Transforming a God

Story Info
Anubis is transformed into Anubia and taken by force...
6.3k words
5.7k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Hm..."

Dr Harold, more commonly going by his first name, Eli, paused before the sarcophagus. Finally...he was there. Before the sarcophagus of Anubis himself, the god of death, sometimes known as Anpu. His hair was slicked back with more sweat than gel, though it had been a dirty-blonde colour before he had spent the day, once again, striving to source out the entrance to the tomb. There were a couple of wrinkles at the corners of his eyes and across his brow, but Eli was only in his late twenties.

Still young enough, however, to be more than a bit reckless... And that was only going to turn out well for him, that time.

He adjusted the neckerchief, which was tied at his throat, though it was already encrusted with dust from the narrow passageway that he had had to traverse just to get down there and to slip into the tomb itself.

He did not dare touch the walls. He knew of the tales as old as time itself, of those that had found their way into other tombs and met their doom. Whether that had been due to deadly bacteria and mould on the tomb walls or a curse, Eli was not willing to chance things.

Not when he finally had his chance to see if the scroll was real...

Deep within the sarcophagus, Anubis slumbered, still aware of the world beyond their sarcophagus and their tomb. Long imprisoned like an Egyptian ruler within a sarcophagus, Anubis had not died. His followers... So very long ago they had turned on him, destroying his physical body before binding his spirit, locking it into the fibre of the inscriptions, laced with the blood of those that had sacrificed themselves for the ritual.

And then...he could only be freed. No more than that. He could only slumber, waiting, seething, churning in his fury for those that had betrayed him. Even when all seemed lost and an archaeologist with motives appeared with a scroll.

Finally...

Dimly, Anubis' consciousness flickered out, touching the presence of the human who had entered his tomb, still in slumber. Everything was slow, deeply sluggish, yet he recognised a change.

They have come...

For it was by no means a coincidence.

Anubis' influence had spread, while imprisoned, placing that very scroll in Eli's path, back in the research library, even though Eli was not to know that Anubis had orchestrated him finding that scroll, all so that he could free Anubis. It was not as if a god would have wanted to be imprisoned forever, after all, so Anubis' spirit had done a little night-walking, drifting between dreams, until it found the right human to serve him and free him. The fact that the scroll was the only one that could free him, having been the one to bind him too, was an added complication. And it had all come to fruition, or so the faint consciousness of the god thought, in that moment.

Mmmmm...

Anubis groaned, stirring slowly. His spirit swirled, clamouring against the inner walls of the sarcophagus, where it had been sealed shut. A canine-like muzzle opened in a snarl, though Anubis was so much more than a plain dog, no, despite his monstrous, dog-like form, with the dark head and body of a jackal that came from another world.

Yes... He hissed, words returning, fluttering around his head as something surged within him, finally feeling as if he had the physical presence of his chest there again. More... My followers... They still live!

Of course, he was not to know that it wasn't one of his followers, the devoted ones, that had come, as a chanting incantation wove around and around him, bidding him up and up and up. His physical body was coming, condensing into muscle and sinew, jaws lining with teeth, finally blinking, sitting up straight through the solid sarcophagus.

Eli reeled back, half-dropping the scroll, though his eyes remained wide, a greedy smile tugging at his lips. Finally! Anubis himself... The scroll... The ritual... It had all worked! Even though Eli was not just there to free Anubis, the rest would come to pass too, what he really wanted the god to do.

For him, of course.

It, perhaps, should not have been a moment of such pure revelation and joy, as if a thrill was coursing through him from an outside force. There was simply so much power there, flowing and swirling, his fingers tingling with the force of it, an unseen wind sending the scroll flapping wildly between his hands. Still, Eli held onto it, lips parted, finishing the incantation as the god of death himself lifted from the sarcophagus, hands spread wide, his glossy, dark fur gleaming with an otherworldly light.

"Ah..." Anubis rumbled. "This... My form... I have risen to enact my revenge!"

