Transformed by My Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I expected it to hurt, but it slid out surprisingly smoothly. My pussy was still wet, and the dildo felt warm and slick as well. It was glistening in my hand, and I dropped it onto my sheets, before I got up.

My panties and pyjama bottom were pooled around my ankles, and I quickly pulled those up, still feeling embarrassed. My breasts were aching oddly, and when I rubbed one hand across them, my nipples immediately hardened but they did feel better. Odd.

To get my mind off the weird way I had woken up, I decided to first sort out the load of laundry I had left in the machine last night. Once that was taken care of, I had a quick breakfast and then ventured into my living room.

The box of toys was still there on my coffee table, and in the daylight the purple and dark blue dildos definitely didn't look any less terrifying.

I sat down on my sofa, staring at them. I still couldn't believe these were actually mine, along with the trashy corset and thong, the breast cream and the lube. I also wondered what the buttons on some of the toys would do, so I grabbed the letter that had been in the box again. I turned it around, and only now noticed that a full list of contents had been printed on the back. Most of the toys, as I had suspected, were indeed dildos, but there were also a few vibrators in there - that had to be the five with the buttons at the base - and also several butt plugs.

I pulled a disgusted face when I saw that, and eyed the box suspiciously. Four of the toys had a more tapered point than the others, clearly meant to make insertion easier. Those were probably the butt plugs. Ew, why would any woman use those? Men had prostrates, which I had read could make anal stimulation feel really good, but women didn't have those. No, when I would use these toys again, they would definitely only go inside my vagina!

My eyes wandered to the vibrators, and I picked the slimmest dark red one out of the box. I switched it on, and was pleasantly surprised when it buzzed quietly. The battery was already charged, now that was a wonderful service. In the corner of the box, next to the other tube of lube, was a charger, its lead neatly coiled up. I was relieved I wouldn't need to use it right now, my pussy was already throbbing impatiently.

The toy's vibrations weren't very impressive to look at, but then I knew that they would feel a lot more impressive inside of me. Turning the red vibrator off, I hurried back into my bedroom and slipped into my bed.

I picked up the lube, figuring that once again it was probably best to be safe than sorry, and carefully spread some of the clear lube up and down the vibrator.

I lay back, and pulled down my panties and pyjama bottoms just far enough so I could push the vibrator inside of me. It was about the same girth as the dildo I had used last night, and it already felt good to thrust in and out of my slick pussy with it. On my next thrust in, I turned it on and I gasped.

The vibrations that had seemed so tiny and insignificant had turned into rolling undulations inside of me. I pushed the vibrator in as deep as it would go, and then released it as I closed my legs. Oh my God, parts of it seemed to swell and then go down again as it vibrated, and it felt amazing.

Soon, I was squirming and writhing on my bed. I did slip my left hand between my legs, fingering the base of the vibrator to see what a different setting would do, then moaned as I sped up its movements. Oh, this was so much better than my own fingers. I was filled, every inch of my inner walls were stimulated in turn, and the pleasure was building slowly.

Both my hands were free, and out of their own accord they moved up my body and under my t-shirt, cupping my breasts. It felt so good to touch them, so good to circle my nipple with my fingers until they were rockhard again. I moaned when I pinched them, the shock of pain adding to my arousal.

I was panting and whimpering, desperate for release, and I quickly changed the setting to make the vibrator go even faster. This was as fast as it could go; there was no higher setting. But I wasn't disappointed, since the vibrator was moving fast enough for me, and I rocked my hips in an automatic fucking movement.

My free hands were still caressing my breasts and nipples, my t-shirt pushed up now. I had only pulled my bedsheets up far enough to cover my waist, so my breasts were completely exposed. The curtains to my bedroom were drawn, so no one would be able to see in, but I still felt exposed and more than a little naughty.

My fingers were pinching my nipples, even tugging on them a little, and soon I was coming hard. My orgasm seemed to last forever, since the vibrator kept going relentlessly. I had rolled onto my side, gasping as the aftershocks of my first orgasm led into my second orgasm, and only then I managed to turn the vibrator off completely.

I pulled it out of my pussy, which was still clenching around it as if it didn't want to let it go, and stared at it. I turned it on again, and there was no sign of the strange undulations I was sure I had felt.

