Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 03

Story Info
Calling Dr Love. Rave to Orgy. Delia transformed.
9.8k words
4.72
17.2k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments always welcome!

*****

"They call me Dr. Love (calling Dr. love), I've got the cure you're thinkin' of (calling Dr. love)," the radio blared.

Dr. Lorraine Love's mouth dropped open. She had just changed the Tesla's radio over to MP3 to find this song queued up.

"Kim, seriously?" Lorraine asked the empty car. Her daughter had queued the song up as a joke. After her bimbofication, Kim should have been too dim to pull off a joke involving technology, but Lorraine was beginning to wonder if Kim was really as dumb as her breast augmentation should have made her.

Kim would be dancing at the strip club this evening, and servicing customers in the back room till closing time.

Her eldest daughter was extremely popular, owing mainly to the fact she was a living, breathing Barbie doll with J cup breasts.

Not that Lorraine was any slouch with her G cups. Gwen Kincaid had supervised her transformation while Lorraine herself had supervised Kim's.

Going from Mother to Domme had been an adjustment for Lorraine, but it had been an enjoyable adjustment.

Simple as Kim had become, her knowledge in bed was downright uncanny.

Lorraine pulled onto the gravel drive leading to the farm.

Gwen had been adamant about needing her for this transformation - someone Lisa had created named Amy Lynn.

She pulled up in front of the farmhouse. Lorraine was still dressed for school which meant she was overdressed for her comfort.

She preferred clothing that showed off her assets as much as possible. It wasn't vanity so much as confidence. She wanted people to look and she wanted their lust, which was why the classroom was so much fun.

She could almost smell the erections in the classroom.

She opened the front door to the farmhouse. "Hello?"

The entryway was empty.

She walked down the hall and stopped by the living room.

A young man was passed out on the couch, another was passed out on the floor.

Lorraine studied the man on the floor.

She knelt and cupped his groin. "My goodness, you are healthy." Transformed, at least part way. He'd definitely had penis augmentation.

He didn't stir even with Lorraine's hand massaging his package and her breasts pressed against his face.

Gwen had obviously knocked him out.

Lorraine stood up, smiling as she watched the man's cock hardening down the left leg of his jeans. "Oh, I will definitely give you some therapy a little later."

She continued down the hall to the basement steps.

At the bottom, she found a redhead sleeping on an operating table.

"SlutzNet, identify subject."

"Subject Amy Lynn Bellachik."

"Status?"

"Dual ovarian restructuring. Libido increased by 80%. Cervix dilation."

Lorraine pulled back the sheet. The woman would need new breasts, the C cups were far too small. Lorraine stroked Amy's pale skin. She was beautiful and perfectly formed though too skinny for the Church's taste.

Lorraine cupped the woman's wet sex. Pulling her fingers away, she looked at the pearly white substance that clung to them. "Mmm, freshly fucked." She licked her fingers clean.

Lorraine went to the sub-basement stairs.

She heard voices before she reached the bottom.

She opened the door on the bright room.

"Fuck, is the circus in town?" Lorraine asked.

A fat woman with huge boobs looked at her and grinned.

Gwen looked up from a thick blonde she had strapped to a table. "Oh, you're here." She walked to Lorraine and hugged her before kissing her passionately. "I missed you."

"Me too." Lorraine pointed up. "I just saw your little project. One of them anyway."

"Lots of projects." She pointed at the fat woman. "One of Jason's: Mama Jugs. The muscle man over there is... well, they wiped him completely, he just answers to Mr. Muscles."

"Jesus... he doesn't even know his fucking name?"

He smiled and winked.

"Isn't slowing him down... his girlfriend there is Stella, Jason's father."

"Oh, for fuck's sake..." She shook her head as she looked at the shemale with long black hair.

"And, finally, Cum Slut," Gwen said as she pointed at a naked punk girl covered with tattoos.

"Catchy name." Lorraine nodded toward he cage. "What about those two?"

"Mama Jugs's husband, Bull and his... I don't know what you call her, Cindy... with an 'S'. They're not happy to be here."

Bull glared at her and moved his arms stiffly.

Gwen shrugged. "I had to paralyze him in order to get this little delight out of the cage. It's wearing off." She stroked the blonde curly hair of the thick woman on the operating table.

"What are you going to do with her?"

"She's a submissive, but I think it's all nurture versus nature. I'm going to rummage around in her head and see what I can twist. Your project is the little redhead upstairs."

Lorraine looked at the ceiling and smiled. "What do you have in mind?"

