Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bull shook his head. "Amelia was a good woman, but I don't know what to do with... that."

"She would make a capable madame," Gwen said. "She's run a brothel out of your motel for weeks at a profit." She looked at Sindy. "Use your power. Look into her mind. What do you see?"

Sindy turned and concentrated on the woman.

Across the room, Mama Jugs winced like she had a headache.

Sindy jumped in Bull's arms. "Jesus!"

"What's wrong?" Bull asked.

"Her... she... Amelia. Amelia is in there."

"What?! Look, honey, I know my Amelia and that isn't her."

"Bull, I'm telling you. There are two people inside her head," Sindy whispered.

Gwen smiled and nodded.

Sindy stared at Gwen. "You knew, didn't you?"

"Yes. I wanted to see if you could sense her. Jason was incomplete when he created her. His mind wipe didn't work - he just succeeded in creating a new personality and walling off the real Amelia."

"For fuck's sake!" Bull said. "Let her out! You have to help her."

"Are you sure?" Gwen asked. "Do you want her? I can eliminate her old personality, leave nothing but a madame to manage your girls."

"My girls? What are you talking about?"

"Ithaca. You're taking over prostitution downtown - we already control uptown and the college. You are going to take over Randall's brothel."

"I know we talked about this, but, I don't want to be a pimp," Bull growled.

"No. You're a Whoremaster," Gwen said. "Randall is a sadistic asshole who holds women in misery against their will. You are the anti-Randall."

Bull shook his head.

Sindy squeezed his hand. "Bull. She's right."

"No, Sindy, we don't have to do this."

She smiled at him. "Yes, Bull, we do. Randall and his kind have to be stopped. He's mistreating the hookers. We can treat them right. Isn't that what you've been trying to do all these years?"

"Yes. No, wait. I wanted to help them stop being prostitutes, give them new lives."

Sindy laughed. "Baby, I love you, but you're so naive."

"What?"

"Delia, when Bull gave us that $500, what were we going to do?"

Delia shrugged as she stroked Cum Slut's hair. "We were going to get a place in the city."

"And, what would we do?"

"Work."

"Doing what?"

"Turning tricks, of course."

Bull stared at Delia. "What?!"

"Jesus, Bull," Sindy said. "What did you think? We would just stop being prostitutes if you got us away from Randall? I'm not waiting tables for minimum wage when I can make $1000 a night on my back."

"Yeah," Delia agreed. "And, with this new dominatrix kink I have? Guys eat that shit up."

Sindy caressed Bull's face. "Those girls Randall has locked up? You set them free and most are still going to turn tricks. You want to help them? Protect them. Keep the Randalls of the world away."

"We'll help," Delia said.

Bull shook his head. "Shit." He looked at Mama Jugs. "First things first. I want Amelia back." He looked at Sindy. "Can you fix her?"

Sindy looked at Gwen. "With help maybe?"

Gwen smiled and helped Sindy to her feet.

They crossed the floor to Mama Jugs.

The woman looked from Gwen to Sindy. "Jesus, its the titty twins."

"Shut up," Sindy said. She stared into the woman's eyes. "I... I mean how do we do this?"

"Just imagine you're reaching inside her head and pulling her forward," Gwen said.

"Pullin' who forward?" Mama Jugs asked.

"Shut up," Sindy repeated.

"You bitches are fucking..." Mama Jugs screamed out loud and went into convulsions.

Bull ran to her side. "Amelia!"

Her eyes fluttered open as the convulsions slowed. "B... Bull? Bull, what..."

He took her hand. "It's going to be okay."

"What... the fuck are you doing with these tramps?"

Gwen pursed her lips. "Hmm... slight problem."

Bull scratched his head. "Um... you weren't yourself."

"Yeah, and you were in mourning I see. Adulterer! Fornicator!" Amelia spat.

Bull looked at Sindy.

"Don't you look at that whore, Bull Drummond! You look at me!" Amelia said and glared at Sindy. "You probably caught syphilis from that diseased slut."

Sindy balled up her fists. "Why you old cunt."

Gwen burst out laughing. "Sleep."

Amelia passed out.

"Oh, man, this is a mess," Bull grumbled.

Gwen kept laughing. "Okay. I think any hope of seducing Amelia into the New World Order is going to be a waste of time." Gwen shrugged at Bull. "She hates your guts."

Bull sighed.

Gwen took Sindy's hands. "Okay, young witch. We need to do what Jason tried to do but do it right. We're going back inside her mind."

Bull shook his head. "Maybe we should just leave her alone. Let her go back to the hotel. Make her think I'm dead or something?"

Gwen shook her head. "You love her?"

