TransFormed Pt. 01

Story Info
When a simple night out leads to one hell of a change.
4k words
4.27
26.2k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night I was relaxing at home. Suddenly I got a call from a close friend of mine.

"Hey, Bro. You been to that new club yet?" He asked me.

"Probably not. Aren't you the one who always talks me into going to the newest places?" I said sarcastically. It was true though. My friend Gabe was constantly pestering me to join him at the new bars and nightclubs in town as soon as they opened. There was even once that he talked me into accidentally going to a gay bar with him. Gotta say, that crossdresser was pretty convincing 'til he tilted his head back to slam a beer.

"True. Well tonight's bar is in the text I just sent you." My phone chimed while still on call. I pulled it back and saw the text had an address downtown.

"I am really not in the mood tonight, Bud."

"Come on. I'll make it worth your while." He offered.

"Twice my usual fee tonight. I am really not feeling it." I bargained.

"Done!"

Him and I had a sort of arrangement. Whenever he wanted to take me out on a night that I didn't want to, he had to pay for it. The usual payment was about a hundred bucks for my various gaming habits.

"Alright. Fine. I will be there around 7:30."

"Cool. See ya then, Bro." Then he hung up.

I tilted my head back in exasperation with a long sigh to boot. I finally stood up and went to my room to undress before going to the shower. I looked in the mirror just before stepping into the tub. I wasn't ugly but I always saw myself as rather underwhelming.

My black hair was short and well kept on my head. My chest and back were almost bare of fur while my crotch and legs grew hair like it was weeds. I, on rare occasions, man-scaped to make it look a little more well-kept and keep it from matting up, but it was fine for the time being. I stepped into the shower and washed myself. Once I was finished, I stepped out and grabbed my towel to dry off before dressing in a simple dark blue polo and khakis. I walked over to the door and slipped on my nicer shoes before exiting the house. I lowered myself into my car and drove off to the address in the text where I got parked just outside at exactly 7:30 as I'd said.

Gabe met me at my car as I was locking it up and put his arm around my shoulder, "You ready?" He asked rhetorically. He started to lead me inside. The music playing was a bunch of loud upbeat modern dance rhythms which made the sidewalk bounce as we walked in. There were tons of super-hot chicks as soon as we got inside. Brunettes, blondes, red-heads, Latinas, Asians, black girls. I gotta admit there were even a couple of good-looking fellas that with enough drink in my system may have been able to come close to getting my pants off.

Gabe and I walked over to the bar. His tall bulky frame helped him clear a small path for me to draft off of behind him. He ordered a colorful, fruity drink and the bartender looked at him odd, "What? You think I want a drink that tastes like piss? No thanks, I will take something colorful and sweet." He looked over at one of the girls next to him, "Man, this bartender must be fast. I think I just found my order."

She had bright rainbow-colored hair, pink and blue eyeshadow, and eyes that you could drown in with how blue they were. She looked over at him with a whatever look, but he persisted, "Would you like one as well?"

"A straight guy who is ballsy enough to buy a pretty drink then ask a girl out? I guess I can give you a chance." She said.

I let them be while I scanned the crowd. Suddenly, someone bumped my shoulder gently. I looked over to make sure they hadn't spilled anything. A stunning woman stared back to me. She seemed to be a little more mature, looking to be more in her mid to late thirties instead of the casual early to mid-twenties like most of the chicks in here were.

"Are you ok? I didn't make you spill anything did I?" I asked.

"No, no. You are alright. I wasn't carrying one yet. That's why I came up to the bar." she said with a smile, "Mind if I buy you one, though?"

I was pleasantly surprised but agreed. We both had a simpler cocktail so as to enjoy the time but not get tipsy. We bantered back and forth, during which, Gabe had actually hit it off with his prospect and gone off to dance with her.

"Care to dance, Mi'Lady?" I asked, extending my hand to her.

"Oh, I don't prefer to dance. I don't find it enjoyable. I see your glass is empty. Shall I get you another?" She turned to the bartender and reordered. I heard the glass slide, and she handed it to me as I was watching Gabe grind all over the rainbow-haired girl.

