Transformations - Travelers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The agent held up one of the books. "This is the Book of Mormon. It is prohibited as blasphemy here in Cuba."

"Here in Cuba? We're not in Cuba..." The girl stammered.

"Yes, we are. This concourse is Cuban territory. You are guilty of blasphemy against the Church and sedition against the Theocratic Republic of Cuba." He nodded toward the far side of the security checkpoint.

Two agents walked up behind the girl and grabbed her arms.

"Let go of me!" She struggled against their grasp. "Where are you taking me?"

"Re-education," one of the agents holding her explained as they dragged her backward.

"Do you see this?!" The girl screamed. "Do you see what they're doing?! I'm going to disappear! This is what they do! Our Father Who art in heaven..." She began to pray loudly as they dragged her toward a door at the back of the security checkpoint.

And, Gladys was wet. She had never been so turned on in her life. Re-education? She trembled at the thought of what re-education in a society of public sex and debauchery might entail! She would love to be that hysterical woman!

Other young people dressed similarly to the girl who was screaming the Lord's Prayer as she was dragged behind a sound-proof door began to step out of line and head out of the security checkpoint and back into the terminal.

"Mormons," the agent at the X-Ray machine said as Gladys stepped up to the conveyor. He glanced up at Gladys as her carry-on slid into the X-Ray machine. "Do you have any contraband?" He pointed to a placard behind him.

The placard read:

Prohibited Items in The Theocratic Republic of Cuba

Recreational drugs

Imported alcohol

Cell phones or other recording devices

The Bible

The Torah

The Quran

The Book of Mormon

Tibetan Book of the Dead

The Book of Adam

You can and WILL be detained for possessing any religious texts that run contrary to the teachings of Morpheus, the living god!

Gladys licked her lips and shook her head slowly. "N... No. I'm not with her. I'm not smuggling anything."

The agent glanced at the screen as her bag passed through. He smirked. "Oh, I wouldn't say that..."

Gladys swallowed as he opened her bag after it passed through.

There, on top of her clothes, lay the gleaming, silver butt plug and the fat, shiny black, thick veined dildo.

He smiled as he picked up the butt plug by the beaded base. "Shouldn't you be wearing this?" He held it out to her.

Gladys was beet red. She bit her lip. "I... I didn't know if I could walk... with it in."

"Oh, I'll bet you could." He smiled warmly and nodded at someone behind Gladys.

As she turned to look behind her, she could see people were laughing and pointing at her.

But, she couldn't hear anything. She was mesmerized by the beautiful brunette wearing pink and white latex standing right behind her.

Gladys was tall, but she was on eye level with the Amazon's immense breasts.

"What have we here, eh?" The woman said in a British accent.

"I think it might be a good idea to give her a thorough inspection," the agent said.

His words barely registered with Gladys. She was intent on the titanic breasts, the gleaming pentagram, and the woman's angelic voice.

The woman gently brushed Gladys's hair away from her eyes.

Her touch against Gladys's temple made Gladys shiver. She felt drunk. "Am I... going to be re-educated?"

The brunette laughed. "I doubt it, luv. I think you're already a true believer." She took Gladys's now closed carry-on in one hand and took Gladys's arm with the other. "My name is Hannah."

"I'm Gladys."

"I know."

"How do you know?"

Hannah laughed. "I'm psychic." She leaned close and whispered in Gladys's ear. "Girls like me wearing white latex with the pentagram brooch? We're all witches." She blew gently across Gladys's ear.

Gladys almost collapsed from the orgasmic wave that passed through her.

Hannah laughed. "Oh, just a taste. You won't believe what will come later."

She led her toward the frosted glass door where they had dragged the Mormon girl. "Where are you taking me?"

The brunette smiled. "Through the looking glass, Alice. Trust me, it's everything you imagined."

She stepped through the door first as Hannah held it open.

The room beyond was sterile and white. The walls were made of frosted glass.

The Mormon girl was standing in the middle of the room while a blonde 'witch' held her from behind, whispering in her ear.

"That's Diana. We're lovers," Hannah whispered as she closed the door behind her.

The Mormon girl looked terrified. Then her expression changed, her eyes went slack.

Diana's lips moved, but Gladys was too far away to hear her words.

The Mormon girl began to smile. Then she leaned back farther in Diana's arms. The girl's hands slipped down to the denim skirt she wore. She slowly began to pull it up.

