Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 07

Story Info
Angela tries to be good, but fails...
4.8k words
4.67
44.8k
32

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world of Transformations is one very much like our own, but in this reality, the Church of Morpheus, a shadowy, perverse organization has taken power in Cuba. Now, they are extending their tentacles of depravity into the rest of the world.

Their aim is simple: to control the world by driving humanity into specific roles, with a class of brainwashed whores to keep the masses entertained.

The church is devious, and it will stop at nothing to draw its victims into a world of mind-controlled lust and perversion.

-***-

Angela drove as the day turned to evening. She was so late, but there was only one more delivery. She glanced down at the box on the floorboard beside her.

She had picked out a bunch of the latex minis and halters, a collection of vibes and dildos, and a bunch of fur lined handcuffs, leather collars, and leashes.

She even found a belt to hold her UPS shirt / dress closed. It was thin plastic with kittens on it and the words: A little pussy never hurt anyone...

She shifted a little in the seat. The butt plug wasn't comfortable for driving.

She had five more in progressively larger models in the box.

Angela thought about Ray's offer. She would have to see what happened later tonight.

She frowned at that thought. What was happening later tonight?

It had something to do with where she was driving after work.

She shook her head. This was a really weird day: losing time, becoming a whore, having a gang bang, the mysterious trip later.

"I'm going to sleep like a rock tonight," she said out loud.

The last delivery was to Melanie's Pizza in Ithaca. She pulled in just as the sun set.

Melanie liked deliveries behind the store.

Four young guys were sitting out back smoking.

She recognized them as the cook and the three waiters.

"Wow, those jeans are tight," she said as she looked from one bulging crotch to the next.

Angela shook her head. She needed to avoid any more distractions and get her shift completed.

One of the boys walked up to her window. "Shit, Melanie is sure as shit pissed at you."

"I'm sorry. It's been a hectic day," she said as she ran to the back.

"Can you boys help with the boxes?" Angela yelled as she slid up the back door.

She turned and bent over to pick up the first box.

"Yeah, sure..." a boy's voice said behind her.

She looked over her shoulder.

The boy was at eye level with her cooch staring right at her exposed butt plug.

She giggled. "Oops. Sorry. Pretend you didn't see that." She made no move to stand up and cover herself.

"Fuck. That is going to be hard to pretend, lady."

She laughed and turned around pushing a box toward him.

His eyes grew three sizes as he stared like a deer in headlights at her stretched latex covered boob flesh. "Sweet Mary."

She stood up and cocked her hips. "Take a picture, it'll last longer."

"Oh, sorry." He shook his head and looked away.

"No, I mean it." She undid her halter and set the girls free. "Take a picture."

He stared at her with his mouth gaping. He closed it. "Hank, get over man. Bring your phone."

A skinny boy with a cigarette on his lip came around the side. "What do you... Holy fuck."

She winked at the boy and cupped her volleyball sized boobs. "He wants you to take a picture."

Hank nodded and dragged his phone out of his front pocket. His pants looked tighter. He snapped a picture.

Angela flipped her hair back and posed.

Hank snapped another pick. "Jimmy, get over here you got to see this."

A taller boy with bigger muscles came around the corner. He didn't say anything, just stared with his mouth open.

Angela rolled her eyes. "Aww, fuck it. I'm going to be late again." She unbuckled the plastic belt and let it fall, then stripped off the UPS shirt and dropped it on a box. She winked at them. "I'll give you a show, if you promise to help me unload, 'kay?"

"Absolutely," the first boy whispered.

She turned her back to them and slowly spread her legs. The skirt rode up her cheeks. She started a slow grind, and then she bent over arching her back.

"Oh, my God," Jimmy said.

She turned around and lifted the front of the skirt, showing them her pussy.

Jimmy smiled and climbed into the back of the van. He tossed his cigarette into the alley.

"Hey, what are you guys doing back here?" The fourth boy had come around to see where they had gone.

The other two climbed into the van. "I must be dreaming," the first boy said.

Jimmy had his hands on Angela's waist, and she ground her hips against his leg

"I'm really wet."

"Y... You are?" Jimmy asked.

She took his hand and pushed it against her sex. "Can't you tell?"

Jimmy groaned. He didn't need any more encouragement. He pushed Angela backward into Hank and the first boy's arms. They lifted her up.

Jimmy grabbed her legs and rested them on his shoulders, then he grabbed her ass and started licking her pussy.

The other two boys started fondling her big tits as they held her.

"Oh!" Angela groaned. "Such good boys." Her eyes wandered to the boy still standing in the alley. "Don't you like girls?"

"Yeah," he said.

