Trans GF Experience Ch. 04

Story Info
I introduce my sister with my t-girlfriend.
7.4k words
4.7
23.5k
30

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains Transgender/Gender Bending and black cock themes. If you are not okay with that, these are not the words you're looking for. This story might not be for everyone (see tags), but I hope you like this new idea.

If this is not your cup of tea, simply skip it. There are plenty of other good stories around. If you choose to continue reading, I would like to thank you for doing so and hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it!, and please be kind and leave a comment or just vote.

There is a part where sister and brother do almost incest. But no fucking or sucking.

All the characters are 18+

*****************************

I tried to catch my breath, letting her support my weight for a few seconds while I got my legs back under me, both literally and figuratively. That command had been...wow. My body had simply reacted as if it were the most natural thing in the world for her to set me off with a word. A growing part of me couldn't think of a reason why that wouldn't be the case.

And then she was finally spent, laying back against me and struggling to catch her breath. I released her, gingerly, putting both hands on her waist and holding her to keep her body steady and upright.

After a few seconds, she was still glassy-eyed, but her breathing had returned to something approaching normal. She tilted her head to look over my shoulder at me and whispered in a breathy voice. "You're mine, pussy boi, only mine."

"Now I'm fucked, my roommates want to have a foursome but Amelia! I need a plan." I was talking to myself. "Yes, how about I pretend that I slipped on the washroom and got injured."

I was waiting for Amelia's leaving, the moment she put the first stem inside the room, I fell on the floor. All three of them ran to me right after they heard the sound. "Babe, are you okay?" Amelia asked.

"Ahhh, my hip!"

"Dani, should we call the ambulance?" Liz asked.

"No need, uuuh!"

"Honey, you are hurt, come with me. You need rest and nursing," Amelia took me with her at her apartment. The plan worked perfectly.

Next morning, I woke up and saw Amelia leaned over me.

"Good morning, sunshine," Amelia said.

"Good morning, babe."

"Last night you faked it didn't you?" Amelia asked.

"I'm sorry honey."

"I love you more now," Amelia hugged me. "I have a gift for you."

"I love gifts. What is it?" Then Amelia pulled down her shorts and grabbed her huge balls.

"Warm breakfast, babe," Amelia replied. "Hurry up darling, we have lots of work to do. Drink your milkshake."

"I love eating your hot thick whitish cum, babe." I took her cock inside my mouth and blew her until she shot her delicious cum down my throat. The morning load was always the biggest load. I didn't need anything to eat before lunch.

At noon, we were waiting for lunch. Amelia seemed bored, maybe she was so hungry. "Babe, you alright."

"Yes I'm." Amelia replied. "Baby, you look so happy, shall I make you even happier? How about you get under the table and start having lunch there?"

I didn't hesitate for a second before crawling under the table on all fours. My girlfriend had already slipped her cock from her denim shorts, so I put it directly in my mouth, sucked it, and toyed with my tongue around her shaft. I stopped whenever I felt she was coming near to the edge and held the base of her shaft, then proceeded after a few seconds.

You're doing an excellent job. Do you realize you have a natural knack for cock sucking?"

The waitress came with the food and started to serve. "Where is your new boyfriend, Amelia?" The waitress asked. The restaurant's owner was Amelia's friend. She was familiar with the staff

"Look under the table, he has already started his lunch," Amelia said.

"Wow, I wonder if he can be as good with a clit as he is with a cock," the waitress asked.

"Normally I don't share my boyfriends with anyone but you're my best friend. Come sit here," Amelia said and the waitress sat just beside her. "Babe, how about you switch places and show us?"

I stopped sucking and glanced around, seeing that the girl was already fingering her clit under her skirt. I sucked some of her fluids from her finger and then began to lick her pussy. She tasted so wonderful, I toyed with her clit, sucked it, licked it. I knew she enjoyed it when I heard her whimper.

"Don't mind if it tastes funny? I had a sex today an hour ago with my boyfriend behind the restaurant," the waitress informed me. "And we're trying to make a baby."

My girlfriend abruptly rose up. I was liking her pussy and wondering what happened. Because last night wasn't a pleasant night for me except the part I spent with Amelia.

"Babe, you may stop now. You've proven that your mouth is ideal for any service," Amelia said.

Then I stopped licking the girl, crawled out and wanted to stand up, but my girlfriend pushed me down.

"I did not say that you can stand up, bitch. Kneel there and wait," Amelia ordered me. "I need to pee, slut." Then she moved around the table and went into the ladies room. "Keep servicing her, babe!"

