Transformations - Return to Sinful Suburbia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked their bikes toward the truck.

Cheryl and Tank were moaning and giggling.

Cheryl turned and looked over her shoulder.

She smiled and screamed, "Carrie!"

She jumped up and tugged a micro-mini black skirt down her Barbie long thighs.

"Unnh! Cheryl?! You can't just stop like that..." Tank complained.

"Quit ya bitchin', you already jizzied like three times," she laughed.

Carrie watched in shock as Cheryl jumped out of the truck bed.

She landed gracefully on seven inch stiletto boots and ran to meet them.

Her boobs looked like ripe melons bouncing with each overly long stride.

She didn't so much hug Carrie as snatch her off the ground - Cheryl was now somewhere near seven feet tall.

"I like your new boobies," Cheryl whispered.

"My new..." Boobies. She had said something about Carrie's boobies.

She looked down at her own chest at the immense boobs - tiny in comparison to the wonder jugs now attached to Cheryl, but still much larger than before.

Why did Carrie keep forgetting that her body was different now?

A moment later, that thought was washed away by a wave of sapphic lust that swept up from her pussy and made her feel warm and squishy inside.

Super Cheryl was turning her on.

Cheryl giggled and set Carrie back on her feet before backing away. "Golly, I keep forgetting you're still human... um, I mean normal."

As she backed away, Carrie's mind began to clear.

"It's her pheromones. Stay back about six feet and you'll be fine," Tank said as he climbed out of the back of the truck.

The truck springs howled as he got out.

Carrie shook her head. He had been big last night, but now he was even larger.

He was wearing a pair of red sweatpants that did little to hide the huge bulge stretching down his left thigh and a red sleeveless t-shirt. She could see the definition of his bodybuilder physique under the yellowish streetlights.

"This is all from what they're doing to us?" Carrie whispered to Mark.

"Yes."

"Are you going to be like Tank?"

Mark laughed. "No. I don't think so."

"Okay. Am I going to be like Cheryl?"

"Honestly? I don't know. Maybe?"

"Cheryl, what happened to Morris?" Carrie asked.

She shrugged. "He went off to college in Cuba. That's okay. Tank is my master now. I mean boyfriend. I totes meant boyfriend."

***

The four friends sat on the sidewalk in front of the school and talked.

Mark kept his arm around Carrie's shoulders the whole time.

Normally, Carrie didn't care for a boy displaying 'ownership' like that. But, it was a clear message to Tank that Carrie was Mark's.

Not that she didn't expect that the four of them would end up in bed at some point.

Mark's arm around her signaled that the two of them were in love, and that while they might love other people? The bond would always be between the two of them.

And, that made Carrie feel good inside.

"Watch this," Cheryl giggled.

She hopped up from the curb, boobs flying in the sports bra. She dropped into a handstand on the concrete.

"Wow!" Carrie laughed.

Cheryl went onto her fingertips, her long body straight above her. "I'm like super strong and shit."

"Um, babe?" Tank laughed.

"Yeah?"

"Your, um, skirt?"

Cheryl bent her head and looked up.

Her mini-skirt had fallen, exposing her hairless pussy. "Golly, I keep forgettin'."

Then she balanced on one hand and used her other to pull the skirt up her thighs.

"Oh, my God!" Carrie laughed.

"What?"

"Honey, you're holding yourself up with one hand!" Carrie said.

Cheryl looked confused. "Oh... yeah! Cheese whiz, I totes didn't know I could do that!"

Tank stood up and put his hands around Cheryl's waist. He lifted her and twisted his arms, setting her gently on her heels.

She wrapped her long arms around his neck. "Can we play with them now?"

Tank shook his head. "Carrie's not ready yet." He smiled at Carrie and Mark. "Maybe tomorrow?"

Mark looked at Carrie and smiled.

Carrie's phone beeped.

She took it out of her jeans pocket and looked at the text message.

JEFFREY: WHERE WE FIRST MET. COME ALONE. HELP ME!!

Mark looked over her shoulder. "Everything okay?"

She put her phone back into her pocket. "Yeah. Everything's fine."

***

They pedaled away from the school as Tank drove Cheryl home.

At the end of the parking lot, Carrie stopped.

"What's wrong?" Mark asked.

"I... left something back there. I need to go back."

"Oh, okay." He started to turn his bike.

"No. I... Mark, I need some time to think."

He took her hand. "You can talk to me."

She smiled. "I know. I love you, Mark."

He grinned wide, a blush rose in his cheeks - a little bit of his shyness was still there. "I love you too."

"I just need to think. I'll be right behind you." She kissed him.

