TransFormed Pt. 02

Story Info
Finding a little bit of a deeper meaning to being a toy.
4k words
4.53
11.4k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll be absolutely honest with you, I never foresaw anything like what happened to me ever happening to anyone, let alone having it happen to me. I mean come on, living slime that can compress you so hard that it forcibly changes your body while also moving your body for you? Not something a typical person would ever think about. Right?

But it did. My body now had a small set of A-cup breasts hanging from my chest while my lips had been genuinely made fuller and puffier to the point that I could notice it.

I also couldn't get the taste of that thick stuff that was in my mouth out of my head. It was so good.

Anyway, so to pick up as closely as I can to where I left off last time. As Denise had told me, when I woke up in my bed, I could barely remember much of anything that had happened very clearly except for the fact that something had happened. My head was aching and when I pulled the covers off of my body to stand up, I saw the iridescent slime wrapped around my crotch the same way it had been when Denise had released me.

It also appeared to have no seam when I tried to slip my hand underneath to attempt taking it off. I groaned and smacked my bed before standing to go to my bathroom. As I entered and lifted up the toilet seat, I could feel a small hole form underneath my groin with the head of my dick pressed against it. It was also pointed straight down which meant I had two options.

I opted for the less uncomfortable of the two and sat down as I began to relieve my bladder. Those details aside once I was finished, I started going about my normal Sunday morning routine of showering, eating a simple breakfast and grabbing a couple minutes of reading on my phone. While I was reading up on a couple of the latest celebrity drama notes, I suddenly got a text from Gabe.

"Hey, Bro. Just got your car back to your place, you home/awake?" He'd asked. I had almost completely forgotten I asked him to take care of it for the night. He was a pretty reliable friend so I knew he would at the time of asking him to.

I yawned then began typing to respond back as quickly as I could, "Yeah, I'm conscious. Come on in."

Just as I was hitting send, I remembered the small addition that had been made to my torso and gasped. I rushed upstairs as fast as I was able and went to my closet to grab a hoodie, just baggie enough to cover the small A-cups I was now the less-than-proud owner of.

I heard the door open as I was walking back down the steps and rubbed my eye a bit with another yawn, "Mornin', Gabe. How'd you fare last night?"

"Went pretty slow. Hottie and I had such a blast at the club that by the time we got back to hers, all either of us could muster was her blowing me before we were both too tuckered out to do much else. She told me that if I stayed and cuddled her for the night, she would do it again this morning before I woke up. Gotta tell ya, best way to wake up."

"I bet a good blowjob would be a great wakeup call, huh?" I retorted. Strangely enough, the thought that came to mind was not of my dick being sucked but instead a dick going in my mouth to wake me up instead. I wasn't going to tell him that though.

"Fuck, yeah it is." He smirked then looked over at my coffee pot. "Mind if I start a batch?"

"Not a biggie. Should be enough in the reservoir to fill another cup." I told him as I stretched my arms. I had taken the opportunity while I was upstairs to also put on a set of basketball shorts to hide the stupid slime belt I had.

"So, was there anything you wanted to do today? I ain't got anything special goin' on, so we could hang out." He asked me.

"Nothing comes to mind. Though, I hope you made your regular stop on the way over?" I asked him in return.

"Nah. Sent it over CashApp, Man. Much quicker than dealing with actual cash anymore." He answered.

"Alright. That works." Another strange thought ran through my mind as I thought about the amount that I had on the app now. I could go by so many shoes and skirts with that much. No idea where the weird thought came from, but I quickly tossed it outta my mind.

"We could catch that new Marvel flick. Heard it's supposed to be a really good one." He suggested.

"Already went and saw it Tuesday. It was ok but could have left a few things out to make it better. Gosh, RDJ was hot though." The words escaped my lips before I even realized what I was saying.

"I mean, he ain't bad. More a fan of Hemsworth though. That voice is sweet. If I were to decide to go that way, I would gladly do it with him."

I was glad he took it that way but with my mind seeming to be going a little haywire that early in the morning I decided it may be a little better if I got some alone time. I stood up from the couch and looked back at Gabe with another big yawn to try and sell my minor lie, "I think I am still a bit drowsy from last night, so I am gonna go ahead and get a bit more shut eye. Thanks for bringing my ride back, man."