"Well, yeah, I do..."

"Then, let's make her happy and give her a life to look forward to, not a slow death in a rundown motel." Gwen smiled at Sindy. "We want Mama Jugs's attitude with Amelia's personality. Take the best from both."

Sindy nodded. She looked at Bull. "Here goes nothing."

Bull took a step back as the two White Witches went to work.

Their eyes closed and their lips moved in unison.

Their whispers grew faster and faster until their was a steady droning sound of random words.

Abruptly, Gwen and Sindy opened their eyes.

Gwen raised an eyebrow. "Interesting touches."

Sindy shrugged. "I know what he likes."

Bull looked from Sindy to Gwen. "What's going on?"

"Bull?" Amelia whispered.

He knelt down and took her hand. "Right here, sweetheart."

She looked into his eyes. "Do me. Now. Right now."

"Huh?"

"On the floor, Bull. With all these people watching. It's so dirty. I want to be dirty, Bull." She put her arm around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

Bull reached down and pushed his hand between her legs.

She spread her thighs and he rubbed her thick clit.

Gwen nodded. "Let's get her shots ready."

"I don't want her changed," Bull said with a smile.

Amelia smiled back.

"She needs some work. Just smooth a few edges."

Bull nodded, but never took his eyes off Amelia's face. "Hurry, okay?"

***

What was she going to do?

Everything had changed for Amy. Everything she thought she wanted was turned upside down.

She was lying on the bed looking at Lorraine's smiling face.

Amy had never been so confused.

Whatever Gwen had done to her had made it impossible for her to be normal. Even now, she was dripping with excitement.

Lorraine touched her breast and she shivered.

"Talk to me?" Lorraine asked.

The woman was manipulative, evil. Amy knew this. Lorraine made no secret of it. She was immoral and perverted.

And free. Free of any inhibitions. Lorraine saw what she wanted and she took it. Literally every moment of Amy's life she had been told this was wrong.

"What am I going to do?" Amy asked.

"Anything you want."

"What if I want to leave and forget all this?"

Lorraine smiled and ran her long manicured nail along the curve of Amy's hip. "Go ahead. Tell Gwen. Maybe Chad can lock you in a room on the full moon. Won't that be a wonderful life?" She smirked.

Amy shook her head. "Too late for that. I... can't do that. I don't want to do that."

Lorraine rolled onto her stomach. "What do you want, Amy?"

Amy closed her eyes. "I don't want to hurt Chad."

"Do you love him?"

"Yes. More than anything."

Lorraine stroked her hair. "Could you let him go?"

Amy sobbed. "Would it be best? Oh, God, what have I done?"

Lorraine smiled. It wasn't cruel, it wasn't manipulative. It was kind and compassionate. "You've freed yourself from a social system that enslaved you. And, that really sucks in a lot of ways."

***

On the Manhattan side of the river, a gutted warehouse smoldered.

Cops and firefighters scoured the smoking ruin, looking for any sign of the people who, just a few hours before, had been whisked away by forces unknown.

The news crews were held at bay behind yellow police barricades, relating the story of the horrible fire that left no survivors.

But, across the river, within plain view had the police and reporters looked away from the burned out warehouse, there was another warehouse.

Also abandoned, or so it seemed.

Inside was row after row of hospital beds where nurses in white rubber rushed from patient to patient, administering sedatives to the naked, hysterical victims of the Bimbo Flu.

On a catwalk above the makeshift hospital, stood Maria Anastasia Marapova di Morpheus. She was tall, even without the skyscraper heels. The dress she wore was white rubber, open on the left side and held together with white latex straps and silver buckles.

Her pale skin was chiseled and defined with the muscles of an athlete.

Her large eyes were brown tending toward red and her platinum hair hung down in a thick braid.

Beside her was a smaller, thinner blonde in black latex. She nursed on a pink lollipop as she reviewed a computer tablet. "We got 1578 in total. 727 girls, 851 boys. All infected with the bimbo flu. They're all super cute," Brittney said.

Maria grinned at the last part. "Super cute, huh?"

"Totes super cute. The girls have nice round tushies and big ol' bubble titties. The boys all have hard muscles and thick wieners. Everybody wants to fuck. They'd bang each other to death if we weren't keeping them sedated."

Maria sighed. "Hopefully the effects will subside with time."

"What are ya gonna do with 'em, Maria?"

"We'll ferry them down the river to a cargo ship and send them to Havana - though I want to keep a few. Pick out the most beautiful girls and the cutest boys, can you do that? I want at least ten of each."

"Golly, Maria! What are we gonna do with them? They're infectious. We'll start a plague."