Carrie watched as he pedaled away, then she rode back to the school.

The place she and Jeffrey had first met? The principal's office on the first day of Kindergarten. Two older boys had been laughing at Jeffrey because of his My Little Pony lunchbox.

Jeffrey had started crying.

Carrie had punched both boys in the mouth.

Everyone went to the principal's office, and Carrie had sat with Jeffrey on the big leather couch outside the office and talked about how much they both liked My Little Pony.

She ducked under the construction tape and pushed the front door of the school open.

The hall was dark beyond, lit only by the outside streetlights.

And, she really wished she had brought Mark with her.

She opened the door to the principal's office.

Jeffrey was standing by the couch.

There was a streetlight right outside and it bathed the room in weak light.

"Jeffrey? Are you okay?"

He shook his head. "No. I'm not."

***

The Church agent spoke into his cellphone. "Mistress Sugar Tits? The boy turned on his cellphone. We have his location."

***

Carrie sat on the couch. The construction crew had removed one of the walls, exposing the pipes. A few of the pipes and some two by fours lay on the office floor.

Jeffrey paced nervously back and forth over them. "And, I just ran. God, I have never been so scared in my life."

"They're doing things to us," Carrie said.

"Yeah, no shit. You got playmate boobs, which makes you happy. Me? I didn't sign on for this."

"What did they..."

Jeffrey raised the front of his shirt.

Two perfectly round breasts stood high and firm on his chest.

"Oh, my God," Carrie whispered.

"They finally stopped growing an hour ago."

"Well, you do like drag..."

"Not with real fucking DDD boobs! I'm a man... at least, I used to be. I need you to look at something for me."

"What?" Carrie asked nervously.

"I'm scared, okay. I can't... look. But, I really need to know."

"Know what?"

"Promise you'll help?"

"No, not until you tell me..."

He pushed down his pants.

"Jesus!" Carrie said and tried to look away.

She had never seen Jeffrey's cock before, but according to his personal account after far too many jello shots, it wasn't a thirteen inch long monster cock like the one hanging down in front of his disturbingly effeminate hips.

"My dingy is now a battleship. And, fuck, that's not the worst of it."

Carrie timidly looked at his cock.

It was dripping precum that glistened in the dim light.

And, it was getting hard.

"Jeffrey?"

"If I even think about sex it gets... unruly, but I need you to look at something for me."

"What?"

He sighed and lifted his thick cock. "I can't touch... down there. I'm too scared."

She leaned closer.

Underneath his cock, where his balls should be? There was nothing.

"They're gone aren't they?" Jeffrey sniffled.

"I... yeah, I think." She reached out and gingerly touched the skin under his cock.

Jeffrey jumped.

"It's okay, Jeffrey. Let me look."

The skin was soft and wet, and she could feel small lips.

She looked up at him sheepishly. "It's..."

"It's a pussy, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

He nodded. "I'm a goddamned freak."

"No, you're not."

"I have a pussy and a cock, there's definitely a sideshow in my future."

"Or a career in freaky porn?"

"Oh, yeah, that's better," Jeffrey whined. "Why did they do this to me?"

"I don't know. Why are they doing any of these things? Did you see Tank and Cheryl through the window earlier?"

"Captain Beefcake and the living Barbie? Yes." He pulled up his pants and sat down on the couch beside her. "Who can do these things? Is it the government?"

"I don't know, but I don't think they're doing it to hurt anyone."

"We need to get out of here. We need to go to New York City and hide, talk to the cops, find a doctor who can undo this shit. Tell me you'll go with me?"

"I... Jeffrey, I'll help you get there..."

"No! You have to come with me too! I'm afraid for you here."

"I'm not in any danger."

"Have you looked in the mirror? You look like a porn star." Jeffrey sighed. "It's that Mark, isn't it?"

She nodded. "I love him. But, I'm going to help you."

Jeffrey cringed as headlights lit up the inside of the office through the plate glass.

Carrie watched as men began to pile out of an SUV that had parked out front.

"Oh, God, no!" Jeffrey cried. "My phone. Just sending that text to you was enough for them to track me."

"Don't panic," Carrie said as she stood up.

The front door of the school burst open and the men rushed down the hall.

Carrie picked up a lead pipe from the floor.

Behind her, Jeffrey sobbed and cried. "Don't let them take me, Carrie! Please!"

The office door opened and a bald man in a black suit stepped inside. "Are you Jeffrey Bernstein?"

"Leave us alone," Carrie said, holding the lead pipe like a sword.

"You're Carrie, right? Listen, both of you: it's going to be okay. We'll explain everything."

