Transform or Dare Ch. 02

Story Info
New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.
7k words
4.51
47.1k
57

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,283 Followers

Laurence felt the weight of the eyes in the room fall on him. Understandable. He had seen a few tests of the App prior to being granted access, but nothing to the extreme degree he saw with this group.

"What the hell is going on Laurence?" Tiffany said. "Change me back right now!"

Tiffany was almost unrecognizable with her new MILF body that reminded Laurence of his mother. If there was one transformation he had not seen coming, and one transformation that truly represented the reality of the situation, Tiffany becoming a MILF was it.

"Turn my sister back." Stephanie said.

It was a command he couldn't carry out.

"Unfortunately, that command is beyond my power, ma'am."

Dalton moved through the group and grabbed Laurence by his collar and pinned him against the wall.

"Listen here Larry, you're going to undo this mess and get us all back to normal." Dalton glanced to the right at Elizabeth, who's bare chest was still on display. "Except maybe your girlfriend."

"Dalton." Stephanie said, upset that her boyfriend was openly commenting about Elizabeth.

"Unfortunately, that command is beyond my power, sir." Laurence said in the same bland tone.

"If you can't do anything, then what the hell do we do?" Tiffany said.

"We just have to finish the game."

Everyone looked at each other. Some were happy with their transformations and satisfied with their dares, others not so much. The App had no agenda, it was just a random algorithm that produced extreme results.

"Fine, if you can't fix it, then I want you to give me a blow job." Dalton said.

"Do not give Dalton a blow job." Stephanie said.

Laurence sighed internally. A savior for now.

"Yes, ma'am."

"What the hell Stephanie?" Dalton said.

"I don't care if it's big tits over there or Larry, cheating is cheating."

Dalton turned his attention back to Larry.

"This isn't over, Larry. As long as I can control you, I'm going to make you my little bitch."

Dalton dropped Laurence and walked back over to Stephanie. It was lucky that Dalton had made out with Elizabeth, putting Stephanie in a bad mood, and making her more protective of her man. The tension killed any joint effort they might have had to humiliate Laurence any further.

Everyone's phone chimed at once, signaling the start of the next round. But there was a new twist to the game. Laurence had heard about the new feature; however, it was supposed to be still in the programming state. The phones lit up and everyone received the same message:

'Partner Swap.'

The rings flashed and the colors disappeared momentarily. One by one, the colors reappeared introducing each new couple. Laurence looked around for his matching green and saw Trish's light up. He was now together with the hot stoner.

***

Tiffany looked around for the red light. Ben didn't have it. Mark didn't have it. Laurence didn't have it. Tiffany was beside herself. Not only was she stuck in a MILF body, now she was paired with Dalton. His ring turned yellow. Not him either. If none of the guys had her color, that meant she was partnered with another girl just like the lesbians. The red flash caught her eye. She couldn't believe it. Her new partner was her sister.

***

Dalton's eyes darted right to Elizabeth's and was disappointed to see the ring flash blue. If the game forced him to cheat, he would have had an excuse. As everyone already knew, there wasn't much choice in the matter. The MILF was out and so was Trish. He felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Guess I'm hitched to you now." Sally said.

"Awe come on. Do you even like cock?" Dalton said.

"You afraid I'm going to hurt your ego?

"No, I'm afraid I might turn you straight."

"From what I've seen, you got your work cut out." Sally teased with a smile.

It wasn't the worst partner. From their previous interactions, Sally seemed like a good time. He accepted the challenge of trying to get her to switch teams and had yet another valid reason to cheat. Maybe the App wasn't so bad after all.

***

Ben saw Tiffany and Stephanie paired off and was relieved that she was with someone she wouldn't cheat with. The scenario turned him on. Any sane man knew Stephanie was hot, and Ben had always fantasized about a threesome. Perhaps today was his luck day. The bouncing breasts caught his gaze before the blue light. His new partner was now the big-titted Elizabeth still getting used to her new chest.

"You like the changes?" Ben said.

"It's... uncomfortable in a way. Like obviously it will get me extra attention, but I feel like I have dumbbells on my chest."

"There's always a trade-off." Ben grinned.

