Transformation of The Ages Ch. 01

Story Info
Mysterious being’s transform Steven to Ivy, she must resist.
3.9k words
4.36
11k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about the transformation of a normal guy into a female body, and his (her) unwilling descent into femininity. The position she finds herself in? To resist her new sexual urges at all costs. If not, the consequences will be severe.

Stepping through a wide archway into the dank chamber, I felt a dramatic shift in temperature.

Shivering, I looked around, taking note of my surroundings. The dilapidated stone arch I'd just walked through loomed tall behind me, it's state of disrepair serving as a harbinger for what came after it.

The circular room was large, very large. The outskirts were lined with rows and rows of benches, made from the same stone as the ancient structure I'd just walked through. The long rows of seats were divided by a series of wide steps intermittently sprinkled throughout the ancient amphitheater, descending towards the middle of the chamber and creating a pathway towards the center. Each set of stairs ended with a weathered marble bannister, beyond which there was an eight foot drop off into what looked like a ring, an arena?

Mental images of the Roman colliseum were brought to mind as I followed a slanted cobble pathway down the mouth of the center. Cutting through the rows of benches on either side of me as I descended like a boxer heading towards a big fight, I anxiously glanced around, checking either side for unwelcome visitors.

Reaching the threshold of the ring like space, I paused, sighing to myself and suppressing a shudder as I gingerly placed one foot into the circular space and stepped forward.

Instantly, the room came alive. Bathed in purple light, fire's lit the braziers lining the rows of seats. Voices coming from every which direction suddenly assaulted my ears, poking and prodding me. Sadistic threats, inexplicable jokes and leers, seductive whispers... they spoke to me, but I dared not look at the now occupied seats lining the circle. No, I wasn't that stupid. Failure or not, I wouldn't give them that.

"Silence. SILLLLLLLENNNNNCE!" A booming voice thundered throughout the room as a flash of green flames roared in front of me, dissipating to reveal a tall man in a tight beige suit.

"Well, well, well," The man said, pacing in circles around me, looking me up and down as he spoke, "It seems you've messed up, haven't you?"

"It was-" I started.

"SILLLLLLENCE!" He shouted, clicking his heel and sending flames licking towards my feet, earning a yelp as I furiously backed into the rings border, flinching as the back of my head smacked against the cold stone bricks which lined the circular wall.

Smiling, the man walked towards me with slow, measured steps. As he closed the distance, he reached out with a steady hand and placed it on my shoulder. My heart pounded out of my chest as I locked eyes with the man's hand, the red tinged skin covering his body making me squirm just as it did the very first time I'd stumbled into this place.

"You know...." He spoke, barely more than a whisper, "Some would say what awaits you is a fate worse than death, you understand that right?"

I nodded, lower lip trembling as he leaned in closer.

"Well... just so long as we're clear," He turned to the crowd and lifted his palms to the tall ceiling, earning a wild cheer as the mass of beings screamed out to him.

"Just kill it!!!" A high pitched, nasally voice yelled over the roaring.

"Let me have him! I could use a human, he'll be a happy pet, hahaha!" A sultry feminine voice leered.

"Just bind his soul and cut the theatrics Azalir!" An angry voice boomed.

They continued on, shouting a string of suggestions to the red skinned man, each more scandalous than the last until he clapped his hands together, sending a thunderous shockwave across the chamber and silencing the incensed voice's clamoring to be heard.

"The terms have been set. I repeat, the terms have been SET!" He said, "Therefore I implore you friends, do not attempt to interfere. For if anyone should decide to do so... there will be consequences. Severe consequences."

"As has been agreed, so shall commence," he continued, gesturing to me with a wave of his hand, I felt the ground beneath my feet slip away as I drifted up.

Now suspended into the air, my body slowly drifted towards the man until my forehead stopped on his outstretched palm. His eyes lit aflame, the blue pupils turning a fiery red as he spoke with the voice of a thousand men, "Now begone, and be careful not to do anything you'll regret child. For you'll know not what you've done, but you shall remember this warning. I suggest you heed it."

My body was wracked with an overwhelming pain, my limbs contorted in unnatural directions and my body slumped-

-----

*Gaaak gaaak gaaak gaaak*

Waking up and rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I groaned with lidded eyes. I felt like crap. My head pounded like I'd just woken from a night of vervacious binge drinking, and my back screamed as if I'd topped off the night by jumping in front of a slow moving bus.

