Transformations - The New Gym Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen closed her eyes and shook her head. "No. Your friend's right. It's too dangerous."

"Thank you," Emma said.

"You can't go on like this. You have to sleep. What can we do?"

Helen looked from Pam to Emma. "I couldn't get into the VIP section. If you just looked in there - I mean, if she isn't in there, where else could she be?"

Pam smiled. "Don't worry, we'll find some way in there. Won't we?"

Emma hissed. "Sure."

Helen gripped their hands tight. "Thank you, but listen to me: if you see the White Witch, you get the fuck out of there. I mean run for your goddamned lives."

Pam and Emma left the coffee shop with Pam holding a picture of Helen's sister, Nancy, in her hand.

"We're leaving, right?" Emma asked as she tugged Pam toward the parking garage.

"No, we're going in to look for Nancy." She held up the picture. "I'm going to hide this in my purse. Memorize it."

"No, fucking way, Nancy Drew. I am not going in there."

"Then I'll go alone."

"Jesus, Pam. Why? Even though Helen is a few brews short of a six pack? I'm spooked."

"So am I, but we have to help." She took a box of of mints out of her purse, folded the picture, and slipped it inside before returning the mints to her bag. "Listen, I don't think she's right about any of this either. I mean, it's absurd. We go in and take the tour and try to get into the VIP section. If we can, we look around and tell her we didn't see her sister. Helen gets closure and maybe the poor thing can finally sleep."

Emma looked unconvinced. "So, you don't believe her?"

"Witches? International white slavery rings? Come on, Emma."

Emma nodded and followed her across the street. "I guess, but that trance you went into was definitely creepy."

"Oh, I think I just fell asleep. I didn't get much rest last night."

Air conditioning blasted them in the face as they entered Morphosis Gym.

The reception area was clean and modern with glass and chrome everywhere.

A tall blonde with immense breasts sat behind the reception desk staring vacantly at a computer screen. She was wearing big plastic rimmed glasses that made her look semi-intelligent.

That is, they would if there had been lenses in them. She was wearing empty frames.

She held a long pencil in her thin fingers, and she was sliding the shaft in and out of her ruby red lips.

Standing behind her was the tallest woman Pam had ever seen. She was nearly seven feet tall with a huge rack rivaling the receptionist's. She wore a solid black jumpsuit with a black mesh belt. Her long blonde hair was braided down her back.

She gave Pam an icy stare.

"Um, hi," Pam said.

Startled, the receptionist looked up. "Golly, I didn't even see you come in!" She bounced to her feet, sending her breasts into gyrations that only a physicist could have predicted. She towered over both Pam and Emma.

Pam saw the black rubber outfit and realized she was looking at one of the girls who preceded the white witch into the building.

"I don't recognize you cuties. First time?"

"Yes, we just wanted to take a look around," Pam said.

"That's great! I'm Brittney!"

"Of course, you are," Emma said with a smile.

"I'm Pam and this is Emma."

"Welcome, Pam and Emma!" Brittney said as she drew them both into a hug.

The door to the street opened and Brittney released them. "Oh, excuse me for just a second, okay?"

She bounced around them to greet the woman at the door.

The new arrival was forty-ish wearing an expensive skirt and jacket. A huge diamond glinted on her left hand. Her skin was the color of warm caramel.

"Buenos dias, Senora Alvarez! Como estas?" Brittney said as she tapped by on her stilettos.

"Brittney, your Spanish is impeccable."

"Oh, gracias, Senora!" Brittney bubbled as she bent forward and kissed Senora Alvarez on the cheek. "Your spa day is ready to begin when you are."

"Thank you, Brittney."

The door behind the giantess opened.

Pam took a step back and pulled Emma with her.

The White Witch came into the room. "Senora Alvarez, I thought I heard you."

Senora Alvarez stared up at the platinum goddess. "Maria, you look lovely."

Maria, the White Witch, was wearing her outfit from outside, but the jacket was gone, revealing a skin tight rubber top with long sleeves that ended in tight, white latex gloves with the finger tips open.

The collar was high, enclosing her throat.

An inverted pentagram brooch completed the ensemble.

Translucent blue eyes settled on Pam for an instant.

Pam's stomach trembled.

Maria turned her attention back to Senora Alvarez. She wrapped an arm lovingly around the Senora's shoulders. "And, how is Senator Alvarez?"

"Boring as usual," she said and rolled her eyes.

Maria laughed as she led the woman back to a tinted glass door that read "VIP Only."