I took a drink of my beverage. Denise, as she'd told me, leaned into my ear and asked me if I would like to retire to her personal home to keep the night going for the two of us in a much less obnoxious environment. I looked over and uncharacteristically said yes. I almost never did that kind of thing so soon but something about her made me think it would be nice this time.

I walked over to Gabe, who tried to shoo me away, and asked him to take care of my car. He agreed and I handed him my keys. With that I left with Denise, and we drove off in her vehicle. It was a few miles drive out of downtown to the more suburban area of the city. Sort of one of those "rich people 'hoods'" if you will. We pulled into the driveway of a gray, three-story home with a large front yard and a metal bar fence. We got out and I could feel myself getting a little woozy for some odd reason. I looked over to Denise and she was walking over to me quickly, "Are you ok? Here, let's get you inside before you fall and get hurt." She said. She put my arm around her shoulder and helped me into her home and onto her couch. Then all I saw was black as I slipped into unconsciousness.

...

I slowly and groggily woke up to find myself handcuffed to a wall. I was completely naked, and my rear was rather cold against the flat concrete floor. My vision was rather cloudy at first so the only thing I could see was a large vat of something about 10ft away from me. I tried to lift myself up, but my arms and legs were still weak. As my vision cleared a little more, I heard a metal door creak open on the other side of the room. Denise walked in and looked at me. She came over and kneeled down in front of me. Her hand reached out towards my face, and she lifted my chin.

She looked at me with a smirk, "I think I am going to really enjoy this one." She then let go and stood to leave. As she was walking out of the door, she flicked a switch and turned out the few lights present in the room. A short time later two of the lights flicked back on overhead. One of them hung directly over me, illuminating my nude figure while the other shown over the vat. I looked at it for a bit but nothing seemed to happen.

As I sat there in the silence, I began to hear a fluid-like sloshing noise. I looked around and saw nothing but the vat and empty darkness. As my vision moved to the vat once more, I saw a large mass of some goo begin to rise up out of it. It was sort of a glossy, iridescent, pink color under the light, and it was moving on its own. A single tendril lifted from the main mass towards the wall I was cuffed to. Goosebumps grew up over my entire body as I realized the tendril was extending straight toward my feet. I tried to lift myself again, but my body still refused to respond in my weakened state. I began to internally panic as the tendril reached my foot. The fear allowed my adrenaline to get my legs to slightly kick but the cold fluid touched my foot and began to spread across my skin. The substance began to cover my foot before spreading to the other foot and proceeding up. Within moments the goo had covered my entire lower half including my now hard cock. I had no clue why I was erect, but my only guess was due to the adrenaline of fear.

The goo had fully left the vat by this time as it continued to overtake my entire form. It passed my hips and began to move up my abdomen. As it was spreading up my torso, I felt the cold goo stretch over my butt cheeks and spread into my ass crack as it then started to seep into my ass. It reached deep inside me then stopped inside.

While my ass got used to the cold, it continued to creep up my torso, spreading over my cold-hardened nipples. As the fluid covered my nipples it seemed to tighten slightly while it continued up my body. The rest of my body was almost fully covered, and I noticed my cock still standing at full attention. I seemed to be aroused by this cold goop overtaking my body. The chilling fluid flowed farther and farther up my body until it covered my shoulders then spread up them and moved up to cover my neck. The goop moved over my flesh, up to my chin and began to cover my head. It slowed as it covered my chin and then moved up the back of my head and flowed over my hair. It flattened my hair down and flowed to my forehead as it moved to cover my mouth. The fluid covered my eyes, turning everything a pinkish tint as it moved down to my mouth. As the fluid covered my nose I gasped and opened my mouth to breath. At this moment the fluid flowed into my mouth and stopped at the back of my throat.

I sat there motionless as I felt so heavily constricted and confined. The fluid seemed to solidify and tighten around my entire form. The substance was still cool to the touch on my body, but it had an odd sensation to it. My whole body was tingling as it felt like a trillion needles were pricking into each of my nerves. The odd feeling spread through my body then suddenly the chains on my arms came off and I was left there unmoving. I was conscious but I couldn't move a single muscle of my own will.

