Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
Alicia says goodbye to Naomi. Demona & Sugar play doctor.
4.1k words
4.64
38.8k
31

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enjoy! And, as usual, we value your comments!

*****

"Now, ladies," Ray said as he walked to the corner where the five girls were huddling. "Time for a re-education."

They began to scream again.

"Quiet!" Ray bellowed. "You are property. You are owned. There's nothing more for you than to fuck. On your knees, all of you."

He raised his hand as if he was going to strike them. They huddled together on their knees.

He laughed to himself. A Whoremaster could only raise a hand to protect himself. They never struck the merchandise.

The girls cowered at his feet.

He picked up five bottles of the water.

"Drink it down."

They looked at each other. Obviously, one of them had already tried the ambrosia laced water.

"Yeah, I know what it does to you. Drink it or I can pour it down your throats. Your choice."

Each girl took a bottle.

Ray smiled as they opened them and began to drink. The ambrosia went straight to the pleasure centers of their brains. Sips turned to gulps.

Their eyes went glassy.

"Stand up," Ray said.

They obeyed. A few were already touching their breasts and pussies.

All were tall enough except one. She was a little over five foot two with nice round tits and a heart shaped ass.

Ray shook his head. "I'd throw you back if I could, sweetie. Street Whores have to be modifiable to six feet, you're too short."

She wavered on her feet and cupped her big tits.

"But," Ray said. "As a cheerleader whore at five foot five? You'll be a knockout."

He laid his hands on the girl's temples. Whoremasters didn't have anywhere near the psychic power of a white witch like Sugar Tits, but they could influence women for a short period of time.

She blinked and her left eye rolled back in her head. She turned around and faced the wall.

She bent at the waist, deeper and deeper until her long black hair touched the floor.

As commanded, she had spread her legs.

Her pussy and ass were on display.

Ray probed her lips with a meaty index finger. She juiced like a dream.

He turned to a long skinny blonde with short hair. "You. Come here."

She stepped forward looking entranced from the ambrosia.

He held her temples. "Eat that pussy, baby."

The blonde dropped to her knees and stared intently into the bent over girl's sex. She leaned forward and kissed the girl's cunt tenderly.

Ray smiled. "That's right. Lick her the way you would want to be licked."

The blonde smiled in her delirium and began tongue fucking the girl.

Ray held out his arms and brought the other three to him.

He pushed them down to the floor.

They stared intently at the bulge along the leg of his pants.

He unbuckled the belt and slid off the sweats revealing his seventeen inch cock. He grabbed the root and jacked it slowly. It rose up and precum began to leak from the tip.

There would be no reason to mind fuck these three.

The precum landed on each of their faces and they obediently licked it off each other.

The effect was immediate. Two of the girls screamed in orgasm while the other went into convulsions.

"Service me," Ray said.

The two who orgasmed immediately began stroking and kissing his cock.

The third's convulsions stopped. She crawled to him and leaned up to suck his balls and ass.

The game was to allow them to please him almost to the point of cumming. It was dangerous - a single drop of his sperm would cause a girl to imprint on him. Ray would become her Whoremaster for all eternity.

He could only have twelve whores, and he already had four: Sugar Tits, Demona, her aunt Demonica, and Demonica's toy Sub Slut. He had eight slots open for all eternity, and none of these women were going to take a slot. They would be shipped to Havana and taken by the Whoremasters there.

He pushed the girls servicing him out of the way and pulled the blonde away from the girl's pussy.

The four girls fell together in a tangle of mouths and pussies, going down on each other with abandon.

Ray grasped the brunette's hips and looked down. Her wet pussy was gushing and open from the blonde's attentions.

He thrust into her, sinking seven inches into her before hitting her bothersome cervix.

The girl screamed and rotated her hips trying to maximize the feeling of fullness.

Ray pumped into her cunt wondering how long he could edge without turning the girl into his devoted slut?

***

Naomi pulled hard against her sister to no avail.

Alicia smiled. Her sister had never been a match for her physically, and now was no exception. The thin Naomi was a shadow of her thick sister.

"Please, Alicia, she did something to you! We have to run!" Naomi whined.

Alicia shook her head as she dragged her sister down the corridor. "Stop fighting, Naomi. You can't run, there's nowhere to go. We are property, their property."

"Alicia, please! They've drugged you! She's going to hurt us."

"Not us," Alicia said with a grin. "Just you."

Naomi burst into fresh tears.

They got in an elevator and stood behind Asmodea.