Pam leaned to the side and peeked through the door as Maria opened it and the two women went inside. There was nothing to see but a corridor decorated like the reception area.

The giantess shifted her eyes to glare at Pam, and she looked away from the VIP door before it closed.

Brittney came bouncing back to them. "Now, what are you interested in? Massage? Mani / Pedi? The gym? Or, the works?"

Pam pointed to the VIP door. "How do you become a VIP?"

"Oh!" She said, her voice rising two octaves. "The VIP section is very exclusive! Members only. That's why its VIP - that means Very Important Person."

Emma smiled. "No shit?"

"Nope," Brittney said not reading the sarcasm.

"So, how do we become VIPs?" Pam asked.

She bit her puffy lower lip. "For that, you talk to Maria. She'll be right out."

"No, no, never mind. That's okay," Emma said.

The door to the VIP room opened and the White Witch swayed her hips through the door.

Britney smiled even wider. "Excuse me, Mis..."

Maria glared at Brittney.

"Maria. I was going to say Maria."

"Of course you were, my dear," Maria breathed. Her voice oozed with sex.

Pam felt lightheaded.

Brittney just stared at Maria with an adoring expression.

Maria turned her head sideways. "Yes, dear?"

Brittney jumped. "Oh, sorry. Pam and Emma here want to talk to you about VIP membership."

Maria looked down at Pam and Emma.

Pam wanted to sink into the floor, the woman's gaze seemed to penetrate her like a searchlight.

"I'm sorry, ladies," Maria said as she stepped forward and took Emma's hand. "Our VIP capacity is full. We're planning on expanding the facility in the coming months so we can increase membership spots."

"Oh!" Pam said. "That's too bad."

Emma just stared up into the white witch's eyes.

"This is the hand isn't it?" Maria asked.

"W... What hand?" Emma whispered.

"The one you use." Maria said with a smile. "In bed," she whispered as she rubbed Emma's fingers.

"I don't..."

She released Emma's hand and brushed a lock of hair out of Pam's eyes, leaving her fingers on Pam's left temple.

Pam got sleepy. Her eyes fluttered shut.

"Poor thing. It should never be terrifying," Maria whispered as she took a step back.

Pam wobbled on her feet. "Um... well, I guess we should go."

"Nonsense," Maria said as she put her arms around their shoulders and herded them toward the double doors leading into the main gym. "I think you will find the main gym to be as luxurious as anything you would expect from a competitor's VIP section."

Stepping through the doors, Pam expected to find the gym on the other side. Instead, they stepped into a locker room with padded leather benches. Soft music played on the overhead speakers. She could hear a shower running through the doors to the left.

"Our locker room. There are drawers with electronic combinations for your garments."

"But, surely you have separate locker rooms for men and women?" Pam asked.

Maria looked from one of them to the other. She laughed softly. "Oh, no, dears, you misunderstand. This is a gym for women only. The guard outside, Helga, removes any man who tries to get past the reception desk. She can be very persuasive. This is a safe zone free of masculine influence."

"Oh," Pam said. "That's nice."

"Girls can't be themselves when there are boys around, after all," Maria said. "All that worrying, wondering how big the man's dick is exercising beside you? Are my tits big enough to attract him? If I bend over and spread my legs as wide as I can, do I seem too desperate? When you're concentrating on getting fucked, you're not concentrating on you, am I right?" She said as she reached out and laid her hands on Pam's right temple and Emma's left temple.

"Totes," Emma whispered.

Pam felt lightheaded again. "Yes, you're right." And, she was right. It made perfect sense.

Maria took her hands away and smiled.

Pam blinked and stared at Emma. "Did you just say 'Totes'?"

"I... I think I did," Emma answered.

Maria turned to the drawers. She pressed buttons on two of them and they hissed open. "Now, ladies. You can place your clothes in the drawers. One for each of you."

Pam and Emma stared at her uncomprehending as she turned around.

"Well, go on, dears, strip."

"Whoa, wait a minute," Emma said. "We didn't bring anything to change into. We just want a tour."

Maria frowned and shook her head. "Oh, no, this is a nude gym. That's another reason we're women only. It's very liberating to work out in the nude, free from all your worries, free from societies trappings. Only uniformed employees are allowed clothing in the spa and gym."

"Oh, well, I guess we should go," Pam said.

"Oh! I so wish you would try it. I think you'll love it here. Tell you what, I'll let you each wear an attendant's skirt and halter, how about that?"

