Transformation of a Novice

Story Info
Aunt transmutes the naïve nephew into her intimate parter.
2.9k words
3.2
17.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay2020
jay2020
18 Followers

Covid-19 has started spreading in Delhi. The administration ordered a nationwide lockdown. Rati, my wife's sister, was worried about her son Pratap (Paplu), who was staying in a hostel for sports coaching. She called my wife Ridima and requested to keep him with us. This was the time when all parents were worried about how their sons/daughters' could avoid the hostel and remain safe at relatives' homes.

Ridima assured her to keep Paplu at our place. Things were arranged to bring him and his belongings from the hostel. One room was readied for him.

Paplu was a shy boy in general. He was good in academics and used to render most of his time in studies. He was in sports too. He was sincere and not demanding and Ridima was not likely to have any issues during his stay.

One week passed and things were smooth at home, though TV was abuzz with covid-19 news and spreading fears. Rati almost daily used to get news about Paplu and stayed satisfied by Ridima's answer.

Paplu was medium built with an uncut body like that of a young lad. Being under sports training he was perfectly fit. I didn't know better than this about him. This is the first time he was staying this longer with us. Ridima knew him better though. She raised him in a sense. Time and again Rati used to call her at their place to help her and during those times she had a much closer interaction with him. Paplu also used to give respect to his aunt, more than to his mom.

Ours was a 3-bedroom house. However, only the living room had air conditioning. We decided that all three of us would sleep there with our beddings on the floor. Paplu was given bedding at one end at some distance from myself. Adjacent to me lay Ridima. He used to remain in his room till late in night and come to this room after studies only. I and Ridima normally would have gone to sleep by then. We would see him lying late in the morning. She was the first to get up in the morning.

You all know my wife Ridima; intelligent, understanding, smart and educated. In her forties she looks much younger. She believes in simple living and high thinking. She owns a beautifully carved body. Developed bust and protruding back are the most sensual features of her. Succulent lips, silky hair, big vivacious eyes, broad smile and being full of energy make her a woman of every man's desires.

That midnight I woke up from my early sleep and found Paplu sitting near her. I saw him in some act. She was apparently in deep sleep. Her buttocks approached very near to him. Her wide bust, protruding rump with slim waist made a mountain range he was gazing at from back. He looked restless. Time and again touching the sheet covering her. Apprehensions were clear on his face. I could understand the situation partially but pretended to be in sleep.

The age he was in, was full of naivetés of life. This part of life was a deadly combination of extreme curiosity and desperation with a dearth of knowledge and skills.

He pulled the covering sheet to uncover her legs while looking full of hesitation and excitement. While keeping one edge of the sheet grabbed in his fingers his eyes were sharply focused on her sleeping posture and its slightest movements. I became excited and was eager to see things unfolding.

He was managing his moves precariously. His last three attempts to uncover and see her naked flesh went waste due to her sudden movement at wrong moments. The novice lad leaned over her just at a breath distance. This time he tugged the sheet pressed beneath her thighs again. Ridima suddenly turned and this effort also went eventless. Paplu looked hopeless and dispirited. He went to the attached bathroom, came out after some time and lay down. I was not happy seeing the desperation and dejection at his face and began feeling sympathetic.

Ridima, the sensual beauty, was lying on her back now. Her sexual buildup and orientation were unique. Her body had pleasure points all over. Ecstasy flows from each mound, groove, fold, hole and tunnel of her body. She was a master of making men treat any nook and corner of her body the way she likes. She had sharp sensations on most parts of her body; nerves densely populated on her big boobs. Her areolae can have titillations as sharp as two vaginas if aroused. A man in her bed really discovers a woman ...and himself too. She is innovative in finding men who can match her exoticism.

I waited for the next night. This was not a simple wait and watch. I decided to make efforts, if needed, to see exciting things happening. This was tough and had to be discrete. I could not expect any help from Paplu or from Ridima. All I have to manage to guide the events for wanted circumstances that too not for me but for his advantage. I may be getting a bonus of excitement for which I was looking forward.

Next night I was awakened by the sound of the door opening. Paplu entered the room. He looked at Ridima who was in deep sleep. He stood and leaned over her. I was lying silent but kept watching. He surveyed the room in my direction and ensured I was asleep. He sat very close to her. Her right arm was crossing over her boobs and resting on bed. Legs were slightly bent overlapping one above other. Her gown was not fully covering her thighs and smooth skinned thighs were open to his stare. He tilted his head to peep inside her gown.