I lay in bed for a little longer, dozing peacefully, but after about thirty minutes I decided to try the vibrator again. It really was strange, the way those simple vibrations turned into undulations. Perhaps I should try to look at it as I pushed it inside of me? Yes, maybe that would explain something!

As I pushed the bedsheets out of the way and my panties and pyjama bottoms further down, I glanced at the curtains. They were fully drawn, and I spread my legs. I was greeted by the sight of my dark, trimmed pubic hair, the curls slightly damp from all the masturbating I had been doing.

I turned the vibrator on and set it on its lowest setting, and slowly pushed it inside. It slid in easily, and I tried to see if it its movements changed as it entered my vagina, but while it certainly felt different, it didn't look different. Oh well, I simply pushed it in deep and to its highest setting, and enjoyed the way it seemed to twist and roll inside of me.

My hands found my nipples again, still sensitive from earlier, but the sharp pain from tugging on my nipples only added to the pleasure. I was coming again within seconds, and even as I was whimpering with ecstasy, I forced myself to turn it off. Today was a Saturday, I couldn't lie in bed and masturbate all day.

I made myself get up, and I realised that my activities had left me rather sweaty. I would need to take a quick shower before I could go out and do some much-needed groceries.

As I washed myself, I also eyed my pubic hair. It was getting a bit long, and had ruined the view before when I had been looking at the vibrator going in and out of my pussy. The idea of a bare pussy had never appealed to me before, but now I thought it would look rather nice.

I was very careful with my razor, and it meant that my shower took longer than I had planned, but eventually the skin was nicely smooth and I smiled as I couldn't help but look down at it. It looked different, but I thought it was definitely an improvement.

I dried off quickly, and spread some more of the breast cream across my breasts and nipples before wrapping the towel around my damp hair.

Fully nude, I stepped into my bedroom. I usually kept the towel wrapped around my body, but since the curtains were drawn that wouldn't matter.

I slipped on a nice clean pair of panties, and they felt good against my smooth pussy. My bra, oddly enough, was too tight. That was weird, I had only bought it last week in my usual size. I tried all my other bras, but somehow none of them fit me properly. They were all too tight, with my breasts spilling out at the top ever so slightly. I bit my lip, wondering what to do. The tight bra was only mildly uncomfortable. I didn't want to go to the supermarket without a bra, so I pulled a t-shirt over my head and picked a skirt to go with it. I usually preferred trousers, but the weather had been so nice and warm over the past few days that I decided to go with a skirt that came down to my knees.

*

The drive to the supermarket was a short one, but as I walked through the sliding doors, I already knew I would do my best to make it a short trip. The tight bra was making me more aware of my breasts than ever, and they were so sensitive that my nipples were poking through the fabric.

My mind was constantly on the various toys back home I still hadn't tried, and I was glad I had taken a shopping list with me. I walked through the vegetable aisle and stared at the cucumbers. Mmm, those certainly looked nice and thick...

I shook my head, disturbed at my own thoughts. Ew, who would even use a cucumber for that? Especially since I had some wonderful toys back home. I quickly grabbed the apples I wanted, and kept moving.

My mind wasn't the only thing that wandered, I also found myself eyeing more men than I usually did on a brief supermarket trip. Most of them barely noticed me, too caught up in their own shopping, but a couple of them smirked when they noticed my staring, and then their eyes lowered to check out my breasts.

The heat in my pussy increased, and with flushed cheeks I hurried to another aisle. The guy in the wine aisle had been cute, maybe I should give him my phone number or seduce him for a quickie in a backroom... I shifted on my feet as I stared at cereal boxes. I felt empty inside, and my panties were already damp. I needed to get a dildo or a real, nice, hard dick inside of me, and soon.

I rushed through the rest of my shopping, lingering in the freezer section, but the cooler temperature didn't help. The cute guy from the wine aisle sidled up to me, and from the corner of my eye I could tell he was looking me up and down, his eyes fixed on my rock hard nipples. I wondered if he had a big cock, and how hard he could fuck me with it.

A supermarket employee accidentally nudged me to re-stock the pizzas, and I was pulled out of my fantasies. I glanced at the cute wine aisle guy, and quickly fled to the nearest self check-out system.

I needed to get home.

