Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The buzzing from WLKY changed pitch.

"Gonna cum," Wink groaned.

Cathy jerked away and knelt before him again.

She took him balls deep down her gullet and Wink cried out in release, flooding her with cum.

Her throat worked hard, a smile on her face.

Cathy pulled his dick out of her throat while he was still pumping. Thick cum dribbled from her mouth and she let his spurting jizz jet onto her lips and chin, let it coat her cheeks before it dripped onto her big breasts.

She smiled in ecstasy. "Mmm, just what I needed."

The radio humming changed again, became intermittent.

Wink stroked her hair and kissed her forehead.

Then he turned away and pulled up his jeans.

Cathy continued to smile at him as she pulled up her cutoffs and re-tied her bikini top.

She pulled up the anchor.

Wink started the engines and resumed course.

He smiled at her as the humming began to fade on the radio. He shook his head and pulled a roll of paper towels from a box by the wheel. He tore off two sheets and began wiping her beautiful face.

"Thank you," she said as he wiped away all traces of his cum from her body and tossed the used paper towels overboard.

The humming stopped.

Both of them blinked.

Wink rubbed his eyes. "Whoa... I think I dozed off, Cathy. That won't do." He turned up the radio.

"Yeah, please don't fall asleep," Cathy said. She had a confused look on her face, but it disappeared quickly. "I'm good with lines and anchors but not steering a boat. I can't navigate for shit... pardon my French."

Wink laughed.

He shook his head and rubbed his eyes.

He had lost time again. It was happening more and more these days. He was going to have to see a doctor about this.

Back on Latigo Key, Willy put on "Baby I'm-a Want You" by Bread.

"Ahh, I taught that boy good, I did," Wink laughed.

***

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
32 Comments
JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorabout 1 year ago

After a month I had to re-read chapter one. Glad I did, I missed a few things. On to 2!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 1 year agoAuthor

The first 6,000 words of Latigo Key Part 2 are on Fet. Chapter 2 will be added to the Lit queue in its entirety today, most likely by the time you read this. We're just doing one more read through. The section came out to about 23,000 words.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 1 year agoAuthor

…almost like Demona knows something others don’t…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Demona's 'no murder speech' rings a little hollow when she has been part of A LOT of mind erasure or other stuff that effective kills the subject and puts in a new person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The Transformations universe has sparked a lot of firsts for me. The most unexpected has definitely been 'first time recommending erotica because the writing is so damn good!' There are a few authors who have captured my attention enough that I actually care to see where the plot goes in lieu of the sexy bits, but you two have me lusting after a storyline!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Transformations - Travelers Ch. 01 Travelers lives intersect on a sex flight to Cuba.in Mind Control
Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 01 Santa. Willy and Honey. Coeds. Elf Genesis.in Mind Control
Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 01 Pike. Sugar. Adam arrives. Restroom Orgy. Brothel. Dr. Love.in Mind Control
Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 02 NYC 1989. Willy Wanker. Strange Trucks. Deborah's Appt.in Mind Control
Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 05 Clone. Tanya evolves. Penthouse. Orgy. Coven.in Mind Control
More Stories