Fumbling my hand around the night side table for the alarm, I came up short. I struggled to find the damn thing, my hand not reaching as far as it normally did, my arm felt entirely too light as I finally managed to fumble my way into the buzzing contraption. Pausing for a moment, I savored the respite from its excruciating screeches and felt my aching head cry out in relief.

Finally opening my eyes completely, and blinking away the grog of a long night's sleep, I screamed.

Or, screeched, really.

In the tall wooden framed mirror against the wall across from my bed, there was a pale blonde woman staring back at me. Gone was the fit, lean, and strong body I'd spent the better part of five years building. Gone too, was the messy head of curly black hair which spilled over the top of my forehead. Gone was the familiar sensation of my balls and dick swaying between my legs as I jumped off the bed and rushed to the mirror.

In its- inmy place was a short, blonde woman with a slender form. Sitting around 5'4, with what looked like D cup breasts, and a smooth hourglass figure, I stared at my new reflection in the mirror.

"...be careful not to do anything you'll regret child. For you'll know not what you've done, but you shall remember this warning. I suggest you heed it."

The voice swam through my brain, a fleeting glimpse of a memory long forgotten. Straining to remember what had happened, I paced around the room, panting in horror as the reality of my situation sunk in.

Then my phone rang.

Lunging to pick it up from the bench at the foot of my bed, I immediately swiped to answer and shoved it to my ear, "Hello....?" I asked uncertainty.

"Heeeeeyyy," a feminine voice responded, "How do you like the new body?"

"Wh- who the fuck is this?" I stammered, falling back onto the bed and feeling my new boobs bounce up and down on my chest as my ass connected with the mattress..

"Ohhh, don't be such a sour puss," The voice purred, "I'm gonna help you out. I'm sure you're feelingso confused right now, aren't you. Confused.... and vulnerable."

"What the hell is going on?" I squeaked, barely concealing the rising tremors wracking my petite body.

"Rule number one of our relationship hun? Don't ask questions. I can't answer them, but you'll find out on your own," She drawled in a cutesy voice.

"But... but... but, I need to-"

"Stop! What did I just tell you?" She cut in sharply, "Ohhh... you poor thing. Okay, I'll tell ya what. You get one freebie. You, my friend have gotten yourself into a world of trouble. You don't remember it now, but you surely will in the future. You got in with the wrong crowd... so to speak. Given a job, you unfortunately found yourself unable to deliver. So now you've got a brand new body, with a big pair of titties and a nice little pussy to boot. You follow?"

"Not at all!" I cried out, jumping from the bed and pacing the room, "This isn't even possible, I must be having a psychotic break. How the fuck would I not remember something-"

"Shut. Up," The voice growled, "before you attract any attention to yourself. I've already put my ass on the line even telling you that.

"Now," she continued, "be a good little girl, and listen closely. Do you want your body back?"

"Y- yes."

"Well, there's only one way to do that, and it's to do as I tell you, do you think you can muster up a little obedience sweetie?"

"Stop talking to me like-"

"Ohh devils, stop being so sensitive," she hissed, pausing to sigh before continuing on, "Look, I'm trying to help you here. It seems like I'm the only one who feels even the slightest amount of empathy for your kind around here. So just... work with me. Please?"

"My kind...?" I asked, trailing off in confusion.

"In due time, in due time," She said, "First, I think an introduction is in order. My name is Alecta, and I - my young companion - am your only friend in the entire world right now. Before we go any further, I think you need a new name for yourself. Steven doesn't feel very fitting in your current state, does it?"

"A... name? I've just woken up as a- a- and you're asking me about a fucking name?"

"You're in shock, I understand. I suppose I'll have to choose one for you, speaking to someone with no name is just dreadful? Don't you think? Oh, fine fine. Hmmm... hooowww about... Ivy? I think it goes wonderfully with your current form. Any objections? No? Don't just groan at me, you sound ridiculous. What do you think?"

"I guess..." I mumbled, my head in a daze as I struggled to process what was happening, "Ivy's fine, sure. I don't really care."

"Oh but you will... you will..." Alecta said sadly, "You people, you never quite did get a proper grasp on the importance of naming, did you? Oh, but you wouldn't know anything about that, certainly not now..."