***

Amy opened her eyes.

Her body was a little sore as she tried to move her arms.

They wouldn't budge.

She panicked as she jerked at the Velcro straps that pinned her wrists and ankles.

"Hey, hey, it's okay," the woman said.

Amy fought to focus on the beautiful blonde who smiled down at her.

"Let me go!"

"Amy, it's okay. Gwen just put these on you so you didn't fall off the table." She ripped open the Velcro holding Amy's left wrist and then leaned over her to open the right. "My name is Lorraine. I'm a psychiatrist."

Amy rubbed her wrists as Lorraine undid her ankle straps. "You're Dr. Love?"

Lorraine rolled her eyes. "You know, I'm going to hurt somebody over naming me that."

"It's not your real name?"

"No. It isn't. But, I am a real doctor." She patted Amy's hand. "That better?"

Amy nodded.

"You know what was done to you?"

"Yes. She took my baby." She looked around the room. "It's okay, right? It's not hurt?"

"No, it's perfectly fine. The Church is really amazing. The things they can do? Gwen told you that the fetus would be re-implanted at some point, and she meant it." Lorraine sat down on the stool beside the table. She pressed a button and the upper end of the table inclined until Amy was almost upright. "Comfortable?"

"Yes. Thank you."

Lorraine smiled. "A lot to take in, huh?"

"I feel like I'm in shock."

"Most likely you are. Nobody could blame you for that." Lorraine pulled a tablet out of her handbag. "I gave birth to my own clone, trust me, I've seen a lot of weird."

"Really? A clone?"

"Long story. But, I'm here to talk about you, not my own strangeness." Lorraine took her hand and smiled. "Can we talk? Will that be okay?"

Amy nodded.

"So, tell me about Amy Lynn."

***

Cindy huddled in Bull's arms and cried. "I failed her. I told her I would take care of her, and I failed her."

"Shh," Bull soothed. "Cindy, nobody could have stopped her from taking Delia. You see what they are. One word and we're powerless. It's not your fault. If anything it's mine. If I hadn't taken you out of Ithaca..."

"No! We were prisoners. Randall owned us. We would never have gotten out..."

"I wish there was something I could say to make you both understand."

The words startled Bull and Cindy.

Gwen stood outside the cage. "I could... force you to understand. But, I don't want to do that."

"What are you doing to her?" Cindy whispered. They had watched as Gwen had moved around the operating table where Delia lay sleeping. Her hands would brush Delia's face. Occasionally, Gwen would inject something into the girl's arm or more sensitive places.

"Do you understand how broken your friend was?" Gwen asked. There was a tear in her eye. "So much sadness - you are the only friend she's ever had. There are so many broken people in this world."

"We're supposed to believe you're some kind of benevolent monster?" Bull spat.

Gwen smiled and shook her head. "No, Mr. Drummond. I am a true monster. But, there are worse things than me. Believe me."

"What are you doing to her?!" Cindy repeated as she trembled.

"Freeing her. I went into her mind, found who she might have been, who she could have been. Who she would give anything in the world to be." Gwen smiled at Cindy. "She wants to be strong like you. She admires you so much, Cindy with an 'S'. Loves you, actually. She wants so much to be someone you could respect..."

"I do respect her!" Cindy said as Bull held her tight.

"Yes. And, now, she'll respect herself. Be patient with her... with me as well. I will not harm you. Neither of you." Gwen looked around and whispered. "These others in this room? They aren't the equals of you. The two of you and Delia? You shine. You glow. We want you."

"Who wants us?" Bull asked.

"The Church. The Church and the living god. He needs you to help save the world."

***

Alex stood a few yards away from Lita near an abandoned warehouse close to the Hudson in New York City.

The place should have been deserted at this time in the evening.

Instead it was bustling with activity.

The beat from Techno music reverberated through the thick walls.

The windows had been painted over with black paint.

A pop up rave in the middle of the waterfront usually only frequented by wharf rats and the homeless. Now the street was packed with hipsters waiting in line for the bouncers to let them in.

Alex smiled at Lita in her black booty shorts and heels, her dark red lips glistening with gloss. She moved her body without really realizing it.

She feels out of place, he thought. But, a quick scan of the crowd showed a majority of men stealing glances at her and an equal number of women measuring themselves against her and losing.

Alex had his phone to his ear. "Hi, Maria? Yeah, I'm here." He smiled at the voice of probably the most frightening woman on earth. "You did? Thank you. I appreciate it. Yeah, 10:00 is perfect. You too."