The Mormon girl licked her lips as the skirt slid higher and higher, up past her knees, up her thighs. Her white cotton panties were translucent from wetness in the front and her curly, blonde pubes were visible through the compromised cotton.

She hooked her fingers in the panties and pushed them slowly down, revealing her sparse hair and the glistening lips of her pussy.

Gladys jumped when Hannah whispered in her ear. "See how quickly she's giving up her false God? So sinful. Letting my Diana tell her to push down her knickers. Whatever would they say back in Salt Lake City?" She laughed gently.

"How is she making her do this?"

"I told you, luv. We're witches. Can't you feel yourself falling under my spell?" She kissed Gladys's neck.

"I... girls aren't... I'm not gay."

Hannah laughed out loud. "You are... now."

Gladys's heart skipped a beat. She felt her gaze zero in on the Mormon girl's wet pussy. Then she looked up at Diana's beautiful, suckable, latex clad breasts pressed against the girl's back.

She was salivating. "What? Oh, God... you did this to me?"

"I'm going to do so much to you. Just like the things they did to me. To Diana." She began to kiss Gladys's neck, sucking and nibbling.

Gladys reached up and back, stroking the beautiful witch's dark hair.

A few feet away, the Mormon girl was naked except for her white athletic bra. Her pert breasts looked like they needed no support.

Diana was squeezing the girl's left breast from behind while her other hand played in the girl's wet pubic curls.

She said something to the girl that made her frown.

The girl reached down with her hands and began tugging frantically at her own pubic hair as if to tear it out by the roots.

Diana shushed her and gently nudged her hands away.

There was a small white cart behind them, and Diana released the girl's breast long enough to retrieve a spray bottle filled with green fluid.

The girl spread her legs and Diana sprayed a thick stream of the green stuff onto her pussy.

The Mormon girl gasped.

Diana put the bottle back on the cart and returned her hand to the girl's muff.

The girl's hands joined Diana's at her crotch.

Diana gently stroked the pubic hair and it fell off in clumps.

The girl gasped and giggled as her curly cunt hair was removed, leaving her skin healthy and pink.

In seconds, she was completely bald from just below her navel to her ass.

Her pussy lips were a glistening, dark purple - her now fully erect clit a vibrant pink.

Diana began to massage the girl's clit with two fingers and the girl swooned.

The tall Amazon spun her around and lifted her easily, plunging her fingers into the girl's pussy while kissing her deeply.

Hannah nibbled Gladys's earlobe. "What do you think, luv? Do you think she's happier now or when she was a stuck up little Jesus freak?"

Gladys moaned. "Now. She has to be happier now."

"I agree. You know, my mate there didn't really do anything the little slut didn't secretly yearn for? You know she probably wakes up in the middle of the night soaked in sweat, fingers toiling between those creamy thighs and wishes she could be what Diana has made her."

"I know I would," Gladys whispered.

"Really? Let's find out."

***

Nancy

Nancy watched in terror as the Mormon girl had been dragged out of the security line for smuggling. "Can they really do that?"

Her husband, Eric, stood behind her. "This is technically foreign soil, Nancy. They're a totalitarian regime, pretty much a police state. You having second thoughts about this little vacation?"

Nancy shook her head. This had been frightening to say the least, but nothing was going to stop her from reconnecting with Eric and saving their marriage. Nothing. "No."

"Don't have the Book of Mormon tucked in with your undies, do you?" Eric laughed. "No Gideon Bible? Watchtower pamphlets?"

She elbowed him. "No. Don't be ridiculous." She turned toward him on impulse. She looked up into his eyes. "I worship your cock."

He blinked in surprise. "Whoa... what's gotten into you, Mrs. Davis?"

"Oh, it is going to get into me a lot before this trip is over."

Eric laughed. "You... don't have any special toys like that old chick had in her bag, do you?"

Nancy turned around and glanced coyly over her shoulder. "Maybe. You'll just have to wait and see."

***

Hannah had stripped Gladys naked as she introduced her to lesbian kisses. It was so different from kissing a man! There was no stubble of beard, no feeling of being overpowered, just a gentle, soulful coupling of the lips and tongue. Why hadn't she tried this before?

She knew the answer, of course. Men or women, it didn't matter, her crippling social anxiety had kept her from living her life.

"Shh," Hannah whispered. "We're curing that."

Gladys stared at her in disbelief. She had read Gladys's mind! It was true, they were witches.

