Transformations - Return to Sinful Suburbia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The images stopped and it was Sugar's turn to stagger back.

Mark put his arm around Carrie's shoulders. "Are you okay?"

She nodded.

Sugar blinked. "You're... very strong, Carrie."

"Told you she was smart," Christine said.

Sugar nodded and smiled. "Not everyday a human can pull information from me. Let's talk."

***

Sugar drove the white Mercedes convertible west out of town.

"Nice car," Carrie said from the passenger seat.

"Perks of working for the Church. Don't know how they get all these nice cars - a little afraid to ask, to tell you the truth."

"The Church. You don't like them," Carrie said.

"What you saw in my head? I need you to keep that between the two of us."

"You can make me forget, can't you?"

"Yes. But, I don't want to do that. I will if it will make it easier on you, though?"

"No. I won't say anything."

"Thanks," Sugar said. "I love to drive. I used to be a UPS driver. So, sometimes when I need to think? I just get in a car and drive."

"Where are we going?"

"Just outside town."

"Stallion's?" Carrie asked.

Sugar laughed. "Wow, you were paying attention during our little mind foreplay, huh?"

Carrie laughed.

"No, actually, we're going to a motel on the edge of town. I have something to show you."

***

Jeffrey woke up in bed with Betty Cavendish. It was disconcerting, first of all because he had an erection.

And, second, because his stomach and lower body was glazed with his own cum.

"Good morning," Betty said. She had her arm curled under his shoulders.

"Did we have sex?"

Betty laughed. "Not exactly. I gave you hand jobs during your orientation. And, David went down on your pussy a few times as well. You were very frustrated - that's normal. Your sex drive is amped up from the changes."

Jeffrey leaned up and stared at the foot of the bed.

David was sleeping on the wood floor.

"So, we had sex." Jeffrey whispered.

"Yes, Jeffrey, we had sex. Do you remember your orientation?"

"Jeffrey Bernstein, Futanari Type 2, Whore Caste... yes, I remember."

"There aren't many Futanari that started out as males. Most are girls like me."

"Am I supposed to feel privileged?" He asked icily.

Betty frowned and looked on the verge of tears. "No. This was unforgiveable. It wasn't supposed to happen this way, Jeffrey."

"This can be undone, right? Dr. Demona can undo it?"

Betty nodded. "Yes. You haven't had transformative Ambrosia yet. I can take you to her lab today."

Jeffrey turned away. "I... I know you were trying to make me happy."

"I promise you, I was. We all are. All of Whore Caste are trying to make things better." She reached under the covers and stroked his right thigh.

Jeffrey jumped. "Don't."

She took her hand away. "Can I just show you how you'll feel as a Futanari? You know about your cock, but you were completely out of it when Christine and Carrie played with you last night, and you were asleep when David and I touched you. Don't you want to know how it feels?"

"I'm gay. I don't want... a woman to touch me."

Betty looked at him and then burst out laughing. "Sweetheart, I'm a woman with a dick. You're a man with a pussy. You still want to apply labels to yourself?"

"I'm still a man."

"Well, actually? Your genetic code has been re-written - your sex chromosomes are XX not XY."

"God! And, you're sure she can undo all this?"

Betty bit her lower lip. "Yes, but please? Let me just touch you once? What will it hurt, and then you'll know."

Jeffrey sighed.

"Then, just try for yourself. Just touch your pussy."

Jeffrey reached down and stroked his hard cock.

He hesitated with his fingers on the bottom of his dick.

"Don't be afraid."

Jeffrey reached down and touched the wet lips.

His cock lurched as he stroked the tender folds.

"Inside," Betty whispered.

Jeffrey eased his middle finger gently inside - the first time he had ever fingered a pussy.

He gasped at the feeling of being penetrated.

Betty smiled at him.

He pushed deeper, feeling the tight, wet channel. His body felt warm and liquid. Jeffrey was conscious of his breathing - hard and fast.

There was something just under the base of his cock. He touched it and cried out.

"You have more than on clit," Betty whispered snuggling closer. "Your cock is a clit, but they gave you another."

"God, it feels so good," Jeffrey whimpered.

"Slow strokes, up and down," Betty suggested.

His juices were leaking out, wetting his inner thighs.

His big cock felt like it was made of iron.

"Let me, please?"

He looked at her, his eyes half closed.

She lifted the sheet, exposing their naked Futa bodies.

Jeffrey reached out and stroked her cock.

