Transformed by Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given the severe pain Mum inflicted on my bum only days ago for the temerity of wearing knickers, her now candid and tolerant statements about boys and their girly curiosities and instincts were difficult to accept. Still, her revelations could, at least in part, explain why I was so at ease when cross-dressed.

"So, I am not going gaga. My interest in female things is okay."

"Bill, your curiosity and actions are quite normal for a boy whose feminine side has begun to reveal itself. Indeed, the fact that you are adapting to these novel feelings rather than rejecting them suggests your female instincts are powerful. I am sorry I assumed you were only being a disgusting boy when I caught you in Ann's panties. I should have twigged to the truth. But now I want to make up for my error by helping you through what must be an unsettling challenge."

"No need to apologise, Mum. I know I was in the wrong for secretly wearing Ann's panties. Finding out the why and wherefore explanation does not excuse my actions. I should have asked permission, so your punishment for my improper behaviour was warranted. Also, it cleans the slate and allows us to move forward. I can now understand why I have these compulsions, but I must ask, "How far will my feminisation go, and is it permanent?"

"That depends on many things. Most adolescent lads are so heavily conditioned that they automatically suppress even the merest hint of femininity. However, some boys like my sons will encompass and retain some female characteristics and instincts for a short period or even throughout life while outwardly maintaining a macho image."

"Very occasionally, a boy fully embraces their female nature and becomes, to all intents, a girl. So, who knows where your journey will end? We will have to wait and see, but rest assured, I will support you."

I saw a distinct twinkle in Mum's eyes when she said this, but I did not give it much attention. In hindsight, I realised that was the moment my fate was sealed. Mum would not leave things to chance; she would do everything she could to make me a girl.

"Thank you, Mum. You have already helped me resolve many things. Giving in to machismo and hiding my female side would be the easiest and safest choice for me, but that would just lead to a life of 'what-ifs', a constant wondering of how life would have been had I accepted my feminine instincts. So, I want to explore them as much as I can.

"Good, now that is decided, we need to go shopping; you must have your own clothes; it is improper for you to keep wearing Ann's gear. So, firstly take off all your boys' things."

Without further delay, I stripped down to my underpants as I did with Ann, but Mum had none of this modesty.

"Heavens above, take those off. I have seen it all before."

Without a doubt, Mum had already seen me in the buff, but that did not stop me from blushing, as all was revealed when I stepped out of my drawers. Thankfully, Mum had already picked up a pair of white knickers from the clothes on her bed, so I quickly stepped into them, quivered, and sighed as I pulled them up into place.

"Oh, my, panties really have you under their spell. No wonder you like them."

I nodded before saying, "Yes, they make me feel special."

Next, Mum handed me a padded bra, a pair of stockings and a short-haired wig. Once I had them on, I was astounded by my image in the mirror. Instead of being a boy in lingerie, I looked distinctly female. Could undies alone do this to me? Once the summer dress and sandals were on, followed by some light makeup, there was no doubt; all apparent signs of masculinity were hidden, and I could pass as one of my sisters.

"Dear me, your feminine side must be powerful. Your body is changing to a curvier, more feminine form, so girls' clothes hang well on you."

Once again, I noticed a bright gleam in Mum's eyes as she said this. But I had no time to dwell on it because she quickly rounded up my sisters and led us all out of the house and off into town. Mum and Ann led while Isobel, Morag, and I walked a little behind. All was going okay until the three of us were caught off guard by a strong gust of wind which suddenly lifted our skirts just as a group of raucous males passed. I went bright red and panicked as I desperately tried to cover up my knickers. By contrast, Isobel and Morag were calmness personified; they quickly got their skirts and mine back in place and kept going as though nothing had happened. In doing so, they taught me that the occasional knicker flash is inevitable no matter how careful you are. So, the best approach is not to make a big fuss about it, quickly cover oneself, and then move on as though it was only a minor inconvenience. I was grateful for Isobel and Morag's tuition and tried to put it into practice. However, I am sure it will come as no surprise that it was a long time before I could carry off the accidental knicker flash with the calmness and aplomb of my sisters.