He put the phone back in the pocket of his structurally stressed jeans.

Lita wasn't the only one who felt out of place.

Everyone in this crowd was half is age, though age didn't really have any meaning for him any more.

He put his big hand on Lita's waist as he returned to his position beside her.

She smiled up at him, eyes sparkling. "I've never been to one of these before."

He laughed. "Well, don't look at me. I don't even know these songs they're playing. Just sounds like noise."

She looked concerned. "But, you like it, right? You like being here?"

"With you, yes. I like being here with you, Lita."

She blushed a little and looked at the ground. "I almost feel normal."

He stroked her hair. "You are normal, honey."

She nodded. "I know. Neurotypical. I'm neurotypical now. I have to keep remembering that. Not Crazy Lita any more. Got it."

"Hey, relax. You look amazing. All those guys want to be with you and all the girls want to be you."

She rolled her eyes. "It's the 21st century, Alex. Half those girls want to be with me and half those guys are checking out your package."

Alex frowned. "Okay, now I'm uncomfortable."

She laughed and hugged him. "Thank you. For this. I really, really need this."

"Well, don't be too happy. Remember the experiment."

"Shush! I'm not worried about being a predator until I get inside. Right now, I'm just a young wife enjoying a night out with her husband." She took a step back. "Her husband, who looks like somebody took two bodybuilders, mashed them together, and stuffed the result into skinny jeans."

Alex laughed out loud. "Not exactly stealthy, am I?" He towered a full foot over everyone in line and seemed nearly as wide as the sidewalk.

"No, and, once we get inside? If you want me to infect some of these hipsters? You better admire me from afar - no man in his right mind would make a move on me with giant size Mr. Clean looming over me."

"I know."

"But, before we leave? One dance, okay? Just one?"

He took her hand in his and held it to his lips. "Anything you want."

***

Amy had the sheet pulled around her body as she sat on the operating table. "Gwen says there's a way to free me without destroying Amy Lynn. Is that true?"

Lorraine sat back on the stool. "I don't want to see anything bad happen to either of your personalities."

"She's not a personality!" Amy groaned. "She's like a demon inside me."

Lorraine nodded. "I know. I know. Amy, before Amy Lynn came along? Did you enjoy sex?"

Amy blinked. "What? Well... yes."

"How about now?"

Amy bit her lower lip. "I... It's been a while. I think I'm just in shock, from having that monster inside me. Just thinking about sex frightens me."

Lorraine looked at her tablet. "Gwen says you had a wet dream when you were unconscious."

"What?! No! No, I didn't..." Her voice trailed off.

"Really? Gwen says you were quite frantic." Lorraine looked up. "You kept calling someone's name."

Amy went pale. "Who..."

"Eddie."

"No! No, that never happened. I didn't..."

Lorraine shook her head. "Amy, I can't help you if you don't tell me the truth."

Amy started hyperventilating. "Why would I do that?"

Lorraine said nothing. She just looked at her.

"I... okay... I had a dream. It doesn't mean anything."

"Most times, you would be correct. Dreams are just your mind playing out scenarios."

"Exactly. I dreamed about him because of the situation..."

"And, because he excites you."

"What? No, he disgusts me."

Lorraine laughed. "But, Amy Lynn is madly in love with him, isn't she?"

"So what?"

Lorraine smiled. "Oh, honey, come now. Where do you think I'm going with this? You loved sex with Chad before Lisa and Mary changed your life. I'll wager you were playful, fun, imaginative, multi-orgasmic..."

"They ruined my life when they created Amy Lynn!"

"Did they?"

"They ruined everything..."

"I'm not questioning they damaged you... I'm questioning if they created Amy Lynn?"

"Of course they did!"

Lorraine shook her head. "I want you to think about something. Just consider it: Amy Lynn is just a part of you. All Lisa did was separate her from you - separated the id from the ego. And, now, here you are, half of your former self. Just your ego seething with righteous indignation because your superego is screaming bloody murder."

Amy looked away. "No, that's not possible."

Lorraine took her hand. "Here's Amy. Scared and frightened. Trying to hide behind glasses and her grandmother's style of underwear, and, on the other side of the wall? There's Amy Lynn longing to quench every thirst, indulge in every kink that turns her on. Amy wants Chad to save her. Amy Lynn wants Eddie to fuck her brains out, to turn her out in the most depraved manner possible."

"It can't be," Amy whispered.

"Amy, listen to me: the two of you need to be re-united, the Madonna and the Whore. Neither of you is complete without the other."

