Transformations - Return to Sinful Suburbia Ch. 05

Story Info
Levi strikes. Choosing sides. Lies. Conclusion.
14.7k words
4.78
17.8k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transformations: Return to Sinful Suburbia Ch. 5

This is the final chapter of Return to Sinful Suburbia. Thanks for reading! We will return soon with Transformations: Dr. De-Mona. Comments welcome!

-------------------------

Sister Elizabeth watched as Bishop Leviathan pushed a large chrome buttplug into the oldest Reynolds daughter, Kathleen. She was bound naked with leather straps over a spanking bench, her backside red with welts from Levi's attention.

The other members of the Reynolds family were shackled to the walls, with the exception of the eunuch father, Martin.

He stood nearby; his expression blank.

"He never touches me now," Elizabeth whispered.

Sister Illia stood beside her, her dark eyes regarding Elizabeth. "You sound disappointed."

"Of course, I am."

"He tortures you and you enjoy it?"

"Don't you?"

Illia smirked. "I will be tortured by no man. Or, woman."

"You should try it sometime."

"What an odd little creature you are," Illia laughed.

"Styx opened my eyes. I think I was always like this, he just brought it to the surface."

***

"Is it what you thought it would be?" Christine moaned.

She and Carrie were kneeling on the bed facing each other.

Mark stood on the floor behind Carrie, thrusting into her.

"Y... Yes," Carrie moaned and then kissed Christine.

Nathan fucked Christine, matching his thrusts into her to Mark's thrusts into Carrie.

Carrie was near her third orgasm when Mark abruptly pulled out.

"Wha...? No," she groaned. But, then she gasped as Mark and Nathan changed places.

Mark winked and slid his cock into Christine.

"Oh, God, yes!" Christine laughed.

Carrie squealed as Nathan filled her in a single stroke.

Watching her lover fuck Christine sent her over the edge and she screamed.

Nathan held her tight, leaving his thick cock deep inside her as she orgasmed.

He gently rolled her over. She was still impaled on his cock.

She lay back on the bed, smiling at Nathan.

He thrust into her slowly.

"Unnh," she groaned.

Christine crawled over top of her, Mark still deep in Christine's pussy.

She settled into a 69 over Carrie, and Carrie immediately began sucking and licking Christine's clit.

Nathan pushed Christine's face down, forcing her to lick Carrie.

Mark was thrusting in and out, his balls slapping against Carrie's forehead.

She stopped him with her hand and forced him out of Christine's pussy.

She pushed Mark's cock up and Christine moaned.

"Fuck her ass," Carrie whispered.

Mark's cock pushed against Christine's other opening.

Christine cried out as her anus opened, letting Mark slide deep inside.

Carrie plunged her tongue into Christine's ass, setting up a rhythm with Mark's ass fuck.

She giggled and squirmed as she felt Nathan pull out of her pussy. She wasn't surprised when she felt him probing at her backside a moment later.

He pushed in slowly, deliciously.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck, yes!" Christine laughed. Then she attacked Carrie's clit, even biting it gently.

"Fuck Christine's ass hard, Mark," Nathan said. "Since she was turned, she can't get enough."

Mark thrust faster.

Carrie felt her orgasm growing and then it struck, she screamed into Christine's pussy, feeling her orgasm as well.

The men pulled out their cocks and suddenly her face was coated with Mark's cum.

She laughed and smiled, knowing that Christine was getting her own facial from Nathan.

"Suck," Mark commanded.

She smiled and sucked his cock into her mouth.

***

The McGee's bed was Whore Caste ready - big enough to accommodate eight comfortably, thirteen in a pinch.

So, there was plenty of room for the four of them.

Mark spooned Carrie a few feet from where Christine slept in Nathan's arms.

"What's it like? Being a White Witch?" Mark whispered.

Carrie snuggled back against him. "It's... like I love everyone. All the transformed. I care about them. Humans, though... I get scared when I think about humans. They seem less than us. That really frightens me, Mark. I could be a really bad person if I wanted."

He kissed her neck. "No, you wouldn't..."

"You don't understand. I want to do wicked things. I can't be alone around normals. The power..."

"What's the power like?" Mark whispered.

"When I was a kid, Mom and Dad took us to Hoover Dam. We went to the generator room. I remember feeling this rumbling under my feet, all that power from the water spinning those turbines. That's what it's like. All this power is running through me, making me vibrate. I feel like I could do anything. That scares me and excites me at the same time."

"Don't be afraid. I'm here with you."

She stroked his arm. "I know. Tomorrow, I'm supposed to meet another White Witch, Lisa something or other."