Alicia stared intensely at the nun's legs and buttocks in the shiny black latex.

"Alicia! Don't you see she's brainwashed you? You're not a lesbian!" Naomi whined.

Asmodea, still with her back turned, shook with laughter. "No, darling. She's completely bisexual. Morpheus prefers us that way."

"I love her," Alicia said as she caressed Naomi's face. "Can't you see that? Look at her, Naomi. She's a goddess. I have her darkness inside me. I have seen things - Morpheus showed me things when he fucked me. His cock was so big, I think it stretched from my cunt to my brain! I'm sorry you weren't chosen, I really am. But, I am happy, can't you be happy for me?"

Naomi screamed and kicked at this thing that was once her sister.

Alicia rolled her eyes. "Just like when we were kids: cute little Naomi pouts and whines and expects big sister to defend her. No more, Naomi. I want my own life. I can't protect you any more. I don't want to."

"Yes, Naomi," Asmodea giggled as they stepped out of the elevator on level 10. "Time for you to... sink or swim."

Alicia dragged her along the floor.

They came to a wall of glass. It was a giant aquarium of some sort.

Asmodea paused beside the aquarium wall and smiled. "Naomi, our quota for this run was five Street Whores. Ray is preparing them for transformation. That left me one for my use - your beautiful sister here..."

Alicia blushed. She squeezed her thighs together. Just a kind word from Asmodea was enough to make her gush.

"Which leaves poor little Naomi," Asmodea said. "For experimentation."

Naomi screamed and kicked at her stone monument of a sister.

Asmodea touched a panel in the white wall beside the aquarium.

A door opened revealing a steel, spiral staircase.

Asmodea started up and Alicia followed, dragging the still screaming Naomi.

"We do many experiments here. Stallion's is the second largest research facility in the Church. Only the facility under the Cathedral in Havana is larger. Most experiments are failures. They are either destroyed or we put them on the level above in the menagerie," Asmodea said. She opened a steel door at the top of the staircase and stepped out on a platform that ended in an airlock.

"Poseidon, though - he was not a failure." She opened the inner door of the airlock.

"Poseidon?" Alicia asked. She had given up trying to drag her sister up the cramped stairs. Instead, she just gripped her under the arms and carried her kicking and screaming.

"Over seventy percent of the earth's surface is water. We haven't colonized an inch of it. Poseidon is the first step in moving the species into the ocean. Put your sister in the airlock, my love."

Naomi screamed even louder. "No! No! Alicia, don't please! I love you!"

Alicia shed a tear. "And, I love you! But, I love Asmodea more. And, we do our god's bidding."

She pushed her sister through the door and Asmodea dogged it shut. "Would you like to do the honors?" She pointed at a red button by the door that said 'Cycle'.

Their was a small, round porthole made of thick glass in the door. Naomi's face appeared in it. She pounded with her small fist and mouthed the word 'No!'.

Alicia kissed her own hand and pressed it against the glass.

Asmodea kissed the back of her neck. "That's right, darling. Kiss her goodbye."

Alicia smiled at her screaming sister and pressed the button.

Water began to fill the airlock.

"Come, darling, we have to be quick or we might miss it!" Asmodea led the giggling Alicia quickly down the stairs and into the corridor.

They stood outside the aquarium wall.

A moment later, Naomi was washed out of the airlock by the force of the sea water.

She bobbed in the water, swimming close to the glass and pounding.

The glass was far too thick to hear her.

Alicia looked up at her. "Don't be afraid. It's the will of Morpheus."

Asmodea hugged her. She looked up at Naomi and winked.

"There he is," Asmodea whispered.

A shape moved deep in the aquarium. He swam so fast, he left swirl patterns in the deep water. He rose in the water in front of Naomi and drew her close.

She was screaming, her eyes wide with terror.

"She can only see the human half above the water. Just a beautiful man," Asmodea whispered.

But, from where they stood, Alicia could see the half below the water.

A mass of tentacles sprouted from the point on his body where his cock should be. Below this, he had the green scaled body of a fish.

"A mermaid?" Alicia whispered.

"Merman, actually. Watch!"

One of the tentacles had a slender needle on the end. It rose in the water behind Naomi as she cried.

Poseidon smiled and drew her close, trying to console her.

The needle moved like a snake striking. It slipped into her neck and she jumped. She stopped screaming in shock.

The tentacle began to throb, and Naomi's neck throbbed in unison.

"An anesthetic. But, mixed in is a very powerful retrovirus to begin her transformation."