His eyes locked onto his follower, the small man, however insignificant he was -- ah, yes, he would be important to him! Anubis advanced, closing and opening his fist, letting the moment wash through him, the solidity that he felt in his new body, revelling in just how it had felt to tremble with power once more.

For it was his form, the scroll granting him a body with which to take his revenge and to lead his followers on a rampage of death -- of pure, clean, permanent death. His goals were simple, as a god, and he needed no ulterior motive to be who he was born to be, baring his fangs, his head bare but for his natural fur, though he would be able to form his true headdress in true form and time.

"You..." He rumbled, pointing a single finger, tipped with a shiny claw, at Eli. "You will bow before me!"

And yet...Eli had other ideas. He didn't need to merely release Anubis -- and that was not at all what the ritual was about for him, not as he smirked, heart pounding with excitement. Something twitched in his crotch, his need rising, clawing up within him, desire pulling taut where he had thought it would be well-restrained.

The scroll... It did not only contain information on how to release Anubis, no. But it told just how to change things up a little, so that the god of death would not only be released from his tomb and given his form...but also a way in which to bind Anubis to the will of the one who had released them.

He gulped and took a step back. It was hard, lips still moving, ignoring the bellowing roar of Anubis, how the god towered, dense smoke swirling around him. The jackal's ears pricked and the darkness in his eyes brimmed over and seethed, even though Anubis surely could only have thought that Eli had come to release him.

But Eli chanted and chanted, shaking faintly, trusting the scroll. If he had, at the very least, been able to raise Anubis from the scroll, it stood to reason that he could be bound to the will of a mortal too...

"Avast enterium vivarron tenesslum vivagol..."

He did not understand the words, though it could only have been fate that their pronunciation was correct, for it was not in a language that he understood.

"You..." Anubis growled, advancing a step, fingers hooked as if to draw attention to the gleaming, black claws tipping them. "You... You will be my first follower!"

The jackal god bared his teeth and yet Eli could not be swayed, even though the god was darkly dominating with a broad chest that still, somehow, managed to be elegant, refined in a way that no mortal would ever be able to attain. And yet that could be refined, yes, brought down to a form that would better suit Eli's needs while using the god for his own means...

Anubis paused. He grunted, standing up tall, rolling his shoulders back.

Something was wrong.

"What is this?"

He dragged out his words in a low grumble, his tail tucking down, though, in him, it was a sign of aggression rather than fear. His fingers ached, as if something was spreading through him, not akin to him fully dunking his fingers and hands in a pool of his own power -- even if that was not something that could be seen by the mortal eye.

He snarled, lips pulling back from his teeth -- but it was too late. He could only wait there, his feet feeling as if they had suddenly become no more than lead, weighing him down and forcing him to stand there, tipped forward, his knees slightly bent.

The jackal god's eyes widened.

"No..."

He howled -- but the ritual had begun and there was no way for him to stop it, not as he roiled and ravaged against the bindings that were coming for him. They closed around his neck, his chest and his arms too, wrapping down to his midsection and then his upper thighs.

"No... Nooooo!"

Cursed! To think that he was a powerful god -- and yet could be bound just like that? And yet it was Anubis himself who had been imprisoned in the sarcophagus for so many years -- so many years indeed that he had no idea at all just how long it had been.

He was no fool and yet he seethed against the pressure, the din of the tiny human's words ringing through his skull, calling him to heel.

And yet...his attention sank into his own body, the softening of his shoulders, how his neck was becoming even finer and lighter, a gentler edge to his jaw and the round of his cheek. He panted heavily, tipping forward to all fours, though Anubis did not feel the impact of the ground, not as his waist tucked in faintly -- just enough to allow him an hourglass figure.

No...

He turned his eyes on the human with dark hair and did not like that smirk on his face one little bit. Hissing through his teeth, he contracted the muscles in his right arm. And yet he could not complete the lunge, merely digging his claws into the soil with a slow twitch, even where it was hard-packed after decades.