"Lisa Moore. I met her, and her wife and husband."

Carrie laughed. "Nothing's normal anymore, is it?"

"No. Are you okay with that?"

She nodded. "Better than I thought I would be. Everything is new and exciting... very exciting. Perverted and exciting."

He reached down and began playing with her clit.

"You're... okay... sharing me?" Carrie moaned as she laid her head back on him.

"So far. I can't promise how long that will last."

She rolled over and kissed him. "We're lucky. You know that?"

"I do know that," he said, but he sounded unsure.

"I talked to Sugar today for a long time. She has a coven, and she's joined with a Whoremaster named Ray. They love each other, but they're not in love. She's the loneliest person I've ever met. I mean, she fucks like we fucked with Christine and Nathan every day, but she's lonely." She kissed him. "I'm in love with you. If I had to give up the kinky stuff to keep you? I would. This is like, I don't know, just spice, but my real connection is with you. Does that make sense?"

He smiled. "Yeah, actually, it does. I feel the same way."

"So, we can be soulmates and spicy at the same time?"

"Yeah, I think we can." He rolled on top of her and slid his cock into her wet pussy.

***

Madison was being watched, and it was scaring the shit out of her. Outside the former Alpha Omicron Phi sorority house that Madison now called home, Church agents were stationed at each corner. She watched them from her third-floor window.

The Church had bought Alpha Omicron Phi after the sorority had been dissolved - all the sisters had been lost in a tragic boating accident a few months ago.

Of course, there had been no accident, nor had there been a boat for that matter.

Lisa Chase Moore had transformed all thirty-eight women living in Alpha Omicron Phi into Whore Caste, along with the house mother. All were now giggling bimbos working the Havana streets.

The transformed now used the Alpha Omicron Phi house as living quarters and meeting space.

Madison and Donny lived there, as well as Lisa, Belynda, and Jason Moore.

This morning, the house was under siege.

Donny had flown out last night to help setup a west coast brothel, not that Madison wanted him involved. She loved Donny, but he had no idea she was an immune. He wouldn't understand any of this.

Madison went across the hall from her room and knocked on the door.

Jason opened the door naked - clothing was optional inside Alpha Omicron Phi. "Hey."

"Is Belynda in?"

"Right here, Maddie," Belynda said from inside.

Jason stepped to the side.

Lisa was just coming out of the shower.

Belynda was topless and just pulling up her tight leather leggings. "What's the matter?"

Madison looked at her three friends. "I... need to tell you something."

***

"Jesus!" Jason snapped. "Jesus fucking Christ!" He was pacing back and forth and shaking his head.

"Amor, please, this isn't helping," Belynda said.

Lisa took Jason's hand. "We need to calm down."

"She's a traitor," Jason said pointing at Madison.

Madison stared at the floor. She had told them about being in the resistance and helping smuggle immunes out of the country.

However, she had left out two key pieces: one, that she was an immune herself, and two, that Demona was her accomplice.

"Maddie is not a traitor," Lisa said. "Her heart is in the right place. Her brain is a little fucked..."

"Thanks a lot," Madison groaned.

"Did you kill Styx?" Jason asked.

Madison sighed and looked away.

"Fuck me," Jason whispered. "Goddamn it, Maddie, they'll fucking kill you."

"I couldn't let them kill Tyler and Emily. They're Whore Caste."

"Okay, enough," Belynda said. "This isn't getting us anywhere. The problem at hand is the Church agents stationed outside. If there are that many of them? They're planning to come after us."

"That's why you wanted Belynda to train you!" Jason said through clenched teeth.

"Jason! Amor, enough! We're in trouble," Belynda said.

"I say we give her to them," Jason grumbled.

"Absolutely not!" Lisa exclaimed. "Now, you listen to me, Jason Moore. She's Whore Caste, we're Whore Caste, and no pack of bald headed stormtroopers is taking her anywhere. I'll contact Maria, she'll put a stop..."

"No, Lisa, you can't," Madison said.

Lisa shook her head. "Maddie, honey, this has gone too far..."

"Maria will kill me."

"No, she..."

"I'm protecting the immune. And, I've put her own plans to fight the Church in danger."

Belynda and Jason looked at each other.

Lisa looked at Madison in disbelief. "Maddie, how..."

"I just know, okay. I know Maria is going to attack them."

Jason stared at Lisa. "What the fuck is she talking about?!"

Lisa stood up and turned away. "Fuck. Just... fuck."

"The White Witches are going to take down the Religious Caste?" Belynda asked.

"I didn't want to involve you," Lisa said.

