Transformation Ch. 05

Story Info
Sally and Helen Just Love Bondage With Two Strangers.
3.5k words
4.92
2.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been several weeks since Helen and Sally had seen Amanda. Every time they rang her the line was either busy or they got the answer machine and all attempts to catch Amanda and Stef at home resulted in a long walk with no answer at the door.

Sally lounged in a steaming bubble bath while Helen sat painting her nails.

'Well they can't just have disappeared' pondered Sally.

'Seems like they have' remarked Helen

There was the sound of something coming through the letter box, Helen went to see.

She came back to the bathroom holding a hand written envelope addressed to them both, she opened it and looked at the text.

'It's from them' Helen exclaimed.

'Who's them? asked Sally.

'Wonder Woman and her man' said an excited Helen.

'Well read it out' said Sally.

Helen began reading. 'Hi folks, sorry we haven't been around but I've been working on a new act and Stef's, well let's just say Stef's been enjoying himself, a lot. If your free we'll be at The Bare Back on Friday evening so we can catch up with what's new in the world. Hugs Amanda.

'Is that all?' queried Sally.

'Yep, that's the lot' replied Helen.

Friday arrived and Sally and Helen settled down in a corner of The Bare Back sipping cocktails.

Out of the shadows a pair of PVC gloved hands settled on Sally's shoulders and been slowly massaging her.

'MMMMmmmm, that feels good' she sighed and shut her eyes.

Helen was trying to make out the figure when everything went black as a silken hood was placed over her head.

Sally heard her squeal but before she could open her eyes she too felt a soft hood being placed over her head.

A heavily accented voice purred. 'Welcome darlings, I hope your ready for some fun.'

The accent was clearly fake but the voice was a mystery to both Helen and Sally.

'ERRRmm we're waiting for friends' blurted out Helen, who was trying to remain calm.

'Good' whispered a second voice, 'when they arrive they too can join us.'

Helen felt her wrists being grasped and she was led upstairs.

Sally too felt herself being taken, her thoughts were of slight panic and mild curiosity as to what would happen next.

Once upstairs they found themselves in separate changing rooms.

The doors were closed and they removed their hoods.

Sally found she had been left a small box with the words. 'Change into this' written on it. On opening the box she found a pair of black patent PVC stockings, black patent high heeled pumps and long, black patent PVC gloves.

She removed her dress and bra then kicked off her shoes. Taking a stocking she rubbed the cool shiny material next to her cheek and moaned softly.

Slowly she pulled each stocking over her legs, they were skin hugging and almost reached her pussy. Gloves were next, which came well over her elbows, then she slipped on the shoes.

Admiring herself in the mirror Sally couldn't help but to slide off her G-string and she began cupping her breast with one hand while stroking her pussy with the other.

Next door Helen was faced with a similar box but hers contained black nylons, matching bra and an incredibly small pair of panties. For her feet she had black ankle boots.

Helen dressed but found it quite painful as she tucked her clitty away into her tiny briefs.

The door to Helen's changing room opened. Briefly she saw a tall woman dressed in a soft red leather outfit with matching boots then her hood was restored over her eyes.

Helen was led out of the room, she could feel herself being stroked by more then one pair of hands making her moan incessantly.

Not a word was spoken but Helen found she was in expert hands. Her thighs were being stroked and her clitty teased until she thought it would burst through her panties.

Helen was backed into something, it wasn't tall but was resting against the small of her back. She felt cuffs being attached to her limbs, then she was belt backwards over whatever was behind her.

Helen cried out at the pain in her back then felt her wrists being clipped to her ankles.

'Who, who are you?' she cried.

The mystery voice merely crooned. 'Relax darling, soon you'll feel so much better.'

Helen struggled against her bonds but it was too painful so she did as she was told and relaxed.

'There, isn't that better' said a voice as smooth as butter, 'you'll soon be in a much better position.'

Helen felt soft fingers tracing the outline of her panties and flicking the firm mass beneath the swollen satin. She flinched and felt herself pump.

'MMMmmmmmm, so nice' whispered the voice as strands of cum were lift from her panties. 'Your getting so excited.'

Helen was trying to resist but she loved bondage and her helpless position only heightened her sexual enjoyment.

'Leave her' the second voice snapped. 'We have another guest to entertain.'

By now Sally had worked her pussy hard, her affection for PVC was notable by her shiny wet thighs.

The door opened.