***

Cindy slept in Bull's arms.

Life had taken a turn.

Yesterday, he wanted to save her. Yesterday, he had a wife and a job.

Today, he was in love with Cindy, and he had lost everything else.

What they had done to him coursed through his body. A drive more powerful than he had felt in his entire life.

He wanted to make love to her. Over and over and never stop.

Bull prayed for guidance, but there was none. God was silent. Maybe it was because of his sin with Cindy and Delia earlier. Whatever the reason, God had forsaken him. All of them.

He laid his forehead against the sleeping woman's.

He dozed, feeling his desire grow,

He awoke to her words.

"Delia?! My God..."

Bull jerked awake.

Cindy stared straight ahead through the bars.

Bull turned his head, his eyes adjusting to being suddenly awakened.

The woman on the other side of the bars wore thigh high latex boots with long stiletto heels. The matching body suit was high cut, showing off the swell of her hips. A silver zipper led from the crotch up between two enormous breasts that stretched the latex tight.

She had Delia's face and the curly, light blonde hair, but the eyes had more of a tilt. Her makeup was perfect with ruby red lips that looked almost like crimson versions of the material she was clad in.

Were her limbs showed, her arms and upper thighs were muscled and defined. All traces of her plumpness were gone save the beautiful swell of her hips.

"Hello, Cin," she said. The voice, again Delia's voice, but stronger, more confident. She made eye contact with brilliant blue eyes - had her eyes been a different color before? Bull wasn't sure.

Cindy got to her feet and put her hands through the bars. "Oh, Delia, I was so afraid."

Delia shook her head and took Cindy's hands. "It's okay. I'm okay."

"What did she do to you?" Cindy whispered.

"Cin? I'm not afraid any more."

"But, Delia, your body..."

She turned in a circle on the stilettos. "You like it?" The back of the body suit was almost a thong and it showed off her perfectly sculpted buttocks.

Bull got up. "Are you sure you're okay, honey?"

She took his hand too. "Oh, Bull, they have such wonderful plans for us. Don't be afraid! This is better than anything I could have dreamed of."

Cindy just watched her lips as she talked, her expression a mask of terror.

Delia caught her expression. "No, Cin, it's really me. Just a better version, that's all. I love you, Cin."

Cindy sighed. "I love you too."

"I love you tooooo!" Cum Slut laughed from the far side of the room.

Mr. Muscles broke into laughter at the mockery.

The change in Delia was instantaneous. She whirled on the heels. "You! Here! Now!"

Cum Slut jumped like she had been slapped. "Fuck you, bitch! You're not the boss of me, is she Mama Jugs?"

Mama Jugs laughed. "Fuck no, she's not. Little tramp."

"I said: Here! Now!" Delia growled.

Cindy wasn't at the right angle to see Delia's face, but Bull was.

The woman's blue eyes sparkled and seemed to flash.

Cum Slut's eyes grew wide and then half closed.

She stumbled forward toward Delia.

"Eyes down, you slut," Delia said.

Cum Slut averted her gaze. "Mama Jugs? Help me! What's she doing to me?" She seemed to be fighting against her own body, but she kept moving inexorably forward.

Mama Jugs had backed up against the wall.

When Cum Slut was close enough, Delia leaned down and looked up into her eyes. "On your knees, you fucking whore."

Cum Slut knelt, never taking her eyes off Delia's blue gaze.

"Now, you cunt, you listen to me. You are mine. You belong to me. You're a pet. Whatever I tell you to do from now until the end of time? You're going to do it just as fast as humanly possible."

"Y... Yes, Delia," Cum Slut whined.

"Mistress Delia, you worm. If I ever catch you laughing at your betters again? I'll whip you till your ass is black and blue! Now, lick my boots."

"Yes, Mistress Delia!" Cum Slut slid down and began tonguing the latex, making it even shinier with her spit.

Delia put her hands on her hips. She looked over her shoulder at Cindy and Bull.

Her eyes were actually glowing. "See? I'm me, just way better!"

***

"Hulk and Nutso are entering the club, advise?" The words came over Colonel Menser's headset.

He stared at the image on the laptop screen. Alex and Lita Kincaid were getting ready to enter a rave. The field agent was a few spots behind them in the queue.

"What are you up to?" Menser asked himself. Just two people heading into a club? Maybe. But, nothing with these people was ever simple. He pressed a button on the headset. "Follow them, but do not engage. Unless you see an impending threat, you just observe. Understood?"

"Roger that."

Alex led Lita into the club and disappeared as the agent waited his turn.