"We'll keep them tucked away for later. Soon, we'll begin the next phase in Manhattan. They'll be useful."

***

"What kind of cock and bull story is this, Kennedy?" Mayor Klein asked. He was a small man with male pattern baldness.

"Mr. Mayor, I assure you its the truth," Patricia said. She was standing in Klein's office with Murphy and the Chief of Police.

"If this was some kind of alien abduction..."

"They're not aliens, Mr. Mayor," the chief said. "Technically, they're Cubans."

"Aliens, Cubans, who gives a fuck?" the Mayor said. "If these people were abducted, why is every news outlet saying they burned?"

"We think some of the media have been compromised," Patricia said.

"Who?"

"Rebecca Turner from WNYC for one."

"Oh, for cripes sake - Rebecca Turner? The blonde hottie? She was abducted herself by that nutcase upstate, goddamned hero, saved all those girls. You think she's an evil, mind controlling, human trafficker?"

"Yes, sir, I do. I spoke with a government agency earlier today..."

"Who? Which agency?" Klein asked.

"An intelligence agency, sir, I'm unsure of which one. They're clandestine."

Klein nodded. "And, this clandestine source told you Rebecca Tanner is a Cuban agent?"

"Mr. Mayor, I know how this sounds. But, this Church of Morpheus? Sir, they are organized and diabolical. And, last night they infected a building full of people with something horrifying, and then they abducted them literally right under our noses."

"What do you want me to do, detective? You have no witnesses, no victims, no evidence, and only the word of some deep state operative to back up any of it?"

"Sir, you have to go public and warn the people of New York about the Church of Morpheus."

"Me? Attack a church? In an election year? Are you nuts, Kennedy?"

"With all due respect they are a 'church' in name only."

"So you speculate. No, you want my help? You bring me evidence, Detective."

"Sir, we may not have time."

Klein shrugged. "You're telling me the feds are involved? Feds have got money and manpower. If these Morpheus people are that dangerous? We'll let the feds handle this."

***

"Again. Show me again," Menser said.

The tech played back the satellite footage. "The ambulances went into the tunnel, and then they turned around inside and came back out. Only, the tunnel was closed for maintenance this week. Anyway, the ambulances would go back and pick up more victims and bring them to the tunnel, over and over again till they moved all 1600."

Menser sighed. "They got agents in public works. Get somebody on that angle." He tapped the screen. "So, we have to assume the victims were transferred to other vehicles inside the tunnel. Anything else in or out?"

The tech shrugged. "Not before six AM."

Menser frowned. "What happened at six AM?"

"The satellite went out of range."

"Shit," Menser said. "They knew. They knew when our satellite would be there and when we would be blind. Jesus, they're not just in New York Public Works, they're in our house as well."

***

Sinful Sindy watched as her husband, Bull, fucked Mama Jugs.

The older woman was on her hands and knees as Bull took her from behind.

"You'll feel the binding when he cums inside her," Gwen said as she joined Sindy.

"I find that difficult to believe."

Gwen laughed. "Jealousy isn't one of our traits, Sindy."

"I'm not jealous. I just don't like her."

"In a few minutes, you'll love her."

"Bull, oh, God," Mama Jugs moaned. She put her face on the floor as Bull pounded her with all seventeen inches. Her hole was stretched to its limit.

She looked twenty years younger. The wrinkles in her skin were much less defined and her breasts, while no larger than before, were much more youthful and firm.

Gwen had left her hair gray.

She cried out as she climaxed.

Her fingers clawed at the floor as Bull continued to fuck her.

"I know what you did," Gwen whispered to Sindy.

"Huh?"

"Inside her head. You made a few extra tweaks."

Sindy sighed. "I... I was weak for a moment, that's all."

Gwen took her hand. "Sindy, you don't have to explain yourself. You are a White Witch. There is a pecking order. You are asserting dominance, and that is your right."

Sindy nodded. "I feel bad about it though."

"You're about to feel worse."

"Aiggh!" Bull cried out as he pumped his load into the thick woman.

Sindy shuddered. "Jesus... oh, my God." Adoration. Love. She looked at the woman on the floor as Bull pumped her full of his seed and fell in love with her. "You're right. I feel like shit."

Sindy knelt on the floor and stroked Mama Jugs's back.

Mama Jugs rolled onto her back and smiled. "I love you, Sindy."

Sindy licked her lips. "Show me."

Mama Jugs slid on her back under Sindy's widespread thighs. Her tongue found Sindy's clit.

Sindy moaned.

Bull was staring at them as he lay on his side.

Sindy smiled at Bull and arched an eyebrow. "Harder, Amelia. Eat my pussy. Clean me. Eat your husband's cum out of my pussy."