Mum led us into a large dress shop and set about selecting clothes for me while Isobel, Ann and Morag sought out ones for themselves. Having picked out several possible outfits, she led us to that horror of women's clothing shops, the changing rooms, where every item must be tried to find out if it fits you. Ann and I were shepherded into one cubicle, and Isobel and Morag into another. At the same time, Mum shuttled between the two giving her opinions on each outfit we tried on.

My life-long dread of shop changing rooms started that day, for there is nothing quite so unnerving as hearing the cubicle curtain rustle just as you are down to your undies. At first, Ann did not appear to be bothered by this. Still, as we were changing for a second time, she said she wished there was a lockable door rather than only a curtain that anyone could open, even accidentally, at any time. Eventually, Mum approved of outfits for Ann and me. Then, Mum took me in search of panties while my sisters gathered in one changing room to try on bras. Eventually, I nodded approval when Mum picked out two packs of pastel maxi panties for me, and we headed back to the changing area, where the girls were waiting for us. So, we gathered up all our goods and headed to the cash desk. The rather austere woman behind the counter broke into a smile. She chatted happily to Mum while her assistants bagged all the purchases she had paid for. As we left the shop, the lady wished us a good day.

The walk home was unadventurous but slow and tiring. Nevertheless, after dinner, Mum insisted, we model our new clothes. This event was great fun; I initially thought that was all there was. But, as we paraded, chatted, and giggled together throughout the evening, I realised I was no longer being treated as a boy with three sisters; I was now, to all intents, one of four sisters. Mum's unexpected earlier reactions now made sense. While I was still blissfully unaware of it, she had already twigged that far from only feeding my curiosity; my feminine side was now taking over and propelling me towards girlhood. Our afternoon together had further confirmed her perceptions. So, this evening's get-together was her way of setting the seeds of a new family dynamic. She loved me deeply as a son, but her joy at probably getting another daughter was there for all to see, and she would ensure it happened. Isobel, Ann, and Morag soon picked up on the beautiful vibes. As the evening closed, we had a group hug, and as we kissed each other on the cheek, Isobel said, "Welcome to the sisterhood; it is going to be so much fun."

Mum finally led me to my room, where I undressed and put on a pink nightie and panties she held up before me. "After your day as a girl, you should have the pleasure of spending the night as one."

As I settled under the bedcovers, I was quickly engulfed by the beguiling feminine scents of the nightdress and gently drifted off to sleep. So deep were my slumbers that Mum had to wake me in the morning. After a shower, I felt like her little girl as she fussed over me and helped me prepare for the day.

Mum took me in her arms and kissed me on both cheeks. "I am going to enjoy tutoring you through to womanhood. Let us go have breakfast and then talk with your sisters."

Isobel, Ann, and Morag were over the moon with the expanded family. Out of school, I was Billie full the time, and my sisters and I enjoyed many good times, picnics, and trips together.

I was enjoying this new life when I was cornered by a group of boys at college and severely beaten up.

"There is no place for pansies here. Become a man or get more of the same until you do."

I had no idea what provoked this brutal attack by boys who had previously accepted or at least tolerated me. But as Mum cleaned and patched me up, she quickly understood the reasons.

She said as I lay on my bed, "Oh my goodness, you are developing a curvy girl-like figure and pronounced breasts. No wonder boys are picking on you."

"Some bullies would have seen me changing for PE that afternoon. That may have been enough to set off the attack.

"Oh dear, I do not know how, but I must find a way to hide your new appearance from prying eyes."

Mum gasped when I finally took off my underpants. "Oh my, your boys' parts have shrunk. They were small when I last saw them, but now they are tinier than a little boy's."

I cringed. "I know. Even more, my cock no longer stands. The tip sometimes quivers and spurts a little liquid when it gets excited, just as when you spanked me, but the shaft never rouses. What is happening to me?"

"Honestly, I do not know. For whatever reason, you are becoming increasingly female while your male features are declining."

I was stunned and started to cry. "Wow, that makes sense. But what does it mean? Am I a freak?"

Mum smiled and again had that distinct twinkle in her eyes. "No, not at all. I am unsure, but it means your feminine side is strong and may be dominant. Let us keep it between ourselves until I have time to think it over."

