Transforming Genevieve Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara offered, "That looks a lot better Gen, your legs are longer and you're standing like a sexy woman instead of a jogger."

I added, "Yes and the thong and stockings feel so sensual against my skin. They actually make me feel sexy."

"That's what we want Gen. If you feel sexy you will automatically act sexy and appear sexy. Sara commented.

"Now let's work on getting some jeans that fit." Sara added.

Sara walked across the narrow store to the denim section on the far wall. She returned with two pair of jeans and said, "Try these on for fit Gen."

As I returned to the dressing room I started feeling more confident about walking in the pumps. I slid off my "baggy" jeans as Sara had described them and wiggled my way into a pair of black denim jeans that fit very tightly on my ass. I had to suck in my gut to get them snapped at the waist.

As I walked back out to where Sara was standing she said, "Now that's the ticket Gen." I giggled and said, "How do I breathe let alone sit down anywhere Sara?"

Sara explained that denim is a lot like leather. The material stretches and forms it's self to your body just like a new pair shoes form to your feet.

"I'll take your word for it Sara." I said.

Checking my look in the mirror I have to admit that with a few small changes Sara had completely changed my appearance. The jeans left little to the imagination of the shape of my ass. I looked different, even a little sexy and smiled widely at Sara.

She shook her head and said, "I'd sell my soul for an ass like yours Gen." She added, "Just one more thing Gen."

Reaching behind the counter Sara pulled her own purse from the shelf. She rooted around inside and pulled out a tube of lip-gloss. "Let's try this." Sara said.

She applied a light coat of gloss to my lips and stood back to admire her work.

My reflection in the mirror was astounding. The rich red lip color enhanced my green eyes making them sparkle. Sara played a little with my hair repositioning a few strands from behind to the front of my shoulders. My hair extended down past my nipples and almost acted as a pointer drawing attention to the tiny bumps in my tee.

Sara looked me over and said, "Very sexy Gwen. Very sexy indeed."

Over the next hour and a half Sara and I experimented with all kinds of looks for me. We tried skimpy tops and sexy lace bras. We tried short dresses and even shorter skirts. Everything Sara suggested proved to be flattering to those few outstanding features she had pointed out when I first admitted I needed a fashion make over.

I left carrying two bags full of new clothes, and wearing the black denim jeans and pumps we had started with. I set one bag on the curb and started to raise my arm to hail a cab. In an instant two cabbies were trying to position their vehicles so I could enter. One cabbie jumped out and grabbed both bags. He said, "Let me get these for you Miss"

I smiled at him as he placed the bags in the trunk and opened the passenger side rear door for me. "Why thank you kind sir." I replied.

The cabbie slid into his seat and said, "Where to Miss." As he adjusted his rear view mirror to get a second look at my hard nipples.

In a few minutes we pulled up in front of my hotel. The doorman saw me and hurried to open the door for me. The cabbie jumped out and lifted my bags from the trunk and set them on the curb. I handed him a ten and thanked him for his kindness.

The doorman picked up my shopping bags and as we walked toward the entrance he said, "Been shopping Miss?"

I grinned and replied, "Why yes, I found a few things I liked with the help of a good friend."

He handed my bags to the bellboy who the night before looked at me like I was his aunt. The bellboy said, "Checking in Miss?"

I chuckled loudly as I informed him that I had checked in the night before and he had carried my suit case to my room.

He offered to carry my shopping bags to my room. I'd assumed it was more so he could continue to stare at my tits and ass then to make my life easier. For whatever reason I agreed and we entered the elevator together.

He smiled and said, "So what besides a shopping trip brings you to Manhattan this weekend Miss."

I said, "I'm going to see an off Broadway show this afternoon."

"Oh yeah, what show are you going to see?" He asked.

"It's called Taboos." I responded.

"Really," He remarked, "I've seen that show. You're in for a real treat Miss."

"I'm looking forward to it thanks." I said.

I unlocked the door to my room and the bellboy followed me inside. He placed my bags against the wall just inside the door and stood there for a moment. I assumed he was admiring my new look.

"If there's anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable please don't hesitate to call on me." He said.

I smiled at him and said, "I'll keep that in mind. By the way what's your name?"

"It's Jeremy." He replied.

"Nice to meet you Jeremy, I'm Genevieve." I said.