"In every town in America, we are spiking the water supply with minute amounts of sexual stimulants. We're waking people up, Gladys. Showing them a different way." She smiled. "Haven't you noticed? Society is becoming more sexual... more flexible." She made Gladys bend forward and put her hands on the glass wall. "Spread."

Gladys drew in a sharp breath as she heard Hannah unzip her suitcase.

A moment later, Hannah was holding the chrome butt plug in front of Gladys's face. "Open."

"What?"

"You don't want it going in cold and dry, do you?" Hannah said. She looked at Gladys with an expression of mischief and lust.

Gladys didn't know what to say - Hannah was pure sex.

She simply opened her mouth.

Hannah smiled as she eased the metallic plug between Gladys's lips and onto her tongue.

Gladys began to suck and lick, thankful that she had carefully washed the plug after her last play session.

Hannah nodded her approval and stepped aside so that Gladys could see what was happening to the Mormon girl.

A mostly naked man entered the glass walled room from the back door. He was pushing a wheeled chair made of steel and white metal.

The sight of the manmade Gladys moan with the plug in her mouth.

He was tall and muscular, like a Mr. Universe contestant. But, unlike most body builders she had seen, this man's 'package' did not seem small in comparison to his bulging muscles.

His genitals were stuffed into a long, black cloth sack that hung from his waist by a narrow string around his waist.

He wore nothing else.

The contents of the G-string hung nearly to his knees.

"He's a Whoremaster," Hannah whispered. "One day, you'll belong to one. A Whoremaster will purchase you at the slave market in Havana."

Gladys's knees shook as she leaned against the glass wall, the plug in her mouth. To be owned meant to be 'wanted' - and few men had ever wanted Gladys, at least not past the initial coupling.

She trembled thinking about the prospect of her standing naked on some stage and being auctioned off to the highest bidder. Then the reality of that situation hit her. Who would want her? Middle-aged, homely...

Hannah's hand massaged the small of Gladys's back. "That's the rub, innit, luv? It's the looks. Some few have them, most don't. Morpheus has a vision of perfection. It's biased, chauvinist," she giggled and arched her back, showing off her massive breasts and full buttocks. "But, once you have the 'look', you love it. You'll love what they make of you, Gladys. You'll never again feel like less. None of us ever do."

Diana picked up the Mormon girl as if she were a doll. She laid her gently in the chair.

The chair came to life, clamps closing on her ankles, wrists, and throat.

The girl panicked, but Diana soothed her. "Shh. You won't feel a thing."

As if on cue, clear plastic tubing leading from the back of the chair to the clamps surged with neon pink fluid.

The girl's eyes rolled back in her head.

Gladys stared in disbelief as veins in the girl's arms and legs began to throb.

"It's so quick, now," Hannah whispered as she gently pulled the butt plug from Gladys's mouth. "Why we can make a Cheerleader Whore in minutes, as long as the woman is young enough."

Diana put a headset over the girl's eyes and ears.

The girl's head rocked side to side.

Hannah whispered to Gladys as she pulled the now warm and wet butt plug from Gladys's mouth. She ran the tip of the butt plug down Gladys's spine. "We're brainwashing her, Gladys. Stripping away twenty years of the teachings of her false God. She'll emerge as one of us: Whore Caste. She'll know how to use her body to seduce, to please. We're going to take that little Mormon missionary and turn her into a hot little whore. And, the first thing she's going to do, Gladys? She's going to search the terminal for any of her little blasphemous Mormon friends. And, she's going to fuck them, Gladys. She's going to seduce them and then bring them to us." She gently pushed the butt plug between the cheeks of Gladys's ass, nudging it against her little pucker. "And, then the whole process starts again." Hannah pressed and Gladys arched her back.

The plug began to stretch her sphincter - a feeling Gladys had become accustomed to in her self-love sessions. However, having someone else press the steel bulb into her was a brand new sensation.

She was thankful for her own spit and for the way her mouth had warmed the plug.

Her hole closed on the stem and Hannah helped her to stand, a smile on her face as she led Gladys to stand beside the Mormon girl locked in bondage.

Diana smiled and pressed a button on the back of the chair.

The Mormon girl reclined back and the restraints on her legs spread wide, exposing her wet sex. The contraption lifted her legs and bent her knees.