"Okay, that is fine".

I got into my PJs and slipped into bed to rest, but Isobel, Ann, and Morag soon appeared in my room. The little madams knew Mum, and I had been having a 'special chat' and grilled me about it mercilessly. Eventually, I gave in and told them the gist of the conversation. Only when Isobel commented on this did I realise that they and Mum were already more au fait with my situation than I was? Moreover, they thought there was only one way forward.

I was still sore from the previous day's trauma and a little downcast as we all sat at breakfast the next morning. However, Isobel, Ann, and Morag did their best to cheer me up, and I was chatting happily with them when we went to the sitting room. However, the wind was taken entirely out of my sails by one announcement from Mum.

"In light of yesterday's events, Billie can no longer return to the boy's college. Since she is already spending most time as a girl, it would be best for her to go full-time and switch to a nearby all-girls college as soon as possible."

I voiced my deep fears about doing so, but my protests were half-hearted. I knew Mum was correct and quickly acceded to her wishes. As I agreed to this no-way-back change, Mum's eyes twinkled with glee, as did my sisters.

So Bill went to work with his uncle while I transferred to St Mary's College for Girls. This was a College from that attended by Isobel, Ann, and Morag. So, I found myself amongst five hundred feisty and eagle-eyed girls, all eager to scrutinise and judge any newbie. While all the new girls had to cope with this, it was obviously highly challenging for me because of the unspeakable horrors I would face if discovered to be a 'janegirl'. To add to my stress, I found that Ken's sister Jane was in my class. Luckily, good fortune was with me. She did not recognise me.

My first few weeks were, therefore, stressful. Nervousness caused me to have a few close calls with discovery. But, thankfully, no one else noticed or was any the wiser. This boosted my confidence because I now understood everything would be okay if I could avoid any major faux pas. Because every girl has their own quirks in style and demeanour, minor missteps would go unnoticed if not often repeated. As a result, I steadily settled comfortably into life as a schoolgirl.

My sisters successfully taught me how to blend in as just another new schoolgirl, but it was three days into my time at the College when my status was firmly established. That day, I had what I absolutely feared: a PE class, which involved changing into my gym gear along with my classmates. Thankfully, to maintain their modesty, all the girls had, like me, chosen to wear gym knickers for the whole day. So, as they took their school skirts off, only a sea of non-too-flattering bottle green was revealed. Furthermore, to my great relief, the front of my knickers appeared as smooth as the others. My male junk was now so small that it caused a nondescript bump in my knickers that resembled a girl's mound of Venus.

I was a little taken aback to find that Jane was sitting across from me, but I was in girl mode, so I did not react even as her neat bra-cupped boobs came into view when she changed into a PE vest. My only sensual thought was whether the Gym knickers Jane had on were those I had worn after a session with Ken.

My breasts were exposed as I changed into my PE top. Although small, my boobs were perky, firm, and nicely filled out my bra, as Jane commented.

I blushed as she said, "Boys are going to find those the perfect handful." In that instant, all my fears were quashed. Mission complete.

The class then headed to the hockey fields at the far side of the school. Being a newbie, I was not picked for either of the hockey teams and was left watching from the sideline. Keen to get some exercise, I wandered over to the running track and was quickly followed by Jane, who had also been left out. We saw one of the teachers give a nod of approval and then set off to do some laps together. I was delighted to have company, but at that moment, I preferred it would have been anyone but Jane. However, the stars must have been aligned that day because we hit it off straight away due to our shared interest in running, which set us on the path to becoming best friends.

Jane and I had just about completed one lap when we noticed a group of boys standing outside the fence, obviously transfixed by girls in what, for those times, was scanty clothing. When we passed close by them, they got particularly excited, as evidenced by the distinct tenting of their shorts. I could hardly believe it. These lads were getting rampant hard-ons while watching us, just as the boy me of years ago did whenever I saw nubile skimpily clad girls. Finally, as we passed them for the fifth time, there was no evidence of tenting, but each lad had a joyous smile. Obviously, they had shot their loads. To my amazement, the mere thought of all those rampant cocks eagerly doing their thing sent shivers through my body, causing my mound region to quiver and my gusset to moisten. I slowed to appreciate the unexpected waves of pleasure from my crotch and found that Jane had been similarly affected. So much so that the boys were gone before we completed our sixth lap.

