Transformations - Rose Ch. 01

Story Info
Ray's latest mate has woken up in her tube.
4.9k words
4.63
62.7k
52

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, welcome to our next twisted novel. Our short stories are fairly interchangeable, but the novels should be read in order:

Transformations: Witnesses

Transformations: Soccer Mom

Transformations: Rose

If you want to know more about everybody's favorite Bimbot, Rita, read Transformations: The Hazards of Saving the Earth.

Rose picks up where Soccer Mom left off -- if you remember, the redhead Ray calls Rose was floating in her transformation tank when that book ended...

As always, drop us a line! We love to hear from you.

*****

The giant stud called her Rose, but it wasn't her name.

Her name was Constance Burns, Doctor Constance Burns, DDS. She was one of the most sought-after dentists in New York. She had fixed the teeth of movie stars and royalty.

Because a smile was your most important feature.

Some people said it was the eyes, and, yeah, that was true to a point, but amazing eyes couldn't help you if you had bad teeth. Pretty face, big boobs, J-Lo booty? None of it meant shit if you had teeth like Snagglepuss.

Constance was a twenty-five-year-old success story - she was a YouTube influencer, goddamn it.

Rich, fuckable. Perfect teeth.

And, none of it meant shit, because now she was floating in a tube of pink goo in some lesbian mad scientist's chamber of horrors.

Fucking irony. That's what it was. Motherfucking irony.

The room outside the tube was dark. Sometime earlier, the seemingly never-ending sequence of porn images had stopped on the goggles over her eyes. The ceaseless droning of jumbled words from the earphones had stopped.

Before the goggles had flipped up and the earphones had gone quiet, the words "SLUTZ-NET System Failure" had appeared on the screen and been spoken by a computer voice on the headphones.

Thank God, Constance thought. She had been bored as fuck. Honestly, she couldn't understand the appeal of porn. Who wanted to look at pictures when you could fuck in real life?

The thick dildo pistoning in and out of her pussy worked in unison with its smaller twin that fucked her ass.

But, the memory of the giant stud was what kept her turned on. She wasn't used to being submissive, and she had tried to fight it at first, but fuck was he good?

Most of what happened was fuzzy. She was drugged - something in the air, maybe? But, the memory of that fucking cock was indelibly burned into her brain.

She remembered monsters, and then the giant saving her like some kind of fucking fairy tale. That had to have been a dream.

Not her normal fantasy.

Usually, she was the monster.

The doctor came back in the room. She was dressed like a slutty nurse in a tight pink uniform, but she had heard someone call her Dr. Demona earlier. She had also watched the lez eating out some blonde slut.

Now, that had been hot.

Constance kept her eyes partially closed as the doctor stared up at her.

"What the fuck?" the doctor asked the empty room.

The computer answered from somewhere. "Programming failure. The subject cannot be slutified."

"She's immune?"

"Negative. Subject Rose is too demented for programming."

"No shit? Remove her from the tank, please."

Constance felt herself lifted by the cables under her arms. She closed her eyes completely. The tube in her throat pulled free along with the dildos in her pussy and ass.

She slid out of the goo and up toward the dark ceiling.

She felt the cables lower her.

Her feet touched the floor and then she was in the doctor's arms.

She lowered Constance onto a gurney.

The room grew silent, and finally the doctor's heels clicked as she crossed the room.

Constance opened her eyes slowly.

The doctor stood with her back turned.

Now that she was out of the tube, she noticed some things that were strange. First of all, there was the weight on her chest.

Constance had always had a nice rack for her size, not too big, not too small. Pert. Athletic.

Now she had two DDD volleyballs on her chest. They were firm and stood straight up with no sag. She had always had smallish nipples, the new ones were about the same size as the last joint of her little finger.

And, they fucking throbbed. They felt full like they she was going to spray out breast milk. What the fuck had they done to her?

She could feel her pulse in her goddamned nipples, and her clit was worse! She felt super aroused. Like when the muscle stud had her on her hands and knees and that huge, gorgeous cock was going in and out, in and out... She blinked. What the actual fuck! She had to get hold of herself and focus.

Constance's eyes darted from side to side, taking in her surroundings.

She needed a weapon. A scalpel? There was one within reach, but she wasn't homicidal, not yet anyway.

Syringes. Her eyes scanned the vials on the medical cart. She saw one and smiled.

Propofol.

"Slutz-Net, describe the nature of Rose's demented state?" Dr. Demona asked.