Carrie could feel Jeffrey trembling with his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Motherfucker, you take one step toward us, and I swear to God, I'll shove this pipe up your ass sideways," Carrie growled.

The man held up his hands. "Okay. Okay. Both of you just calm down." He took a step back and pressed a button on his earpiece. "Mistress? We found the boy. He's with Mistress Kuntz's charge, Carrie..."

"Mistress Kuntz? Who the fuck is that?"

"Me," Christine McGee said as she stepped in behind the bald man. "My Church name is Christine Kuntz. Mistress Christine Kuntz di Fuchs di McGee. Whore Caste, designation MILF Whore, Church of Morpheus."

"Church of Morpheus?! Those weird people at the school and who preach downtown?" Carrie asked.

Jeffrey glanced out from behind her. "Carrie? Who is she?"

"She's my Betty - this is Christine, the woman I was staying with."

Christine touched the bald man's arm. "It's okay, agent. Why don't you step out into the hall?"

"Mistress, the girl is a danger, and so is the boy..."

"Not to me."

"Don't look in her eyes, Carrie," Jeffrey whined behind her. "All of them with blue eyes? I heard Betty Cavendish call them 'hypno-eyes'.

Carrie gasped. Hypnotism? Of course, that was how she had manipulated both her and Mark! She looked at the floor but kept the lead pipe pointed toward Christine.

The agent stepped out and Christine closed the door behind him.

"Yes, Jeffrey's right. I can hypnotize you with my eyes. I've done it several times."

"Goddamn you!" Carrie spat.

"I know. It isn't how any of us want to do things. My Caste, the Whore Caste? We want to convince people to join us by showing them a better world. Sometimes, though? That doesn't work. And, sometimes, it's kinder to hypnotize away people's worries."

"You take away their will!"

"Very rarely. And, only when there is no other way."

"What did you do to Jeffrey?" Carrie asked.

"He's a Futanari."

Jeffrey finally stopped cowering. "That freaky anime shit? That's not real!"

"No, it wasn't real until we made it real. We're good at that - making fantasies into reality."

"You mean creating nightmares?" Carrie said as she stared at Christine's feet.

"Sometimes. But, has your week been a nightmare? How did you feel before you walked in here and found Jeffrey?"

Carrie sighed. "That doesn't matter..."

"Of course, it matters!" Christine said. "Every step of the way, I've tried and tried to make the transition easy for you."

"Is Mark a lie?! Did you hypnotize us into falling in love?"

"No! Absolutely not! I would never..."

"How do I know?"

Christine sighed. "You don't. All I can do is tell you I didn't."

"Can what you did to us be undone?" Carrie asked.

"Yes. You haven't been completely transformed. Up until then, everything can be undone."

"I can be a man again?" Jeffrey asked.

"If you want..."

"If I want?! Why would I want this?" Jeffrey whined. He put his hand over his mouth and winced.

"Do your teeth hurt?"

"Yes, goddamn it! Why did you make me this?" Jeffrey said as he stood up behind Carrie.

"Our AI analyzed you and determined that you would accept being a Futanari - that's why we sent you to Betty. She's very worried about you."

"Bullshit!" Jeffrey cried. "Do you know how much this hurt?!"

Christine nodded. "Yes, I do. If you had stayed with Betty, she would have sedated you so that you wouldn't have been in pain. She's cried her eyes out over this." She looked at Carrie. "Honey, I know you're angry. I don't blame you for being upset. But, I need you to come stand over here with me."

"My fantasy today? At the Church? It was real, wasn't it?"

"Yes, honey. Do you remember how much you liked it?"

Carrie shook her head. "Did you make me like it?"

"No. No, I promise I didn't." She held out her hand and stared over Carrie's head at Jeffrey. "Carrie, I need you to come here to me. Right now. Please, honey. It's not safe."

"What are you talking about?"

Jeffrey cried out in pain.

Carrie started to turn, but strong hands clamped down on her shoulders.

Jeffrey had grabbed her!

"No!" Christine yelled. She rushed forward and threw her arm around Carrie's neck.

Carrie fell forward and rolled.

She looked up to see Jeffrey biting Christine's arm.

Blood was dripping down from Jeffrey's mouth.

"Jeffrey! Stop!"

"No, it's okay. Let him bite. It doesn't hurt," Christine said as she gently stroked Jeffrey's face. "It's okay, Jeffrey. Let all your venom out."

Carrie stood up.

Jeffrey had his jaws clamped down on Christine's forearm. His eyes were rolled back in his head.