"No biggie. I know you would do the same if things were reversed. Hope you feel better." He stood up as well and went to give my ass a smack the way he used to when we were in baseball together. This time though, instead of the snicker and eyeroll that I usually gave, his playful spank was met with an almost effeminate, "Annh..." before blushing bright red and biting my lip.

I kept my face turned away from him for both of those reasons only for him to laugh it off and turn to leave, "Ya got me on that one, Bro. Didn't expect that goofy of a reaction, Smartass."

I laughed it off as best I could until he stepped out of the door and walked off. I then slapped my hands over my mouth and let out a frustrated screech into my palms.

"What the hell was that? And why did I like that spank so much?" I thought to myself as I started walking up the steps to my bedroom. Before making it to my bed though I got a very sudden urge and headed for the bathroom instead to take another shower.

As soon as I stepped inside of the warm water, I suddenly found myself gently squeezing and massaging my own butt while biting my lip again. I hadn't even noticed it until I felt my subconscious finger gently pulling at my cheek to tease my own hole. I caught myself doing it and gasped softly before realizing that the suit/slime had receded from my asshole to play with myself. I let out a deep sigh at the realization and shook my head as a weird thought came to my mind.

If things were gonna be weird, I would at least try to go with it and see what would happen. I decided to leave the water on and stepped out of the shower to start looking for something that would be a bit more practical. I knelt down to look in the cabinets under my sink but nothing even close was in there. I tried my closet next and couldn't find anything that fit the bill either.

Finally, I thought of something that seemed a bit strange to internally suggest but it would have to do with what I was going for. I rushed myself down to my kitchen then back up to my room, grabbing a rubber from my nightstand on my way back into the bathroom.

I slipped back into the shower then tore the wrapper off the condom to slide it down the length of the cucumber I'd bought about 2 days back. I know, the cliché is not lost on me, but it was available. The rubber covered a significant portion of the veggie, enough for the purpose I had intended at least.

As I thought about what I was going to try and do, my cock, again, tried to get hard but it was still completely stuck underneath the slime/suit. As I brought the cucumber down and closer to my own ass, I could feel the slime recede away from my ass crack again, revealing my hole to the incoming penetration.

Suddenly it was blocked off again as the suit/slime closed back up around the hole then completely coated and covered me again then stood me straight up in the warm water. Thankfully it was nice enough to turn off the shower before marching me out of the tub, through my home, out into my car, then forcibly drove all the way to the same neighborhood that I had gone to the night before.

The drive was more than embarrassing to me though at the same time with the suit covering my head and face, at least no one would recognize me unless they knew my car.

Once it had driven to the right house it pulled up into the garage and parked inside before forcibly moving me out of the car. As it stepped out the eyes of the suit suddenly became opaque, and I couldn't see a thing. I kept moving though. Forcibly being marched into an unknown until I was stopped.

A moment or two later and after a single arm movement, I could feel myself descending. I must've been on an elevator. When the elevator came to a sudden halt, I was jarred slightly but I heard the doors ding and slide open followed by a very familiar voice, "Good Afternoon, Toy. I see the suit is working as it is supposed to."

I let out a complaintive groan from inside the face covering, but no words actually left since the face of the suit was still keeping me from speaking. As I stood there speechless, visionless, and under complete external control I suddenly felt something touch my back. It was a hand. I guessed it was Denise's but as I stood there, I heard a single loud snap before everything went utterly silent.

A pair of thin, flexible tendrils snaked into my ears and cut off all sound into them. I was now completely senseless aside from my sense of touch as the hand on my back suddenly pushed on me and I was forced to bend over.

I couldn't hear anything, but I could feel the vibrations from Denise through her hand, so I figured she was talking about something. It honestly made little sense seeing as she was the one that commanded the slime/suit to stuff my ears. It felt strangely good though. All of my senses being forcibly taken away was almost arousing as I felt her grip my hips and pull my ass back against her own like a violent thrust.