"You said you would help me?" I reminded her, "Where are you?"

"Ohhh, nowhere you'd have ever heard of," she said dismissively, "Now to the matter at hand, to put it frankly... you've been cursed."

"I can see that." I said bitterly.

"No, not your body you thoughtless dolt. Yourmind. Yourmind has been cursed, child. Thankfully, you have me to help you sort this mess out."

"My... mind, has been cursed?" I said slowly, considering my every word carefully to avoid another rant from the voice on the other line, "What exactly does that mean?"

"Good, you're thinking now. I can feel the wheels spinning in that little head of yours. Itmeans, that with this new body you've found yourself in, you'll have certain... urges. Urges that need to be resisted at any cost," she said in a grave tone, "Are you with me so far, human?"

"Urges? What is that supposed to mean," I asked, "andhuman? What the hell does that-"

"Shush my dear, we must not say words we do not yet understand. 'Hell' should be towards the very top of that list for you, if such a list should exist," she cut in sharply, the clicking of nails against a hard surface echoing in the background as she paused momentarily, "Tell me Ivy, are you attracted to men?"

"Ummm, no? What the hell is-"

"Calm down, don't lose your wits. We're in a nice flow state now, don't you think? Can you feel the reasonance between us? No? Of course you can't, silly me for assuming you wouldn't lack the- oh, anyways," she broke off, resuming with a sound of purpose in her newly composed voice, "Byurges, I mean to evoke in you the concept of sexual desire. I ask if you're attracted to men, because well, you are,Ivy."

"No, I'm not,Alecta," I bit back, my knuckles turning white as the phone creaked and groaned in my hand.

"Rather slow, aren't we? Maybe Steven wasn't attracted to the male form- take your word on that one dear - but... Ivy is." She said, her voice tinged with the hint of a slight grin.

"So, let me get this straight," I said, a flash of irritation rising up my gut strengthening my resolve as I finally picked up the pieces of my shattered pride. I thought clearly for the first time since laying eyes on myself in the mirror as I continued, "I got in with the 'wrong crowd', was hired to do a job I couldn't manage to complete, then put into a new body and had some... curse placed on me? The nature of said curse mean's I'm now attracted to men? Is that right? Do you have any idea how absolutely insane you sound?"

"No, actually," Alecta hissed, "I don't sound in 'insane' at all. In fact, I'd appreciate it if you refrained from throwing your little ad hominems my way again, else you may find yourself alone in this endeavor of yours. But... you're almost right. For one, you're not in a 'new' body, it's your's down to the core, it's simply been transformed. Second, the curse isn't that you're attracted to men, your new proclivity's are simply a byproduct of said curse, not the whole of it."

"So whatis the curse then?"

"I cannot tell you."

"Why?"

"I'm forbidden from elucidating further, I'm forbidden from even speaking to you in the first place. Any further insolence would be... I'll advised on my part I'm afraid." She said simply, "I regret to say I must be going soon, so if you have anything constructive to say. Do it now. Otherwise, we will not speak until tomorrow."

"So what can you tell me?" I pleaded.

"Whatcan I tell you? For now, it may be best if you deign not to leave your home. I'm afraid I lack the time to tell you anything else. We will speak in the morning. Good luck, Ivy." With that, the line ended.

Leaving me alone

The rest of the day passed me by in a blur as I discovered my new body and it's various quirks. I was no longer able to eat as much as I normally could, which was something I learned the hard way as my brain had yet to catch up my stomach, and the normal portion of oatmeal I started each day with left me with an aching stomach for hours.

Meat no longer held the allure it once did, particularly red meat. I was reticent to discover that making myself my usual steak and roasted potatoes I ate every day for lunch proved to be an exercise in futility, and I found myself munching on a peanut butter and banana sandwich before I managed to finish even a quarter of my plate, moaning as I licked the last dollop of sweet nut butter from my finger.

I was a regular walking stereotype.

But most frustrating of all was just how weak I felt. Being a resident gym rat, I was well accustomed to enjoying the myriad of physical benefits such a habit provided, strength being number one on that list. Although even compared to the physical strength I had before I'd ever picked up a single dumbbell, I was weak... weak and frail. Was this how women felt their entire lives?