"Involve us?" Belynda asked. "You're our fucking wife! Of course, we're fucking involved."

Lisa turned around and smiled weakly. "I wanted to protect you. Maria's plan will take years to pull off - there was no need to involve you yet."

"Amor, if you go to war, we go to war. Right, Jason?" Belynda asked.

Jason stared at them.

"Jason?" Belynda repeated.

"Why are the White Witches going to attack the Church? It's... blasphemy."

"Blasphemy?" Madison laughed. "They are killing people, Jason! And, worse. They're the most evil motherfuckers to walk the face of the earth."

"You shut up," Jason said. "You created this mess."

"No," Lisa said. "The Church created it. We're the true hand of Morpheus. He created us to save this world, first from the humans, and finally from the Church. Now, you're either in or you're out, Jason. Which is it?"

The three women looked at him expectantly.

"I... you two are my responsibility," Jason said.

Belynda put her arm around Madison. "We're all Whore Caste. Maddie is your responsibility too."

Jason sighed.

"Don't make me pull rank," Lisa said with a smile. "I'm the White Witch here. Technically, I'm in charge. If I say we're going to help Maddie, then we're going to help Maddie."

"Yeah, I don't think I have to follow your lead if you're leading us to mutiny," Jason said.

"Fine," Belynda said. "Then stay here."

"Fuck that. I'm not letting the two people I love walk into danger without me." He took a deep breath. "Fuck the Church."

Belynda looked at Madison and raised her eyebrows. "What's the plan?"

"We need to get to Stallion's and Sugar."

***

"You're sure they'll be here?" Carrie asked.

"Yeah, they said they lived in the Alpha Omicron Phi house," Mark said as they walked across the quad. The grass was still wet with dew and most students were still in their dorms.

Four people came out of the old sorority house, one of them a tall brunette wearing a white dress.

"That's them," Mark said.

They were heading for an SUV parked on the curb.

***

Belynda led the way to their SUV followed by Madison, Lisa, and Jason at the rear.

She was pulling her keys out when something stung the side of her neck.

Belynda slapped at whatever had bit her.

It fell off in her hand: a silver dart with red fins.

"What the fuck?"

Eight more darts struck her midsection, biting into her skin.

A wave of nausea went over her and she dropped to her knees. "Run," she moaned.

The air was alive with darts.

They seemed to come from every direction.

And, behind them was a dozen Church agents, shooting their dart guns from the hip.

Lisa went down, falling on top of Madison.

Jason went down last, batting at the air as if he could swat the Knock Out darts.

He went down hard on the sidewalk.

Still Belynda managed to stay awake - long enough to see two transformed rush into the fray. The boy, Mark, and with him a White Witch she didn't know. "No, run," Belynda whispered as a dozen more darts struck her breasts and back.

***

Carrie reached the first Church agent and kicked him in the back.

The force of the blow sent him flying through the air.

He hit face first against the SUV windshield.

Darts flew through the air toward her.

They won't hit me, Carrie thought.

And, to her astonishment, they curved away from her body, zipping away to hit nothing at all.

The agents looked more astonished than she did. They stared at their dart guns.

Carrie elbowed the nearest in the face and he went down.

Behind her, Mark wrestled a dart gun away from one of the agents and shot him with it.

He went to his knees.

Mark fired again and again, taking down two of the agents.

Carrie screamed as three more agents ran up behind him and wrestled him to the ground. She ran toward them screaming.

They had Mark on the ground kicking him.

She almost reached the first agent when five darts struck her in the side.

She fell on the ground, unable to move as the agents kicked Mark unmercifully.

***

"You ever seen one do that?" Carrie heard one of the agents say.

"No. I've seen Bishops deflect bullets. Never knew a White Witch could do it."

We can't, Carrie thought. Sugar said I was stronger. I guess I am.

She could still see and hear, but she couldn't move.

"What do we do with these two?" The first agent said.

"Leave them. I think the boy's a goner. Let the town cops clean it up."

Carrie began to cry silently as the agents left with the others, leaving her alone on the wet grass with Mark.

Mark wasn't moving.

***

Carrie tried to concentrate. She was lying on her back staring up at the blue sky. She needed Sugar. She needed the white room.

Sugar? Please. You have to help me, she thought.

Nothing. Was it the drugs in the darts? Tears streamed down her face. She had to reach Sugar.

She closed her eyes.

When she opened them, she was not in Ithaca.

She was in the white room. "Sugar!" She screamed.

***

In Manhattan, Maria Marapova was walking from her bedroom toward the living room when something dragged her into a trance.

It had never happened before.