A new light came on in the corner of my eye. That's when I noticed my eyes had not been closed off, but they had been covered by a sort of tinted screen. The pink color of the covering made everything look pink tinted. I looked over to the light and noticed something on a table. The tingling sensation grew stronger when my body suddenly moved and got up. I stood up against my will and began to move over towards the table. As I got closer, I saw a mirror to the side. I stopped in my tracks and examined my figure, though the movement was still not my own. I was completely wrapped from head to toe in a tight, pink, latex-like, gimp body suit. My ass was quite pronounced while my bulge was held down by the skintight substance. I looked back and noticed that the table was actually slightly padded. It looked velvety to the touch, but I couldn't reach my own arm out to feel it. My body, still moving on its own got up onto the table in a crawling position.

Under me I heard a few machines begin to whir to life. I watched as a machine came up from the floor. I looked at it as a small door opened in the front. A large pink dildo came out in front of my covered mouth. As I looked at the dildo it slowly moved toward my face. The substance began to recede from my mouth and exposed my lips to the open air, immediately letting me gasp for a fresh breath. My lip felt slightly plumper than they had been. The pink rod extended out and prodded against my mouth which I tried my hardest to keep shut.

The tip of the dildo seemed to be secreting a warm, thick fluid. As the dong moved back slightly bringing a string of the fluid with it still attached to my bottom lip. The dildo came back and prodded against my lips again but this time I felt a slight urge to open my mouth for the fake dick. I resisted it since I did not want this thing to go in my mouth. I was NOT gay and wanted no part of being mouth fucked. The dong, however, left another smear of the fluid on my lips.

The dildo pressed forward again, and the urge was stronger this go-around. I couldn't keep my mouth completely shut this time as the dildo pushed against my lips and spurted a small drip of the fluid into my slightly parted lips and onto my tongue. The instant I tasted the fluid, I could feel a strong tingling sensation all through my mouth. The dildo retracted once more before returning to my lips. As it came closer, I used all of my willpower to try and keep my mouth closed but to no avail. The dildo came to my lips, and they freely parted, offering no resistance in letting the rubber cock slide through my warm lips despite my desire for them to remain closed. The head of the dildo shoved through my lips and into the back of my mouth. I gagged slightly as it leaked more fluid onto my tongue and far back enough to make me swallow some of it.

As soon as the warm fluid ran down my throat, I could feel my entire body beginning to tingle more than before. The odd sensation was slightly overwhelming, and it made my dick try to stiffen after having been forced to go limp in the tight suit. The skin-tight fluid suit held my aching member down however and kept it for erecting at all. In fact, it felt as though my cock was being pressed inside of my crotch with how tight the suit was. The dildo in front of me continued to thrust in and out of my open mouth as I was held in place by the suit.

As the dildo fucked my mouth, I could feel myself almost beginning to genuinely enjoy the sensation. I could only guess that the fluid was relaxing my inhibitions, even possibly altering my desires and pleasure. I resigned myself to my fate and decided to go into it. If I didn't have a choice, may as well ride the pleasure high that was beginning to take hold. I started trying to suck with my mouth and found that it made the sensation even better. The fluid continued to leak onto my tongue and run down my throat with every motion into my mouth.

As I was getting into a good rhythm, I heard another machine whirring from behind me. The suit pulled me off of the rubber dick in my mouth and looked back at whatever was directly behind me. The machine was virtually identical to the one in front of me. I was worried. I had explored porn with men getting penetrated anally the first time and they always pointed out how painful it was their first try. The suit turned forward just in time for the dildo to slide back into my mouth. I resumed sucking on it as I heard the machine behind me continue to whir. I could feel the suit retract from my butt and the cold air make contact with my now bare ass cheeks. I knew what was about to come and was not looking forward to it. The dildo behind me extended out and came in contact with my asshole but did not try to penetrate. Instead, it merely started rubbing against my ass, spreading some sort of lubricant against my hole.