Part of him was intrigued by the transformations and part of him feared what could happen. The App seemed to have no limit to its power. For all he knew, he could end up as a woman or an old man. The rewards were far greater for a woman. He was a decent looking guy and happy in his relationship. Getting a body like Mark's would be the only worthwhile transformation. The rest would just be a risk. Maybe Elizabeth would be willing to pick transform again. Or maybe he could choose before she could. It wasn't like he'd have to answer to her later.

***

As the couples paired off with their new partners, Mark spotted Greta on her own. Their colors were a match and the two met off to the side. The effects of the weed helped ease his mind from all the crazy things going on and the sight of Greta's ass captured Mark's full attention. Would it be cheating if he anally fucked his new partner? The thought of her rocking up and down on his cock made him hard. He wanted to fuck her so bad.

Mark tried to settle down his sex drive, but realized that his new body came with a boost in testosterone that needed release. And Greta's ass was begging for it.

"Bend over." Mark said.

"Excuse me."

"Bend over. I want to fuck that ass again."

***

Greta was taken back by Mark's forwardness. The chill stoner, now in a jock's body, wanted to fuck her silly without any prompting from the App. The feelings from her gang bang still lingered and she yearned to feel that again. Mark's thick cock would be the perfect solution for her urges.

Bending over the table, Greta lifted her skirt up and invited her new partner to take her. The first thing she felt was his familiar solid frame against her round bottom. Pure muscle and no fat, the tightness of the skin evident any where she touched. His fingers filled her pussy and pumped at an aggressive rate to get her flowing.

With his cock lubed up from her juices, he took her from behind. The other couples watched them get it on. Greta wished she wasn't facing everyone. Trish did all her talking with a resentful glare. The same could be said for Sally. Could anyone really be upset? Maybe because it wasn't the App that directly prompted the sexual encounter, but it did affect Mark's sex drive. He was just doing what horny men did, which was fuck their partners. And his current partner happened to be Greta.

Mark blew his load inside her ass and pulled out, the semen dripping down her leg. Not a bad way to start their new relationship. Who knows, she could start to love men by the end of it.

***

"Stop staring." Tiffany said.

"Does it feel weird?" Stephanie said.

"Being your lesbian partner or being a MILF?"

"Both."

Tiffany ignored her sister. Being assigned as new partners was really pushing the boundaries. The only sliver of hope was that there had been no indication that partners were involved in any sexual activities together. As long as Stephanie and Tiffany were paired, they'd be less likely to be involved in a dare together. At least she hoped. The partner swap was another surprise, which indicated the App had a few more tricks up its sleeve.

With the partner's settled, the App flashed again indicating the commencement of the second round. Everyone looked around for the first flashing rings and all eyes settled on Ben and Elizabeth. Tiffany felt her body moving automatically under the influence of the App's control. Standing in the same spot, her legs spread apart and she thrusted her chest out with her hands behind her head to show off her eye-catching bust. With the exception of Elizabeth, all the other girls moved into the same pose with the men, aside from Ben, all standing at attention. Then the posed players froze. Tiffany remained in her pose next to her sister, both with cleavage on display, and watched the first couple discover their new fate.

***

The rest of the couples had moved into their poses in sync proving the App's further capabilities. Ben saw the familiar question on his phone. Transform or Dare. Then the Dare option disappeared leaving only Transform.

"What the hell?" Ben said.

"Sorry Ben, but I don't need more body modifications or to become a MILF. I'll do whatever it wants as long as there's no physical repercussions."

He couldn't blame her. She was just quicker to the draw. Ben selected Transformation. He snapped to attention and froze in place.

***

To her surprise, Elizabeth didn't freeze. With Ben frozen, it seemed the App was switching the order of events to Dares first and Transformations second. The phone flashed her dare which she read out loud.

"Breast feed Stephanie."

She scoffed. Of all the people, it had to be that stupid bitch. The only silver lining was the dare itself was more humiliating for Stephanie and than it was for her. Elizabeth sat on the couch and Stephanie, who was clearly under control of the App, walked over and laid with her head in Elizabeth's lap. Elizabeth wanted to slap her face, but the App restrained her. Her nipple entered Stephanie's mouth and she started sucking like a baby. The two rivals stared at each other with hatred while carrying out an ultimate act of care.

The two were quickly frozen on the couch in the middle of their bonding session.