That is exactly what I did. My girlfriend soon returned. "Sometimes I can't read her, it seems like she is a stranger to me." I was thinking.

"I see you're using her for your pleasure. He understands he needs to do whatever we tell him. He'll be a nice gal tonight. And now, go up on all fours, but don't stop kissing her pussy."

Soon after, I felt her finger with some lubrication playing with my hole, gradually adding a second and a third one, softly stretching me.

"Amelia, we can't do it here. Let's take him in the back alley," the waitress said.

"But I know there are some homeless people who spend their day time," Amelia replied.

"They are used to jerking off to me and my boyfriend having sex. They'll love this new show very much," the waitress answered.

Then we shifted to the back alley. Amelia bent me over while my mouth was busy to licking hungry cum covered pussy and my hole was getting prepared to be fucked. Amelia put some extra lube to make sure it was ready.

"Do you want to try?" Amelia asked.

"Of course." the waitress answered, she pulled back from my tongue, joined my girlfriend and both were now fingering my hole while a bunch of old homeless people were smiling at me.

I have to admit, it felt unbelievably great, having two beautiful ladies fingering my ass. But those strangers were jerking their cock right in front of me, 4 meters away.

Suddenly, I sensed the presence of my girlfriend's cock inside me. Not gradually. Not very carefully. She plunged inside all at once and began fucking me incredibly hard and fast, while grasping my hips to keep me straight. The waitress moved closer, repositioned her pussy in front of me, and I began to lick her again. Or I was cleaning her boyfriend's mess. I kissed her and swallowed her fluids since she was so wet and her juices were actually running.

Amelia was fucking me, sometimes I had to stop licking pussy to take a breath, my hole was really taken hard, I did not expect that so suddenly. The waitress blocked the nasty view for me anyway.

It was such a great feeling. My clit was leaking heavily. I felt I was close to getting an orgasm. And it seems my girlfriend knew that. And she increased her pace to make me cum harder. I felt she was also close. Her cock was throbbing, and I started to spray cum on the street. I was a little afraid that those homeless people would get angry at me for ruining their place. "Fucccck, yeesss, uhhhh, mmmmh. Ooooh, grroooannn, mmmmahhhh."

Then she stopped, pulled out, me and the waitress immediately moved towards her and got on our knees and she came on our both faces. We cleaned each other's faces and swallowed Amelia's cum.

"Babe, lick me clean and dry," Amelia said

I started to lick my girlfriend's cock clean and dry, gently licked it, kissed the tip, and massaged her balls with my hands. My phone rang and I was going to answer it.

"Who is it?" Amelia asked.

"It's my baby sister, Lia."

"Give me the phone. I'm putting it on the loudspeaker, keep sucking me clean," Amelia ordered me.

"Hello, Dani. Guess where I'm now?" Lia asked on the phone.

"Where?" I paused for a second to answer her.

"I'm in town. In front of your dorm room. Where are you?" Lia asked.

"Hi, Lia," Amelia replied.

"Who is it?" Lia asked.

"I'm Amelia," Amelia replied.

"Amelia who?" Lia asked.

"I'm your brother's girlfriend. He's living with me for now. I'm messaging you the address. We'll see you soon," Amelia answered the phone for me.

"What's that weird noise, are you guys having lunch or something?" Lia asked.

"I didn't start yet but your brother did," Amelia replied. "You'll find the key under the welcome mattress right in front of the door. Bye."

Amelia and I got back to her apartment just before sunset. I still had some of her cum dried on my face.

"Hiii," Amelia welcomed my sister.

"Who's that not a good looking man with you?" Lia mocked

"Ohh, he's my boyfriend, Dani. He's so cute, isn't he?" Amelia said.

"Mmmm, I like his full lips." Lia, my sister, complimented me.

"Yes those are, but I like them more when they gripped around my cock. He's really good at cock sucking" Amelia said.

Lia and I both made a shocked face.

"I thought you already mentioned me to her, too bad. I'm sorry guys," Amelia got a little upset with me and then left us alone to catch up.

"Lia, I'm sorry. I didn't tell you earlier. She's a very nice girl."

"Nice! Then explained her cock and your lips," Lia said. "You are dating some kind of dude who dresses like girls or trans women."

"Amelia is a trans woman. Don't judge a book by its cover, okay?"

"Or I should judge it by seeing it cock!" Lia responded. "You never told me that you like... So who fuck who, ohhh let me guess. It's Amelia."

"Come on, she's a good girl. You'll like her. You haven't even met her yet."