*

As soon I got home, I put my two bags of groceries in the kitchen, then ran into my bedroom, kicking off my shoes as I went. I had left the toys I had used so far on my bed, and within seconds I had pulled aside my panties to push a dildo deep inside of me. "Fuck," I moaned, as I pushed it in and out of me. My bra was straining to keep my breasts contained, the discomfort adding to my pleasure. "Fuck, please."

I closed my eyes, fucking myself frantically with the dildo until I finally came. But I didn't feel the usual relief at all, I just felt the same horniness as I had before! I needed more, something bigger.

I looked around the bed and saw the glorious vibrator. Yes, that would do wonderfully. I pulled out the dildo, ignoring the ache in my empty pussy, and moaned as I slid the vibrator on. I immediately turned it on its highest setting, then gasped as it started to roll and move inside of me. Oh yes, this was much better.

A second orgasm washed over me, and as I lay there, still enjoying the stimulation, I realised I would have to get up to put my groceries away. But that would mean pulling out the vibrator. The thought made me shudder. I had felt so empty and horny in the supermarket, I didn't want to feel that way again if I could help it.

But what if I could keep the vibrator inside of me? Maybe slide its base inside my panties? I carefully did that, moaning as my panties now covered the base of the vibrator, keeping it pressed firmly inside of me while it was turned off. Oh yes, that felt good.

Then I carefully got out of my bed, and stood up. I was feeling weak in my knees, and it was awkward to move, but the vibrator stayed inside of me. But my panties were digging into my skin at my hips and it wasn't very comfortable. I needed a different solution.

I walked over to the coffee table with the box of toys again. Aphrodite Inc. had been so thoughtful so far, not just providing me with toys but also with lube and a charger, maybe they had something for this as well. I leaned over to rifle through the box, and I found the thong again.

I picked it up, intending to throw it out of the way, when I noticed that the odd pouches in the crotch and ass area of the thong had the same size as the bases of the dildos and vibrators. I examined the thong more closely. It seemed to be my size, and I thought that the see-through material would go great with my newly shaven pussy.

I lay down on my sofa to take off my panties, already soaked through with my juices, and with a sigh I removed the vibrator as well. It was glistening, and I could feel my pussy throb hungrily. I slid the base of the vibrator into the thong's pouch, and it fit perfectly.

I quickly pulled the thong on, and carefully slid the vibrator back inside of me, moaning as it filled me up again. I pulled the thong in place, and it was surprisingly comfy between my cheeks.

I stood up again and lifted my skirt. I had been right, my bare pussy did look nice in the see-through material! The other pouch was resting against my asshole, and as I dropped my skirt, I realised that pouch was meant for one of the butt plugs. I still didn't feel any urge to shove something up my asshole, but I had to admit that looking at the plugs was making me curious...

I didn't turn the vibrator on as I put my things away, humming happily to myself as my constant moving and crouching down made the vibrator press against my inner walls. I should've gone to the supermarket wearing this thong and dildo combination. A part of me was horrified at the thought of doing something so trashy, something so slutty, but another part of me was very turned on by thinking about it. Then again, almost anything was turning me on at the moment.

Once I had packed my things away, I sat on the sofa, squirming as that pushed the vibrator deeper inside of me. As good as this vibrator felt, there were still a couple of others in there. Thicker, longer ones that had me very intrigued.

I picked out an orange one, which pulsed in my hand as I turned it on. How would this one feel in my pussy? I grabbed the unopened tube of lube from the box, and spread some of it on the new vibrator, then lay back to switch the two vibrators as quickly as I possibly could. My pussy quickly swallowed the orange vibrator, and I slid its base neatly into its special pouch. I threw the other vibrator back in the box, then lay back as I turned it on.

The vibrator pulsed rhythmically, and it felt like it was even thrusting in and out of me. I spread my legs and looked down, but no, the base was still in its pouch, not moving at all. The thrusts were slow but deep, and I moaned as I closed my eyes. Yes, this was wonderful. My hands moved up my body, underneath my t-shirt to pull my bra down and out of the way. My breasts were aching and I sighed with relief when I caressed my nipples with my fingers. I should probably use some more of that breast cream later, that would surely help...

Suddenly, my cell phone began to ring and I grunted with displeasure as I slowly leaned up to grab it from the coffee table. I didn't recognise the number, but pressed 'answer' anyway. "Elizabeth Roberts," I said, hoping it didn't sound too much like a breathy moan.