Naomi's eyes rolled back in her head, and she went limp in his arms. He smiled and fondled her. His head went under water and he held her up by her thighs. He spread them wide and tasted her pussy.

She writhed in his embrace.

"They say his tongue is intensely satisfying. This is as close as I've ever dared go to him," Asmodea whispered. "Although, he really can't do anything to us. We have taken the ambrosia - we're immune to his retrovirus and the venom."

"Ambrosia?" Alicia whispered. She was watching her sister flail in the dark water. Naomi's eyes were half-closed as Poseidon licked her.

"My breast milk, darling. My Ambrosia is making you an Acolyte of Morpheus like me." Asmodea stepped behind her cupped Alicia's breasts. "Feel how full they are now?" Asmodea pulled Alicia's nipples gently.

Milk squirted out!

Alicia moaned. It felt so good!

"See, darling? The nipples are even turning black like mine. Now, watch your sister. He's going to transform her."

Alicia looked up. Two of Poseidon's tentacles had suction cups on the end. A clear gel began spurting from them. He was coating Alicia in the substance.

"He's cocooning her. It will keep her afloat while he works."

The gel stopped spurting out. Her body was encapsulated in a thick coating of the goo. The tentacles slithered up her body and the suction cups sucked onto Naomi's small nipples. She arched her back.

"He wants her breasts larger. He's very particular."

Alicia watched as the other tentacles took up position. Each of the other three appendages had a head like a penis. The smallest wriggled around behind her.

Naomi's eyes jerked open and she struggled as the small tentacle pushed deep into her ass.

"He'll put the largest in her cunt. Watch." Asmodea reached down and fondled Alicia's swollen clit.

Almost a foot of the enormous cock tentacle slid into her sister's snatch.

Alicia moaned in sympathy.

The penises throbbed.

"A special mixture of hormones is pouring into her. It will greatly speed up the progress of the retrovirus, and it will raise her sex drive and stimulate her to ovulate."

"Ovulate?" Alicia whispered. Asmodea was driving her insane with the delicate rubbing of her clit.

Asmodea laughed and nibbled her earlobe. "Just watch."

Inside the tank, Naomi raised her hands to her neck and rubbed. The skin there seemed to be puckering.

"There, it's starting," Asmodea whispered.

The puckered skin split, forming three slits on either side of her throat.

From her expression, it wasn't pleasant. She opened her mouth to scream, though Alicia could not hear her through the thick glass.

Poseidon rose up in front of her and clamped his mouth over hers.

Naomi's eyes opened wide.

He pulled her down, out of the gel cocoon.

He pulled away from the kiss.

Her eyes showed her panic. She was six feet underwater and he held her fast.

The slits in her neck began to pulsate.

The look of alarm turned to surprise.

"Gills. She has gills!" Alicia whispered.

"Yes, darling. He's making her like him, just as I made you like me."

He smiled at Naomi. The third penis tentacle slid up her body and probed at her mouth.

Naomi parted her lips. The tentacle slithered inside and she stared into the creature's eyes as it began to pump something down her throat.

Her arms went around his neck, drawing him closer.

"He's cumming inside her. His Ambrosia, it's binding her to him forever. True love, Alicia, just like you're feeling for me." She kissed Alicia's neck.

True love? Alicia felt warm inside. What her sister always wanted! A man to love her unconditionally. Tears welled up in her eyes.

"See? We're not monsters, Alicia. We bring joy," Asmodea whispered.

Naomi's skin seemed to soften and expand. She clamped her legs together.

Alicia gasped as her sister's crotch tilted toward the glass. Her bone structure was changing! Her cunt and asshole, still stuffed with the penis tentacles were now on the front of her body, and her legs were melting together, her feet bending outward as webbing appeared between her toes.

All the while, her breasts grew. Her sister's skinny body was growing more voluptuous with every passing second.

Her skin below the waist began to peel away, revealing iridescent green scales.

Naomi had completely transformed into a mermaid before Alicia's eyes. "How? Oh, God... how?"

"Your new god's magic. Morpheus is an artist in flesh and bone," Asmodea said.

The penis tentacles in Naomi's mouth and ass pulled free, leaving a trail of thick sperm.

He grasped her scaled hips and pumped hard into her pussy.

Naomi threw back her head and laughed, her fingers kneading the heavy muscles of his shoulders.

Poseidon went stiff, his tentacle throbbing as it filled her with white cum that leaked out the sides and floated in the water.

She kissed him, her large breasts crushing against his chest.