Paplu started lifting her gown. He was shifting it slowly, centimeter by centimeter, crossed the panty line and uncovered her right hip. Big, round and smooth bulges tapering to cylindrical thighs was a luscious view. He gawked at her buns. His hands were shivering, not allowing him to go or think further. His eyesight grazed on every curve and fold of her rump. After a few seconds he dared and slowly touched her hips with his fingers carefully maintaining the least pressure. One careless move could throw him out of this heaven.

The sight was first of its kind for me. I was unable to predict next move by any of them. This guy was young and easily excitable. He must have not seen any female naked in this state earlier. And now this magical glory of Ridima was before him. This must be an excitement of life time for him. He must be fully wet by now.

Paplu leaned in another orientation and scanned her complete posture. Her succulent cheeks and half opened lips. Her raised boobs, though covered, were conspicuous. Her slim and curvy waist, her calves leading to the eatable heels and soft feet. Paplu got accustomed to his pleasure shock in a minute or two. He gripped her gown's frill tucked beneath her left thigh and tried to pull it to uncover her left hip too. This proved difficult as the gown was under her body.

But he looked desperate. This could be his last chance to tread further into paradise, win or bust. Murphy's law acted and during the trial Ridima awoke with a jerk. She turned and came on her back. I could see her head rising and seeing momentarily in Paplu's direction while he was moving hurriedly and covering his head. In all possibilities she noticed the situation. She got up, arranged her gown, switched off the light and visited the bathroom before going to sleep again. I could sense fragrance on her return. Paplu didn't make any further move. He slept it seemed. I too went to sleep.

Things in Paplu's mind were sufficiently clear to me but what came in Ridima's mind was difficult to reach. She had seen his effort to uncover her. Possibility of her knowledge of his other moves before she woke up could have also not been ruled out. She was like his mother. This is probably, first such instance when Ridima would have experienced this gesture from him.

Ridima could think in varied dimensions for sex. I had already seen her secret sexual adventures with the stranger hunk Chaudhary while travelling in the train. The second time it was a construction laborer Khamba Singh very much in our home. But Paplu was like her son. Though he was a male with full functionalities he would have never stood as a sexual partner to the maverick as she was. I couldn't assume things would last any longer. Yet in any possibility I was most inquisitive to know the way she would transact. I anticipated something new imminent from her.

The biggest hurdle in the fulfilment of Paplu's fantasy was her unawareness of his desires. He didn't know that had vanished now. This became evident when very early in the morning I could see Ridima encouraging his persevering efforts.

She was lying on her back now. He pulled her cover sheet from beneath her body. This time Ridima clandestinely squeezed her body and let the sheet slip from under her. Now she was with the gown covering her. This gown was different and much shorter from the earlier one.

He started kissing her on her knees and thighs. He didn't know he was sitting on the treasure and needed to use the right keys. He lifted the gown fully to expose her triangle. There was no panty. I could understand now. Ridima must have removed panty, changed to a shorter revealing gown and put fragrance on when she came back from the bathroom earlier in the night. She must have decided what would follow.

Paplu's kisses soon turned into licks on her thighs. Ridima subtly widened her legs to give more approach to him. He was slowly coming to her cunt. She grabbed his hair and guided him to her boobs. This was the first clear indication of her participation. Now the control was with Ridima. On the other hand his inhibitions and fears were flooded out by the new relationship unlocked.

Paplu started making fast tongue strokes. He was frantically relishing this feast. Ridima was enduring his casual bites like an animal mother of a young pup, only making mild hissing sounds whenever he chewed somewhere. She was using his licks like the brush of a professional painter to paint herself for getting ready to perform. Each lick was adding to her arousal. Paplu was feeling the transformation of the soft, loving and caring aunt into a female beast. He was delirious as well as surprised to feel all this for the first time.

Paplu soon learned what her aunt wanted and was now doing on his own while she splayed her arms to make all of her torso open to him. She clasped his nape and shifted him from silky boobs to her hairy armpit.

"Lick it first baby, then I will give that," Ridima said in husky voice to nullify his hesitation.

After getting licked there Ridima sat up. Holding his head by right hand she brought her boob to his mouth. He was in her lap now suckling the milky sacs. She kept twining his hair lovingly.

Ridima knew he was energetic but inexperienced and ignorant. Hence, she was handling him in a special way. He was trying to shove his penis into her but she was delaying it as far as possible. Hanging him by his hair she guided his tongue to her neck, chin and then dissolved him in her mouth. Saliva was oozing out from her lips. He once again bit at her left cheek but she kept cool.

Paplu begged to enter, "Take me in dear aunt."

"OK come in," said Ridima and fumbled on his buttons.