Betty smiled and nodded. Then she reached over and slid two fingers under the base of his cock. Her middle and index fingers moved across his clit in delicate circles.

"Oh, Jesus!"

Betty laughed. "That's right. Not so bad, huh?"

He shook his head, lost in the sensation of having his clit fingered.

"I feel... something is..."

His pussy began to clench, and Jeffrey screamed. Cum erupted from his dick even though he wasn't stroking it.

His female orgasm was enough to trigger his ejaculation.

***

The motel on the edge of town was plain. Not exactly run-down, but it definitely had an air of 'no-tell motel'.

At this time of morning, the parking lot was mostly empty.

Carrie was surprised to see a limousine parked in front of one of the rooms.

A bored looking chauffeur leaned against the black car smoking a cigarette.

Sugar pulled into a space beside the limo. "So far, we've showed you the gentle side of what we do - it's what we want for everyone. We don't want to force people, Carrie. We want them to be happy. Sometimes, that's not an option."

"Whatever it is that you're going to show me? I'm in. Okay? I want to make my choice."

Sugar smiled. "Yes, but... you don't know what the choices are yet."

"Whore Caste or Professional Caste. And, I don't think I can handle being a whore... no offense."

Sugar laughed. "None taken."

"So, Professional Caste..."

Sugar shrugged. "Not Religious Caste?"

Carrie stared at her. "Why would you suggest that? You hate them."

Sugar blinked. "No! I don't hate them. I don't hate anybody."

"Look, I was in your head for a moment. You hate them. And, I kind of hate them too - I'm not even sure why."

"We disagree with Religious Caste. But, we don't hate them."

"You're expecting a war with them. You don't have a war with people you don't hate."

Sugar shook her head. "We don't want a war, Carrie. We hope it doesn't come to that."

"I'm not going to be Religious Caste and I don't want to be a whore, so there's really no need to show me anything else."

Sugar reached out and stroked her cheek. "Yes, there is. Come on." Sugar opened the driver side door and got out of the car.

Carrie got out of her side.

The air stunk of cigarette smoke.

Sugar paused as she closed the car door. She turned to the chauffeur. "You hate cigarettes. The smell of them makes you feel sick. Never smoke again."

The chauffeur stared at her for a moment. Then he went into a fit of coughing. He dropped the cigarette on the pavement and rubbed it out with his shoe.

Sugar walked around the car and took Carrie's hand.

"That man," Carrie whispered. "Did you just make him stop smoking?"

Sugar laughed. "Yes. I reached inside his head and made it impossible for him to ever smoke again. Saved his life, most likely. It's one of the nice things about being a White Witch. We can make people stop smoking, stop being an alcoholic, stop abusing drugs. We can make a husband stop hurting his wife, turn bad people good, make cowards into heroes."

"That's really amazing."

Sugar shook her head. "Remember you said that."

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to show you how terrible we can be."

***

Life wasn't easy for a gay Jewish kid even in the somewhat progressive suburbs of Ithaca. But, Jeffrey had always personally accepted his sexuality.

Now, his world was turned upside down, and he was no longer sure what or who he was.

He was scissoring with Betty, the sheets thrown back off the bed.

He had his cock deep inside Betty's pussy - something he never imagined doing.

And, her cock was deep inside his pussy as well.

They pushed and ground their crotches together, moaning and gasping with each thrust.

David stood at the foot of the bed. He watched and attempted to rub his cock through the cock cage.

"N... No! You can't cum, David. Just watch," Betty commanded.

When he had first arrived at the Cavendish house, he had been struck by how quiet David Cavendish was. Of course, David wasn't wearing bondage gear when Jeffrey had arrived.

Thinking back on it, he must have been wearing it under his clothes.

The dual sensations of penetrating and being penetrated was driving Jeffrey mad.

Was he a man making love to a woman? Or, was a he a woman being made love to by a man?

Or, was it just what Betty had said? Was he trying to apply labels to himself that no longer mattered?

He felt his orgasm growing, both the masculine and the feminine.

Betty came first, her pussy spasming around him as her cock sent jet after jet of cum deep inside him.

He came then, pumping cum into her as his own pussy squeezed and pulsed.

Jeffrey screamed along with her, holding her hands tight in his, pulling them even closer together.

He went limp inside her and she turned around to lay beside him.

He stared into her eyes and smiled.

"David, clean us," Betty said without taking her eyes off Jeffrey.