Jeremy smiled and said, "That's a beautiful name Miss."

He certainly scored points with me having called me Miss again. Perhaps I would call on him later to make my stay more enjoyable.

I emptied my bags onto the second bed in the room spreading their contents out to display what Sara and I had picked out for me.

Three pair of silk thigh highs, a very short slinky dress, two bras both very lacy one in black another in pink and matching thongs, a glittery top with very short sleeves and fairly low cut in the front, and a second pair of heels these with three inch spikes. I still wore the black jeans, thong and thigh high stockings Sara had first handed me. I wasn't quite convinced that the jeans were going to relax enough to where I felt totally comfortable in them, but I had to admit I looked pretty hot in them. I suppose some compromises would be necessary to make the transformation I was looking for.

Glancing at the clock I had an hour before the matinee, and I had a decision to make. Do I wear the black jeans and white tee, or switch to the glittery top. I decided to stay with the white tee since it contrast so nicely with my new jeans, and I was really enjoying all the turned heads the shirt was causing.

I'd forgotten to eat anything yet today so I grabbed my purse and headed out. The early fall afternoon sun was quite warm, but in the shadows of Manhattan skyscrapers it was cool enough to make my nipples hard. Since I was looking to work on my transformation I walked on the shady side of the street.

The theater was only an eight or nine block walk from the hotel so I had time to stop in a small deli for a quick bit to eat. Looking at my reflection in the window glass of the deli before I entered I thought to myself. Genevieve, you're looking pretty hot. Looks can be deceiving I still had to work on my mindset also.

The waiter flirted with me constantly while I ate lunch. He was quite handsome, and he apparently took fashion lessons from Sara since his jeans were so tight they left little to the imagination at the groin. It had been too long since I had enjoyed the feel of a hard cock in my hand, and I wanted to change that also.

As the waiter came over to give me my check he handed me a note. It read, "I'm Billy, give me a call sometime and we can party, 301-698-2587."

I smiled at him and said, "Thanks Billy, I'm Genevieve. Next time I'm in New York I may just do that."

The remaining walk to the theater was fairly uneventful. But I did notice quite a few heads turning as I walked by.

Approaching the marquee I read the full title of the play I had a ticket for. "Taboos and other sins of the flesh" This sounded rather interesting. A small sign posted on the ticket booth read, Must be 18 to enter.

Handing my ticket to the woman at the door I entered a rather dimly lit foyer of what looked like an old movie theater. The slight incline toward a second set of doors confirmed that thought. A musty odor filled my nostrils. The theater wasn't that large, the only seats that remained were the first three rows from the stage. The musty odor was even stronger inside. As I walked toward the front of the theater I noticed the only thing on stage was a large bed. An old style bed with metal posts at the corners topped with fake brass balls. I single spotlight shined from above the bed. The front row was already filled, so I took a seat in the second row three seats in from the isle.

Inaudible voices could be heard from back stage. I glanced at my cell to check the time. It was 2:55 PM. turning the phone off I slid it into my purse on the seat next to me. I few more people came in and sat across the isle from me. One of the couples was giggling and acting nothing like I'd expect a proper theater go'er to act. Just before three o'clock a lone male came down the isle and sat in the first seat one seat away from me. I didn't acknowledge his presence nor did he acknowledge mine.

At exactly 3:00 PM some rather eclectic music started playing on a sound system grossly under powered for the size of the room. A moment later the bright white spotlight changed to a deeper blue color, and a woman wearing a long white robe appeared from stage right. Her short blonde hair took on a bluish tint as she walked into the spotlight and stopped at the foot of the bed at center stage.

How strange an opening I thought. I started to get a weird feeling about this show. The woman didn't speak a word as she slowly lifted her face toward the blue light. Her fingers slid up to the knot holding her robe closed and she pulled the end. The robe fell open in front exposing her pointed breasts. She slowly moved her hands up and slid the robe from her shoulders allowing it to drop to the stage floor behind her. That weird feeling was growing large in the pit of my stomach as she crawled onto the bed stopping in the middle on all fours.