It brought a gasp from my throat but nothing more until she suddenly pushed on my hips and forced me into what felt like the table from the day before. I was bent over the table and still left unable to move as I stood there.

From behind I felt my legs forcibly knocked apart by a kick to each one only to have my ass become bare again as the slime receded from it. Denise took a thick handful of each cheek and squeezed them before giving them each a rough, powerful smack. It immediately caused me to squeal in slight pain until I suddenly felt her teeth on one of my cheeks instead. That got another effeminate moan out of me like earlier that day only for me to gently whine a little.

The suit then wiggled my ass for me like an enticement which was the exact opposite of what I wanted at the moment though I had no choice in the matter as another hard smack collided with each of my sore ass cheeks.

Despite the tightness against my cock, I could still feel it trying to stiffen under the slime as I felt my entire body shuddering within the suit/slime. I began to softly whine a bit only for the slime covering my mouth to suddenly recede, and the rubbery dildo from the day before to slide into my mouth and stay there. It didn't thrust or move, it just stayed down my throat, just deep enough to feel like I was gagging but just before the spot where I couldn't breathe through my nose. The familiar sensation of the rubber cock leaking the thick, creamy fluid down my throat suddenly caused my eyes to roll up a bit as I started to enjoy the dildo down my throat once again.

The fluid had to be some kind of aphrodisiac that was clouding my mind but in that moment I didn't care. I slowly started to suck on the dildo in my throat to try and slurp down more of it while enjoying the lingering deepthroat. Before I knew it though it was rammed even deeper as I felt something being forcibly shoved into my asshole. It was a bit thicker than the toy from the day before, but it was also deeper; hitting a sensitive spot inside of me that caused my eyes to roll up more and my ass to clench hard.

The small tendrils of slime in my ears slowly started to recede until they were out completely, and I could hear Denise behind me giggling as I felt her hands come to rest on my hips, "Hahahahaha, I didn't expect such a reaction to my strap-on that quickly, little toy. You must really love having something in your ass if it got you to orgasm like that just from one rough insertion."

I could feel my face warming up from embarrassment as she laughed at me. Is that what I had just done? I came? From something being put in my butt? I was confused as all hell as I sat there impaled by Mistress Denise in one end and the dildo in my mouth filling the other.

I tried to let out a whine but with my mouth full, all that came out was the sound of a moan. This got her attention in the exact way that I didn't want it to as she pushed a little harder and leaned over my back. The feeling of her boobs on my back was pretty sexy but the sound of her quiet, sultry voice beside where my ear was within the suit had me quite scared once I heard what she had to say, "Oh my. A sexy little moan? That must mean that you're in urgent desire for more aren't you?"

I was reluctant to let out any sound, figuring it would come out sounding wrong again only for her to double down on the sudden dominance. "Your silence must mean consent seeing as I don't hear a no."

She leaned up off of my back and held firmly onto my hips as she adjusted her feet placement behind me. I had a good guess as to what was about to happen next, and I was quickly going through a rapid flurry of different thoughts and emotions in the moments before feeling her start to move. She began quickly and thrusted inside me without mercy of any kind.

The dildo had burned a bit at first seeing as I hadn't ever had anything that large inside of me, but it barely took a thrust or two of movement for my hole to get used to it and begin to enjoy the feeling of it moving in and out of me.

I had absolutely no way of telling how long it had been going on as she ruthlessly pummeled my ass with the length of stiff rubber along with her hips slapping against my more than likely bright reddened cheeks. I was enjoying it more and more with each thrust though. Quickly beginning to crave it harder as she shoved it in then yanked it back again for another shove. I had begun to moan for the pleasure of her fucking me like this, but I couldn't tell when it had started. Every slam of her groin against my butt echoed in my ears which made me want to ask for more but the dildo in my mouth kept me from letting the words escape.

I had no idea what was happening to my mind as more of the thick fluid from the oral dildo leaked into my mouth and down my throat for my body to absorb. The more it let out though, the more I wanted even to the point that I began to suck on the dildo like it was a straw to slurp out more of the thick substance to enjoy.