A pair of hooded individuals walked in and grasped Sally by her arms. Both smelt of new leather and rubber which intoxicated Sally's nostrils.

Sally gave a weak struggle, but truth be known she willingly went with them into the main room.

Her eyes were drawn to Helen who was bent backwards over some piece of gym equipment, she was about to call out when a ball gag was forced between her teeth and fastened tightly behind her neck.

'Tut, tut, now that's naughty' hissed the figure in red rubber and slapped Sally's wet pussy.

'Mmooooowww' Sally cried, but opened her legs wanting more.

'Look at the little hussy' said the one dressed in heavy black leather, who's studded pouch barely contained what was an obvious huge cock.

Helen was listening to all that was said but she couldn't recognize the voices through the phony accents.

Sally's love of her treatment didn't go unnoticed as her stimulated pussy leaked warm juice down her naked thighs and on to her PVC stockings.

She too felt cuffs being attached to her wrists and ankles and was manhandled until her wrists were locked above her head while her legs were spread wide against a metal frame.

Sally moaned loudly as she was touched and stroked by a gloved hand..

She winced as her nipples were pinched and stretched before being forced through a small wire loop which gripped the puffed up flesh. 'MMmno pwwease mmno mmmmaaaarrrgghhh' Sally cried as the sharp wire bit into her nipples.

The loops were attached to each other by means of a shiny metal chain which was frequently pulled and flicked to induce obedience. Each time it was touched Sally gasped in pain while her tormentor laughed.

The masked figure in red came closer to Sally's face, 'enjoying yourself slut?' it hissed.

Sally looked into the eyes and there was something very familiar about them, but before her mind could make sense of what she saw her head thrust back as an angry vibrator was pressed against her pussy.

Helen meanwhile could sense someone next to her. It was the scent of new leather that was arousing her and causing her panties to bulge.

She once again felt fingertips against her hot flesh, they circled her tummy, stroked her sides then gently pulled back on her panties.

Helen sighed with pleasure and relief as her clitty was freed from it's satin prison.

'OOOHhhhhhhh so big' whispered a voice beside her ear.

Helen was dripping cum, her long clitty now swinging free in the air. The palm of a hand cupped her sacs.

'MMMmmmmm' she sighed 'yes, yes please take me.'

'As you wish' the voice continued and the palm rolled around the firm sacs, Helen squirmed in delight.

'AARRGGGHhhhhhh' she screamed as her sacs were squeezed and stretched.

'Well you did say take me' the figure in leather sneered and watched with glee as Helen twisted and turned trying to break loose.

A tear rolled down Sally's cheek when she saw Helen's torment and pain. 'Don't worry slut you'll soon join her' uttered the evil voice and moved the vibrator harshly over Sally's pussy exposing her sore clit and moist flesh.

Both Helen and Sally were putty in the hands of their brutal captors.

By the time Sally was relieved of her vibrator her pussy lips were swollen and sore, Helen meanwhile had almost fainted as the pain in her sacs increased, but her expert torturer kept easing his grip before stretching her flesh once more making Helen's experience both painful and pleasurable.

Sally was pretty exhausted but sighed as rubber covered fingertips stroked her arms and legs freeing her from her shackles.

Sally's arms dropped to her sides and was relieved when she was free to move her limbs once more.

She felt the rubber mask of her captor rest on her cheek. 'Your such a good girl.' as the gag was removed.

Sally gasped and nodded in the hope she would be released.

'So I have something a little extra for you' the voice chuckled.

Sally was forced onto her knees and her arms stretched out in front, her wrists once again were restrained leaving her tits hanging free and her ass very vulnerable.

Sally shook as she heard the clack of press studs being opened and felt the figure kneel behind her.

A moist hot tip rimmed her ass.

'No, no, no you mustn't, not there' Sally feebly protested.

'Yes there' the voice said harshly as the tip widened Sally's ass and forced itself inside.

Sally squealed as her ass was forced open, 'no, no, your too big, it'll never fit.'

'Yesssss, yes it will' was all she heard in her ear as the slow thrusting began.

Sally groaned and cried out as she felt the shaft stroking her inner flesh.

However she soon found that pain turned to pleasure as she relaxed and willingly pushed back onto every stroke as her ass was fucked.

Helen meanwhile was still being held firmly by her sacs when she felt soft lips engulfed her clitty. She tried to buck her hips but was bound too tightly over the gym apparatus.