"Hello, Miss Roberts," came a cheerful reply. "I'm John, from Aphrodite Inc. You called us yesterday?"

I nodded, then realised that John wouldn't be able to see that. "Yeah," I managed, closing my eyes at the deep thrusts inside of me. "About the - the contest?" I slid my free hand between my legs, and struggled to find the off switch for the vibrator. I couldn't keep moaning down the phone like a whore!

"Yes, Miss Roberts," John replied, and if he thought my voice sounded odd, he didn't mention it. "We've been able to track it down to a contest we ran three months ago as part of our questionnaire on our website's layout," he explained. "The questionnaire was filled in by a couple of thousand people across the country, and ten lucky winners for a box of toys that suited their reported gender, Miss."

A loud moan escaped my mouth as I accidentally found a higher setting, and the vibrator's thrusts became faster and harder. "Oooh," I whimpered. Oh, this felt so good, I hadn't been fucked this hard in years. But I was also trying to make sense of John's answer. In the past, I had been a member of a website where you could earn points for filling in questionnaires, and those points could be exchanged for gifts. I was pretty sure I had stopped doing that about a year ago, but if the vibrator in my pussy was anything to go by, I clearly hadn't.

"Does that sound right, Miss Roberts?"

"Mmm, yes," I moaned, my fingers now pushing the vibrator even deeper into my pussy. Oh, it felt so good, why had I wanted it to stop?

"I thought so." He chuckled. "So, have you been enjoying your prizes, Miss Roberts?"

"Yes!" I cried out, bucking my hips as the vibrator fucked me. I was gonna come soon, very soon.

"Have you been using our lube like a good girl?" he asked, his voice a low purr. "And our cream?"

"Uh huh," I managed, my free hand drifting from my pussy to one of my nipples. "Mmm, so good."

He chuckled again. "Yes, our testing panel told us that too. Miss Roberts... can I call you Elizabeth? Or even Lizzy? It's such a mouthful, don't you think?"

I was thinking of other mouthfuls, and nodded. "That's fine." I had never let anyone call me Lizzy before, but from John it sounded nice.

"Good girl." His low voice made me shiver. "Which toy are you using, Lizzy? Right now?"

"A - a vibrator," I replied, my cheeks flushing. I had never talked about sex over the phone, feeling far too embarrassed, but this was okay, this was just someone from Aphrodite Inc. who probably wanted to know if I was enjoying their toys. "An orange one. It's, mmm, it's fucking me."

"Nice and hard?"

"Ooh yes," I whimpered, pinching one of my nipples. "Aah!"

"And what are you wearing, Lizzy? That sexy little thong we sent you?"

I felt my cheeks burn. "Yeah... I - I like how the toy fits in there," I admitted.

"Toy? You mean, you haven't tried the butt plugs we sent you?"

"No," I replied, and felt a brief stab of guilt at John's obvious disappointment. "I've never - haven't ever, I, ooh God!"

"You've never played with your ass?" he asked. "Oh, Lizzy, are you in for a treat. You should definitely try our butt plugs."

I writhed on my sofa, on the edge of orgasm now. "I will!" I gasped, already wondering what it would feel like to slowly push one of the plugs inside of me.

"Good," he murmured. "Good girl. Tell me, are you wearing that corset too? I bet your tits look wonderful in it, your nipples nice and hard, begging to be pinched and twisted."

His words made me twist my own nipples, and I moaned down the phone. "I'm not," I confessed, feeling guilty again. Here John was, being nice to me and all, and I hadn't even tried his gifts! "I'm sorry."

"That's okay, Lizzy. You've been busy, haven't you? Busy fucking yourself with our toys? Making yourself come again and again?"

"Oh yes, I have," I moaned. "I'm gonna - gonna come!"

"Come for me, Lizzy," he urged me. "I wanna hear you come hard."

I twisted my nipple again as the vibrator thrust deep inside of me, and that sent me over the edge. I was moaning louder now, closing my legs as my pussy clenched around the vibrator, which kept on fucking me hard. "Please, please, yes, oooh!" I was panting as I came down, and forced my hand to let go of my nipple to turn off the vibrator.

"Mmm, that sounded like a good orgasm, Lizzy," John purred from the other end of the line. "Was it a good one?"

"Yeah," I managed, "but I want more." My pussy was still throbbing, and I could feel my juices slide down my pussy and between my ass cheeks.