As the toy continued to rub against my hole, I noticed that it was slipping, unable to enter me due to how slick my ass had become from the lube. It just continued to rub against my ass which started to feel kind of sexy in the back of my mind. After a short time of the continued face fuck, the suit moved my arm back and grabbed the dildo. I could feel the warmed rubber through the material coating my hand and could tell how slick it was. The toy came closer, and my hand guided for the tip to press straight into my hole. This was it; I knew what was next. The head of the dildo pressed through my tight hole and penetrated my virgin ass until it was buried to the base inside me. My ass stung as the toy pressed in and burned as it began to leave me. Once it was almost out, I felt an almost empty sensation, like I wanted it back in.

I continued my efforts on the toy in front of me, starting to like it more and more as it continued to move in and out of my throat, slowly getting faster. It kept leaking the same fluid into my mouth and I had to keep swallowing every so often so I could breathe. I could also feel my whole body tingle as I was assaulted from both ends. The dildo in my ass stopped burning after only a few thrusts, I figured the lubricant had a small part to play in such, possibly a pain suppressant of sorts but the feeling of being penetrated was beginning to grow on me. Each time the toy pulled back it, left only the tip inside of me for a split second. During these brief moments of time, I felt an aching emptiness inside of my ass that went away as it filled me back up.

Soon both of my ends were enjoying the sensation of being filled and the idea of getting spit roasted like this was turning me on more and more as it went on. I could still feel myself trying to get hard, but the feeling was new. I wasn't sure what to make of it, but I was genuinely enjoying it. The feeling in my crotch was growing and getting stronger as I got pummeled in both of my holes.

I sat there on my hands and knees taking both of these toys into my body for what felt like hours, growing to love every second of blissful penetration. I sucked on the rubber cock with gusto and began trying to tighten my anus around the toy to increase the pleasure. Suddenly both toys receded from my holes and the machines disappeared back into the floor. I sat there on my hands and knees, unable to move my own body, very confused, anxious, and empty.

As I waited, the suit moved me up onto my knees. That's when a door opened, and the same woman strode in, wearing a jet-black latex bodysuit of her own and heels to match. She was sexy as fuck, but I was barely feeling any sort of erection happening, only the tingle I had been feeling throughout my body. She walked over and pushed me backwards. I fell back with no resistance, landing on my back with a minor thud. She began to rub my suit-covered body, starting with my thighs then my stomach, until she moved to my chest area as the suit followed her hand with my head. She moved her fingers to my chest where I noticed two new large mounds resting on my chest. I started to gasp and panic from shock, but the suit recovered my mouth leaving my noises as moans and gasps.

"Not a bad reaction, I would say. A rather nice body to you, as well. Hmm and now for..." She trailed off as she moved both of her hands between my legs to my crotch. She pressed her finger against my private area, and I felt the suit begin to retract from my crotch again. I expected my dick to get really cold, but I didn't feel much of anything. I couldn't see either as the suit held my head down against the table. I whined again as I wanted to know what was happening, but no answer came to my pathetic noise.

"A fine little thing indeed. Your member was nothing very impressive, but it wasn't nothing either. I took a ride for myself while you were unconscious. Sad to see such a decent thing gone so easily but I could always adjust things as I so choose with you in that suit. Your body is mine to direct now." She said as she examined my lower body.

I suddenly felt a latex-covered, pair of fingers slide into my well stretched asshole and immediately let out a loud, lewd moan into the enclosed suit. I could almost feel her giggle as she twisted her fingers inside of my butt and teased me with something significantly smaller than what I had earlier.

"Mmmmmm..." I whined with more desire and want in my voice than I had ever intended.

"Aww my new plaything wants more? Perhaps I will oblige some time but for now you settle for a few fingers while I toy with you." She mocked as she continued to finger me. The feeling had my eyes rolling up slightly as she softly pushed them in a little more only to suddenly pull them back out and snap them.

As soon as the sound was made the suit closed around my ass again and forced me to sit up. Another snap of her fingers and I was turned to hang my feet off the edge of the table.

"You will be taken back to your home and summoned again when I am in need of entertainment or pleasure. That will be all. You'll learn to obey without needing to be controlled. Now..." She held up a strange item and held it beside my neck.

The suit receded from a small spot on my neck just beside where she held the thing, at which point she pressed it to my skin and injected something into me. I had no clue what it was. She then clapped her hands twice and the suit began to recede from my whole body and slide up into my asshole.

12