An expert tongue flicked her shaft and sucked lightly on her tip, it drove her wild. Time and time again she was edged then denied the pleasure of cumming.

'Please please no more. I beg you' she pleaded

After what felt like a lifetime of torture her clitty was eventually released and Helen felt her wrists and ankles being freed. She was helped to her feet, but being pain free didn't last. The same strong grip held her arms up as each was locked above her head.

Still unable to see Helen heard thought she could hear the whine of a motor, then felt her wrists being lifted.

Higher and higher she was raised and screamed as her heels lifted from the floor.

Helen's arms began to ache as she swung around with just the tip of her toe touching the ground.

A firm hand slapped her ass and began fingering her pussy.

Helen could do nothing but hang, totally helpless, as her pussy was widened and savagely screwed by what seemed like several fingers.

Her captor moved until he was standing behind her, pressing his cock hard up against her body. Strong fingers reached around her body and grabbed her tits.s

Helen groaned as her breasts were squeezed then massaged until they ached and her nipples became super large and sore.

'You like' rasped the voice in her ear.

Helen shook her head violently even though she was loving every minute, her body was on sexual overdrive.

Helen's titties were released and she relaxed a little only to squeal when she felt leather thongs being flicked against her bare flesh.

The sting of leather became unbearable and Helen's ass wriggled and squirmed at each strike.

The longer the whip flailed against her flesh the redder Helen's ass became and her moaning increased..

The final flicks of leather struck her breasts and clitty. After a painful shriek Helen hung limp from her shackles.

Soon both Sally and Helen were moaning together. Their bodies were broken but their need to orgasm became so great that they didn't care how it happened.

Sally visibly sagged when her ass gave up the tormenting shaft and Helen was totally spent following the abuse on her body.

Helen was removed first, her aching back and arms were relieved now that she could move them once more.

She was led by her firm clitty to a padded bench and forced to lay on her back.

Before Sally's wrists were freed her gag was replaced. She was released and led by her nipple chain until she straddled her helpless flatmate.

Helen felt the cool PVC stockings caressing her sides and sighed. Slowly Sally was forced lower until the tip of Helen's clitty brushed her swollen pussy, Sally's sharp intake of breath an indication of her tender flesh.

As soon as Helen felt the hot pussy she thrust her hips violently, so desperate was she to fuck.

Sally was too weak to keep her pussy from being penetrated and slid down the thick shaft with a muffled yelp.

The leather clad captor held a double vibrating dildo which he lovingly lubed and bent it into a horse shoe shape

'You'll need this I assume' he laughed and pressed the latex tips against the two empty holes.

Sally tensed her ass but had no resistance against the firm pressure, while Helen widened her legs so it slipped so easily into her pussy.

There was a soft click and strong vibes were sent into both girls.

When the vibes hit Helen went crazy, she thrust for all she was worth, while poor Sally cried into her gag as her pussy was ripped apart by Helen's huge clitty that was so desperate to cum, while her ass gripped tightly around the throbbing monster.

Helen's merciless pounding of Sally was relentless and soon both were crying, one in frustration the other because of an intense burning pain.

'Ugh ugh ugh' groaned Helen as she reached her climax, Sally by now had her head bowed with tears falling from her cheeks. It felt as though she was on fire as her pussy became dry and the shaft within her rammed deeper with each new thrust.

Helen's desire to cum was nigh, her aching, swollen sacs suddenly erupted into her shaft and she noisily gave her load to Sally.

Sally threw back her head as hot cum struck her weakened flesh and she screamed loudly into her gag as she had a massive orgasm, causing her pussy to grip tightly onto Helen's clitty.

Five more times Helen thrust deep and pumped until there was so much cum Sally was flooded and dribbled juice down Helen's softened sacs.

Both girls were spent and sighed with relief when the dildo slid from their bodies. Sally was on the verge of collapse but manage to find the strength to lift herself from Helen's clitty and lay next to her on the bench, she was breathing hard with her eyes closed.

Helen's hood and Sally's gag were removed.

Sally opened her eyes when she heard a zip being undone and watched as the red figure removed her PVC mask.

'AMANDA!!!!' screeched Sally.

Amanda merely smiled and helped Stef out of his leather mask.

They both looked down on the hapless pair.

'Yes Sally?' questioned Amanda as she ran her boot over a moaning Helen's clitty.

Sally frowned. 'You, you, you.'

'Yes Sally' interrupted Stef

'You were...........fantastic' she screamed.