"It's so hard for them to control themselves. It takes time for them to learn." Christine walked backward and sat down on the couch, drawing Jeffrey down with her. "Futanari Type 2. His cum makes women pregnant with their own clone. Help him lie down on the couch."

Carrie picked up Jeffrey's legs and swung them onto the couch.

"Sit down with us," Christine said. She was smiling, but there was pain in her eyes.

Carrie held up Jeffrey's legs and sat down, laying his long legs across her lap.

"See his teeth?" Christine whispered.

Carrie leaned over and looked.

His canines were elongated, and they pierced Christine's arm.

"He has venom. And, that venom makes girls into Futanari like him."

"Oh, God, Christine!" Carrie whispered.

"No, no, it's okay. I'm completely transformed. His venom can't hurt me."

"You got between us so he wouldn't bite me," Carrie whispered.

Christine nodded. "Dr. Demona could probably undo the effects of his venom, but I didn't want you to suffer."

Jeffrey seemed to be asleep. His jaws loosened and he stopped biting Christine.

She moaned. "God, that's better."

Carrie looked up to see the bald agent standing in the room. "Mistress? Do you require assistance?"

"Insta-Heal, please? We'll need a few minutes."

"Yes, Mistress," he said and left again.

Christine undid Jeffrey's pants. "We really did think this is what he would want. I suspect if Betty had a few more days, he would have had a much happier transition."

"What are you doing?" Carrie whispered.

Christine pushed his pants down. "Pull them lower?"

Carrie stared at his exposed prick. "Um..."

"Pull his pants off, please?"

Carrie sighed and slid the pants down his legs.

From this angle with Jeffrey lying on his side between them, she could see how feminine his hips were.

If not for the now fully erect cock, he had the body of an attractive girl.

Christine grasped his thick cock and he moaned in his sleep. "Straight boys are easier to transform. Give them thirteen inches of cock between their thighs and they're happy as clams. Girls are harder - but, I'm beginning to think gay men are the toughest. SlutzNet, that's our AI, needs to do a little more number crunching or whatever it does on men like Jeffrey."

Christine leaned over and whispered in Jeffrey's ear. "Spread your legs, sweetheart. We're going to give you something you've never had."

Jeffrey slowly raised his left leg.

The agent walked in with a spray bottle.

Christine held up her arm.

The agent sprayed the angry wound in her forearm.

Carrie stared in amazement as the blood dissolved. The holes in Christine's arm closed. A few seconds later, there wasn't even a scar.

The agent caught her staring. He smiled and winked. "Will there be anything else, Mistress?"

Christine smiled. "No, thank you. Tell your men to stand down. Mistress Carrie and I will take care of him. You can go now."

He nodded. "Yes, Mistress. I will inform Mistress Marapova and Mistress Sugar Tits."

Christine nodded as the agent left.

"Mistress Carrie?" Carrie asked.

Christine shrugged. "You'll have the choice, so if that's what you choose? You'll be Mistress Carrie. We have a lot to talk about. Later."

"Are you going to hypnotize me to make me forget again?"

Christine shook her head. "No. No more hypnosis for you. From now on? Everything is up to you." She stroked Jeffrey's big cock.

"What are you doing?"

"You mean, what are we doing? Touch him."

"What?? No, he's unconscious."

"Partly. Not all the way. Touch his pussy."

"I..."

"He needs you. Touch him."

Carrie caressed the delicate lips of his pussy.

He opened at her touch, showing liquid, pink depths.

"Break his hymen."

"What? No!"

"Carrie, he needs to know what this body can mean for him. All the pleasures a man can feel and all the pleasures a woman can feel. If he's going to decide, he needs to know."

Carrie nodded and put her fingers gently inside his cleft.

She felt the hymen there, much like her own had been years ago.

Carrie probed gently, feeling the fleshy barrier stretch.

"Harder," Christine whispered as she stroked his cock firmly.

Carrie pressed harder as Jeffrey moaned, his eyes half open.

She felt the membrane start to give.

He cried out as her fingers pushed through.

A little blood trickled out as her fingers pushed deeper.

"That's it. Find his G spot."

Carrie hooked her fingers slightly, probing at the fleshy bulge just inside.

Jeffrey ground his hips against her invading fingers.

"Remember how good it felt the first time you touched inside?" Christine asked. "Imagine what this is like for him - having his cock stroked at the same time his new pussy is being fucked?"

"Oh," Carrie whispered.

Christine nodded as she jerked his cock. With her free hand, she tilted Jeffrey's face up and made him look at her. "Feel this and remember it, Jeffrey. When you make your decision about what you want? Remember how this feels."

He stared into her glowing blue eyes.

And, then he screamed.