Transformations - Sinful Suburbia Ch. 02

Story Info
Captured coed. Margaret succumbs. French Maid mayhem.
16.5k words
4.78
33.4k
26

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments welcome!

---------------

Emily Cray was missing American Feminist Authors, her favorite class at Ithaca College, but this was important. Besides, they were going to discuss "My Life on the Road" by Gloria Steinem, and she knew it inside and out.

Feeding her inner feminist was important but feeding herself was becoming more important. Mom and Dad had recently announced some 'tough love' - shape up at school or else.

Emily was in her third year at Ithaca and had decided to switch from pre-Law (yay, way to go, daughter!) to Women's Studies (WTF, daughter?!)

Mom and Dad were not impressed.

Yes, it would be difficult to find a job after graduation, but what was happening in the US today was terrifying. The patriarchy was in full control, and it was the responsibility of every woman to stand up for her sisters.

Not to mention, the creepy Church of Morpheus was everywhere on campus. The stories on the internet were absolutely horrible. Human trafficking? The sororities seemed to be filling up with filled out bimbos.

Mom and Dad said no more money till she switched back to pre-Law like a good little Stepford-ite.

Somehow, she had managed to scrape together enough cash to pay her tuition and books, but she was down to eating Ramen noodles and her part of the rent was due last week.

Emily needed a job.

Her prayers were answered when she found the ad on the college bulletin board:

Help Wanted - Young woman for light housework in an all-female home near campus. Room and board included.

Emily wasn't averse to light housework, and an all-female household sounded absolutely delightful. She had been put off a little when she called the number attached and was greeted by a man's voice. However, he explained that he was merely acting as the go-between.

So, Emily rode the bus out into the Ithaca suburbs - neat hedgerows between million dollar houses. She pressed the stop button and stood up. The bus hissed to a stop and she exited through the front. She was wearing a white silk blouse and a sensible gray skirt. She was wearing her heels for the first time in six months.

Emily could feel the bus driver's eyes on her backside as she stepped to the curb. She spun around to confront his misogyny, but found the man was rubbing his glasses on his tie and not looking at her at all.

"Have a nice day!" He said as he closed the door.

"You... too," she said.

The house had an iron gate and a drive that disappeared into trees beyond. She walked up to a metal box with a speaker beside the gate.

"Please step aside, a car is approaching from the house," a man's voice said.

It was the same man she had talked to on the phone.

A car came down the drive.

Well, not so much a car as a garish pink nightmare. It was a Corvette convertible in powder puff pink.

The gate opened automatically, and the car pulled through stopping beside Emily.

Inside was probably the most beautiful woman Emily had ever seen. She was blonde and built more for the beaches of Southern California than the Upstate New York suburbs. She was about Emily's age.

The blonde girl looked at Emily with an astonished look. "It's a Barbie Corvette. I didn't know they made real Barbie Corvettes," the girl said. "It's mine. Fuck, man, they think of everything." She shrugged and pulled onto the road.

Emily watched her go.

"You are Miss Cray?" The man asked from the speaker.

"Um, yes, Emily Cray to see Miss Fuchs?"

"Very punctual, Miss Cray. Please follow the driveway. Miss Fuchs is expecting you."

Emily looked up the wooded drive, and she almost turned around. There was something foreboding about the trees.

She stepped through the gate and it hissed closed behind her.

The house was not a house so much as a mansion nestled among huge trees.

She reached the front door and reached for the doorbell.

Before she could touch it, the door opened on its own.

"Won't you come in, Miss Cray?" The man's voice said.

The foyer beyond was empty.

"The Mistress is waiting in the living room, just ahead and to the right."

Emily walked across the marble floor, conscious of the sound of her heels.

Stacie Fuchs was sitting on an overstuffed leather couch wearing loose gray shorts and a large, red t-shirt. She was holding a steaming cup of coffee. She set it on the coffee table and got to her feet, gliding across the floor to take Emily's hand. "You must be Emily."

"Yes, Miss Fuchs." She had the ridiculous feeling she should curtsy or something stupid like that.

She was an older, brunette version of the beautiful blonde in the Barbie Corvette.

"I think I passed your daughter in the drive..."

"Courtney, yes, she's very excited to start school - she's pre-Med."

"Oh." That sounded a little ludicrous. The girl looked like a silicone bimbo, not a future doctor.

"Sit down," Stacie said and patted the couch.

Emily sat down and smoothed her skirt.

Stacie sat down beside her. "Now, tell me all about yourself."