'And it's not over yet' cooed Amanda as she eased Sally onto the floor and got between her PVC clad legs.

Sally sucked on her lower lip. 'No, no you can't mean...'

'But I do' Amanda sighed as her clitty slipped easily into Sally's already soaked pussy.

Sally groaned as the tip split her flesh and she took all of Amanda's shaft.

'And what do I get?' sighed Helen as she rolled onto her side.

Stef joined Helen on the bench, curled into her frame and taking his rock hard cock forced his way down her wanton pussy.

Helen cried with joy a his shaft filled her and the tip touched her prostrate.

Having been edged and drained for so long Helen was in heaven as Stef fucked her slowly.

Sally too felt the full length of Amanda's clitty and was soon climbing again.

Stef grunted as his cock was gripped tightly by Helen's pussy and cried out when he fired his salty load into her.

Amanda's slower thrusts meant Sally's pleasure lasted much longer as the tip slipped inside until her pussy kissed Amanda's tummy.

Time after time they felt the skin on skin pleasure of simple love making until a very noisy Amanda allowed Sally to take her gift of cum.

The foursome lay together gasping for breath as they slowly recovered.

Amanda and Sally slowly got to their feet, Amanda looking approvingly at Sally in her PVC garb.

'Very fetching' she said as she gently removed Sally's nipple clamps.

Sally looked down at her swollen flesh, 'I was so enjoying being fucked I forgot about them' she laughed.

Sally helped Helen to her feet as Amanda led Stef by his cock to their changing room.

'See you downstairs' called Amanda.

It took a while for the four of them to get out of their tight outfits and wipe themselves clean.

It was only when they left the room that Helen and Sally saw the name on the door. 'Transformation'

The four friends met downstairs, Sally said she wouldn't forgive Amanda, not until she bought the drinks.

After an hour of chatting Amanda had a propositional for Sally

'Sal I think it's time Gloria had one farewell performance, what do you think?

Sally agreed and said she would make all the arrangements at her club. Amanda also had another thought which she whispered only to Sally.

Sally beamed with a smile from ear to ear. 'Oh yes, what an act' she exclaimed.

A week passed by and at home Amanda had been packing some wild clothing into her show trunk.

Stef had never seen Amanda as Gloria and was eager to get a good seat at Sally's club.

On arrival Amanda went to her dressing room while Stef settled down with Sally and Helen.

Stef was so excited about seeing Gloria that by the time it came to her act he had drunk rather too much Bourbon.

The MC took to the stage to introduce Gloria. 'She's back folks for one last time, it's Gloria Stits.'

The place erupted when Gloria stomped onto the stage wearing bright yellow Lycra, gold thigh boots, a bright green wig and heavily made up.

Stef nearly fell from his chair, he had never laughed so much.

As usual Gloria got rapturous applause and it was sweet sorrow when she told her fans that this was Glorias' last performance.

She left the stage for one last time and quickly changed.

She briefly joined Stef and the girls, 'well how was I?' she asked.

Stef couldn't speak, he just giggled every time she looked at him.

'Brilliant as always' exclaimed Sally, 'you ready?'

'You bet' said an excited Amanda and disappeared back stage.

A bemused Helen looked at Sally. 'What's going on?' she asked.

'You'll see' replied Sally.

The MC was back on stage. 'Our entertainment continues at Chez Sally's with a new act. I give you Ms Amanda.'

A ripple of applause sounded in the club as Amanda came onto the stage now wearing a simple black dress, high heels and loaded with jokes, humour and song.

By the end of the night the audience wouldn't let her leave with encore after encore until with a final wave Amanda got off stage.

Sally got up. 'Come on you two' as she led the way to her office.

The office door opened and there, with her feet on Sally's desk, was a beaming Amanda.

'Honey you were fabulous' cried Sally

A drunk Stef wobbled towards Amanda, blurted something unintelligible and sat down.

'Don't worry about him Amanda' said Helen, 'he was more nervous then you.'

Sally produced a chilled bottle of champagne and poured four glasses.

'The toast is Amanda and her successful new career,' Sally and Helen lifted their glasses.

Stef looked up, 'ermmm shooo Amadash' he slurred.

Some how Amanda got Stef home and put him to bed.

Next morning she was up early but it was well into the afternoon before Stef stirred.

He was nursing the mother of all hangovers and was thankful for Amanda's constant supply of coffee.

12