"I did," Lia reacted.

"Don't be a baby!"

"First tell me, do you like cock or just want to be dominated by girls?" Lia asked.

"I like girls with something extra. So how have you been?" It was awkward to face my sister with this type of stereotype. From nowhere Amelia spanked my ass and signaled me to meet her in the bedroom.

"Babe!" I was shocked.

"Honey, you know you couldn't finish me inside your mouth in the car, come on don't make me wait for your ass. You know the longer you wait the harder you have to take it," Amelia was behaving strangely.

"Honey, my sister is here!"

"What? I just fucked you in a street full of stranger," Amelia yelled, then entered in the bedroom.

"Wow, you two are so kinky. When I called you were really sucking her cock, then?" Lia said. "Now go serve your queen."

"How do you know that?"

"Look at your face in the mirror," Lia said. "You have dry cum stains on your face."

"Do I?"

"Just go. I was watching a tv show," Lia pushed me in the bedroom.

I entered the bedroom where Amelia was on the bed and held her arms out for me, "Come here baby. You look so pretty tonight."

I jumped on the bed to reach her, and she began kissing my face and neck. Amelia's massive leg swept over me, immobilizing me. I inhaled her sweet scent and touched her lips. Her booty shorts were stripped along with her tank top. I could feel her hardness on my stomach. I reached down and began to massage her large, thick cock.

"Mmmm..." Amelia sighed. "You already know what I like." Her large, plump breasts twitched for treatment. When she was busy caressing my butt cheeks, my lips found an over-sized nipple and nursed it. She clasped my ass tightly in her hands, and my fingers curled around her big shaft. She was eager to get her cock on my ass.

Amelia shoved me down onto the bed and slid over on top of me. Then she almost ripped my gym shorts off to strip me naked. She placed my skinny legs up on her shoulders, lubed her cock, and positioned it between my butt cheeks, where a large buttplug kept her from hammering me. I reached out to grip its base and it popped out in one swift hard pull, leaving a gaping hole in my ass. Amelia wasted no time in giving me the pleasure of squeezing my ass before her enormous thick cock took place in my ass. She locked her gaze on mine while swaying her hips in time. Her breathing was more ragged. I couldn't believe how large she felt inside me.

Amelia's entire body enveloped me. Her cock was totally buried inside me. Her large breasts brushed against my cheek. She winked and started to thrust me. I looked out from between her tits and saw the same smug smirk on her face that she usually had when she banged me and showed me who was in charge

"Mmmmhh, yesss, mmmm, you're so big, babe."

Her thrusts were vicious and strong. I humped my hips at her and tightened my grip on her shaft. I kissed her hot body and squeezed her tits. I was completely devoted to her pleasure.

"Honey, I love pounding your tight pussy. It seems you have an evergreen pussy," Amelia moaned.

"Mmmhmmm! Oh please slower..." I softly begged when she picked up the pace. I was close to having my orgasm but her ferocious thrusting tried to take it from me so early. Her hips kept thrusting just as fast as they could. Before my orgasm hit my body, my pp started bursting out of cum to drain my nuts. I started screaming, even though my baby sister was in the drawing room. "I'm cumming, fuck. I'm cumming, fuck, fuck aaaaaaaaaa." I couldn't help myself.

Amelia's strong hands held my twitching hips tight as I moaned through my full body orgasm and enjoyed the post-orgasm tingle that precedes unconsciousness. But her balls deep pounding kept me awake. Sex with Amelia was a privilege that provided never-ending pleasure.

"That's it, honey. Did you know your ass clamps down on my cock when you scream? It feels heavenly," Amelia groaned, and she was so horny. "I'm going to fill you up real well. What do you think Lia'd say if she saw you now?" Then she flipped me on my fours and started fucking me doggystyle. I kept my head on the bed to give her a better angle to rock my world.

I was waiting for the second orgasm, because of her hard fucking first orgasm couldn't take enough time to spasm my body. Her abs were pinned down my pp and prevented it from dancing up and down. I was ready to have another orgasm and cum just from getting fucked. I groaned out loud, my soft, slippery ass walls clamping down around her cock. I cried out and screamed again and shot my load between our stomachs.

The bed creaked in time with Amelia's fucking pace. She mercilessly slammed my little asshole. I moaned and writhed under her large body. Her nuts were banging into mine as she picked up the pace. She was riding me hard, her body covered in a thin layer of sweat. I grasped the cushion under me and clenched my teeth. The muscles of my asshole spasmed around her girth. The pleasure was so intense that Amelia could barely contain herself. She pinned my legs over my head to fuck me harder, spanked my smooth butt cheeks and yelled at me, "You sexy whore. Fuck, take my cock! That's a good damn whore!"