"I... I'm a student at Ithaca..."

"Studying what?"

"Women's Studies," she said with a smile.

Stacie stared at her. Then she blinked and smiled. "Oh, is that a thing?"

Emily nodded. "Yeah, it's an actual thing."

"Hmm. Probably not a lot of cute boys in those classes?"

"Not many, no."

"Do you have a boyfriend? Or, girlfriend?" Stacie asked.

Emily was taken aback. She had expected some questions about her background and experience, not a quiz on her love life. "No. I'm... between."

Stacie smiled. "Between which?"

"Boyfriends," Emily stammered. In fact, she was very between. She hadn't had a date in almost a year.

"I see," Stacie said as she looked at Emily's legs.

Emily pressed her legs tighter together and smoothed her skirt again. Was the woman a lesbian? She got a little angry with herself. What if she was? Nothing wrong with that.

"Would you like some coffee? I'll warn you it's a trifle strong. I had a late night last night. God, the young man I had was insatiable. Do you take cream and sugar?" Stacie asked.

"I... yes, both, please." Had Stacie just said what she thought she said?

Stacie poured the coffee in a fine china cup. "We just moved in. It's not really our house, it's part of my benefits. You should have seen Courtney's face this morning when she saw her car." She pushed the coffee toward Emily on the coffee table.

Emily took the cup and blew on it.

"Bottoms up," Stacie said with a smile that wasn't quite wholesome.

Emily hesitated and took a drink. She wasn't kidding: it was strong!

Stacie stood up. "Honestly, my employer arranged for this interview - I didn't know anything about it until this morning." She smiled. "We're not exactly the type to hire servants, Courtney and I."

"Oh, that's fine. Miss Fuchs, I'm a little worried: this house is huge! I wouldn't even know where to start with keeping house in a place like this."

Stacie winked. "I think you'll be more my personal servant than a housekeeper. I think there's a service that comes in and actually cleans this place."

"I see," Emily said. The coffee was delicious, and rather than giving her a caffeine buzz, it seemed to be calming her down. Was it decaf?

"Room and board is included in your compensation. You'll be staying upstairs in the master suite."

Emily nodded. She blinked. "Wait, the master suite? Miss Fuchs..."

"Oh, please don't call me that," Stacie laughed.

Emily smiled. "Stacie then..."

Stacie sat down and put a warm hand on her knee. "No, my dear, you will address me as Mistress."

"Um, what?"

"You will address me as Mistress."

Emily's mouth was dry. She took another drink, then she looked down at the coffee. "N... No... I don't think..."

"You really shouldn't think, dear," Stacie said as she eased the cup from Emily's hand.

Emily tried to get up, but her limbs felt like they were made of lead. "I... you drugged me."

"Of course, I did," Stacie said as she opened a small box on the coffee table.

There were syringes inside.

"I want to go home," Emily whispered.

"I know." Stacie held up a syringe filled with amber liquid. "Believe it or not, you are home."

"What's that?" Emily whined as Stacie took the plastic cover off the needle.

"This? Oh, this will remove your will. It's a powerful hypnotic."

Emily watched with wide eyes as Stacie leaned toward her with the needle.

"No, don't!"

The needle slid into her neck.

The liquid was warm as it entered her bloodstream.

Stacie shook her head. "Women's Studies? Ridiculous. You know you wouldn't be in this mess if you were pre-Med or pre-Law. What does the world need with non-professional degrees?"

The room was spinning as Stacie eased the needle out.

"There. It takes a few minutes and then you'll feel nice and cozy," Stacie said as she dropped the spent needle on the coffee table and took Emily's hand.

"Who... are you?" Emily mumbled.

"I told you: you will call me Mistress. I am the center of your universe."

Emily stared into the woman's crystal blue eyes. They were so beautiful.

"Why are you doing this?" Emily moaned. She felt like she was melting into the couch.

"It's my job, sweetheart. The Church of Morpheus takes very good care of me to do their bidding," she said as she ran her fingers through Emily's strawberry blonde hair.

"Church of Morpheus... Patriarchy... they're the patriarchy..."

Stacie stared at her for a moment and then burst out laughing. "The Patriarchy? What the fuck is that? You do realize the Church is ruled over by a woman, right? As a matter of fact, it was a woman who brought me into the Church. No, I'm afraid there is no Patriarchy. Honestly, darling, most men can't find their socks in the morning, much less be involved in some massive conspiracy to subjugate women."