Hannah knelt between the girl's spread thighs and probed the wet pussy. "Still has her cherry. Saving it for some holier than thou Mormon bloke, no doubt. We'll fix that." She turned toward the back door and nodded.

The tall Whoremaster smiled and stepped forward. He slid the G-string down his muscular thighs. The sack holding his equipment slipped off.

Gladys gasped. His cock was every bit as big as it had looked in the bag. It was roughly the size of Gladys's forearm, including her fist.

The balls were huge in their tanned, hairless sack, like two large oranges hanging low between his thighs.

"It'll never fit," Gladys whispered.

"No," Hannah agreed. "But we're going to stuff as much of that sausage into her as we can, eh?"

Gladys laughed.

The Whoremaster jacked his cock with his right hand, and it grew hard immediately, veins throbbing and the purple head growing even larger.

Diana walked around them and stroked the Whoremaster's cock for him. Then she began unrolling a black latex condom (did they actually come that big?!) over the apple sized head and down the shaft.

Hannah leaned close to Gladys. "A Whoremaster's cum binds a whore to him for eternity. One drop and she would be his forever. So, he can't cum inside her or on her." She reached over and pressed a button on the chair.

The back of the chair began to tilt back until the girl's head was down and her pussy was at waist level for the Whoremaster.

He stepped between her thighs and stroked them.

The girl moaned at his touch.

He wasted no time. He began rubbing his latex encased cock along the girl's slit. Then he pushed into her opening, her glistening lips straining apart. "Fuck, she's tight."

Diana leaned on the Whoremaster's back. "Not for much longer."

Hannah laughed and Gladys watched spellbound as the thick cockhead forced its way even deeper.

The girl was thrashing her head and moaning.

"I love to watch them pop a cherry," Hannah whispered.

And then it happened: a tiny trickle of blood and seven inches of the Whoremaster's cock slid into the Mormon girl who screamed in ecstasy.

Hannah picked up a spray bottle from the small table and sprayed his cock and the girl's pussy. The bleeding stopped.

"Instaheal," Hannah said. Then she smiled. "Why don't you get a closer look?"

Gladys's eyes bulged as Hannah pulled her on top of the Mormon girl in the chair. Her crotch was now above the girl's face and her own lips were inches from where the Whoremaster had begun a rhythmic fuck.

Gladys smiled watching the thick cock move in and out, in and out, the veins rubbing against the girl's completely engorged and exposed clit.

"Lick them, luv. Time you learned the taste of pussy."

Gladys needed no more encouragement. She lowered her lips to the girl's clit and began to lick and suck.

The girl screamed beneath her and the Whoremaster fucked her even harder.

Then, oh fuck! She felt the girl's sweet tongue sliding along her own pussy lips. She began to grind her cunt against the girl's mouth as she redoubled her efforts on the girl's clit.

Gladys reached between the Whoremaster's thighs and fondled the big balls as he fucked.

He could only get about seven inches of his at sixteen inch dick into her.

Gladys licked his shaft as well as the girl's clit.

She smiled as the Whoremaster reached down and ran his strong fingers through her hair while he fucked the Mormon girl.

Abruptly, he grabbed Gladys's hair and pulled her head back.

At the same time, he pulled his cock free from the girl's stretched snatch.

The head pressed against Gladys's lips.

Was he insane?! She couldn't possibly fit that monster in her mouth!

Hannah's fingers massaged her lower jaw. "Relax," she whispered. "We'll modify you to take it easily later, but you'll manage just fine - the head at least."

Gladys opened her mouth wide. The latex covered head pushed insistently between her lips. She tickled the tip with her tongue - could he feel that? She didn't know.

And then he pressed forward. She thought her jaw would break but the whispered encouragement from Hannah helped. The big head pushed past her lips, and she slathered it with her tongue.

She reached up and stroked him hard with both hands.

The Mormon girl, deprived of something a few minutes ago she didn't even know she needed, began to moan and cry into Gladys's cunt.

"Bad girl!" Hannah laughed. "Being all greedy, you cheeky monkey. Well, you'll learn to serve."

Gladys gulped as she felt Hannah's fingers pulling the butt plug. She rubbed the small of Gladys's back. "Let it go, luv."

"Mmmph!" Gladys gasped around the Whoremaster's cock as the plug popped free.

"Now, you, get that tongue in there and pleasure her like a good slut," Hannah said.

The girl immediately began to tickle Gladys's asshole before sliding the serpent-like tongue deep inside her.