***

Ben felt control come back to his limbs as his body relaxed. Behind him was the frozen statue of his partner breastfeeding her least favorite person in the whole world. Hopefully that didn't mean Stephanie was now his daughter. After seeing her sister turn into a MILF, he wouldn't put it past the App.

Looking around, everyone maintained the same pose depending on their sex. The only difference was the people caught in the dare were now frozen in the act. How long would they stay like that?

The tingling started the same way he saw so many people react. Discomfort overcame him in the private area as he fell to the ground. Something was growing down below. He pulled down his pants and saw a thick 9-inch cock standing at attention.

"Holy shit." Ben said.

Ben had no idea what to do. Its size was an inconvenience and fitting it comfortably into pants was an impossible feat. The tingling stopped and his penis remained erect. Ben was afraid to touch it, hoping it was an illusion or a temporary transformation. Would having it be so bad? The sexual opportunities were endless. Tiffany always did prefer a large cock, a fact Ben had accidentally found out one drunken night. If anything, he couldn't wait to plow his MILF.

The App chimed and everyone unfroze. Tiffany's hands covered her mouth in shock when she looked over at Ben's new cock. He shrugged his shoulders with a sly grin. Despite not being a couple currently, the App never messed with their memories and whether the App liked it or not, they would be together again eventually.

The App chimed again, and Ben found his body snapping to attention. It was the end of his turn.

***

Dalton grinned as he snapped a picture of his former lover breastfeeding his current lover. If only they could find common ground and agree to a threesome, then every girl could have what she wanted.

The App chime caught his attention along with his ring glowing. It was his and Sal the lesbian's turn. He turned to his new partner, her ass a big distraction. He wouldn't mind giving that a ride since technically they were a couple. It's not like Stephanie could object since she was currently busy sucking on Lizzy's nipple. Cheating was cheating according to her.

"I've already done Transformation; I want to pick Dare." Sally said.

Dalton pushed Dare to lock in his choice. "Sorry sweetheart, but I don't want to end up an old man or with my dick to the floor. "

"Asshole." Sally reluctantly pushed the Transform button.

Her body moved to the default pose and she froze with everyone else. Dalton looked down at his phone.

"Fist Tiffany."

Dalton was surprised but excited by the dare. He spotted Tiffany in her default pose looking like the sexy MILF she was. He had often fantasized about having a threesome with Stephanie and her sister or even a one-night stand with Tiffany. Here was a chance to explore her body.

Unlike other dares, Tiffany remained frozen in her position. It was a dare that didn't require any effort on her part because her legs were already spread. Dalton looked her in the eyes, and she stared blankly back. It was weird to think about her younger body. She was still hot, but becoming a MILF was a consolation, not the grand prize.

Dalton moved his frozen toy to the nearby empty couch and took a seat. Pulling her panties down, he worked his fingers in and out to get the juices flowing. He prided himself on giving oral and fingering, his skills evident by her quickly flowing pussy. Because her body was now older, the transformation had also loosened her up. Getting a fist in her now was a lot easier than it would have been with her original body.

With his hand lubed up, using the nearby lotion that Larry must have planted before the party, and with her pussy wet from his magic touch, Dalton slowly worked his fist into her. The excitement made her heart beat faster as his fist became one with her. Never did he imagine that he would fist a MILF or that it would be his girlfriend's sister. This was killing two birds with one stone.

Once the fist was in and settled, Dalton moved it up and down. He could feel the flow of pussy fluids increasing proportionately with his speed. Even without receiving pleasure, Dalton was getting hard at the MILF leaking all over herself and his hand. With his first deep inside, he tried pulling it out, but it wouldn't budge. None of his body could move. Like Elizabeth and Stephanie, he froze in the middle of the dare, stuck until the App decided to let him go.

***

Sally regained control of her body and saw Dalton with his fist in Tiffany's pussy. Would that have been her dare too or did the game tailor the dare to the person? She stood nervously, waiting for her transformation to begin. Last time it began in her ass, and hopefully this time it would begin in her tits as she looked down at her average bust.

It didn't start in her ass and it didn't start in her tits. It started in her mind. Things became binary. Yes or no. Her body stiffened and she stood at attention. There were no outward physical changes, but in her mind, Sally was completely reprogrammed. It was Sally Bot now. Programmed to serve and obey. Sally stood at attention with her arms slightly raised and her elbows bent inwards. Her blank face betraying no emotions. Bots didn't have emotions. Bots just obediently carried out any commands they were given.