Stacie pulled off her t-shirt, revealing huge DDD breasts with black plastic nipple piercings: inverted pentagrams with clamps that held them to her thick nipples. She loosened the clamp on her left nipple and whitish liquid began to dribble from her breast.

Stacie pulled her over and laid Emily's head on her lap.

"N... No... please..."

"Shh, suck now." She guided her nipple to Emily's lips.

The liquid touched her lips and Emily went stiff from a spontaneous orgasm.

She latched on and sucked, feeling her mind begin to wander as the warm milk filled her mouth.

"There now, that's right. Women's Studies. Well, in a way, that's what you'll be doing, Emily. You'll be studying one woman very closely: me!" Stacie laughed. "Don't worry, I'm not cruel, Emily. You might even begin to enjoy it."

Every word Stacie said just sounded so right now! She felt warm and safe in Mistress's loving embrace.

"Where to begin? From now on, like I said, you will call me Mistress. And, no more school - you're going to be far too busy. You'll be attending me constantly."

Emily nodded against Mistress's breast as she sucked.

Mistress's hand pushed under her skirt and between Emily's thighs.

Emily spread her legs quickly and Mistress slid her fingers under the crotch of her panties.

Emily cooed as Mistress fingered her pussy.

"Nice and wet! That's how I like my Emily. Wet and ready." She slid two fingers gently in and out of Emily's pussy. She rolled Emily in her arm so that she couldn't suck.

"Oh, Mistress, please!" Emily whined. She eagerly lapped at the milk on her lips.

"No, you've had enough Ambrosia for right now."

Emily groaned. "Yes, Mistress."

Stacie smiled and, as she pumped her middle and index fingers into Emily's snatch, she wormed her ring finger into Emily's little pucker.

"Aiggh! Mistress!"

"Never been assfucked, have you?"

"N... No!"

"You love being assfucked. You prefer it to your pussy, Emily. Say it."

"I love being assfucked! I like it better than in my pussy!" Emily cried. Did she? Yes! Mistress was right! It felt better in her ass than in her pussy!

"Just as I thought, the drug is at full strength." Stacie said. "What's your name?"

"Emily... Emily Cray," she stammered. The finger in her ass felt so wonderful. Mistress's pinky slid in alongside her ring finger and Emily cried out in joy.

"No. Your name is Emily di Fuchs. It means you belong to me. Say it."

"I'm Emily di Fuchs! I belong to you, Mistress!" Emily's brain was on fire.

"Good girl." She eased her middle finger out of Emily's cunt and pushed it into her ass with the other two fingers.

"Jesus! Fuck!"

Stacie laughed. "You will forget your old name. None of that exists anymore. Your life began right here on this couch. Now, little Emily di Fuchs, you belong to me. You live to serve me. I am your world. It's not love as much as an obsession."

"Yes! Oh, God, yes!" She came, her pussy squeezing Mistress's remaining finger and drenching her hand with girl lube.

"I have other shots to give you, but we'll do that downstairs. I'm going to make you into someone who can truly please me, Emily. Does that make you happy?"

"Yes! Oh, God, anything!"

Stacie pushed all four fingers of her right hand into Emily's stretched ass.

Emily seized, rising off Stacie's lap and screaming through clenched teeth.

***

Stacie carried Emily downstairs to the basement. She had thought of taking her up to the master suite and the playroom beyond, but SlutzNet suggested the basement.

"What's in the basement?" She had asked.

"This is a Church facility, Mistress Stacie," SlutzNet had replied simply.

There were lots of perks to being transformed.

Super strength was one of them.

The coed was light in Stacie's arms as she descended the steps. Poor thing, Emily didn't even know her own name anymore.

Sometimes Stacie wondered about her own origins. Had someone carried her down to a basement at some time in the past? She put that thought out of her mind.

Whatever the Church may or may not have done to her was immaterial.

She was Stacie Fuchs, and she was happy.

The basement lights came on as she reached the bottom of the stairs.

Three operating tables sat side by side.

She looked around the room at the equipment and apparatus crowding the walls. "I don't have the slightest clue how to use any of this," she complained. "I know how to slip someone a mickey and give an injection or two, but this is way over my head."

"Fear not, Mistress Stacie," SlutzNet said from speakers in the ceiling. "I have complete control of the mechanisms. Please place Miss Emily on a table."

She laid Emily gently on the first table.

Mechanical arms descended from the ceiling. They moved quickly, blades gleaming as Emily's clothes were shredded. The strips of cloth were gathered by yet more mechanical arms and fed into a refuse bin.