The sound of a microphone being turned on could be heard on the sound system and a soft female voice said, "Taboo one, Interracial Sex." As the microphone clicked off a very large black male appeared from stage left. He was completely naked and his fully erect black cock stood out straight from his groin. It swayed back and forth as he slowly approached the bed. This huge specimen of African American manhood walked between the bed and the audience turning to face us when he reached the middle of the bed. His cock had to be a full 12 inches long, and very thick. He slowly slid one hand to his erection and turned to mount the bed behind the blonde who was absolutely frozen in the all four position she had assumed when she crawled upon the bed.

I realized this off Broadway show was nothing more than a live sex act. My heartbeat quickened as this man's erection touched the vulva of the woman. I watched intently as the full length of his cock disappeared into her waiting pussy. She moaned deeply as it filled her. His hands slid up to grab her hips and pull her back toward his invading cock as he began thrusting himself into her. Over and over he slammed his black cock into her pulling her hips toward him with each thrust. I was shocked at how hard he fucked her. But my eyes were glued to the scene unfolding in front of me. The woman being fucked never moved, never uttered a sound. It was almost as if she was a stage prop for this incredible black stud. Shimmering streams of sweat began running down his body. He lifted his face toward the blue light and began pounding his cock into her faster and faster. I was drawn to watch only his huge black cock as it disappeared into her only to reappear shimmering with the juices of her pussy. His motions never let on that he was about to cum. He just withdrew and pressed his cock against her ass pointing it straight up. I gasped as the first thick blast of cum shot from it appearing like a blue stream from a sexual fountain. It looked as if it traveled through the air above her back in slow motion. The first shot splashed down onto her back just as a second shot from him. This stream of bluish cum shot across her back and into her hair. His cock was a fountain of cum, and before he'd finished she was covered from shoulder to waist with his sperm.

I was mesmerized by the sight before me. I'd never watched two other people fuck before. I'd never seen a larger cock, or one that could produce the amount of sperm his had just deposited on this blonde's naked back. As the blue spotlight began to fade to black one person in the audience started to clap. The rest of us were still too stunned to move.

In the darkness of the room I could see the two actors, if you could call that acting, slide off the bed and slip between the curtains behind the bed.

Just as the material closed a dim red spotlight began to illuminate the bed. The microphone clicked on again and the same female voice said "Taboo two, Oral incest."

The red spotlight grew in intensity as a young looking boyish figure entered from stage right. He wore only a pair of white jockey shorts. His body had the look of a young teenager. As he approached the bottom of the bed he turned to sit on the edge. He had just sat down when a mature looking woman with long hair walked slowly toward him from stage right. She stopped standing directly in front of him. Slowly she knelt down onto the white robe the earlier blonde woman had dropped on stage. Her hands moved up to the elastic waistband of his jockey shorts and slowly peeled them from his hips and down to his ankles. Neither of them acknowledged the audience's presence.

The woman lowered her mouth toward his groin as her hand lifted his cock to her lips. Just as her tongue extended toward the head a small white spot light lit illuminating her face and his cock. As the woman began licking the tip the young man spoke his only line. "Yes mommy" he said. As she began sucking him that boyish looking cock started growing into a man sized mouth stuffing member. Her shimmering lips surrounded the head and she pressed down taking more and more of him in her oral cavity. Her mouth, tongue and lips worked on him intensely. Licking the shaft, biting the head, sucking him deep inside her. His cock swelled and arteries were clearly visible along the shaft. I couldn't take my eyes off this incredible oral sex show. I studied her technique, watching intently as she sucked his cock. I wanted to see him cum, to see him explode. She began stroking his member with her hand as she sucked harder on just the head. She was quickly bringing him to orgasm and I stared not wanting to blink and miss that first stream of sticky cum shot from his cock. His hips tensed and she squeezed harder with her hand holding him back building the pressure of his boiling cum inside his rock hard shaft. She moved her head back and released her death grip on his cock. Instantly he exploded sending a stream of thick white sperm toward her waiting lips, tongue and face. She opened her mouth to accept the second third and fourth shot of his seed. Her mouth moved toward the head and as it slipped between her lips a flood of cum spilled from her oral cavity and slid down his shaft. She licked around the head and down the shaft to collect the pool of sticky cum from his pubic hair and scrotum. As she cleaned him with her mouth the lights faded to black.