He wrenched off his shorts. His penis gave her salutation. It was not huge, just fit for the purpose and eager to act. She took in her mouth the penis and balls together. Paplu lost his senses. He would never have thought this way. She released his organs before they lost their strength.

Ridima is one of her kind. For gluttons she can supply plenty. For connoisseurs she can serve rare delicacies.

She got up and nudged him to her toes. The nerves from vaginal area to toes were specifically sensitive in Ridima. She gestured and starting from the toe he moved slowly upward. She was groaning throughout. She paused him at her knees and widened them to expose her inner thighs. This was her most sensitive part after vagina and boobs. She kept him licking there. Her groan became louder. She was begging now.

She moved her pelvis downwards to align against his mouth.

"Eat it, eat it," she begged.

He was slurping both the folds aggressively, saliva emanating from his mouth. He didn't swallow any of it. It was coming out drenching the bivalve cavity and channeling into the rear hole before pooling on bedding. She curved her pelvis 4 inches upwards to get her anus served by him.

The blood was rushing at double the speed in Paplu's veins. Mad with excitement his body was increasing strength minute by minute. He lifted and torqued Ridima's left ankle and made her turn. Now her buttocks were facing him.

He pushed in his penis. Both the holes were well lubricated but it went in the round one.

Ridima cried, "Prataaap, hold it please."

Paplu withdrew and realigned to go into the slit this time. She kept groaning while they were reciprocating. Paplu was merciless. He was alternating in both the holes. His massive thrusts brought bliss to both.

Perceptions of both were changing. Paplu's perception of her from the wild to the pet. Ridima's perception from the kid to the owner. Her body was becoming exhausted but her desires still awakened and yet to be quenched. She begged Paplu to go slow and caress the clitoris only.

Paplu didn't pause. His strong pushes were sweeping her soft vaginal lining as well as gaping the round hole at times. She decided to end it by turning and taking his tool in her mouth and sliding the lips over it. She made a few fast licks on his glans.

Paplu's mind was working differently though. He held her from her waist, brought her in outer room. He then made her step on the table and grip the crow bar at the ceiling. They were visible to me. Also I could move and change my position to see them better. Pratap removed the table lying below. Now she was hanging from the bar.

She was facing me while Pratap's back was towards me and he was looking at her perfectly proportionate figure. Her face showed excitement with surprise and was generating deep moans. Her arms were stretched making the bulbous boobs appearing even bigger. Folds on each side of the waist were adding to her sensuality. Hair-locks were resting in the groove between boobs while mangal sutra was hanging encircling the right nipple. Small skin bumps were grown around the nipples on the dark areolas. Thick smooth thighs were wriggling. Even in this state her hard berry like nipples showed the fire within.

Their relative altitudes made Pratap's face opposite to her abdomen. He could lick her tits by rising a little and slight leaning could make him lick pussy triangle. She shivered and begged for support as he caressed. Pratap kept his palms below her soles while continuing caressing her. He smoothed her breasts. Then he gave few tongue strokes precariously circling but deceiving nipples.

Ridima begged, "Take it in mouth. Lick it please."

She moved her torso to shove her nipple into his lips. Pratap chewed on them. Out of excitement, she folded her knees and widened thighs. She swung forward inviting him to bring his lips near her moist vagina. Pratap obliged. Pratap's tongue explored another sensitive point between her anus and vagina. Fast smoothing tongue moves made her mad. She was waving little back and forth to be served at both front and back love gates.

As she straightened her thighs Pratap clinched them together and started licking the groove of her pubic triangle. He was casually smoothing up to the clitoris. Ridima's face was uneasy. Had her thighs been free she would have opened them, made Pratap to lick her there and quenched the itch. But she was kept restricted. Her body squirmed in waves like a troubled worm. Pratap kept on licking and caressing as she was groaning loudly. Her wriggles gradually subsided with faint involuntary constrictions of the abdomen which was stuck to Pratap's sweating body. Her half open eyes looked intoxicated with pupils shifted upwards. Her pleasure sobs were audible. She left the bar and loosened herself over Pratap.

Pratap was at brim. He lowered her and shoved his penis deep into her throat. She gagged and begged. Pratap kept on pumping and released the load all into her oral cavity. Ridima cherished the cream and sucked him dry. She saw Pratap with admiration. This was a lovely transformation from Paplu to Pratap. Now he was her man. She has seen his potential to be groomed further to satisfy all of her wishes; generous as well as wild. On the other hand, Pratap discovered a secret friend with benefits in his aunt who can care for all of his desires.

jay2020
jay2020
18 Followers