***

Dalton unfroze along with everyone else. He saw his new partner staring blankly and unmoving.

"Sally, what was your transformation?"

"Sally Bot is here to serve and obey." Sally responded.

He couldn't believe his luck with this App. Now he had an obedient lesbian sex bot at his disposal. Dalton knew he didn't have much time. For some reason he couldn't take his hand out of Tiffany's pussy, but everything else was free to move. With his free hand, he pulled down his pants revealing his cock.

"Sally Bot, come sit that big ass down on this cock."

Sally stiffly walked over and turned around. Dalton had never seen a bigger ass. Was it even possible to achieve or was the App cheating in that regard? She plopped her ass down on his cock and froze. Dalton could feel his own body freeze, but the pleasure of the large ass swallowing his cock was enough to keep him distracted.

***

Laurence thought the freezing was a blessing in disguise. If everyone could speak and move, who knows what Dalton would try to do to him.

Thankfully, Dalton was too preoccupied to care. Those poor girls having to endure being used for his amusement. Tiffany, the MILF, getting her pussy stretched and Sally the lesbian getting her ass stretched. Why bother fucking with Laurence if he had women at his disposal?

Laurence looked at his girlfriend breastfeeding the woman she envied. He would pay anything to hear the thoughts going through both of their minds. He turned to his new partner, Trish, who was still enamored with her old partner Mark and his new body. They seemed like the type of couple to dip out of a party early, have wild sex, and then smoke a bowl. Especially with Mark's new body. Unfortunately, they had to finish the game.

"Do you mind if I do Transform, I'd rather not get stuck in another Dare." Laurence said.

"Sure." Trish said, still looking at Mark.

She pressed the buttons to accept her decision without looking. Laurence looked down at his screen and saw the only option was Dare. She had pressed the wrong button. Trish was already frozen in her pose by the time Laurence could accost her. He figured that at least it couldn't get any worse than being a slave to Dalton. Laurence read the dare.

"Fuck Elizabeth stupid."

He knew that the App meant the dare literally. This was going to be enjoyable. Laurence walked over to Elizabeth, still breast-feeding Stephanie. Both women remained in their positions. That meant there was an audience along for the ride.

***

Elizabeth was frozen in her position with the woman she hated sucking on her tit. The only consolation she felt was that the scene probably made Dalton happy. Two women who wanted him were now joined in an act of sexual debauchery. It was imaginative fuel for when she eventually sank her claws into him again. It also put her in the dominant position and little baby Stephanie as a submissive girl. She would love to be given the chance to show Stephanie a thing or two about being the perfect girlfriend.

Stephanie's body unfroze and she switched positions to all fours, which allowed Laurence to gain access to Elizabeth's pussy. From the hungry look in Stephanie's eye, it seemed not even the chaotic movement from sex was going to separate her mouth from Elizabeth's juicy tit.

Laurence towered over Elizabeth. She had heard the dare and was disappointed it was her real boyfriend fucking her. Everyone else got to swap and fuck other people. Yet she was given the status quo. Lame. He pulled his cock out and rubbed it against her pussy. She knew that the most unexciting and unanticipated sex was a few seconds away. She could wait. He entered her and it felt like an instant orgasm. She shuddered and looked up. Was something enhancing his cock?

With each thrust Elizabeth's mind became fuzzier and fuzzier. All the things she had learned in medical school started to vanish with each thrust.

Her final year in medical school. Thrust. Gone.

Her previous years in medical school. Thrust. Gone

Her years in undergrad. Thrust. Gone.

Her mind searched for the information, but there was nothing there to find. It was all gone. Elizabeth tried and tried, but she couldn't remember anything. It was almost comical. In fact, it was funny. Hilarious even. Elizabeth laughed. Each thrust made her situation funnier and funnier. Her mouth started drooling as giggles escaped.

Then she did remember some things. She remembered how much she liked cock. She remembered how big of a slut she was. She remembered the importance of looking her absolute best in makeup, tight and revealing clothing, matching jewellery, and heels. She remembered how much attention her big tits got her compared to most women. All of it came flooding back and she giggled as Laurence's cock fucked her silly.

XBan
XBan
1,283 Followers
12