Amelia was thrusting herself deep into my ass. I felt her cock poking my prostate again. She was so deep inside me. It felt like her cock was rearranging my insides once again. I felt so completely stuffed, the feeling was incredible. Her hand reached around and clutched my throat and thrust into my ass as fast as she could. My body shuddered. I cried out loud, "I'm cumming!" and covered the bed sheet with cum.

"Huuuhm uuuh, mmoan." Amelia groaned and moaned.

Amelia hammered her cock in and out of his hole with hard, long strokes. She moaned into my ear. She threw her entire body down on me, her cock buried deeper. She reached below my ass and grabbed my clitty with three fingers and started to milk me to let out my last drop of juice.

Then she left my dripping pp and seized my hips again, and started reaming me. I couldn't help crying out now, as my ass felt like it was glowing with the strange ache of being spread and filled, and her big cock slammed into me. Her hips were against my ass, both of us grunting and gasping and moaning. Faster, she fucked me. Another orgasm was fighting to come out, but I didn't want to torture my sister anymore. She might have left the apartment already. My knees got weak and my toes curled and a dry orgasm took over me. "Fuck, fuck, ooooohh, yessss, yeeeeee, fuckkk, hhhhooo."

"Your ass is mine, bae. Yeah, that's right. Cum for me!" Amelia's lips crashed into mine. She ran circles around my mouth with her tongue. I was half conscious after multiple non stop orgasms. It was hard to keep up with Amelia.

Amelia was breathing hard. She stared down at me. A smile had overtaken her face. My ass was sore. Her pipe felt thicker now. I knew that meant she was close. I clutched her breasts tightly and kissed her back, sucking hard on her tongue.

"I'm going to fucking fill you up!" Amelia was groaning loudly. She drove her cock to the deepest depths inside me and sprayed my asshole with cum. She bit down hard on my bottom lip. Thick, sticky shots of jizz painted my insides cum white. Her thrusts were less focused and more primal now.

I moaned and arched my back, begging for more. I needed to cum again so bad...

"Fuckkkkk, I'm cumming up your little ass, uhhhhh, god damn...." Amelia moaned.

Amelia's hips jerked hard into me, picking my feet up off the ground and throwing me into another violent orgasm. My whole body shook. Her pure animalistic fucking had me cumming in one long drawn out orgasm that pushed me to the brink of consciousness.

I could feel her cum roll down my ass when she pulled her dick from me. Amelia rolled over on the bed with me. She kept my legs tucked under hers and ran her fingers over my chest. I slowly, careful of my sore behind, turned onto his side and pressed my face into her breasts. Amelia let out a laugh. She pulled the blanket over me and wrapped me up in her arms. The smell of semen and sex filled the room.

"Let's sleep and recharge our batteries. A dinner and then some more fun after that. That'll do us good," Amelia said.

"Finally," Lia murmured to herself.

"Honey, why are you acting weird in front of Lia? Are you mad at me?"

"Of Course I was. You didn't tell anyone in your family about us. I thought you two are close and at least you told her about us," Amelia said. "You used me."

We were watching movies after dinner. It was a fun night, Amelia made me cum multiple times. Now watching movies with my sister and girlfriend felt good.

"So Amelia, how do you guys decide... like who's gonna top?" Lia asked.

"It was the first night when I took your brother's virginity, hehe. But not the way he was thinking," Amelia replied. "When your brother realized we have something in our pants, he got confused about what to do next."

"Virgins," Lia commented.

"Then I see he wasn't having trouble about that I have a cock rather which one of us will be the sub in our relationship," Amelia said. "Guess how I solved the problem?"

"How?" Los asked.

"Simple, the one is good in bed," Amelia said.

"And how did you guys find that out?" Lia asked.

"Do you think your brother's small pp can pass my but cheeks?" Amelia replied. "Btw your brother squirts just like you."

"Do you girls know each other?"

"We met..." Amelia stopped by Lia.

"We met at a party," Lia replied.

"But..."

"Honey, it wasn't a party, it was an orgy," Amelia answered. "And we didn't meet we fucked."

"Amelia, you are so rude," Lia said. "Bro, I always wanted to experience an orgy. And there I met Amelia. But Amelia we didn't fuck."

"Yes, I still remember, you gave up after my tip entered your pussy," Amelia mocked. "You are such a pussy."

"Don't blame me, it's too big for me," Lia said.