I sat there in the darkness breathing heavily, my nipples were hard as rocks and I felt a moist sensation in my crotch. I glanced to my left at the man who was seated two seats from me. His hand was at his crotch, holding his erect cock and slowly stroking it. I thought to myself, I should leave, or at least move to another seat before this got out of control. But I was glued to the chair in anticipation of the next Taboo about to unfold before me.

The dim light did little to hide the movement of several people on stage as they prepared to perform the next act of this incredible show.

Before any lights came on, the microphone clicked on. "Taboo three, Bondage." This time yellow spotlight illuminated the bed. One from stage right the other from stage left. They reveled a slender woman strapped to the four posts with leather straps. A single black scarf was tied across her eyes. Her shoulder length hair laid spread around her head. An equally slim male appeared from the opening in the curtains behind the bed. He was completely naked, his limp cock hung down in front of two massive balls. His member and balls swung side to side as he walked to the edge of the bed. Mounting the bed he straddled her at the chest and laid the head of his cock on her chin. Her lips parted as he reached down on either side of her head and pulled her mouth toward him with handfuls of hair. His cock slid into her open mouth. Pressing forward until his balls came to rest against her chin. He didn't move his hips, he just pulled her head over his cock with his hands.

I was completely turned on by this image. She was his to use and he was about to use her for our visual pleasure. The moisture in my crotch had become a wet slippery mess inside my pussy and I thought of slipping my hand inside my jeans to finger myself. Glancing to my left the man seated near me was stroking his now fully erect cock slowly as he intently watched the scene unfolding on stage. I slid my hands to my waist and unbuttoned my tight jeans. My hand slipped inside and behind the satin material of my thong.

On stage the swollen cock that was invading her mouth had grown to a full blown erection and its length caused a visible bulge in her throat as he pulled her head toward him. I couldn't believe she wasn't gagging as it stuffed her throat. He withdrew it finally and I heard her gasp for air. He turned around and slowly lowered his face toward her crotch. Extending his tongue he slid it over her clit and between the lips of her cleanly shaved pussy. She couldn't move, her bonds holding her tightly in place for his use and our pleasure. Lifting his hips his cock swung up and was pointed directly at her mouth. As his mouth moved over her pussy and his tongue slipped inside, he lowered his hips pressing his manhood between her lips. She opened wide accepting his length and swelling girth. Slowly it disappeared into her mouth. Inch after inch deeper and deeper he sank into her throat. He was tongue fucking her at the same time he fucked her throat.

My fingers were now feverishly working on the hard nub of my own clitoris and my breath started coming in short gasps. An unfamiliar hand touched my thigh. I jumped as I looked down. The man next to me had reached over to touch me. I wanted to run from him but I was held motionless by the scene unfolding on stage. I put my hand on his to push it away, but he grabbed it and pulled me toward his crotch. I resisted, but he held my hand firmly until it came to rest on the throbbing head of his cock. It felt so hot touching my palm. It felt so hard pressing up into my soft hand. His strong hand held mine in place. Slowly he moved my hand down across the head. As my fingers circled it the swollen gland at the base of his cock head slipped into my palm. It was throbbing, twitching. I moved my hand slowly down the length of his erection. Feeling my hand move on it's own he released his grip on it. I could have pulled away, but I wanted to feel his cock in my hand. I wanted this nameless stranger's cock to throb and twitch in my soft hand.

I hadn't taken my eyes off the scene on stage, the man finally withdrew his cock from her throat letting her fill her lungs with life sustaining oxygen. He moved between her bound legs and inserted his cock between her lips and with one mighty thrust buried himself inside his sex slave. He began fucking her at a feverish pace. Thrusting into her causing her body to buck against the straps that held her firmly in place.

Freeing the hand that had pulled me to his cock the stranger next to me moved his hand to the top of my jeans. I felt his strong fingers slide down under the material covering my pussy. His middle finger slid over my erect clit while the two fingers on either side slid along the lips of my soaking wet slit. Once the base of his finger was at my clit he curled his middle finger between my lips and entered me. My hand slowly stroked his hard cock. I let my fingers linger around the head and gland eliciting a soft moan from his throat. This nameless cock felt so good in my hand. I squeezed the shaft pulling the skin taught above at the head. He moaned again. My hand continued sliding up and down on his swelling cock as he fingered my soaking wet pussy with his strong middle finger.