pussy I ever fucked," Amelia said.

She didn't speed up, but she did bite her lower lip and close her eyes as her cock moved in and out of my stretched, freshly unused hole. My cock was twitching like crazy now, completely soaked in precum that her massive shaft was squeezing out of my prostate. I start shaking and trembling. I close my eyes and grab the bed sheets to hold my body. At that moment, Amelia took up my ankles until they touched my ears.

"Open your mouth, bigger, Bigger, wider," Amelia ordered.

She was pounding my ass so fast that I lost my sense.

"Dani, are you ok."

"What just happened?"

"You cam honey, before me and from anal."

"No way."

"Didn't you like that? And what's that in your mouth and all over your face and chest?"

"It was amazing. Fuck, fuck, fuck, don't tell me these are my cum."

"Yes Honey, It's your cum. Does it taste bad?"

I already swallowed my cum when I orgasmed. Fuck that was awesome, I never cum so intense before. "The taste in my mouth is salty and bitter but not bad."

"Dani, you have just sissygasm and I promise you'll love my cum. Now, do you want to see what makes you cum hands-free?"

"Yes, please." What the fuck, did I just say please to see her bbc. And how the hell I'm still horny for this shit. I just shot the biggest load of my life.

Amelia hefted her girlcock in front of me and stroked it. She was big and thick, maybe eight or nine inches long and thicker than my wrist in girth, and her shaft had a wonderfully perfect blend of veins that her entire length was socked up with lube and my ass cream.

"I know you're horny," she looked down on me as I sat on the bed, "I bet you wanna taste it too."

My mouth dried up, and a portion of my brain said, "I bet her cock would relieve your thirst."

Amelia stepped closer to my face, rubbing her girlcock against my half parted lips as if she could read my mind. I didn't make a conscious choice to suck it or not suck it. I just went with the flow as her massive cock filled my mouth, wrapping my lips over my teeth and running my tongue along the bottom as I liked. "That's it... just suck it, alright... just like that... nice and slow and mmmm, good," she said as she licked her lips.

My hands reached her hips, and I moved my mouth down, closing my eyes to concentrate on the sensation of cocksucking. Can you believe I'm a cocksucker now? I never thought of myself doing it. Her cock just fuck the hell out of my ass but I'm sure most males who suck off women would say the same thing. But I didn't think about it too much after that and focused on what to do when her length hit the lowered bend in my throat.

"Fuck honey, you're natural."

She made a gentle motion with her hips, forcing me to take more. Tears would have flowed down my cheeks if my eyes had been open, but I managed to hold them back as I handled more of her shaft. It was... tasty, in a manner, and I found myself softly swallowing it, letting my mouth filled with her cum before swallowing it all down in one huge rush. It wasn't as bitter as my cum, but it was warm, and I could feel it sticking to the sides of my throat as it made its way down to my stomach.

"Told you, you gonna love it. Just wait for my cum."

That, for some reason, got me on even more. But for Amelia, this was all warm-up, and I hadn't even gotten five inches into my mouth when she drew back, caressing the back of my head with her palm, and said, "That's enough, you have rest. I'm not stopping just because you cam before me."

Amelia takes me on her lap while both legs of mine are on her shoulder. She wide opened my ass pussy and shoved her entire cock inside my pussy. Her cock just gives me a current shock and my dick instantly gets rock hard. I never recovered this fast before while taking a big black cock inside my pussy. WTF, I'm calling my ass now pussy. Maybe, Amelia will be happy If I play along with her. She was fucking me like a bull. OMG, amelia fucking me just like D'andre fuck his girlfriend. Though D'andre has a bigger cock than Amelia, their stamina and rhythm are the same.

"Honey, I'm gonna cum. Can I cum inside you?"

I opened my eyes and glanced at Amelia. As she is fucking me, her head is thrown back and she is drooling and moaning, plainly in ecstasy. Barebacking was one thing, but a cumshot inside my pussy is something. That seemed to be a little kinkier.

"Go ahead and do it." I'm in love with this girl. There is no way that I'm denying her any decision.

"I'm going to breed your tight ass, Dani... I'm going to spoil you so hard... you're going to be dripping with me all night..."

As she finally started powerfucking me, she let go of my ass cheek and seized my hips, holding me tight "I can feel your prostate... so fuckin' amazing... god I love buttfucking white bois... so tight... fuck... Dani, are you going to cum for me, again?"

"Fuck me hard. It feels amazing."

Amelia grinned and pushed harder, easily pushing her eight or nine inches in and out with each thrust, her cock head penetrating me deeply and reaching regions I had no idea I had, her tits swinging back and forth over my face. She was so big that it seemed like a battering ram was slamming into my insides, and only the waves of ecstasy that washed over me kept me in the game, so to speak. It was also enjoyable. It's excellent. When her balls slammed against my ass, my cock dribbled a little on our bellies, and I was getting mini-orgasms.

"Do you like it hard, my slut? I can go harder for you, honey." Amelia asked.

I'm not going to lie: it felt great to be a slut. I'm not sure how girls can go through life pretending they enjoy getting fucked, because it was seventh heaven for me. What was filling my thoughts and fueling my fantasies now was imagining what my pussy would look like stretched around Amelia's big fat black cock, along with the understanding that this would be occurring a lot?

"Dani... I'm close...Uh-huh! I'm gonna cum inside you..."

"mmmm....oooo..aaa...nnn..mm.mm! Make it happen!" She was going to blow her load directly up my ass. This was more than just a dirty act of barebacking. When my roommate asked what occurred over the night, I wasn't sure how I'd keep a straight face, but it was a nagging worry in the back of my mind. The priority was squeezing her shaft and milking it as hard as I could.

Her voice took on a sudden and deep strain, and I felt her cock pulse inside me. "All right, slut, here it comes!"

Then I felt her climax. It was hot, sticky, and lustful, pouring within me like honey, washing over my prostate and combining with the lube to fill every inch of my pussy. I came right along with her, hard, and would have sprayed my face again, but my load blasted Amelia's in the chin before the second rope covered the bottom of her massive tits.

It was the kind of deep, spiritual orgasm that turned my balls inside out and continued even after the little orbs were drained, my dick twitching almost violently while my vision clouded and a ringing rang in both ears. It would have been the climax of climaxes for me, but Amelia's enormous cock had one more surprise in store for me. The small upturn on the head of her lady stick rubbed my prostate at the exact perfect angle to cause another orgasm as she slowly withdrew.

I rubbed up against my dick with her stomach but no cum or whitish liquid, only runny precum bubbled out of my pp, dribbling down my shaft and letting her know, without a doubt that I'd enjoyed being bottom slut for her.

"I've never seen a white boi cum multiple times hands free so hard from being pounded before," she continued, her voice slightly exasperated, "most just pop a little after jerking them and that's all." Is that how fast you usually cum for or what?"

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,222 Followers
12