***

Carrie stepped through the motel room door and into insanity.

A man was pacing back and forth in the cheap motel room wearing nothing but a black g-string. He had a cellphone to his ear. "Fuck that! You tell them I want 51% of the company or they can go fuck themselves."

He was early middle aged, black hair turning gray at the temples.

His body, though, was pure Junior Whoremaster. His muscles bulged like those of a high performance athlete, and the g-string was packed full of cock and balls.

But he was only of passing interest.

The two women tied naked to the queen sized beds were a different story.

They were tied spread eagle with leather straps on their wrists and ankles anchored at the corner of the bed frames. Each had a piece of duct tape covering their mouth.

They screamed and writhed on the bed.

The woman on the left was a tall blonde with terrified blue eyes and smallish breasts.

The woman on the right looked a bit older with black hair and darker skin. She looked more pissed off than terrified.

Carrie almost ran out the door, but Sugar caught her hand and held it.

Don't be afraid, Sugar whispered in her head.

We have to help them! Carrie thought back.

We can, to an extent. I told you I was going to show you the hard part of serving Morpheus. This is it.

"Mr. Case is a VIP in the Professional Caste," Sugar said as she knelt gracefully between the two beds. She nodded back toward the man in the g-string who had returned to his cellphone, seemingly disinterested in the two women struggling on the beds. "He owns several companies, including a chemical company that supplies most major US municipalities with chemicals to treat their water supply."

Carrie went pale. "You mean..."

"Yes, dear. We're going to use his company to lace Church medications into the drinking water of every major US city," Sugar said without looking up. She reached out with both hands and touched the temples of both women. "You don't have to be afraid. No one is going to harm you. As a matter of fact, you're going to become beautiful objects of desire, immortal. You're going to experience life so intensely that everything before will seem dull and depressing."

The two women stopped struggling, their eyes rolling back in their heads.

Sugar looked over her shoulder at Carrie. "Come here and put your hand on my hand." She nodded toward the blonde who was breathing steadily but heavy.

Carrie hesitated.

"It's okay. Come here."

Carrie stepped beside Sugar and reached down. She touched the back of Sugar's warm hand as it caressed the blonde's left temple.

Carrie jumped - it felt almost like an electric current was passing through Sugar's hand and into the blonde's head.

"Relax. You can feel her thoughts through me if you let go."

Carrie closed her eyes.

Thoughts and images rushed into her head.

Sugar laughed. "That's right."

The woman's name was Deborah, and she was an admin in Mr. Case's headquarters. She was twenty-four and she had a fiancé. They were getting married in two weeks and he had a small cock but that was okay because she loved him and she didn't know why she had gotten on the plane with Mr. Case and she didn't know why she had sucked his cock or why she had gone down on Brooke because she wasn't gay and Brooke was a B-I-T-C-H and...

"Slow down, Carrie. The stream of consciousness will overwhelm you unless you hold it back. Make it slow down," Sugar said.

Carrie became aware her heart was pounding and her forehead was sweating. She pushed the thoughts away, pulling herself out of Deborah's consciousness.

The woman had been called into her boss's office this morning and found herself completely overcome by his smell...

"Pheromones," Sugar said. "His pheromones enthralled her and the brunette, Brooke, as well."

Carrie jumped when she realized Mr. Case was standing behind her.

"Yeah, you people need to do something about the fucking pheromones. They were happy to fuck and suck for the first couple of hours, but then they came out of it and started fighting like wildcats."

"People become immune to pheromones after a while, Mr. Case. We explained that to you," Sugar said.

"Goddamned annoying. You going to fix them or what?"

Carrie felt a surge of images coming from Sugar: she wanted to castrate him.

Carrie almost gasped.

Love, Sugar said telepathically to Carrie. We're about love, unconditional and boundless. This man doesn't even know what the word means. He values no one but himself. Sometimes we have to ally ourselves with horrible people to achieve our goals...

But, it won't always be that way, will it? Carrie thought.

A smile spread across Sugar's lips. No. It won't.

Sugar looked up at Case. "You want sexretaries, correct?"

"Yeah, big tits and asses. But, still able to do their jobs. I want the blonde to be my good girl, the brunette to be my bad girl. You do that?"

"Yes," Sugar said. She turned back to the women. "Sleep now."

Both women went limp on their beds.

"Get my purse, please, Carrie?"

Carrie nodded and grabbed Sugar's purse off the floor.