Amelia moaned and lapped hungrily at Sindy's snatch.

"That's right. You and I are going to get along just fine." She smiled triumphantly.

Bull looked into Sindy's eyes and smiled. He nodded.

***

"You didn't have to do that, you know?" Bull said as he held Sindy from behind, his hands on her waist.

"Do what?" Sindy asked. She was watching as Mama Jugs and Delia lay on the floor, locked in a passionate kiss as Cum Slut serviced them both with her tongue.

Cum Slut was wearing a gleaming chrome chastity belt - Delia's latest torment.

"You didn't have to make her submissive to you - she would have been anyway."

Sindy swallowed. He knew. "I... Mama Jugs was your wife."

"She is my wife. So is Delia and Cum Slut." He kissed Sindy's neck. "And, so are you."

"Don't be mad," Sindy whispered.

He turned her around, his thick cock pressing against her thin tummy. "I couldn't be mad at you. I adore you. I've adored you from that first day at the hotel."

She smiled. "I can't be less than her. I can't be less than anyone to you."

He put his hand on the small of her back, and she shivered, because his hand could close around her waist from behind. She was like a doll in his hands, and that was terrifying and comforting at the same time.

"You will never be less. No one can compare to you," he whispered. "I loved Amelia, Mama Jugs, but we were drawn together because we both needed someone. Desperation, I suppose. But, she's not my soulmate. You are. But, we have to be better than that - do you understand? We love them and they love us."

She nodded. "Christ, I was sure of myself before Gwen made me into a White Witch, now I'm terrified. Is that right? How can that be right? I was powerless before, now I'm basically a goddess, but, Bull, I'm terrified."

He stroked her hair. "You didn't have anything to lose before. Now you do. You're committed to us. But, you don't have to be afraid. I'm not going anywhere." He kissed her.

She melted against him.

"Get over here," Delia called from the floor.

All three wives on the floor were smiling at them.

"You know, really getting tired of this floor," Bull groaned. "We need a fucking bed."

Sindy winked. "Come on, old man. We have wives to take care of." She pulled him toward the laughing women.

Cum Slut was rubbing her thighs together and digging at the crotch of the chastity.

Bull smiled at Delia and snapped his fingers. "Key."

"Huh? No way, she needs discipline," Delia said.

"No, right now she needs to cum. Key," Bull replied.

"Fine." Delia took a chain holding the key off her neck and tossed it to Bull. "Just so you know, Cum Slut? After he's done with you? Right back into chastity for the rest of the night."

"Yes, Mistress," Cum Slut said as Bull unlocked her gleaming belt.

He pulled it off her and she leaped into his arms, impaling herself on Bull's cock.

"Fuck," Bull groaned.

Sindy laughed. As Delia and Mama Jugs pulled her down onto the floor, she thought, This isn't so bad...

***

Eddie woke up to see Gwen standing over him.

"How do you feel?"

He looked down at the huge lump in his jeans that stretched down his leg. "Like I have a new appendage, and fuck I have to piss."

Gwen laughed. She held out her hand. "Come on."

"Amy Lynn? How is she?" He asked. As he stood up, he looked over at the couch. Boy Scout was still asleep.

"Amy is fine. The doctor has made great progress. Now, come on."

He nodded toward Chad. "Boy Scout okay? I mean, he's been on that couch for hours."

"You really can't help yourself, can you?" Gwen asked with a smile.

"Huh?"

"Compassion. Even for Chad - he'd kill you if I let him, you know that, right?"

Eddie sighed. "Yeah, I know. I can't blame him. Shit, if somebody took her away from me, I'd want to kill them too."

"Is that what you think you've done? Taken her away from him?"

"Haven't I? I mean, you say she loves me. And, downstairs?"

Gwen shrugged. "Come on. Upstairs. You need a bath."

Eddie followed her up the stairs.

***

Gwen left Eddie to finish cleaning himself up.

She crossed the hall to the room where Lorraine was working with Amy. She smiled as she opened the door. Both women were naked and smiling on the bed. "Now that's more like it."

Amy quickly pulled the quilt over her nakedness.

Lorraine stopped her and yanked the quilt away. "Stop hiding who you are."

Amy nodded and gave Gwen a shy look.

Gwen held out her hands. "Come on. We'll be more comfortable in the master bedroom. The bed is much bigger."

"Mmm," Lorraine whispered. "And, I'll bet there are lots of interesting toys in Gwen's nightstand."

"Of course," Gwen said.

Amy's face turned a shade lighter than her auburn hair.

They got off the bed and Amy reached for her discarded clothes.