"Subject has amplified sex drive naturally, enhanced by our ovary conversion. She is a sociopath with extreme fantasies that may have gone beyond mere fantasy. There is an 85% chance that she will join us willingly."

"Oh, well, that's good. We like them willing."

"Warning. Subject Rose is conscious."

"Huh?" Demona turned.

Constance smiled at her and jammed a syringe into her neck.

"Motherfuck..."

Constance lowered her to the floor. "Propofol, doctor. You'll be fine."

Demona's eyes went unfocused.

Constance eased the needle out of her neck. She felt her pulse. "Nice and strong. Sorry about the needle, babe."

Constance sat on her heels dripping pink goo from her tits and ass. She squeezed her big boobs and sighed. Fuck, they felt good. She reached behind her and felt her ass -- same size. Well, at least they didn't give her an ass to match the boobs.

She rolled the unconscious doctor onto her stomach and slowly unzipped the short, pink uniform.

The doctor was covered in tattoos, most of them goth but a few were downright pornographic. She wasn't wearing panties, and Constance smiled when she saw the multiple grommets in the brunette's pussy lips. "Damn, babe, you're hardcore." She fingered the inverted crucifix piercing in Demona's clit. "I would love to stay and play, but, you know, rescuing myself and shit." She looked around the room for more weapons.

***

Ray ran down the first-floor hall to the elevator. Slutz-Net was conscise in its warning: Subject Rose has escaped the laboratory, on her way to first floor.

Ray's finger was almost touching the down button as the doors opened.

He looked up and saw Demona's pink uniform.

"Demona, what the hell?" Too short for Demona. "Rose?"

Ray didn't have time to react as the redhead wearing Demona's uniform pressed a stun gun to his nuts and pressed the button. The big man went out before he hit the floor.

Constance tazed him in the neck, just to be sure. "My name isn't Rose."

Ray jerked like bacon on a hot griddle.

"Oh, shit," Constance whispered. This was the guy from her dream! "I'm so sorry super stud. But, I gotta get out of here." She started to stand. Instead she knelt back down and rubbed the bulge at his crotch. "Holy fuck, I thought I dreamed that." She traced his cock down the leg of his khakis. "Shit, I hope I didn't do any damage, baby. I just want you to know, I've never had cock that good." She kissed his lips.

She stood up and ran down the hall.

Constance opened the door at the end.

There was a mannequin on the other side, only it was moving. Her uniform was short and blue contrasted against her pink plastic skin and metallic pink hair.

"The fuck?!" Constance gasped. She pushed the stun gun against the robot's midsection and pushed the button.

The gun buzzed, but the robot just stared at her.

And, then Rita the Bimbot punched Constance in the face.

***

Voices. Just pieces of a conversation. Constance felt untethered, like she was floating again, only this time she was on her back.

"Got the drop on me. Fucking embarrassing. She's a nurse or some shit, knew how much propofol to give me and where to inject it..."

"I'm fine, just stunned me in the nuts..."

"Rita? What the fuck are you doing?"

"Goddamn bitch hurt my man. I'm going to lobotomize the fucker right here..."

Constance opened her eyes as the robot leaned over her with a wicked looking needle attached to a pistol grip. "So long, bitch."

The giant's big hand closed on the robot's wrist. "Shh, baby. It's okay. Gonna take a lot more than a stun gun to kill me."

"You're fucking dead, bitch," the Bimbot growled. She aimed the needle at Constance's face.

"Rita. Stop it. Ray is fine," a voice said to Constance's right.

A tall redhead sat by her gurney. She had boobs like watermelons and wore white latex bondage gear.

Constance turned as the robot screamed.

The robot brought her hand down and buried the needle... in the gurney beside Constance's face.

Constance peed a little.

Rita the robot turned and wrapped her arms around Ray's neck. "You can't leave me... never. You hear me? I couldn't bear..."

"Shh," Ray soothed. "Not going anywhere, honey. It's okay to be scared."

The woman in white latex looked at her with cold detachment. "Congratulations, nobody ever successfully escaped the laboratory levels. You almost made it to the parking lot."

Constance blinked. She couldn't move her arms or legs. She was naked and strapped to a rolling gurney.

And her nose hurt like fuck. "Ow!"

"Serves you right!" Rita screamed.

"Shh," Ray soothed and rocked the robot in his arms.

"Who... the fuck... are you people?" Constance asked.