"Um, okay," Pam said.

"Wonderful," Maria said. "Okay, take off your clothes." She turned to an overhead cabinet and pulled out two bundles of black latex.

She laid the bundles on one of the padded benches and turned back to them.

Pam and Emma stared at each other.

"Oh, no. Don't tell me you're shy about even me seeing you?" She laid her hands on their temples again. "No, of course not, you're my good girls and you aren't shy about showing me your bodies at all, now are you?"

Pam and Emma smiled.

"No," Pam said. "Of course not." She wasn't shy, not with Maria. Maria was their friend.

Pam and Emma began to disrobe as Maria leaned against the wall and watched.

"Pam, dear, turn around and undo your slacks slowly. And, when you remove them, bend at the waist and slide them off your little bottom for me." Maria said.

"Okay," Pam whispered as she turned and slid her slacks down, exposing her pantied bottom. She stood up and folded her pants, placing them in the velvet lined drawer.

"Very, nice, Pam. Now, do the same with your panties." She turned to Emma. "Emma, darling, you're unbuttoning your blouse too fast. That's the way a boy does it, not a girl. Slowly, seductively, give me a little pout while you do it."

"Yes, Maria," Emma whispered as she did as she was told. She hesitated on each button, sticking out her lower lip.

Maria nodded and shifted her attention to Pam as she eased the white cotton panties over her well shaped ass and down her thighs.

She stood up then and looked at Maria with half-lidded eyes.

Maria nodded. "Nicely done, Pam."

Pam smiled slightly as she folded the panties and placed them in the drawer.

Emma had finished unbuttoning her blouse, but had left it on. She was staring at the floor.

Maria knelt beside her. "What is it, dear? Are you ashamed of something? Let me see." Maria eased the blouse open. "Oh, I see now."

Emma's breasts were non-existent. Her puffy, finger tip sized nipples stood out on her otherwise flat chest.

Maria hugged the woman's shoulders. "You have nothing to be ashamed of. Lots of men and women like a woman with small breasts. I think you're beautiful." She took a step back and caressed Emma's temple with one hand while massaging first one nipple and then the other with her free hand.

Emma closed her eyes and moaned.

"Now," Maria whispered. "We're not going to be ashamed of our breasts any more. You're going to remember what I just told you every time you start to feel bad about them, okay?"

"Yes, Maria," Emma whispered.

Pam unhooked her bra and her 38Cs hung free. She placed her bra in the drawer.

Maria reached down and undid Emma's jeans. She balanced on her stiletto boots as she squatted down and helped Emma take them off along with her panties.

Maria placed Emma's clothes in her drawer and slid it shut as well as Pam's.

She smiled and held out her hands.

Pam and Emma crowded against her and she slid her arms down their backsides to cup their buttocks. "My two beautiful new girls. You aren't going to remember any of this when we leave this room. All you're going to remember is feeling very comfortable with me even when you were naked."

She brushed brown hair out of Pam's eyes. "Now, I've noticed that both of you have pubic hair. It's disgusting, and it needs to be removed. Say it."

"It's disgusting, and it needs to be removed," they said in unison, their eyes closed.

"I'm giving you both day passes to the spa to have it removed permanently, along with every other follicle below the eyelashes. You'll do this before leaving today."

They nodded.

Pam's head was beginning to droop onto her shoulder as Maria caressed and squeezed their buttocks.

The door to the shower room opened, and a naked woman with large breasts stepped out drying her hair. The woman stopped toweling her hair and stared at Maria as she groped and fondled the two naked women. "Wait," the woman said. She looked confused. "That's not right."

Maria smiled. "Hello, JoAnne. Everything is fine. Say it."

JoAnne stumbled a little on the floor. "Everything is fine."

"Yes, This is perfectly normal," Maria soothed. "I love your new breasts. Have you started lactating yet?"

"Not yet."

"Don't worry. We gave you the slow acting formula so it would feel normal. A few more weeks and you'll be nursing your husband."

JoAnne smiled and continued toweling her hair. "I hope so. He's getting anxious."

Maria whispered to Pam and Emma. "I know what I've done is against your will. I know you would be horrified if you knew how easily I controlled you both, but I want you to remember how comfortable and loved you felt. We're not monsters, dears."

She caressed Pam's face and then giggled softly as Pam kissed her palm. "I certainly wish I knew what actually brought you two in here. I'm afraid I'm much better at pushing my thoughts in than drawing your thoughts out."