The first boy laughed. "That's Donny, he's saving himself for Kimiko."

"Unnh," Angela moaned. Jimmy had a nice thick tongue and he knew what to do with it. She smiled at Donny. "That's nice. Saving up your cum for one girl. Very romantic."

Donny looked embarrassed.

"Ooo, that's right, Jimmy. Suck Mama's clit!" Jimmy redoubled his efforts and Angela popped.

She heard a gurgling sound and something ran down between her ass cheeks.

Jimmy was gulping.

"Oh!" Angela cried. "What happened?"

Jimmy lowered her feet to the floor. "I don't know. You squirted something in my mouth." He licked his lips. "It tasted amazing!"

Angela giggled.

Suddenly, Jimmy's eyes rolled back in his head and he leaned on her shoulders. "Fuck!"

A dark stain spread out across the crotch of his jeans.

Hank laughed. "Damn, Jimmy, did you cream your jeans?"

"Screw you, Hank," Jimmy growled. He tried to straighten up, but grabbed his crotch instead. "Damn! I'm still hard!"

Angela reached out and ran a long finger down the outline of his hard on. "I'll say." She dropped to her knees and reached out to unzip Jimmy's fly. She hesitated with her fingers on the tab. "Say, you boys are all eighteen, right?"

They all said 'yes' quickly and Angela unzipped him.

His rock hard eight inch cock sprang out, flinging cum on her lips.

Angela giggled. She licked the cum off her lips. "Mmm, I like that. I want more." She smiled up at him. "Ever had a blowjob?"

He nodded. "My ex-girlfriend used to."

"Not like this one, she didn't," Angela said. She leaned forward and swallowed him to the root, the tip of her tongue lapping at his thick balls.

"Damn!" Jimmy groaned.

The other two boys were unzipping and unbuttoning as fast as they could.

She set up a rhythm, taking him deep in her throat and sliding it all the way out to the tip, where she would lick the head and swallow him deep again.

Angela reached up and took Jimmy's hand. She pulled it to the back of her head.

He smirked when he realized what she wanted. Jimmy grabbed her hair and pounded her throat. "Deep throat my cock, slut!"

Angela groaned and laughed.

She wanted him to do that. She wanted to be used.

She could remember the few times her husband had forced her like this. Angela had hated it then.

Why did she suddenly love it? Crave it?

He was pumping harder into her throat, and she knew it wouldn't take much longer.

He exploded deep in her throat and she gulped it down. It tasted so much better than the spunk at the adult store.

Jimmy pulled out and sat down on the floor of the van. "Oh, my God. That was so good."

Hank walked in front of Angela and rubbed his dick across her lips. It was thick and about seven inches long.

Angela shook her head. "Nope. You boys are going to have to earn your blowjobs like Jimmy did."

The two boys looked at each other. "What do you want us to do?"

"Hmm, I know." She sat down and leaned back in Jimmy's arms. "Come here and suck my titties."

The boys dropped to their knees and sucked her nipples into their mouths.

Both boys groaned and their eyes grew wide.

Angela chuckled. "Yeah, nurse Mama."

They went insane, sucking wildly, gulping as they swallowed her milk.

She pulled them close and they lay down in her lap, one on either side. They nursed and stroked their hard cocks as she whispered encouragement.

She could feel the sucking as a tingle in her pussy.

This is what bliss feels like, she thought. She turned her head to the side and kissed Jimmy. Their tongues met and he reached down to fondle her clit.

"What's going on out here?" a girl's voice asked.

Angela opened her eyes.

Donny was dashing around the side of the van. "No, it's okay, Kimiko."

"Um, no it isn't. Melanie is freaking out. Did they bring the straws?"

"Yeah, yeah, I think so."

"You're acting weird," Kimiko said.

Footsteps approached the back of the van.

"No, please, Kimiko, don't," Donny said.

The Asian girl appeared outside the van. "No way."

Angela smiled. "You must be Kimiko. Donny really wants to fuck you."

"Excuse me?" She glared at Angela and turned to Donny. "What kind of sick twisted shit are you into, Donny?"

He threw his hands in the air. "I don't know any more than you do. She just showed up and they started fucking."

Angela rubbed the boys hair as they nursed. "Yeah, we just met. Aren't they sweet?"

"You're like old enough to be their Mom," Kimiko said.

"Mmm," Angela whispered. "I sure am enjoying nursing them."

Kimiko squinted her eyes and stared at the nursing boys. "Holy fuck! They're drinking her milk! I'm getting Melanie, you guys are so fucked."

Donny grabbed her arm. "Kimiko, wait. I don't think it's their fault. She's doing something to them."