The redhead smiled. "I'll be the one asking the questions. Who... the fuck... are you?"

Constance just stared at her.

The redhead shook her head. "Doctor Constance Burns, DDS... DDS? A fucking dentist took out Demona and Ray?"

Constance stared at her in disbelief. "How? How did you..."

"I read minds. Truth be told, I fuck up minds much better, but I can read them if I try. Pain, dear."

Constance screamed. Her broken nose felt like someone was twisting it.

"I can make your whole body feel like that."

Doctor Demona stood over her. "Sugar Tits, that's enough. I will not allow you to inflict unnecessary pain on my patient."

"Fuck off, Demona," Sugar growled.

The pain in Constance's nose was unbearable.

"Fuck you, Sugar. Goddamn it, I mean it. This isn't who we are."

Sugar Tits glared at her, and then her face softened. "Very well."

The pain subsided and Constance was left gasping for air.

Demona leaned over her. "Listen, honey, I have to put that nose back in place or you're going to look like Rocky Balboa for the rest of your life. Sugar? Block the pain."

Sugar raised a tattooed-on eyebrow. "All of it?"

"Fuck yes, all of it."

Sugar rolled her eyes.

The pain was gone. Constance's face went numb.

Demona pulled her nose.

It made a sickening snap.

Constance felt like she was going to puke.

"Steady now." The doctor sprayed something on her nose. "You're damned lucky, sister. About half a pound more of pressure and Rita would have driven that cartilage into your brain."

"I wish I had, fucking whore!" Rita screamed. Ray wrapped both arms around her waist and held her back.

Sugar moaned. "Can I let her feel her face again? This is taxing."

"Yes," Demona said. "Insta-heal should have taken care of it."

There was an instant of pain and then it was gone.

"Thank you," Constance said.

Demona smiled. "Thank you for not injecting me with something lethal. Don't ever fucking do it again, or I'll swap your arms and legs and you can walk around like a crab for the rest of your life."

Constance stared at her.

"She can do it, too," Sugar said. "Where were you going, Doctor Burns?"

"Home. I have patients to see... what day is it?"

"You've been here two days."

"Fuck! I have to get back."

Sugar shook her head. "Yeah, that shit is over for you."

Constance stared at her. "Look, I have money..."

Sugar laughed. "So do I. So does the Church."

"The Church?" Constance suddenly understood. "The Church of Morpheus? So, the rumors are true..."

"What rumors are those?"

"Human trafficking, sex slaves, it's all true." And, then she smiled.

"Something funny?"

Constance began to giggle. "Yes, actually. It is."

***

Three Days Ago

Constance lowered herself onto his long, thick cock. Most movie stars were disappointments once you got them naked. But, whenever Constance had one in her office, she just had to find out for herself.

The right anesthetic mixed with the right cocktail of erection meds injected into the right stud made for a fun morning.

Rape was such an ugly word. She preferred to think of it as a professional perk.

This morning she had hit the jackpot. The sleeping stud under her was hung like a horse. He didn't have a cavity in his pretty head, but he didn't know that. He was dosed and now she had the morning to ride a man that millions of women would sell their first-born children just to be seen with.

"Oh, yes, God, baby. I love this," she whispered in the darkened room.

The dentist's chair squeaked a little as she rode him cowgirl style.

She was getting close as his big cock slid in and out, in and out.

His breathing was picking up.

Not yet! Not yet! Almost there! She thought.

She felt him stiffen inside her, and then she was cumming too. "Fuck yes! Oh, fuck!"

She hugged his chest as he grew soft inside her.

Cream pie. She giggled. Of course, she had done blood work on him to make sure he was clean before she scheduled his "dental" work.

She slipped off him and grabbed the syringe off the work table. She pushed it into her pussy and pulled back the plunger.

Constance smiled as she watched the thick, white cum fill the syringe. Movie star cum could fetch $20,000 an ounce on the dark web - which was a steal when you thought about it. Impregnate yourself with this prime spunk, have a cute kid, and then file a paternity suit? Fucking amazing investment.

She strolled naked across the room to the intercom. "Allison? Come here please."

The door opened a moment later.

Allison was one of her dental hygienists. Tall, thin, brunette, nice fake boobs - paid for by Constance, of course. Perfect teeth.

And, totally obedient.

Allison came in and closed the door quickly. "Yes?" She looked at the floor.

"Put this on ice, please?"

Allison took the cum filled syringe. "Yes, doctor."