"There's no use in fighting back," Eli said, panting lightly, his eyes a little wilder and glassier than they had been before. "I've got you just where I want you, Anubis... Welcome to your new life...as Anubia!"

Anubia? That wasn't a name that he was familiar with and the god snarled, shaking it from his mind. No... No, he fought and he raged and he seethed, though all he could do was hunch down and shove his shoulder blades back, trying to stay in place, to draw on his dark power from the otherworld.

Still, the changes had to come. They were not overt, not as if he was transforming into another form and body exactly, but it was a change from how Anubis knew and had experienced the world. His chest rounded out and he tucked his chin down, panting heavily as his teeth glistened with saliva, his tail stiff and tight.

It was not him, not his body, but he could not fail to recognise what was growing from his chest, the soft flesh pulling out into orbs that would be swayed by the fall of gravity. With Anubis on all fours, they hung down from his chest with the nipples growing more defined and plumper, showing just a little bit more through his glossy, black fur than before, though he swore too that that was sleeker than it had been.

It was such a small detail for him to take in, yet the horror at being changed, at being transformed... It was not something that he could control and neither something that he had ever before considered, not with his devoted followers at his heels. Of course, they had been slaughtered in dark dealings before, though it was not something that he cared to even concern himself with.

"Unff... No... Foolish...human... I will..."

But he could not talk, not even as his body became increasingly high-pitched. Not to the point that it was squeaky, of course, but it was not his voice, the voice of a female, all soft and lilting, too feminine.

He panted heavily, but his body betrayed him, his hips widening a little and his rump filling out with another soft round of flesh. It would not have been usual to find on a male but was perfect for a female of his kind: a goddess rather than a god.

And worst of all was the pulling up of something between his thighs, his sheath and balls melting and moulding moderately back into his body. It was as if they had ever been and, if he had not been bound by the ritual too, locked in place like a statue, he would have been grabbing at his body in a moment of weakness, trying to stop his genitals from retreating.

It was just as well then that a betrayed follower did not see that weakness too, when he was already in such a vulnerable position.

He heaved and panted, tongue lolling out, sliding over his lips. Anubis groaned, though his tail wagged when a pair of hands brushed his breasts.

"Unff... Noooo..."

He sounded so faint, so feeble, as his body slowly changed, drawing a vagina up inside his body, framed by soft, feminine folds where his balls had been not all that long ago. Eli smirked and ran his hands over the jackal, though they were still large, but a size that the man thought he could handle.

Even if he couldn't manage Anubia, the ritual would have her bound so that she could never harm him: that much he knew. He teased her, rubbing her nipples, fascinated by the changes in her body, how quickly she had gone from male to female, though a god's body, surely, was designed for such transformations more than a human's ever could have been. A part of history and archaeology that he had delved into more in his free time, for studying and research could not solely be done in the field...

"You're a beauty," he breathed. "So soft... So usable..."

The jackal rumbled a groan but even that failed to have any bite to it as Eli trailed his fingers down from her large, full breasts to her buttocks and between her legs. It was unlike anything that he had ever experienced to feel a pussy pushing in, allowing his fingers to tease into her body more and more, slowly but surely.

"You're going to feel so good wrapped around my cock like a slut when I push into you, my beauty..." He growled, feeling as if that dark energy from Anubis had flowed into him, giving him energy and strength, tangled in treachery. "You're not male anymore, Anubia... Do you understand that? Do you understand who you belong to?"

He punctuated his words with a savage thrust of his fingers into her sex. The jackal moaned in response, her body and her mind in conflict with one another, his fingers teasing her sex, exploring her even as she transformed.

"No... Please..."

"To think a god would fall so far as to beg," Eli laughed. "You're going to beg me for my cock by the time I'm done with you. And I'm not going to be done with you for a good, long time..."

No... Not now that what he wanted was right there within his grasp. He could not abuse a god, though he could use a god -- even if that was rather warped justification even in a moment like that. Yet a man could be greedy and her body was set to be adored, giving her firm rump a squeeze and a slap. Already, his cock was hardening in his pants, swelling and thickening up, tenting out the front of his trousers in a light bulge. The material was too thick, however, to let more than a faint bulge show through, nicely hiding his arousal.