Poseidon smiled. He swam a few feet away and motioned for her to follow.

She floated down in front of Alicia.

Alicia placed her hand on the glass.

Naomi touched the glass on the other side. She smiled and nodded, and then she rubbed her scaled stomach. She kissed the glass and swam away after her mate.

Alicia gasped. She had been holding her breath. "Pregnant? She's pregnant?"

"Yes, darling. They have an entire ocean to populate. He will find more mates, and together..." Asmodea took her hand. "But, that is their lives. We have our own, you and I."

Alicia smiled at her and walked down the hallway holding the hand of the love of her life.

She never saw her sister again.

***

"Don't be frightened, honey! I'll be right here!" Sugar Tits said as the winch carried Stacie above the lab floor. She was naked and hanging from cables that supported her under the arms.

The winch moved in the ceiling above, carrying her backward over one of the cylinders filled with pink liquid.

"Okay, Stacie. Put on the headset and goggles now." Demona said from the floor below. She was working on some sort of control panel.

"O... Okay," Stacie said nervously. She pulled the headphones over her ears and the goggles over her eyes.

The goggles filled with light. Images began to flash past too fast for her to process.

"Don't worry about the video. It's programming you, at least it will be when we get the drugs into your system," Demona's voice said over the headset. "Now, in a few seconds, you're going to feel your feet go into the warm liquid. Don't worry! You won't drown. You're going to feel things pushing at your openings. Let them in, don't fight."

Stacie jerked as the warm liquid touched her toes. It tingled!

She relaxed and let her lower body slide in.

"That's my girl! Spread your legs for me, honey. Let that concentrated Ambrosia flow up into you."

Her breath caught in her chest - her nerve endings were electrified! She wiggled her hips.

Demona laughed. "Yeah, that feels good doesn't it, honey?"

Stacie giggled. She had never been so turned on.

Something nudged against her pussy lips.

"First tube, babe. This one is going to work on that slutty pussy."

Stacie laughed out loud and the tube surged up inside her to her cervix.

"Gaah!"

"Sorry. Got a little carried away."

The tube inched back slightly.

Another tube slipped into her ass.

"Gotta get that ass cunt ready for big cock..."

Stacie was hyperventilating. Every touch seemed amplified a hundred-fold. She rubbed her thighs together and came. "S... Sorry."

Demona laughed. "No apologies necessary, baby. I love it when I make you cum."

Stacie blushed.

"Okay, one last little invader. Most important one. Open your mouth."

Stacie parted her lips. A long rubber cock pushed into her mouth and down her throat. With no gag reflex, it filled her completely.

Something moved in her throat.

"Here comes your air, honey."

Her lungs inflated as an offshoot of the tube connected to her windpipe.

Stacie had never felt so full!

"Good girl! Everything is in place."

Something closed on her nostrils and closed them.

"You're going to get very sleepy now. Goodnight, slut. When you wake up, you'll be a whole new you."

Stacie was asleep before she even had time to process Demona's words.

***

Sugar Tits smiled as Stacie slipped underneath the pink liquid in the tube.

"Okay," Demona said. "What's on the menu?"

She was standing in front of a touch screen computer mounted on a chrome pipe extending up from the floor. The panel was directly in front of the tube containing Stacie. The screen glowed in pink and blue neon colors. There was a wireframe drawing of Stacie in a window on the screen.

"Want me to start with the tits?" Demona asked.

Sugar Tits chewed a long red nail. "Yes. A little heavier with a bit of sag. And, those nipples? Thicker and longer."

"What, no giant funbags?"

"No... remember, I want her to look like a middle-aged mom. Something for a dirty boy's fantasies. Hips and thighs thicker, little pooch in the belly. Oh, and, make those pussy lips nice and long and thick, like she's been well fucked."

Demona giggled. "Well, fuck, now I'm getting wet."

Sugar Tits reached down and caressed the back of Demona's thighs. "Good. The clit, bigger than average with a thick hood - I want a nice sized piercing there. Standard tatts, nothing that will show when she's dressed. But, most importantly, her face..."

"Really? She's hot now..."

"I know, darling, but they'll be searching for her - I don't want anybody recognizing her." Sugar Tits clicked on her heels as she walked to the next tube where slim robotic arms were working their magic on Courtney. "Morph her face with our little former junkie, here. About 20% match... She is going to be Courtney's sweet Mommy after all."

Sugar Tits giggled and added, "And, mix in a 10% morph with Madison and Donny..."

12