Stacie tapped a long red nail against her red lips. "Hmm. Hygiene was obviously not big on her list."

Emily's legs were shaved only from the knees down - obviously done last night for her interview skirt. Her underarms were a nest of blonde curls and a full bush obscured her sex.

"God, SlutzNet, what is wrong with the youth of today? I would have been embarrassed to be seen in such a sorry condition at her age. Didn't the poor thing ever fuck?"

"Unknown, Mistress Stacie. What would you like done to her?"

"She interviewed to be a maid, and a maid she will be - French Maid Whore, only without the ridiculous accent." She reached down and squeezed Emily's breasts. "Healthy Cs, I want them Gs."

"Yes, Mistress Stacie."

"That square ass has to go, I want something nice and full, but not garish. Eyes green and lose the strawberry blonde hair - make it platinum. Give her skin a nice milk and honey complexion and lose the freckles. Nose is a bit long and raise the cheekbones. Don't want anyone recognizing her from a milk carton or whatever they do nowadays."

She caressed the girl's clit under her thick curls. "Internal futanari, please."

"With urethra or without?"

"Hmm, without. I want it nice and stiff, but not messy."

"Yes, Mistress Stacie."

Stacie pondered for a moment. "I've already started her on her way to being a submissive. Complete her training. Make her a masochist as well. Oh, and I want her in chastity immediately upon completion." Stacie smiled. "Double the slutifier, I want her incredibly frustrated and unable to do anything about it."

"Very well, Mistress Stacie."

"I'm going out for a few hours this morning - when Emily is complete, have her begin organizing my closet and the playroom."

An arm descended from the ceiling with a video headset and it settled over the unconscious woman's eyes. Another arm with a carousel of syringes containing multi-colored liquids soon followed.

Emily moaned as the images on the headset flashed by at a furious rate and the chemicals flowed into her veins.

"Women's Studies," Stacie scoffed as she turned toward the stairs. "I can't believe that's actually a thing."

***

When Stacie called and invited her to go shopping, Margaret was overjoyed.

Anything to get her out of the house.

She did not want to be alone in the house with Levi. Not after her masturbation session using Levi's boxers.

She couldn't even think about him without flushing bright red. Luckily, he slept late.

Margaret checked herself in her bedroom mirror. She had picked a modest white dress that fell below her knees and flats. She brushed her brown hair and smiled.

A few lines in her face, but nothing drastic enough for surgery just yet.

She looked pretty, not that she was Stacie Fuchs by any stretch of the imagination, but not bad.

Margaret went out into the hall and almost ran straight into Levi.

He was coming out of his room wearing nothing but his boxers.

Margaret's eyes immediately went down to her stepson's crotch.

She blushed bright crimson. "Do you ever wear clothes?" She stammered.

Levi looked confused. "Huh? I always walk around in the morning in my boxers, Margaret."

"It's... not proper, Levi. You're a grown man. You need to dress before leaving your room." She hurried around him.

He watched her as she dashed down the stairs. "Where are you going?"

"Out with Miss Fuchs. I may be awhile. There's money in the cookie jar should you want pizza," she said without turning around.

***

Levi watched his stepmother dash out the door as if she were on fire. "Fucking weird," he whispered to the empty house.

He smiled on the way to the bathroom thinking about Stacie Fuchs.

Sex with Veronica, his girlfriend who moved away, had always been clumsy and hurried.

Sex with Stacie was like porn movie sex.

He stepped into the bathroom and dropped his boxers in front of the mirror.

Being without pubes was going to take some getting used to. He cupped his hairless nuts and lifted them. One nice thing: without the hair, everything looked bigger. He stared at his reflection for a moment.

Wait.

His balls were bigger.

As a matter of fact...

He grabbed the base of his dick and squeezed.

"Holy fuck!" He was bigger, both thicker and longer.

He stroked his cock, watching in the mirror. "No fucking way."

Levi opened the drawer by the sink and rummaged till he found what he was looking for: the measuring tape.

He jacked his meat a couple more times and then ran the tape along the top of his dick from the base to the swollen head.

Ten inches.

Levi had a ten inch dick.

He had grown two inches overnight.

***

Margaret stared at her new friend Stacie in disbelief.

Stacie Fuchs was wearing a formfitting white leather dress that ended three inches above her knees. It was low cut, showing off her DDDs. Matching white pumps with five inch heels completed the look. "Margaret, you're staring at me."