Our classmates were gathering at the side of the pitch, so we joined them and returned to the gym hall. As I walked alongside these hot girls, I had a revelation. My junk was not stirring or reacting in any way to them. Yet, when I thought of all those cocks shooting their loads, it responded with girlish excitement. Mum was clearly correct. Living full-time as a girl strengthened my feminine characteristics and instincts while eliminating my masculine ones.

I settled in at College, studied hard and made many friends among my classmates. However, one monthly upset that nothing prepared me for was when most girls had their periods simultaneously. I knew there was a week in the month when they had periods and were particularly cranky. However, this angst and mayhem were nothing to that caused by several hundred girls in synchrony. The school became a war zone, with any of us not dealing with the monthly curse facing a torrid time. Indeed, to be left in peace during shark week, I eventually simulated that the curse was upon me by copying many of the actions and reactions of girls during their monthlies. Thankfully, this ploy worked. My only wish is that I had better appreciated my period-free days. I had no idea that upcoming changes to my body would make me endure monthlies for real.

My life as a girl now settled into a comfortable pattern at home and College. I continued that way for over four months when one day while shopping with Mum and my sisters, I collapsed and was rushed to hospital. I was drifting in and out of consciousness while Mum explained to the hospital staff what had happened. I was surprised they were not phased by me being a boy in girl's wear. In the following hours, I was vaguely aware of being poked, prodded, and assessed by many doctors. Eventually, when I returned to cognisance, I found myself in a single room. I was plugged into several machines, drips, and drains.

A nurse entered the room and said, "I am glad you are awake. We have been worried about you because we have never had anyone with your condition before."

I looked at her in shock, thinking the worst. "What do you mean? What condition do I have?"

"Oh dear, you should have been told long ago. I will get the consultant to talk with you."

I noticed a sign on the wall outside my room as I waited. I immediately understood why so many women were walking back and forth in the corridor. I was in a side room of the gynaecology ward.

As this sunk in, a senior consultant came into the room. She sat beside my bed and began her story.

"I am shocked you have not been informed of your circumstances before because they have major life-choice implications. Firstly, let me ask, do you know what a hermaphrodite is?"

"No, I have no idea. I have never heard the word before."

"Well, we are raised to believe that humans are exclusively male or female, with genetic, biological, and emotional characteristics that are precisely defined. However, while this is the case for most, there are exceptions; for example, tomboys and janegirls who identify as their physical gender but encompass behaviours typical of the opposite gender as well as individuals who consider themselves born in the wrong body and elect to live as their preferred sex. Mental and emotional gender disconnects like these could account for your comfort while cross-dressing. But they are only a small part of the explanation. Your main issue is physical; you are not clearly male or female. You are a mix, a hermaphrodite."

I screamed at her, "Are you mad? I was born as a boy and have always been a boy." But even as I uttered this, I realised my statement was untrue; I had forever felt different from other boys, although I did not know why, and I was far more at ease as a girl.

"I am sorry; I should not have yelled at you."

"Do not fash yourself. This must be a terrible shock. You should have been told much sooner so that you could adjust to it while growing up. But sadly, that has not happened."

"Am I a monster? What sort of life will I have?"

"Hush now, it will be okay. Let me try to explain the whys and wherefores of your situation."

My pulse and breathing had returned to normal by now, so I said, "Okay."

"During the early stages of pregnancy, the foetus contains the information and cells necessary to be either sex. At around eight to ten weeks, it commits to being female (the default) or switches to becoming male and acquires the stereotypical sexual characteristics afterwards. The main aspects of male and female mental development occur as brain function grows and expands. If all these processes go precisely, the outcome is a standard male or female. However, nature is imperfect, so missteps occur. In your case, the physical switch from female to male was incomplete. So, you were born with a mix of male and female reproductive organs. You were designated a boy because the penis and gonads were the prominent external sexual features."