She wrote out a label and stuck it on the outside of the syringe. Then she opened the small refrigerator under the desk.

It was full of cum filled syringes.

Allison added the new syringe, closed the door, and stood up. She looked down at the floor.

"I'll want you to clean him up. And, then clean his teeth, he might as well get something out of this."

"Yes, doctor."

"Oh... also?" Constance sat down on the edge of the desk and spread her legs. "You can clean me as well."

Allison swallowed hard. "Please. Doctor. Don't make me."

"Allison, you know I don't like to give an order twice."

"But... doctor... I don't want to."

"Allison. On your knees. Or, would you like me to send those thousands of pictures of you to your husband, your friends, your family?"

Allison sobbed, but did as she was told. She got on her knees between Constance's open thighs.

Constance caressed her short black hair. "Allison, I'm only trying to free you. The two of us could have so much fun if you just let go."

"You're blackmailing me, that's the only reason I do these... things for you."

Constance smiled. "Well, I can hardly be blamed for your tawdry affair, now can I?" She pulled Allison's face into her open crotch. "Allison, just submit. This doesn't have to be blackmail. It could be fun if you let it."

Allison sobbed as she licked Constance's wet pussy.

"Mmm, such a good girl. Oh, that's right. Eat his cum out of me."

Allison gulped and sucked, making sure to get the sides of Constance's delicate pussy lips as well - she knew how to please.

"Darling, my asshole too. His cum dripped there." Constance moaned as Allison tended to her little rosebud with good firm licks.

She was well trained.

Allison had been Constance's obedient slave for six months, ever since Constance had filmed her having sex with a man she met while her husband was away on business.

The stupid bitch still had no idea Constance had dosed her with extasy and arranged the 'chance' encounter. The man was a professional escort, and he had taken the doped-up Allison to a swinger's club in Manhattan.

Turns out with a little Ex in her, Allison was quite the party girl. Everybody wanted a piece of her pie, and everyone had taken a slice.

Constance still masturbated thinking about the look on Allison's face when she had shown her the eight-hour footage. It was like her soul had just died right then and there.

She owned the bitch's ass now.

"Oh, deeper with the tongue, sweetie. You know how I like it."

Allison was sobbing as she tongue-fucked Constance's butt.

Constance abruptly dropped off the desk and drew Allison into a deep soul kiss, savoring her own taste in the woman's mouth. "Can't you see what I'm trying to do for you, Allison? I want you to be like me. Fierce. Can't you understand? I love you, Allison."

"You're a goddamned monster," Allison blubbered.

Constance sighed and stood up. "I'm not giving up on you." She shook her head. "Clean him up. Can't have him suspecting he's been fucking, now can we?" She picked up her dress and lab coat and put them on.

Allison nodded and sniffled. "Yes, Doctor." She got her knees and began licking his cock and balls.

***

Edward Collins sat between the two dental chairs and stared.

The room was setup to allow two patients to be worked on together, should they not want to go to the dentist alone.

Such was the case now.

The blonde twins lounged on the chairs, the gas masks over their faces.

Early twenties, identical in every respect, right down to the same expensive boob jobs.

Pert C cups, long, thin legs, perfect tans.

Jenna and Jody.

Edward was breathing heavy. He was the anesthesiologist, although his degree was a fake. He had almost graduated down in the Caribbean, but then there had been the incident. It wasn't his fault. The girl had woken up before Edward had finished.

He was only jerking off while she slept, and masturbation was normal.

Of course, he had administered an anesthetic to her so she would sleep through it.

If she had only stayed under another minute or so, she wouldn't have opened her eyes just as he blew his wad into her silk panties which he had wrapped around his dick. Her screams signaled the end of his professional career.

Or, it would have if it hadn't been for Constance Burns. She understood him. They were kindred spirits.

Edward held his breath as he eased the twins' skirts up, exposing their, oh fuck yes! Identical red lace panties! And, he could tell the girls kept those nasty, nasty pussies shaved.

Whores!

He unzipped and pulled out his dick.

Three inches erect. He was so embarrassed by that. The woman at school who screamed at him? It could have been worse.

She could have laughed.

The door opened, and Edward quickly pushed his little dick back in his pants.

Constance frowned at him. "Edward. We've talked about this."

"I'm sorry..."

"I know the McGann sisters are very pretty..."

"Please, Doctor Burns, I just couldn't help myself. It won't happen again." He cried a little looking at the floor.

12