She jerked her arm away. "Yeah, getting them off! You know, them I understand, because they're pigs, but I thought you were better than this, Donny."

"All I've done is watch."

"Yeah, right."

Angela untangled herself from the boys. They seemed to be in a daze. She stood up. "He's telling the truth, Kimiko. They said he's saving all his cum for you." She walked to the back of the van and knelt down in front of her.

Kimiko turned and looked at Donny. "What?"

"No!" Donny groaned. "The guys said that."

"You fucking perv. Do you think I would date a loser like you?"

Angela frowned. "That's not nice, Kimiko!"

"Shut up, Whore!" Kimiko yelled. "Fuck this. I'm calling the cops."

The police? Angela panicked. She wouldn't be able to finish her route! She wouldn't be able to clock out!

She leaned out and grabbed Kimiko by her black Melanie's Pizza t-shirt. She pulled her into the van.

Kimiko screamed and kicked.

Instinct took over.

Angela thrust her left nipple into the girl's mouth and squeezed her breast.

Kimiko's eyes rolled back in her head. She just lay there for an instant with the clear milk dribbling from the corner of her mouth.

"Let her go!" Donny yelled as he climbed into the van.

"No, Donny, just watch. It's going to be okay," Angela soothed.

Kimiko's eyes fluttered under her lids. Her mouth closed tighter around the nipple.

She began to suck and swallow.

"Good girl, Kimiko,"Angela whispered.

"Don't do that," Donny whispered as he crouched down beside them.

Angela smiled. "I don't understand what's happening, Donny. I'm confused as well. But, look at her face. I'm making her feel good."

All the stress had gone out of the girl's face and her small hand wandered to the waistband of her jeans.

Angela giggled and helped her unbutton them. Then she unzipped them and pulled them down her hips a few inches.

She was wearing black silk panties.

Donny gasped.

"Aren't they pretty, Donny?" Angela whispered. "Don't you want to see what they're covering?"

He was breathing hard. "N... No, this is wrong."

Kimiko's hand slid under the black silk and massaged her clit.

"No, it isn't," Angela whispered. "See? She's showing you she's ready."

Donny shook his head.

"Pull her panties down and help her."

Donny looked up at Angela. "Do you think?"

Angela looked down at the delicate mouth nursing her. She smiled. "Definitely. Help her, Donny."

Donny reached down and slid the jeans and panties down to her thighs.

Her clean shaven snatch came into view.

Donny jumped as if he had received an electric shock.

Angela gasped. "Look, Donny! She shaves her pussy like a slut."

He ran his index finger down the inside of her thigh.

Kimiko tried to spread her legs.

He didn't hesitate this time. He pulled off her black sneakers and slipped her jeans and panties off completely.

She spread her long legs and stopped frigging her clit. Instead, she slipped two slender fingers into her pussy.

Angela smiled. "See the little nubbin she was rubbing. Kiss it. That's her clit."

"I... I know what it is." He leaned forward and kissed it gently before sucking it into his mouth.

Angela leaned down and whispered to Kimiko so only she could hear. "He's such a gentle lover, isn't he, Kimiko?"

Kimiko moaned against her breast.

Angela rubbed Donny's curly brown hair as the boy licked and sucked Kimiko's swelling clit.

She looked up to see the other three boys watching intently and stroking their dicks.

She eased her nipple out of Kimiko's mouth.

"Nuh... No!" Kimiko whispered.

Angela bit her lower lip. She'd never even imagined what she was contemplating doing before this moment. Honestly, there had been no interest in her.

But, today was a very strange day.

She stood up and stepped over Kimiko's face, her shoes beside the girl's ears. Angela lowered herself gently, crouching on the heels. She stopped with her wet snatch two inches from Kimiko's mouth. "Open your mouth, baby," Angela whispered.

Angela pressed her cunt down on the girl's lips and was rewarded with her small, warm tongue snaking into her depths. "Oh, yesss!"

Donny looked up from eating Kimiko out. "No! Don't do that! She's not like that."

Angela giggled and pressed his face back into Kimiko's sex. "Oh, she is exactly like that." Angela wondered if this was the first time the girl had tried pussy? She didn't see how it was possible this could be her first time - Kimiko was quickly working her into a frenzy.

Is this my first time with a woman? Angela thought. No, of course not. Angela was a slut, a fuck toy. She was Sugar Tits. All fuck toys were bi, and she had always been a slut, hadn't she?

Angela winced. A sharp pain went through her head, right between her eyes.

The farmhouse. The white farmhouse, and the man. She had handed him his package and someone screamed...

Kimiko moaned into her cunt and Angela's thoughts clouded again. I'm a slut, a fucking slut cum dump. I need to finish my route, go to the warehouse, clock out, get in my car, and drive back to the farmhouse.