Sugar took it and removed a bundle of syringes and vials. "Both are highly intelligent, there won't be any problem expanding them to H cups. Will that be satisfactory?"

"Sounds good," Case said. He turned away and returned to his cell phone.

"Draw five CC's of Titty Grow in two syringes," Sugar said as she stood up and leaned over Deborah's sleeping body. "She's a healthy C cup, five CC's will get her to an H."

***

Whores were tiresome.

Even torture was becoming mundane.

Levi ordered the eunuch to hold his wife's legs apart as he tried to force his cock into the slut's ass. They were in the basement dungeon on a low, rubber sheeted bed.

She moaned and laughed as Levi tried to force his girth inside her.

He would have preferred screams, but the hypnosis drugs had turned the woman into a wanton slut along with her offspring.

The two girls waited patiently for their turn.

The mother's sphincter finally gave up the fight and Levi sank his cock inside her.

"I love you," the woman whispered. "So much bigger than my husband."

The eunuch stared down at them, unfazed by his wife's insult.

"Shut up, slut," Levi groaned as he began to thrust.

A Church agent walked up beside him.

"What?" Levi groaned.

"We finished our analysis. One of the burner phones purchased by Madison Fuchs was used a few minutes after Styx was murdered two miles from the crime scene," the agent said.

Levi stopped in mid-thrust. "Who did she call?"

"Another burner, unfortunately we've been unable to determine who purchased it or where it was used. Shall we bring her in for questioning?"

Sister Illia walked up behind him and put her hand on his shoulder. "Tread carefully. She is Whore Caste."

Levi shrugged away and pounded hard against the woman beneath him. "No. Continue to watch her."

Illia smiled.

"But, have a strike team ready to take her. When we take her, we'll take her friends as well. Donny Fuchs, Jason Moore, Belynda Moore, and Lisa Moore.

Illia gasped. "Levi, Lisa Moore is a White Witch. Abducting her will get the attention of Sugar Tits and Maria Marapova..."

"Don't lecture me!" He thrust hard into the woman. "They are traitors. I was tasked with getting to the bottom of this."

"Then let me contact Sister and inform her..."

"I am the Church in Ithaca! I don't need Havana and I don't need Sister! Fuck Whore Caste. They murdered Styx. I'll do as I please."

Illia stared at his muscled back as he pounded furiously into the woman. "Yes, Bishop."

***

Carrie stood by Sugar and looked at the beautiful creatures on the motel beds.

Both women had been attractive, but now they were wet dreams.

Both were six feet tall with long legs, full hips, and oversized breasts.

Their pussies were bare and dripping and inscribed above their clits was the inverted pentagram tattoo that marked them as Whore Caste.

Their hair was now lustrous and full.

They differed in skin tone: Deborah, the blonde, was a pale milky white while Brooke, the brunette, was a deep tan.

Their lips were full and red, their eyes a pale almost translucent blue.

Deborah and Brooke slept peacefully, their impressive chests rising and falling steadily.

Sugar knelt and eased the engagement ring from Deborah's finger. She pulled a pair of pliers from her bag and gripped the ring in them.

The metal snapped, turning the back of the band into a wicked pair of pincers.

She smiled weakly at Carrie. "It hurts. But, I'm controlling her pain. She won't feel it."

Sugar held the pliers against Deborah's sex.

"God, don't do that!" Carrie whispered. The ring's pincers were poised at the woman's clit.

"I have to. It's the rule. Engagement and wedding rings are repurposed to show they are committed to the Church." She pressed the pliers together.

The pincers closed on the hood of Deborah's clitoris with a tiny squirt of blood.

"Jesus," Carrie whispered.

Sugar pulled out a spray bottle and directed a clear mist at the wound.

The bleeding stopped.

"Wow," Carrie said.

"Magic. Now it will just feel good," Sugar said as she tugged gently on the ring.

Deborah moaned and squirmed on the bed.

Sugar laughed. "Yeah, that definitely feels good."

"When they wake up, won't they be pissed off? I mean, they didn't want this," Carrie said.

"They would be angry, yes. But, they won't be." Sugar put her hands on their temples again. "Come over here and touch my hand again."

Carrie put her hand on top of Sugar's against Deborah's temple.

"Now, I'll show them paradise."

Carrie gasped as images and sensations flew past her. A thousand different sexual pleasures. It was convincing, so convincing. The promises of joy and happiness, fulfillment. Love.

"You're... programming them."