She stepped away from them. "Now, put on your uniforms."

Pam blinked as Maria opened the door to the gym. Somehow, she had lost track of time. She remembered walking in to the locker room, but everything after was a blur. She looked down at the loose fitting black latex halter top and matching skirt that hung halfway down her thighs.

The outfit was made for someone bigger in both boobs and buttocks than she was.

She looked beside her at Emma, who was absolutely swimming in the same sized rubber outfit on her much thinner frame.

As she watched, Emma pulled the rubber halter tight behind her back causing the bra cups to pull tight. "Look! You can see my nipples! I wish they had this in my size."

Pam looked at her in disbelief.

Emma made jokes about her breasts, but she never tried to emphasize her lack of them.

Yet, she seemed very happy with the nuggets outlined on her chest.

Maria stepped to the side.

"Oh, wow," Pam whispered.

"Holy shit," Emma added.

The room was filled with women of all shapes, sizes, colors, and ages - and they were all nude. They worked out on the machines, seemingly oblivious to their own nakedness.

There was a yoga class in one open area led by one of the rubber suited amazons.

Pam realized that her suit and Emma's suit were the same size as the one the woman was wearing, but the amazon filled it to capacity.

How big were her breasts? H cups? No, bigger than that?

"J cups actually," Maria said. "Almost all my girls have J cups."

Pam tingled a little. My girls. It implied ownership. Dominance. Maria was very dominant - she was kind and loving, but also dominant. And, Pam really liked being dominated. Domination made her feel safe and secure, but it scared her as well.

She blinked hard. Where had those thoughts come from?

Maria smiled and leaned down to speak to her. "Now, I understand. He dominates you and frightens you. I can help with that if you let me."

Pam stared at her stunned. How did she know what I was thinking?

Emma touched her arm and pointed toward the yoga class.

The amazon was lying on her stomach, her back curled, hips sitting on her own shoulders, heels by her ears, displaying her bare crotch above her head. "Now, don't be worried if you can't do this one at first. You'll get there with practice. And, if you want to achieve it faster, we have flexibility treatments in the spa that will make you more limber." The amazon caught Pam looking at her. She smiled and winked.

Pam looked away, realizing she was staring at the woman's wide open crotch.

A quick glance over the class showed fully half of them were able to bend into the same position.

"Flexibility is very important for sexual performance," Maria said as she led them away.

"So, um, are all your instructors qualified?" Emma asked.

Maria laughed. "Qualified? Oh, yes, they are fully qualified. You'd be amazed at their qualifications."

A redheaded amazon was spotting for a woman doing bench presses, standing with her legs far apart straddling the woman's face. "Yes, that's right, Cindy. Concentrate. Pick a spot and focus. Control your breathing."

The woman stared transfixed up the amazon's short rubber skirt, her mouth slightly open as she lifted the bar and lowered it gently.

"Very nice, Cindy. Concentrate on that spot, feel yourself falling into it. It's so pretty isn't it, Cindy?"

Cindy squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head. "Stop. What are you doing to me?"

The redheaded amazon looked at Maria and shrugged.

"Just a moment, girls," Maria said. She knelt by Cindy and massaged her temples. "Cindy, listen to Gwyneth. Everything she says is good for you and right."

The woman's eyes rolled back in her head.

Maria kissed Gwyneth on the cheek and stepped away, ushering Pam and Emma on.

Pam turned her head and looked back.

The barbell was in its rest. Gwyneth was grinding her bare crotch against Cindy's face. "My good girl, that's my good girl, Cindy."

Maria clicked her tongue. "Tsk-tsk. No voyeurism allowed." She touched Pam's temple and her eyes closed. She faced forward.

She opened them quickly, unable to remember what had just happened.

"I think we should go," Pam said.

"To the spa," Maria said. "I agree."

They went through another set of double doors into a room with gentle music and a small electric waterfall in the corner. The water that cascaded over the flat stones was pink and slightly viscous.

And, it smelled delicious, like strawberries and apples.

There was another bimbo sitting at the small reception desk; however, she was dressed in a white latex nurse's outfit, complete with the old style nurse's hat.

There was a red inverted pentagram stamped on the hat with a caduceus in the middle.

Maria held out her hands. "Ladies, this is the spa. We offer manicures, pedicures, massages..." She winked at the receptionist. "...and hair removal."

Both Emma and Pam blinked and started talking at once. "Oh, thank goodness. I have to get this body hair off... everything below the eyelashes..."