She leaned down and kissed Donny's head.

He looked up, his young face slick with girl juice.

"It's time, Donny. Fuck this little whore." She felt like an animal. Powerful. Beyond that, she felt in charge. Everyone in the van was doing as she commanded. She was the alpha bitch.

All the males wanted to fuck her, and her only competition had her tongue in Angela's twat, right where she belonged.

Donny stood up and fumbled with his belt. "I... I don't think I should, I mean... do you think she wants it?"

Angela rolled her eyes. "Donny, I know you have this idea of Kimiko here as some perfect girl, but believe me, she's just a fucking whore. I mean look at her - she just met me and she's eating my cunt... Mmm, and she's doing it so nice. She wants your thick hard cock, Donny." She took hold of the girl's knees and pulled her legs into the air. "Fuck her, Donny. Fuck her hard."

"But, she's..."

"To hell with you then," Angela said. "Jimmy, get your horse dick over here and show Donny how to treat this bitch."

Jimmy grinned stroking his nine inch cock. "No problem, I've wanted to lay this skank since the first time I saw her."

"No!" Donny said. He unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants and boxers, revealing a hard eight inch dick. "She's mine."

Angela licked her lips. "That's right. Get over here."

Donny kicked off his clothes. He started to kneel down between Kimiko's legs, but Angela took a firm grip on his hard on and rubbed the head with her thumb.

"Not yet," she said. She pulled him to her lips.

"But, if I shoot, I won't be able to..."

"You let me worry about that," Angela said and then she engulfed his shaft, sucking the head down her throat.

"Oh, God," Donny groaned.

It wouldn't take long. He was young and inexperienced - she was surprised he hadn't cum in his pants already.

She cupped his balls with her right hand as she sucked him in and out. She smiled as she felt his balls pull up. Here it cums.

Donny shot a gallon of cum down her throat and she swallowed it all, looking directly into his eyes as she milked every last drop out of his dick.

I made him give me that cum he was saving for her. Her own orgasm came and she drenched Kimiko's face as she squirted.

She hauled Donny's long cock out of her mouth. "Lick up every drop of my juice, you stupid cunt! You hear me, cum dump?"

Kimiko groaned and licked harder.

"Good slut."

Donny had sunk to his knees and Angela smiled at him.

He was stroking his softened cock.

Jimmy took a step forward. "My turn."

"Fuck that!" Hank said. "We ain't had our turn."

Angela shook her head. "No. Donny's going to fuck her." She stood up.

Kimiko moaned. "No... don't stop. I need..."

Angela gently guided Donny's mouth to her nipple. "Drink."

He sucked gently at first, but when the milk hit him, he latched on like a newborn.

Angela sighed as he tried to drain her tit. She was beginning to realize she could produce more than an army of men could drink.

She reached down and closed her hand around his rapidly stiffening prick. Angela jacked him and a blob of precum oozed out of the swollen head. She massaged it over the end of his cock with her thumb and pushed him away from her breast. "Now you're ready."

She knelt down still stroking his cock.

He looked hypnotized, staring intently at Kimiko's swollen cunt lips.

"Fuck her hard, and try not to cum so fast, 'kay?" She placed the head of his cock against the slippery opening.

The boy needed no further coaxing. He sank his long prick into the girl.

She bucked and rolled her hips under him, and he pushed in balls deep.

Angela giggled as she stepped over the now hard fucking couple.

Kimiko wrapped her long legs around him pulling him deeper, and they moaned into a kiss.

As she watched them fuck, Jimmy slipped behind her and rubbed his stiff, leaking prick against the small of her back. Angela laughed and leaned her head back against him. Jimmy's fingers closed on her tingling nipples and she sprayed milk over the two fucking at her feet. "I just love working with young people, expanding their horizons," whispered.

Jimmy laughed in her ear. "What's your name? I never asked."

The question bothered her. She wasn't sure why it bothered her so bad, but it was a conundrum. "Sugar Tits," she giggled.

"Mmm," he groaned as he squeezed out twin jets of milk from her H cups. "That's the perfect name for you."

"Thank you," she said. No, my name is Angela! a voice screamed in her head. She felt embarrassed and her face felt hot as she blushed. She shook her head, it was aching again. This is wrong. She concentrated on the tingling in her pussy and tits. She watched Donny's strong hips thrusting his thick cock into the little slut - Kimiko was moaning now.

Watching the raw sex helped. The pain receded and suddenly her mind returned to 'normal' - she felt like she was floating on a pink cloud of cotton candy. She could hear the other voice, but it was far away.

12