No, as I'd soon learn. I got used to it. Eventually at least.

Peeing was an experience. My usual appendage gone, I struggled to even start my stream that first trip to the bathroom. Everything felt so foreign to me, and getting the hang of my regular trips to the restroom was the first shock I was forced to overcome. Did I mention how frequent those trips were? Yeah, my new body came equipped with the bladder capacity of a squirrel.

Theonly highlight of the day was bedtime.

A few hours before bed, I set off to find something to watch on TV, anything to keep the all consuming stress at bay. Between my regular bouts of erratic pacing up and down the living room, and frequent explorations of various adorable animal pages on Instagram (something else entirely new to me), I was a nervous, neurotic mess.

I still remember it like it was yesterday, I was watching Breaking Bad for the first time - very late to the party as per usual - and had gone to bed the previous night after staying up- far too late - binge watching the final season, excited to finish off the last few episodes the next day.

But as I settled in to watch... it just wouldn't hold my interest. Everything I was so enthralled with about the show not twenty four hours beforehand now bored me to death. After fighting myself for a good twenty minutes, desperately trying to pay attention to what was happening on screen, I resigned to try it another day, instead flicking through various true crime documentaries until settling on one about a serial killer in rural West Virginia circa 1982.

At one point, a woman being interviewed mentioned reading a romance novel while her house was broken into. Can you guess what happened next?

Try as I may, I just couldn't get the thought out of my head. Before I knew it, I found myself red faced and scrolling through the kindle store until something caught my eye.

Fifteen minutes later, feeling absolutely ridiculous, I found myself lying back on the bed with my legs crossed. In my hands rested my iPad, with 'A Court of Thorns and Roses' by Sara J. Maas newly purchased and halfway through chapter one as I sat there reading intently.

An hour later, I came out of my stupor to realize I'd torn through the first hundred and thirty eight pages. Utterly engrossed in a dream that the main character Feyre was in the midst of where I'd left off, I rose from my bed to pee.

Walking over to the bathroom adjacent to my large, wall mounted TV set, my stiff limbs cried out in relief as I woke them from their slumber. Sitting down, I fumbled the contents of my bladder into the bowl, the new parts between my smooth legs still foreign enough that it took a moment to do my business.

Deciding I was done reading for the night, I set back off for bed and turned on the TV, shaking away the mental images of the High Fae and setting to work to find something I could watch. Scrolling through my recommended films across multiple streaming services, I cringed at the realization that absolutely nothing I'd loved in the past held any allure in my current state.

Biting my lip and holding the remote uncertainly, I finally gave in and turned on a romantic drama.

Twenty minutes in I heaved a sigh of relief at the realization that the film was stupid, incredibly stupid. It was set in the 1960s, following a young girl in her early 20s, and the twists and turns her life took upon meeting a morally ambiguous union leader at her local diner.

I'm still me, I thought, releasing a heap of tension I hadn't realized I was holding onto,At least I know I haven't changed enough to actually enjoy something as hokey as this.

With that thought bringing the ghost of a smile to my lips- and a burst of joy to my previously heavy heart, - I reached for the remote and held it up to turn off the damned thing, looking forward to the next morning when I could talk to Alecta and learn exactly what I needed in order to end this nightmare.

That is until... things on screen heated up.

In a dramatic turn of events, a previously innocent scene involving the two protagonists enjoying a candlelit dinner in the man's house took a rather sensuous turn.

Suddenly standing tall, the man's chair scraped on the floor below him, toppling over and falling onto it's back as he rushed over to the young girl, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her into his arms for a passionate kiss.

Gasping, my hand rose involuntarily to the smooth midriff beneath my - now much too large - shirt. Absent mindedly rubbing circles on my belly, I watched intently as the girl melted into the man's arms, moaning softly as he cupped her face with his free hand and their lips drew together. Before long he suddenly took her into his arms, sweeping her off her feet and walking to the nearby couch.

My hand drifted downwards as he peeled off her shirt, leaving a trail of kisses and love bites up and down her exposed chest and stomach before pulling her wire bra off and exposing her breasts.

My wandering fingers found their way between my legs as the camera cut to his face. Pulling down her pants offscreen, she reached out and removed his button up and well fitted undershirt, exposing a set of toned abs and a well defined chest, generously covered with just the right amount of hair.

12