Though there would be no reason at all for Eli to hide it from Anubia, no... Not when she was there to please him, to serve him, to take every inch of his throbbing hard-on, again and again, all until he was sore of her! He grinned wildly, his body thrumming with desire, watching how her breasts filled out even more, adding to her hourglass figure. There was a sense of lightness to her that had not been present when she had been Anubis, however, and Eli adored that.

It was not Anubis himself, after all, that he had wanted to take...

Anubia moaned. Why did that name sink into her mind? No, no... She had to fight back, couldn't let him take control! The sarcophagus was right there and yet she could not move a muscle, not as the ritual tangled into the fibres of her mind, jumping through synapses and infiltrating her deepest, most solitary of memories.

It felt good. It felt okay. As long as his hand was on her, rubbing the base of the back of her neck, sliding down her back and cradling her waist. He could grope her wherever she pleased, touch her wherever he wanted, even sliding his hand down between her thighs.

She was already wet down there... How could that be?

Her mind was not hers anymore. And it was going to be an awful lot easier for Anubia if she accepted the restraints placed upon her, pressing on into her new role in life.

"Behave, good girl," the man before her said in a slow, deep tone, as if he wanted to make sure that she caught every word. "Your new body is almost ready for me."

She whimpered as he groped her breasts, obediently moving to her knees, though she didn't know where the notion had come from. It wasn't right, no, none of it, though Anubia could not quite tell either just what part of it was wrong, even as he brushed her nipples and then grabbed both of her breasts all over again with both hands. His fingers dug into her flesh and she groaned appreciatively.

She wanted to rebel against it, to push back...and yet there was a big part of her that wanted to lean into it all too at the same time. Everything was strange and everything was conflicted... But Eli would fix that for her, yes.

Her gaze softened and her muzzle eased into a smile as everything became lighter. She did not realise that mind control was the last part of it, wrapping around her, making her feel that everything was good, that everything was fine. Anubia knew that she was strong, she knew that she had great power inside her -- but what use was any of that power if she was not there to serve too?

"Who am I to you?" Eli asked, testing the effects of the hypnosis, though it was more of an overreaching mind control, really. "Tell me. Answer me."

He hardly gave her any time to reply as the jackal whined and tried to paw at her muzzle.

"You... You are my master."

He grinned widely.

"Oh, I'm going to have such fun with this..."

Anubia whined, though pressed eagerly into his touch as she panted, her transformation adding a little something more to her too: a glossy spill of dark hair that tumbled from her head. It was feminine and it was light and it felt just right bouncing off her shoulders with a blunt, severe cut at the ends. It was softened by the delicate features of her face, her small, dark nose twitching inquisitively.

Eli took care of Anubia quickly, taking some bandages, which resembled what would have been used to wrap up mummies in, and binding her physically as well as mentally and, well, he supposed spiritually too. For it was the essence of Anubis that was bound, while Anubia was just a plaything that came of it, all for him.

Her arms were drawn back by the bindings, crossing them over her chest to frame her tits nicely and make a sort of harness across the upper half of her body. It was a little bit of a modified shibari bondage technique, considering the tools that he had to use, though it did him well enough to get the bandages all spanning out from a circular point above the indent of her belly button. He could grab them at any time that he wanted them, hoisting her up, tossing her about.

He left her legs free for the moment, though the bandages remained so that he could tie her down when he was ready to step up the bondage. There was a lot, after all, that he wanted to try with Anubia.

But he couldn't wait. Not as he growled and licked his lips, taking her by the bandages at the back of her body and hoisting her up, exactly as Eli had intended to use them.

"My sweet jackal..." He groaned, unbuttoning his trousers and sliding the zip down, quickly freeing his erection. "There are so many of your followers waiting for you... And I believe that every last one of them is keener than ever to see their goddess return!"

12