But, suddenly, Maria found herself standing in the white room.

***

"Who are you?" a woman's voice asked.

In her mind, Carrie turned.

The woman was tall and powerful, her hair almost the same shade of white as the floor and ceiling.

Her eyes were fierce.

"My name is Carrie. I need help. God, help me, I think he's dead."

"Who's dead, child?"

"My boyfriend. We're in Ithaca. The Church attacked us. I'm trying to find Sugar. Who are you?"

"I am Maria Marapova, and I am coming."

***

"Brittney, call the airport and have them prepare the jet. We're going to Ithaca," Maria yelled from the bedroom. She grabbed her cellphone and tapped the screen. "Sugar, we have a problem."

***

Carrie rolled onto her side and threw up in the grass.

The police were there, and they were holding back the crowd.

"Is he... is he okay?" Carrie asked.

The cops ignored her.

"He's one of them. Who the hell could beat up one of them?" One of the cops asked.

Carrie struggled to get to her feet, but her arms and legs wouldn't work.

"More of them, that's who," another cop answered.

An SUV pulled right onto the grass.

The doors opened.

Carrie stared at the people who got out, but even her eyes seemed half-paralyzed.

But, she could see enough to know that the crowd of students who had surrounded the police barricade all turned around abruptly and walked away.

Sugar knelt beside her. "Oh, honey, are you okay?" She stroked Carrie's hair.

"Help him. Please. God, I think he's dead."

A small shape dressed in pink was kneeling over him. "Ruptured spleen, fractured skull... motherfucking barbarians."

"Demona, is he alive?" Sugar asked.

"Barely."

Carrie sobbed.

The doctor shook her head. "Easy there, witchie-poo, I've brought them back from worse than this." A bright green light flashed to life in the woman's hand. "He's not going anywhere. Not on my watch."

A huge shape knelt over Carrie.

"Who did this, kid?" the man said with a Brooklyn accent.

Sugar stroked her forehead. "This is Ray, he's my mate. You can tell him."

"Church agents. They took the other White Witch and the people with her."

"Lisa Chase Moore," Sugar said.

"They took a goddamn White Witch?" Ray growled.

"Who else was with her?" Sugar asked.

"A tall Latin girl."

"Belynda," Sugar said. "Who else?"

"A brunette. Tall, very pretty."

Sugar sighed. "Madison Fuchs."

"And a boy with curly blonde hair."

"That'd be Jason," Ray said.

"What the fuck is going on?" Sugar whispered.

"Goddamned Leviathan, that's what's going on," Ray said through gritted teeth. "What the fuck is he up to?"

"We have to save them," Carrie said as she tried to get to her feet.

"Don't worry, honey, we'll get them back. But, right now, we need to get you and Jason to Stallion's," Sugar said.

"What if they hurt them?" Carrie asked as Sugar laid her gently in the SUV.

"Then it will be the last mistake they ever make," a woman said from the driver's seat. She turned and looked at Carrie.

She had electric pink hair, the plastic face of a life-size pink doll, and her voice sounded like it came from a speaker in her throat. "We're the devil's own, kid. The devil's on her way, and she's pissed."

***

Consciousness came in stages for Madison. First there were sounds, low and muffled. Someone was talking, but she couldn't tell who was talking or what they were saying.

Then it became clear.

"One drop of your cum can enslave a human? Fascinating," a man asked.

"What the fuck do you want?!" That voice she recognized; it was Jason.

Jason.

Memories of the morning flooded back to her - they had been attacked! She tried to open her eyes, but it felt like sandbags were glued over them.

"What do I want?" The first man asked again. "I want to know who killed my predecessor."

"That was Tyler McGee! You know that! We didn't have anything to do with it," Jason said.

"Really? Pain."

Jason screamed, and this time Madison was able to open her eyes.

The first thing she saw was a nude man with all his body hair shaved. There was a gleaming steel ring around the base of his long, flaccid cock.

His balls were gone.

He was just standing against the far wall eyeing her dully.

Madison was naked, bound by the wrists and ankles in an 'X' to a St. Andrew's Cross.

She turned her head to the left.

Jason continued to scream, lashed to his own St. Andrew's.

A shirtless, grinning Levi stood in front of him.

On the other side of the room, Belynda and Lisa were strapped to gynecological beds, their feet in stirrups. Both appeared unconscious.

"Enough," Levi said.

Jason slumped in the restraints.

Levi smiled at Madison. "Finally! You're awake. Now, we can get started."

"Why are we here?"

"Cut the shit, Madison. You were there when Styx died. We tracked your burner phone." He fingered her pussy. "Pain."