My mind slowly began to fade of into a swirl of blissful euphoria as pleasure was taking over my body only for her to suddenly bring it to a sudden and abrupt end when she slammed her hips against me once more then pulled out so only the head of her rubber cock was left inside of my butt.

It quickly started to drive me a little over the edge as she kept it there and made me want it as my ass beginning to feel empty. I wish I could say it was the suit/slime controlling me but I gently began to wiggle my own ass against the toy with a small whine escaping my mouth around the dildo still between my lips. I had stopped sucking on it but the fluid was still gently dribbling out of the tip and onto my tongue

Denise let out a soft snicker behind me then popped the head of the toy out of my ass, "Gaped quite well. Able to handle a bit of rough treatment." She then suddenly smacked my asscheek hard, causing my hole to clench and close up tight as my ass stood bare for her to look at. I had let out a loud whine of discomfort from the spank at first but even I noticed the tail end of my noise sounded more like a moan. "No control of keeping its ass gaped open when stuck though. That'll have to be rectified later."

I then felt her lean over me, grab my shoulder, lift me back up and spin me around. I then heard a loud snap of her fingers which was quickly followed by the suit/slime forcing me to my knees with my mouth still dripping with spit from the toy being between my lips for so long. I could still get a hint of the taste from the fluid on my tongue before suddenly feeling the rough grasp of her hand on the back of my head and the deep insertion of the rubber cock through my lips and down my throat. I gagged once as it filled my throat but I was left unable to breathe as she held me against the base of the strap-on.

"I'll give you a single chance to practice. Next time I enjoy you, my cock will be hollow and you'll have a chance to earn a reward but only if I am satisfied with your display." I then felt the grasp of her hand leave the back of my head but I didn't move. I kept my throat buried onto her strap-on a while longer, giving my throat a bit more time to relax around the size of it before slowly beginning to pull my mouth back up the shaft.

Once I had pulled back to what felt like halfway, I rapidly started to suck on and bob my head up and down the bottom half of the stiff rubber dick. My dick was in absolute agony though as it throbbed against the constraints of the form-fitting suit/slime. I let out a moan or two between my bobbing but kept my hands placed firmly on my thighs to keep my balance as I suddenly felt a more gentle hand on the back of my head this time. She kept it there as I continued to eagerly fellate the dildo only for her to slide her hand forward to my forehead and give me a push to remove my mouth from the toy.

"It's a good start. We'll see the next time if you can earn that reward." She said as I sat on my knees panting softly from the length of time I'd spent sucking off her strap-on, "Now get out. I am done with you for the time being. You'll be summoned next time I so wish." I then heard another loud snap of her fingers before the suit/slime closed back around my mouth and ass.

It stood me up and began walking me around again before suddenly I felt a sharp stinging in the back of my neck and blacked out completely.

...

I found myself waking up again in bed with the suit/slime receded from my body like before and sat up with a yawn. From what I could tell, I hadn't had any more alterations made but I felt my head start to throb hard as a massive migraine was flooding in.

I groaned and rubbed my temples for a moment before laying back and covering my face to shout into my pillow, "Why the hell is this happening to me?" I thought to myself as I shouted into the pillow. I also suddenly realized I actually remembered all that had happened. A moment or two later I suddenly had a strange craving come to mind. I let out a sigh and grabbed my phone to start searching a few things and as soon as I found one that suited my idea I added it to the cart to purchase immediately. I also made sure to hit the one-day shipping option seeing as the craving got worse the more I browsed.

As soon as I had the order placed, I was off to bed seeing as it was actually the middle of the night and I had work the next morning. I won't bore you with that too much. I have a pretty menial job and really would rather not go into the details if I can help it.

The day had begun as almost any other, nothing special going on except I will mention a little bit of an embarrassing moment for me. As I was getting a drink from the lounge, one of my coworkers walked in and stopped at the vending machine beside me. She was a bit short and had an adorable amount of pudge to her that just made you wanna give her a hug. She looked over at me for a moment and smiled before we exchanged the simple hello pleasantries. It was quickly followed up by a compliment I never expected to have though, "Oh my. I never noticed you had such lovely eyelashes. I would kill to have eyes and cheek bones like yours."

12